logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#61 Posted : 03 November 2009 08:18:12(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Raven returns to the stage, holding her hair straighteners in one hand, Jakey in the other.
Erm - this award may be controversial, and is not for the faint-hearted, like me. Jakey, hold me .... Best Corpse. Nominees ....
Krista Berry-Seok'it, not killed by Billy Maddison
Luna Star of Casting Thin Shadows
Michael Jackson
Nadia
Raven of Thunderwolf
Syke's drowned corpse

And the winner is ....
Raven of Thunderwolf

Erm, enjoy your award!? Here's Dynamite.

Edited by user 03 November 2009 08:21:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline GirlSpice  
#62 Posted : 03 November 2009 08:20:36(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The lights shined a dark blue as the screen lit up the words "Dynamite", a spotlight then one by one revealed each Dynamite member as the crowd cheered as each one was revealed by the light, each member wearing a white outfit. "It's the 19th IMA's... are we ready to party?" Molly shouted to the crowd, receiving a large cheer back as the introduction to their debut single "Kaboom" started to play. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU, MAKE SOME NOISE!!" Vanessa screamed to the crowd as the audience cheered back even louder this time. Dancers then ran onto the stage and surrounded the group as an uptempo dance routine to the track began, at the end of the track as the girls said "KABOOM!" the edge of the stage lit up with fire as the crowd cheered. The female dancers then ripped their trousers off, exposing their hot pants whilst the male dancers ripped off their tops as the girls began to sing the raunchy single "Alpha Kenny Body", the lead single from their sophomore album Happily Never After, as the group and their dancers started a sexually suggestive dance routine. "Thank you guys you're so great! That track was from our second album which is out now, hopefully you'll buy it and enjoy it, here's our most recent number one single and it's called "Lipstick" and we hope you like it", Samantha said to the crowd. The girls then finally introduced their next single "Dominatrix" as fireworks, confetti and balloons filled the stage as the track ended. "Thank you so much for our award tonight, you've all been amazing!" Robyn screamed to the crowd as the girls left the stage.

Set list
1. Kaboom
2. Alpha Kenny Body
3. Lipstick
4. Dominatrix
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#63 Posted : 03 November 2009 08:20:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce: Returns to watch the Dynamite performance.
Offline Gemma375*  
#64 Posted : 03 November 2009 08:23:43(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 7 post(s)
bikz wrote:
Raven returns to the stage, holding her hair straighteners in one hand, Jakey in the other.
Erm - this award may be controversial, and is not for the faint-hearted, like me. Jakey, hold me .... Best Corpse. Nominees ....
Krista Berry-Seok'it, not killed by Billy Maddison
Luna Star of Casting Thin Shadows
Michael Jackson
Nadia
Raven of Thunderwolf
Syke's drowned corpse

And the winner is ....
Raven of Thunderwolf

Erm, enjoy your award!? Here's Dynamite.

Gemma's mouth drops open, and she goes white, staring shocked at the stage.
Dean: Hey. Hey, you alright?
Dean places a hand on Gemma's shoulder, but she simply makes a pissed off snorting sound, shakes her head, stands and walks off into the toilets.

Edited by user 03 November 2009 08:24:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Gemma Ferns (Vocals) -- Dean Keller (Lead Guitar)
Jason Cevallos (Guitar) -- Guy Collins (Bass)
Tyler Albright (Drums) -- Levi Reiss (Keyboard)
Offline bdylan88  
#65 Posted : 03 November 2009 08:26:45(UTC)
bdylan88

Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Marc Rolan squeezes past the sea of people and whisper in Fierces ear, "did you get my message? It's gonna be history in the making"
I own...

The Bards

Jack Frost (deceased)

Jimmy Merchant

The Bards are signed with HOT EYE RECORDS

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#66 Posted : 03 November 2009 08:30:07(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
bdylan88 wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Marc Rolan squeezes past the sea of people and whisper in Fierces ear, "did you get my message? It's gonna be history in the making"

Stephanie Fierce: Yes, I e-mailed you back.
Offline bikz  
#67 Posted : 03 November 2009 08:32:19(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Gemma375* wrote:
Dean places a hand on Gemma's shoulder, but she simply makes a pissed off snorting sound, shakes her head, stands and walks off into the toilets.

OOC. This isn't meant to be serious. I discussed "Best Corpse" with Raven (but didn't actually say that I'd put it up), and Elliot specifically requested that I put "Syke's drowned corpse". (I'm not blaming them, I'm the fucking morbid beeyatch.) Also, it's not the first time a dead person has won - Nadia (or so we thought) and Mike Williams have both won posthumous awards. I apologise for any crapola this may cause.
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline old.gregg  
#68 Posted : 03 November 2009 08:35:21(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Jakey and Raven walk onstage one last time..

Jakey: Okay, this is an award that I got to decide on, as I didn't vote this time.. the Icon Award.

The person I've chosen, I'm sure you'll agree, is the only person worthy of the award tonight. She's done SO much to help with the Birdies, the fact it's still going today is thanks to her! Previous Birdies boss, the Icon Award goes to...

Bikki.

Now, we hope you've all had a great time, and I'm handing over to our headliners, The Rockers to finish this off with a bang!

Good night!
-
Offline Gemma375*  
#69 Posted : 03 November 2009 08:36:10(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 7 post(s)
bikz wrote:
Gemma375* wrote:

OOC. This isn't meant to be serious. I discussed "Best Corpse" with Raven (but didn't actually say that I'd put it up), and Elliot specifically requested that I put "Syke's drowned corpse". (I'm not blaming them, I'm the fucking morbid beeyatch.) Also, it's not the first time a dead person has won - Nadia (or so we thought) and Mike Williams have both won posthumous awards. I apologise for any crapola this may cause.

(OOC: I know it ain't serious. But obviously, IC, Gemma would be pissed off to see Raven's death trivialised, so to speak :) )
UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Gemma Ferns (Vocals) -- Dean Keller (Lead Guitar)
Jason Cevallos (Guitar) -- Guy Collins (Bass)
Tyler Albright (Drums) -- Levi Reiss (Keyboard)
Offline The Nimrods  
#70 Posted : 03 November 2009 08:38:39(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
OOC:I'll RP my performance later, I went to the dentist today and Novacaine makes me sleepy lol

The Nimrods arrive bit late to learn they haven't won anything again.
Jimmy:FUCK *tantrum*
Davey:You should be used to this
Kit:He has a point, let's go party
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline bikz  
#71 Posted : 03 November 2009 08:38:53(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Bikki holds up the "SPEECHLESS" sign and a pen .... crosses out "SPEECH", writes "LEG" over it and writes underneath, "oops, I did it again".
Bikki : I may be legless - but you're mentalists. End of.
(OOC : Seriously, FTW!? I should not win this.)

Edited by user 03 November 2009 08:39:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline asdf  
#72 Posted : 03 November 2009 08:40:58(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
It had been a long night and the band had sat in the same chairs the entire time, waiting to hear their name called. It would be the first time they had ever headlined a show, other than their own tours. The IMAs were a prestigious event, and of all of them, Johnny was more nervous than he had been in a long time. He paced around waiting and waiting all the while thinking of what could go wrong, from sound equipment, to fireworks, all the way to his own performance.

Joey: Hey man, its time to go on...you ready?
(Johnny jumps a little)
Johnny: No...I'm not.

The band began their journey to the stage at a slow pace, gaining speed with every step. They stopped at the curtain and waited for Raven to call their name. Finally after what seemed forever; the curtains opened revealing a glowing crowd, and a bright stage. Johnny was starting to come around and walked out with at least a small grain of confidence.

Johnny: Heeeey! What up? You feeling good?...You feeling great?...We're gonna ROOOOOOOOOOCCCCKKKKK!

The band jumped into "Too Tough" their signature song and the crowd cheered in a frenzy as the mellow beats and fast rhythm paced through the amps, and when it was time for Johnny to start the first lyric, he let out the perfect bluesy bellow of sound. Johnny walked around the stage shaking hands with fans and waving his hand with the beat as he sang with emotion and power, his nervousness was all but a memory and he was feeling fine. The rest of the band were rocking their way through the song; Randy Wilde did a little twist on the solo to make it sound faster and stronger which got the crowd going. Millions of people were jumping up and down as the drums rang out in a beat you could keep time with, and then as the band went to finish the song, Johnny climbed up onto a balcony.

Johnny: Are we rocking yet? Well, I think we can do better than that!

The band jumped into "Acid Rain" in a ringing thump and the song with its punk influenced style got the crowd dancing wildly and Johnny swore he saw some people taken out of the building as he rang out with the powerful vocal lines and hollers. The song has a guitar solo that sounds more like two tigers fighting in a cage and ends with two birds on a clear morning. The drum beat is heavy, deep, and steady and kept the crowd dancing and jumping. As he bellowed the final word he dropped to his knees and a large red firework erupted in front of him exploding in a large circle and engulfing the stage, after the flames stopped, the smoke was too thick to see the band.

Slowly fans were turned on and the smoke, along with over 500 balloons were blown into the crowd as they all tried to catch them and bob them around. Finally you saw the band standing in a steady position like statues, solid, and unmoving. Randy Wilde walked to the front and began a solo that ranged from the top of the fret boar to the bottom in about 10 seconds, and then he hit the strings wide open and the rest of the band started in as "Break Free" began.

"Break Free" has some piano and synthesizers so Johnny sat down at a large piano/keyboard for the song. It also has a more popish sound and is reminiscent of the late 80s classics. Johnny sang of distant planets and how we can break free from the mold of society and be our own person and control our own lives as different fireworks exploded during the chorus. All of the instruments began the build up to a thundering end and Johnny stood up, he ran to the lifted part of the stage and stopped as the band kept building. He began running and jumped off into the crowd with his arms spread wide open and the band ended the song with a sudden bang!

Slowly Johnny made his way back to the stage and the band joined him at the edge as they all took their bows and waved. A large shape began to catch fire in the back of the stage and revealed itself to be The Rockers logo. The band said thanks and bowed one final time and walked towards the curtain. They walked through and saw themselves in a dark hallway.

Five minutes went by and the crowds cheers seemed to not fade in the slightest, Joey stood up and began to walk towards the curtain again.

Johnny: What are you doing?
Joey: Encore baby!
Johnny: Are you sure? What if the show runners don't want....

But Joey had already walked through the curtain as the crowd erupted in cheers. Johnny, Randy, and Gary all hurried to go along and again picked up their instruments.

Johnny: One more? Do you want one more? I cant hear you....(crowd yells louder) Okay okay, if that's what you want...One more!

The band erupted into "Battle of Good and Evil" their usual show close, as yellow and black lights shined on the stage, the guitars dueled in a battle of lead and rhythm while Johnny sang of God and Satan, death and life, and all around good and evil. The song rang through the amps like a train cruising at 90 mph. The crowd screamed and a few people seemed to pass out; falling down and not getting back up. Johnny smiled as he saw a little kid wearing a Rockers shirt and jumped down to him, handing him his sun glasses. As he got back on stage the yellow lights got brighter while the black lights dimmed and the band raised the notes to end the song and Johnny let out a perfect vocalization yell, ranging from high to low, to lower and back to high notes. The crowd again ended the song with the sudden bang, and walked back up to take their bows. They bowed once as a large green firework bursted into 3 different colors and then the lights went out. Slowly they walked off stage and when the lights came back on, they were gone. The show was over, the songs played, but the memories of the many big named bands rocking like they were Kings of the World, and the way it felt when the singer pointed at you, and it was YOU he was pointing at; shall never die.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline bikz  
#73 Posted : 03 November 2009 08:43:58(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Joshy jumps onto the stage.
Joshy : ANYONE FOR THE DIRTY BASTARD!?
UserPostedImage
Offline six-T-nine  
#74 Posted : 03 November 2009 10:08:57(UTC)
six-T-nine

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
OOC: sorry it's late

The stage is set for The 69 Sinz to open the Birdies
The stage is black, about 5 strobe lights go off one after another as the 6 make their way onto the stage, picking up their instruments,
The band kick into their new single 'Another Day, Another Broken Soul'
Mike:HERE'S ONE YOU MIGHT KNOW YOU MIGHT NOT GET THE FUCK UP BIRDIES, THIS IS THE NEW SINGLE!
The band go straight from that to an old song 'As We Fail', then into '00:01'

Mike: Okay, Birdies it's been awsome performing a set here, it's only a short one, so we had to keep this quick to play more than 3 songs! And now it's time to finish that, this is the title track of the album that's coming out in just over a month! this is called 'The Real Broken Hearts'

setlist:
1) Another Day, Another Broken Soul
2) As We Fail
3) 00:01
4) The Real Broken Hearts
Heartless
5-piece Welsh melodic hardcore band.
Signed to Halcyon Days Records
Debut album Little Liars released Autumn 2011

Dan Serverge
Solo artist & producer
Unsigned
Debut solo album Enemies coming soon.

Aftermath Festival
Twice-yearly festival, outdoor & indoor
Offline Synxhard  
#75 Posted : 03 November 2009 10:28:49(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
OOC: Sorry, a little late.

Matt, anxious as hell, paces back and forth in the dressing room, trying hard to ignore the various alcoholic beverages lying on the table next to him, hoping to maintain his 3 week sobriety, which are more tempting than ever now that his band has been defeated in both categories they were up for. Lucas is sitting in the corner already smashed on pot and traces of cocaine and speed. Jackson, the calm one, is warming up on his guitar, determined to out do Dynamite,who would be performing next, since they had beaten Nile's Fear for 'Best Newcomer'. David has just pulled up in his black truck and is being hurried inside by relieved producers. TV crew signal for the band to take the stage, and the whole venue blacks out for climactic effect.

The lights burst on, revealing every last audience member, as the band smashes down on one note, holding it out for as long as possible.

Matt: Hello London!!!

In the background you can hear Jackson has started to play and arpeggio, but it is unclear in all the noise exactly what he is playing.

Matt: 'Bury The Bones Of Your Martyrs'!

The crowd goes wild as they recognize the third single off the highly successful third album, 'The New Genocide Plot'. The excitement grows quickly in anticipation, and the audience sings along with Matt, equaling the volume of the band, on the opening lyrics 'You know'. They burn through the song, Jackson playing the sweep picked harmonies effortlessly, mesmerizing the fans and celebrities alike. As they end the first song, Matt's temptation overpowers him and he downs a shot of vodka.

Jackson: Hell yeah Birdies, hows it goin'? Everyone like Failed Youth?
Lucas: Ahh, who cares, as long as you all leave for Dynamite.
David: He's just joking, but those girls really should watch their backs, for stealing 'Best Newcomer' from us.
Jackson: Anyways, here's 'The Siege of Berlin'.

Everybody gets on their feet for what is possibly Nile's Fear's most famous song. The song starts out slow, with heavy groove oriented riffage and powerful drumming, but slowly develops into a harmony laden, palm muted thrash epic. Matt, who managed to consume 4 more shots before the song began, races from mic to mic, growling out lyrics of war and pain, a staple of all Nile's Fear songs. During a clean guitar passage by Jackson, Matt races behind the stage to get loaded on everything Lucas left behind. Oblivious that he is needed on stage until the last few seconds of their set, Matt races out, and in his hazy state forgets he is standing on one of the pyro machines.

Matt: Thank you guys! See you next time!

Those would be the last words Matt would speak for 4 months, as a string of pyro races down the stage, engulfing him in flames. Unaware of what has happened, his band leaves the stage. Ambulances quickly rush Matt to the closest hospital, praying that they can save him.

Edited by user 03 November 2009 10:29:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified