logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 17 November 2009 07:43:31(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Experimental rockers Quarantine recently released their second album "Rx" which has been doing very good on the charts and sales wise. The album was recently certified platinum and the band couldn't be any happier.

Vincent Hale had this to say on the album going platinum:
Quote:
It's a dream come true. I've known Regan since Thin Lines were well Thin Lines before they became Fear. I was working as a guitat tech for Thin Lines and met Regan. So like it's truely an honor to be in a band with him. Not only him. Austin, and Alan as well. We made a kick ass album and we got our act together when it comes to live shows. At least I think so. We also couldn't make this album possible if it wasn't for Jakey Comatose.

The band also announced they plan to keep touring and hope soon to start demoing new songs. But for now the band has announced they will release "A Sign Of Fear" on November 26th. The band are currently opening up for Pilot on their "Remember The Future" Tour.

Regan was also pleased as well and had this to say:
Quote:
I did it. I've finally made an album where our band are all involved with the song writing process and what direction where going to. I'm proud of this band. We all pushed ourselves to the fullest and I like what came out. I'm so stoked to see what direction our sound will go for the next album. We start demoing songs next month.

Also noted the band are in plans on making a co-headlining tour to begin next year but have not yet announced who they will be touring with.
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline PANIC!  
#2 Posted : 17 November 2009 08:27:14(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
"Congrats guys. The album is fantastic! I can defiantly relate to it since my past history with prescription drugs. So, having that success with it doesn't surprise me at all, its well-deserved."

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.
UserPostedImage