logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 17 November 2009 15:35:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Edited by user 18 November 2009 02:05:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 17 November 2009 23:34:34(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Raven : Will it be like the kind of rockstar parties we usually have?
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#3 Posted : 18 November 2009 00:09:01(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
Raven : Will it be like the kind of rockstar parties we usually have?

Stephanie Fierce: Yeah, it will be this Sunday! The party will be hosted by me, and I will be performing. Any artist invited I can get on stage and do their thing if hey want to. It's going to be fun. Free alcohol and food BTW. Oh and you will smelling my new perfume for the first time. Its gonna be fun!
Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 18 November 2009 01:30:19(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Stephanie Fierce: Yeah, it will be this Sunday! The party will be hosted by me, and I will be performing. Any artist invited I can get on stage and do their thing if hey want to. It's going to be fun. Free alcohol and food BTW. Oh and you will smelling my new perfume for the first time. Its gonna be fun!

Raven : Is it in the evening? Jessica's funeral's that morning. She would want me to be out on the night celebrating her life.
Bikki : In case any of us were invited, I can't make it, and neither can Jimmy, or Sophy-Cat or her Jimmy, or Alex or KamiKate .... gotta go to Grace. I'll drop by later if I can!
Joshy : Am I coming or is your Jimmy coming to Grace? It'd be kind of dodgy if both of us showed up.
Bikki : Jimmy's the one with the invite. If Steph lets you in, you enjoy the party! (:
Joshy : I hope so! :D
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#5 Posted : 18 November 2009 01:36:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Raven : Is it in the evening? Jessica's funeral's that morning. She would want me to be out on the night celebrating her life.
Bikki : In case any of us were invited, I can't make it, and neither can Jimmy, or Sophy-Cat or her Jimmy, or Alex or KamiKate .... gotta go to Grace. I'll drop by later if I can!
Joshy : Am I coming or is your Jimmy coming to Grace? It'd be kind of dodgy if both of us showed up.
Bikki : Jimmy's the one with the invite. If Steph lets you in, you enjoy the party! (:
Joshy : I hope so! :D

Stephanie Fierce: Its like around 5:00pm and the party will stop when it stops . Dang it! But a funeral is much more important so I totally understand. :) Don't worry though. I have listed all the people that can attend and you are all in the list, so security will let you in. They are going to be kinda strict so don't mind them if you are coming. It's going to be fun, but I still haven't got my cages so that's gonna be a bummer.

Edited by user 18 November 2009 01:37:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified