logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gemma375*  
#41 Posted : 03 November 2009 06:56:55(UTC)
Gemma375*

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Gemma and Dean sat at a table talking softly. Gemma was on her phone, tapping out a message while Dean gossiped away in her ear.
Dean: You think we can smoke in here? Can't see anyone.
Gemma: I have no idea.
Dean: Ahh, fuck it.
Dean took a 20 pack of Marlboro lights out of his pocket and lit it, taking a deep drag.
Dean: So are you coming round to write on Wednesday?
Gemma: Yeah, sure, whatever.
Dean: You can't let your life stop for -
Gemma: I'm not, Dean, okay? I'm just not feeling it.
Dean: C'mon! It's the perfect time to write! Any kind of emotional turmoil... It'll make you feel better, too.
Gemma shrugged and leant across to take Dean's cigarette from his hand and began to smoke it. Dean just sighed and took another cigarette from his pack.
UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Gemma Ferns (Vocals) -- Dean Keller (Lead Guitar)
Jason Cevallos (Guitar) -- Guy Collins (Bass)
Tyler Albright (Drums) -- Levi Reiss (Keyboard)
Offline old.gregg  
#42 Posted : 03 November 2009 07:00:20(UTC)
old.gregg

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Jakey: Next up, it's the Best Gig/Tour/Festival award. There are a lot of great shows on the list,...

Hell Night Festival
SnowStorm Festival
Jakey Comatose, Failed Youth and Quarantine UK Tour
No Prayer For Brazil - The Wicker Man
PANIC! - 2 More Miracles to be a Saint Tour
GirlSpice - One Last Goodbye Tour

And the winner is:

Hell Night Festival.

It was a really great way to spend Halloween! Next up is Bret Tiger.
-
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#43 Posted : 03 November 2009 07:03:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
*Stephanie Fierce leaves in to the dressing room to change for her upcoming performance.*
Offline Raphaela  
#44 Posted : 03 November 2009 07:04:30(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Sýkn leaves the judges' table and walks to stage to receive the award.

"Wow, thank you. I knew the Festival was amazing, but never thought I'd get an award for it.
I guess I have to thank the bands for playing there, every concert was amazing and horrific. I'm proud to have organized such event."

He returns to the table, making sure every camera could capture him and the award.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline GirlSpice  
#45 Posted : 03 November 2009 07:06:15(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Miss Vanity: I can't believe I've won nothing, NOTHING! Fuck you all.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline bikz  
#46 Posted : 03 November 2009 07:12:44(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Bikki's looking for Raven - she HAS to talk to her - when she sees Rayne conversing with a woman she hasn't seen before.
Rayne : Hi!
Trish : I'm looking for Gemma Ferns. Have you seen her?
Rayne : Trish, it's me ....
He tries to envelop her in a hug, but she pushes him away.
Trish : Are you drunk? Are you trying to abuse me? Who the hell are you?
Trish walks away. Bikki walks up to Rayne.
Bikki : Who was that?
Rayne : My mother .... well, I wouldn't call her that. She wants to moan at Gemma about Billy, or something. Not interested in me.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline bikz  
#47 Posted : 03 November 2009 07:16:41(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Raven returns to the stage, more composed, holding hands with Jakey.

The next IMA is a sexy one - Most Attractive Male! The nominees are ....
Jakey Comatose
Ryan Ross Hernandez
Billy Maddison
Lewis Mason
Kimberly Gold

And the winner is ....
Jakey Comatose

Here you go! Well-deserved and well-endowed! ;) Ahem .... next up is a sexy show from Stephanie Fierce!
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#48 Posted : 03 November 2009 07:17:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage

Stephanie Fierce walks in front of the stage wearing a big coat that covers her whole body.
The stage is cleared, the band is ready, and Stephanie Fierce is now seen on stage wearing a a black
cloat that covers her whole body. An arabian beat begins to play to set the mood and Stpehanie Fierce
begins to speak

"You know, I've been hiding this whole time, *Stephanie Fierce takes a step forward*
but i think it is time to reveal the real person within me"

As she finishes the sentence Stphanie Fierce takes of her coat and under it a heavy
white 50,000 dollar dress designed by Marc Jacobs is revealed. The crowd appluases from amazement.

"I want to make sure that as I reveal myself to you, I do it the right way".

As soon as those words come out fo Stephanie Fierce's mouth, the band begins
an instrumental version of "Pop Sinner" and Stephanie Fierce makes her way to the front of
the stage by catwalking her way there and when she gets there she begins to sing the rest of
"Pop Sinner". This is the first performance that Stephanie Fierce ever did that didn't have any
back-up dancer or singers backing her up. Stephanie Fierce sings and stands powerfully
thorughout the ballad. The song finishes with an bang. The crowd applauses.

*The arabian beat begins to play again.*
"I'm a very classy woman you know, but sometime I loose control and my mind goes into
places no human being is allowed to be in"
*As she saids this she moves her hips in a
rapid circular motion*

"But the sinner shall be punished"

The crowd grows quite as Stephanie Fierce walks in to the front center of the stage
with her heavy white diamond dress. The lights hitting stage now change to a warm red.
Stephanie Fierce then begins to sing "Kill The Runaways"(a powerful song about anyone
who runs aways from fame) as she is singing a 14 year old girl with a pink dress comes into
the stage. And then Stephanie Fierce stops singing.

"Do you see this girl? Her name is Stephanie Rosario. Stephanie was diagnosed with
cancer 2 years ago and her dream was to sing with me. I know this is something you don't
normally see at an award show but this is a way to show how concerned I am about the
people who have this disease. I would like all of you to give my girl a round of applause,
because her dream is about to come true."

Bianaca becomes a little bit nervous as a mic is handed to her. And as soon
as Stephanie Fierce holds her hand they both beggin to sing "I Can Only Imagine".
The song makes everyone in the room feel emotional as both Stephanie Fierce and
Stephanie Rosaio take turns to sing the rest of the song. When the song finishes Stephanie Fierce
and Bianca are awarded with a roar as a standing ovation is taken place.

"Thank you all so much for listening and good night!"
*Stephanie Fierce bows, gives Stepahnie a hug and leaves the stage to go change*
Offline Regan  
#49 Posted : 03 November 2009 07:21:27(UTC)
Regan

Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
OOC: I forgot all about this like ALWAYS. Heres my RP.

*The lights get dark and the stage is foggy. Then a light shines on Regan with a 12-string acoustic guitar and the crowd cheers. The rest of the band join Regan on stage. The band open up with the song from their upcoming album called "A Sign Of Fear".*

Regan: If you didn't know the name of that song, it was called "A Sign Of Fear". I think it's one of the most prettiest songs I've ever written. Well I'm not gonna talk much. These next two songs are new and from our album coming out soon called "Rx". It's a concept album and I don't have much time to explain but let me just shut up. This song is called "Enfilade". Let's get this party started!

*Regan puts down his 12 string acoustic guitar and grabs his electric back*

*The band play through the song and during the breakdown Regan plays an incredible solo. The crowd loves it!*

Regan: This next song will be the first single from the album. We haven't played it anywhere except we played a demo version we had on the tour with Jakey Comatose and Failed Youth we did but this is the official. This track will also be released after the show. It's called "Sleep-Apnea". I hope you like it and you guys have been great like always! But before we do. Who wants to take a shot? Hmmm? Anyone? Well don't mind if Vincent and I do. Also Alan and Austin get your ass over here!

*The band takes a shot of Jagger*

Regan: Now that's some good shit! Anyways this is called "Sleep-Apnea".

*The band play the song and at the end of it Regan destroys his gear as does the whole band. The crowd can't stop cheering after it's all over with*

Regan: Thank you all so much! Be safe tonight but that doesn't mean you can't party! Good night.

Setlist:
A Sign Of Fear
Enfilade
Sleep-Apnea
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline PANIC!  
#50 Posted : 03 November 2009 07:22:28(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
PANIC! don't waste anytime with a fancy intro like last year or pyro show. Instead as soon as their presented they dive right into their performance. The band still continue with the current tour look, dressed all black from head to toe. Of course they still had to show off their pop-punk scene roots with skinny jeans and converse.

Ryan Ross Hernandez kicks off the song with a thundering guitar riff that brings the audience to their feet. The rest of the band quickly join him making their fans quickly realize what song will start their performance. The minute Ashley starts singing the many PANIC! fans in the crowd sing each word with her. A lot of time changes in the song which cause for Ashley to force her voice sometimes, having to shout instead of hitting a high note. She does her usual routine, that includes a lot of running around on stage motivating the audience. Her bandmates, bouncing and twirling their guitars along with her moves.

Drummer Joey Fallon ends the song with a short yet powerful drum solo, his bandmate Ashley is seen tossing her hair around and hopping along with the drum beat.

As soon as the solo stops, the lights go off the stage. After a few seconds of silence pass, a guitar strum is heard through the PA system bringing the fans back to their feet, when the crowd quiets down a little bit the guitar note stops and a bruising metal breakdown lead by drummer Joey Fallon pounding on the skins. As the head pounding breakdown goes the lights in the venue start to change different colors showing off the whole band on stage doing their thing, when the breakdown stops the lights flash on the full band receiving an amazing reception from the fans in London. As soon as Ashley Perry starts to sing the first stanza of PANIC!'s fan-appreciation song, "Fake Our Smiles, Baby, Half-Dead", the whole audience begins to sing it with her.

"Last summer we took threes across the board
But by fall we were a cover story "now in stores"
Make us poster child's for your scene
But we are not making an acceptance speech
I found the safest place to keep all our old mistakes
Every dot com's refreshing for a journal update"

As the song progressed, every time the chorus was sung the band gave a lite-breakdown bringing back memories from the intro. Ashley's voice seemed very hoarse by the end of the song, bringing Ryan's backing vocals to support the vocal performance. Instead of hitting the high notes she opted to rather shout not being able to hit the high notes.

The band end the song with the same hardcore-lite breakdown they started it with. When the lights lower, the band get together and have a conversation, probably concerning Ashley's voice that has shown trouble through out the first 2 performances. They quickly agree on something as the lights rise again.

Ryan: So, how about another new song? You guys down with that? Alright well we will be performing an acoustic song which will appear sort of the same as how you will hear it now, on our new record that actually came out today here in the UK titled Broken Down on Memory Lane. This next song is called "Who Framed God?".

The acoustic song is joined with a orchestra of violins as an outro. The new tune has a sort-of in your face type of structure with Ryan and Ashley singing to each other what seems very angry lyrics but nonetheless they both hug each other at the end of it with Ryan whispering something in her ear that makes her chuckle a bit. This song receives an amazing reception from the audience with Hernandez' and Perry raw emotions showing in this song even with Ashley's vocals a bit damaged.

Ashley: Ladies and gentlemen! Thank you! Enjoy the rest of your night.

Ashley waves off the crowd as her bandmates and her quickly exit the stage, handing their instruments to the technicians.

Setlist

Disloyal Order of the Ignorant
Fake Our Smiles, Baby, Half-Dead
Who Framed God?

(OOC: Had to post this up real quick since my internet connection has been coming and going today. Yes, I know it sucks.)
UserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#51 Posted : 03 November 2009 07:27:49(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
ooc: in the first person of Billy, Failed Youth

The sound of the crowd vibrated all around my head. Tom had already taken to the stage, and was slamming down his wooden sticks so hard I thought they’d snap in two. Every bang on the bass drum sent my brain spinning. Everything was shaking around, jittering. There was a strange green tinge on everything, as it seemed to be swirling in front of me, almost like water down a drain. It swirled and it swirled but it never moved. It was there, almost like the world around me was all fake. Nothing was real, I was real, and nothing else was though. Everything else was born from my sick little imagination. Would be right though wouldn’t it. Everything was just in my imagination. Nothing could be real could it, especially those around me, who is around me? I realised that I’d murmured that myself, out of my mouth, rather than through my brain. Like some sort of strange dance move I swayed back and forth on the spot, fixed on the drums, as the lights flashed on and off. There was a delay. The lights would flash and a second later Tom would crash on the drums. Why is that? Why is that? Why is that? Weird. I felt a shove on my shoulder, and spun on the spot to see the Monster looking at me. He told me to get the fuck on the stage. Why does the monster have to tell me what to do? No one tells me what to do. Everyone’s fake, no one actually matters in real life. What is real life anyway? This is no life. I’m an experiment. People are watching me. Something’s watching me, I know it is. I think it’s the Monster. I can feel his eyes burning into my neck like a hawk, looking at me like it would its prey. Like some sort of teleportation device, suddenly I found myself on the stage. Everyone was screaming. Why must they scream? I’m the one who’s meant to scream. I scream. That’s what I do. That’s what I do best. So I did, I did scream. I screamed down the microphone but then they screamed back. Like eyes of a spider they sat, gargling for more. I could see down the throats of most of them. God how I’d like to shove this fucking mic down it. That would stop them screaming. So I decide now, scream louder. Fucking scream louder. Scream until their ears bleed. I looked down at the sheet on the floor by my feet. It was weird, the lines were blurred but I could make out some kind of set list.

Snap out of it Billy, I thought to myself. This is your moment you fucktard. Wake up. So I did. I picked the liquid from my feet and chucked it all over my face. It felt good, and it did wake me. I was more alert; now the spider eyes wanted it more and more. I could see them, begging for it. Begging for me. I heard behind me Tom crash on the drums. Boom, boom, twaaaaaaaang. The Monster started playing the cute little opening riff for God Bless the Doorman. It wasn’t cute. It was a fucking beast, an animal I had to tame. A wild boar I had to control with my wailing. I had to rip it’s head off and feed its to its mother. So I screamed the lyrics like a kind of meditation. The words sounded strange and funny but the spider was grinning like a fucking idiot and so was the Monster in his strange, ugly way, so it was okay. They came, clear as day. Like lights being turned on all around me. Being shone on all the dark parts, they just came. As much of an instinct as shitting, they come flooding out of my like I’d just eaten a messed up curry. They sounded beautiful now, just beautiful. They came and they came and everyone just wanted more and more. As it got the chorus, I through my head all around. Fuck it if it didn’t sound good, I’m in the zone. The spider cries for more, and I cry back, I cry back the words and I cry them good. I cry them out like a baby crying for tit. They came and they came like ice cold droplets of salty water coming from my bunged up eyes. I bleed; I bleed like a pretty little suicide. All the blood gushing out of me, out my mouth. Crimson and beautiful, sick and violent. It comes like magic dust, gushing and washing over like I was being blessed. I was being blessed. Baptism by fire. It sounded sick, fucking sick, but they loved it. As the Monster played the notes on his guitar, I slammed my foot on the floor until it stung like a hornet. Again I was teleported. It went black and then white, the song had finished and Tom was smacking his drums again, waiting for me to begin singing the opening lines to Corporation Terrorism. I looked around, everyone was smiling, everyone was happy. Boy dun good.

Bang bang bang. The drums went. I counted myself in and started at the spider as I howled the song out, like a crying wolf. Angry and hungry for more. It went on and on, the howling, the wolf. It erupted from the back of my through and stood in front of me, growling and wailing at the spider. The spider bit back, spitting a vile concoction of poison at the wolf. It jabbed and it grabbed, the wolf getting weaker and weaker as the poison soaked into its veins. No, no. Fight wolf. The starving wolf, shoulders protruding from its broken body, fought back. It bit and it snapped and it teared it up. It left it in tatters, the eyes bleeding blood from their destroyed pupils. The wolf howled with victory, but the spider wasn’t finished yet. As a last attack, it bit out, it attacks and it pounced, leaping onto the wolf like a flea. It bit in and it bit and it bit. More and more poison. This time the wolf looked near dead, it yelled and cried out in pain, and the cries were heard. Out came more, the pack, the pack of wolves. Each one starving and bleeding. Each one broken and in pain, but each one ganged up and it viciously cut the spider, and the dying wolf. It lay broken as it’s brothers bit into its crippled neck in an attempt to kill the spider. It carried on, ripping and ripping, the battle waged on for what seemed hours. Eventually, when the first wolf was just a bloody maimed carcass, the others seemed satisfied. They left, hunger quenched, and leapt back up inside my throat. They clambered in, one after one. Each one cutting into my voice box with their claws. Once inside, they sat inside their lair. I turned to see the monster, his smile almost reaching to the ceiling. It stood on its hind legs, begging for one more from me. And so I screamed. I screamed the question. One word. MORE? I turned to see that where the spider had hung it had now been replaced by a bull, a raging bull. Once again, as I sung the opening words to Unhinged, I was transported to a huge ring, a bullring. I spun around to see the crowd, staring down at me, each one as sick looking as the next. The bulbous, bleeding, bloodshot eyes burned right through me as the Monster’s had. Their faces, crushed, bruised, cut. Torn. Through their ripped cheeks the muscles worked on as they bayed for blood, as the ugly black bull stared angrily at me. I stared back; eyeball to eyeball we raised our backs and got ready for action. It pawed at the blood red sand, soaked from a hundred dead before me. It’s veins pushed out of its sickeningly muscle clad arms. It’s horns twinkled in the burning sunlight, the point of them almost fading into the colour of the sand. Saliva dripped from it’s mouth. It charged, fuming, livid, at me. I dodged to the left and stabbed out with my spear but missed by mere inches, scratching it’s ass. I could smell blood, and it knew it. The crowd pumped louder and louder, to the tune of my heart beat. To the tune of the bulls, as well. The two merged together, until we were virtually one. To defeat this beast I was to destroy myself, so it would be.

Again, it charged, this time double speed. Heading for, eyes insane with anger and lust for my guts to be strewn across the floor. I leapt to the side, landing face first in the sand, particles flying up into my eyes. I stood up, the sand sticking to my saliva covered cheeks. The bull went past me, I felt the air brush fast my bare, blood stained feet. I reached for my spear and stabbed deep into it’s neck. I stabbed and I stabbed and I fucking stabbed again, molesting the creature’s body until it was a bloody wreck. I stood back; the crowd were closing in on me, their eyes burst into pieces with the shock, drenching the coliseum with more blood. I looked at my blood stained hands and jumped high, high up into the air. Until I left the atmosphere, flying through the thin nothingness that was space. It crushed and it crushed, I could feel the pressure on my skull. Still I carried on, heading for the inferno that was the sun. It burned and it burned and it burned, tearing the flesh off of me until my eyes were pressed back into my brain, exploding. The flames engulfed me, burning me to infinity.

Black.

Offline old.gregg  
#52 Posted : 03 November 2009 07:30:21(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Jakey: Wow guys! Thankyou for the award, it's nice to know that there's people looking (;

A while later, Jakey returns to the stage with Raven once again

Jakey: For every attractive man, there must be an attractive woman, so the nominees for Most Attractive Female are:

Miss Vanity
Raven Comatose
Madison O'Leary
Jakey Comatose
Lewis Mason
Samantha (of Dynamite)
Sexy Star

And your winner tonight looks great in a skirt, it's...

Jakey Comatose

Hey, Raven, how do you know where your husband's been spending too much time around Sexy Star? Thank you for this guys, I think I'm the first person to win both at once! Next up is Live Youth!

Jakey leaves the stage, laughing
-
#53 Posted : 03 November 2009 07:31:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

**Stephanie Fierce bursts out laughing** Work it honey!
Offline bikz  
#54 Posted : 03 November 2009 07:35:38(UTC)
bikz

Woman

stephaniewazhere wrote:

Raven : Yeh, don't get why he needs me when he could be dating himself! Both - wow!
UserPostedImage
#55 Posted : 03 November 2009 07:39:43(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Raven : Yeh, don't get why he needs me when he could be dating himself! Both - wow!

Stephanie Fierce: He's a womanizer!!!
Offline bikz  
#56 Posted : 03 November 2009 07:50:22(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Raven returns to the stage ....
Raven : Here comes our best outfit of the night!
Jakey follows her, dressed in a pink fluffy boa, 6" stilettos and a sequinned bikini. The crowd cheer like crazy as he catwalks down the stage, and sings a few lines of "I'm A Fucking Star", Sexy Star's first single.

Raven : Apart from that - our next award is for Best Record Label/Management! The nominees ....
Midnight/Mythic Records
Spice Records
Boslepel

The winner ....
Spice Records

Raven : Well, that was spicy alright! Congratulations Spice, and we'll be back after I get my husband dressed!
Jakey : Do I have to?
Raven : Well, no, but it's probably better that you do. In the meantime, here's The Bards!
UserPostedImage
#57 Posted : 03 November 2009 07:51:48(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

*Stephanie Fierce, Angel Le Fierce cheer on for their label*
Offline old.gregg  
#58 Posted : 03 November 2009 08:00:26(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Jakey returns in his usual clothes..

Jakey: If you can't dress in drag at the Birdies, when can you?! Next up tonight is an important award - Best Personality. There's some really awesome people in the running tonight, too:

Raven Comatose
Bikki
Jake (of Failed Youth)
Billy (of Failed Youth)
Jakey Comatose
Regan Futrell
Billy Maddison
Stephanie Fierce
Kimberly Gold

But the well deserved winner isssss...

Bikki!

See you all in a bit, next up is Nile's Fear.
-
#59 Posted : 03 November 2009 08:03:33(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Fierce: *whispers to her dad who is sitting next her* Wow what a night father, I wish mom could of been here to see this!
Father: Don't worry baby doll, she did see it.
Stephanie Fierce: Aww, your're going to make me cry. *gives her father a hug and they get up, congratulate the winners and leaves to the speech room*

Edited by user 03 November 2009 08:04:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline bikz  
#60 Posted : 03 November 2009 08:04:47(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Bikki takes the award from Jakey, and sings a few lines from "Halo", based on winning this award.
So take or leave my personalities
There's so many that there's not even one
So every time I can't make up my mind
It's just because I don't know where it's gone
She then holds up a sign saying "SPEECHLESS", and leaves the stage.
UserPostedImage