logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#1 Posted : 14 November 2009 04:27:44(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
UserPostedImage
JR = Jonathan Ross
MV = Miss Vanity

JR: And ladies and gentleman, my next guest has just reached the top spot here in the UK with her sophomore album Vampiric and is starting off her world tour later this month, please welcome... Miss Vanity!

UserPostedImage

JR: Hey erm... Vanity? Vanity? Can I call you Vanity?

MV: You can call me whatever you like.

JR: Now that might be a very dangerous thing to say... *laughs*

MV: Ha...

JR: So, what's your real name?

MV: Miss Vanity.

JR: Miss Vanity? So on your bith certificate it point blank says "Miss Vanity", don't think so, Vanity.

MV: I stick to Miss Vanity and that's it.

JR: Suit yourself, so tell me a bit about the new album.

MV: Well obviously it's just gone number one, thanks to my beautiful fans! *audience cheers* It's a dark album, dark vampire pop music I'd like to call it.

JR: How on earth do you make dark vampire pop music?

MV: You put your mind to it. Do that and you can do anything.

JR: Right then, so are you really a man?

*Audience laughs as Miss Vanity looks towards them*

MV: No.

UserPostedImage

JR: So where did all these rumours come from?

MV: I don't know, I choose to ignore them. I won't say any names as I'm a lot classier than some.

JR: Good for you, well then, you recently fainted, didn't you? In rehearsals or something?

MV: Yeah, we were rehearsing all of the songs and I just kinda felt weak and fainted, I'm fine now.

JR: And you were advised to take a break for a bit, why didn't you? I would have jumped at the chance!

MV: Well, Jonathan... some people are dedicated to their careers and I'm just that kinda person, I can't disappoint my fans and I can't put on a show that's only half as good as I want it to be, I need to give my all and I will give my all, there is no time for breaks in the world, I'll have a break when I'm dead.

JR: Right, we're still all entitled to a break though.

MV: Not when you're about to go on a world tour, Jonathan.

JR: So, let's get back to the album, how is it doing?

MV: Really good, it went top five in five places! My label even told me that it's predicted to sell around three million copies overall so I'm not worrying about being a flop or anything at the moment. But at the end of the day, it's all about the music, giving the fans what they want and just doing what you like. Once you've reached the top, you don't really care about it anymore and you just care about your fans and that's it.

JR: So tell us more about your super deluxe of the album and your new single.

MV: Well it's just a little collection for the fans, it's so amazing and really gives my fans the ultimate insight into the whole creative process of the album. The single "Black Roses" is a great party track with some really dark lyrics, if you wanna have a dance at a funeral, this is for you!

JR: I'm sure we'll all be dancing to it at every funeral we go to... *stares at audience as they laugh*, so what is actually in the super deluxe? I heard a lock of your hair? What?

MV: Yep! My fans want a lock of my hair y'know, they want me in a box and this is as close to it as they'll get! It also includes some really cool fangs that you can put in your mouth, so you can walk around being a vampire! You also have a little exclusive code to get better seats at my tour, a really classy coffee table book which features loads of high quality pictures of me from my first two albums. There's also a signed photo and a mini book which includes some little personal notes from me, the lyrics to all the songs and a few blank pages that you can use for whatever you like, it's an amazing collection and I hope my fans buy it!

JR: Well we have a picture of the collection *points at the screen as it comes on*

UserPostedImage

JR: Looks like a great collection! Moving on, what should we expect from the tour? You're performing thirty songs so how are you gonna keep everyone entertained for so long? *audience laughs*

MV: It's mostly an uptempo show, very lively, you can come and you won't be judged for who you are, your sexual orientation, race, religion, gender, we really don't care. Me and my fans will just be celebrating music and we'll be expressing ourselves. Obviously there's a part in the show where I can just relax at a piano but it's mostly uptempo, a lot of effects, you might even see some more of my famous Hell Night festival blood! The ending of the show is so brilliant, so dramatic and shocking. It's a real experience that the fans won't forget and I promise that, just like I promised the fans wouldn't be disappointed with my Hell Night festival set and they certainly weren't.

JR: Good, now I'm a bit... well I can't even find the words. The weird outfits, why?

MV: That's just me expressing myself for who I am, I never fitted in at school when I was younger, I was made to wear school uniform, stuff like that, I hated it. It took away my freedom and my individuality, now I'm getting the chance to show that, I'm just being me. We all choose several different ways to express ourselves and this is just my way.

JR: You've been getting a lot of slack for performing heavy metal mixes of your songs, how do you feel?

MV: I hate that so much, it's like I'm not allowed to go anywhere near that genre because I'm a pop artist and I'm not allowed to experiment. We're all not daring enough, we don't try enough things, I want to push the limits and be unique, who else is doing this in pop? I'm even performing a black metal mix on tour and no one will stop me.

JR: Black metal? Heavy metal? I'm lost.

MV: So many genres, so many c*nts. *audience laughs*

JR: Well everyone, that's about all we have time for, Miss Vanity everyone. *audience cheers*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 14 November 2009 04:32:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
OOC: LMAO! That is so weird how we both posted this at the same time! Good job by the way!

Stephanie Fierce: You got to love this woman!!!
Offline GirlSpice  
#3 Posted : 14 November 2009 04:33:32(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
OOC: LMAO! That is so weird how we both posted this at the same time! Good job by the way!

Stephanie Fierce: You got to love this woman!!!

OOC: I was gonna say the same thing, LOL! TY. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Laurelles1  
#4 Posted : 14 November 2009 06:11:30(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Harry Thornton: Black Metal mix? I'd love to hear that.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage