logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 09 November 2009 13:37:00(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
It has been reported from Alex Sins own website that he has confirmed he might be retiring soon. He released a statement for whats been going on in the studio and near the end of it he states:

"Yeah so I might retire after this album. I'm not to sure. I do plan on producing up and coming young bands from New York. There was talks of starting a new band with some people I will not name for right now but that's only in the progress. I have always had a passion for music and will keep making it. Either as Alex Sin or what ever band I join, I will be making music until I'm dead."

More later. Alex Sin is currently re-recording tracks to his new album titled "When Everything Has Fallen: The Un-Told Story Of Alexander Albern". He recently revealed that his real name isn't Alex Sin that in fact Alex Sin was gave to him for a nickname for being a prankster when he was a child. It had been rumored that Alex has been working with Marcy Smith, Mark Locus, Dante Holmes, Vincent Hale, and even Regan Futrell on the record. It had also been rumored that he was forming a new band with Marcy Smith, and Mark Locus but hasn't been confirmed.
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline TheCDs  
#2 Posted : 10 November 2009 19:07:39(UTC)
TheCDs

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Mike Peck: Alex, you have been an inspiration to Axiom and I sincerely hope you continue making music. However, if you do decide to retire your career was full of so many bright spots that I would give anything to experience a fraction of the creative success you have had.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals