logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline PANIC!  
#1 Posted : 20 November 2009 11:39:30(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Ryan Ross Hernandez and his company in PANIC!, have had a great week so far. They won two awards at the Mother F'N Rock Awards (Best Rock Album and Best Single), have the number single in the world with "There's Only One Exception", and for the first time in recent memory guitarist Ryan Ross Hernandez seems happy.

After having a bad run of relationships the last two years, dealing with heartbreaks, insomnia, anxiety disorder, a suicide attempt and oh yeah being a musician have all been part of Hernandez' life for the last two years. Releasing countless lovesick/heartache/depressing songs with his solo career, Hernandez' finally seems to have moved on from the dark chapters in his life by finding a new love interest.

After spending most of 2009 single, Hernandez found new love in the form of Emily Williams. Williams' isn't any stranger to the entertainment world as she is both a television and film producer, which, because of her job was how met Hernandez. This past summer when PANIC! were recording their music video for hit-single, "Disloyal Order of the Ignorant", Williams was hand-picked by their label to produce the music video. Hernandez confirmed the relationship and gave some details on it in a recent-interview.

"Well, I met Emily on set for the "Disloyal," video shoot and when I got there I was like, half asleep still 'cause we had a wake up call at six in the morning. So, of course when we got to the shoot I wasn't looking my best to say the least. But when I get there, the first person our manager introduces us to is Emily, and I'm like taken back by her 'cause I just woke up like not even an hour before and here forty-five minutes later this gorgeous woman, which honestly I think she is the first hot chick that I looked at her eyes before I checked the rest of her out, I mean I'm still a guy you know. From there we were sort-of like friends for like over two month until in July, I think it was when we went on our first official date, you could say. I guess I gotta thank our record label 'cause if it wasn't for the A&R team over there selecting Emily to produce the video I wouldn't have ever met her 'cause shes like my complete opposite. She's a vegan while I eat animals like everyday probably, she graduated from one of the top Universities in the country while I barely graduated high school. Hell, she's even taller than me! So, my relationship with her somehow working makes me guess that opposites really do attract..."

Hernandez finished that remark with a smile on his face, he continued with;

"I guess fans could tell when I'm like in a relationship or just generally happy because that's when I tell a shitload of dirty jokes on stage and I don't know why but it naturally brings my, some could call it arrogant attitude out to the media but confident attitude sounds better so I'll go with that. But I think there is a reasonable high amount of habits that I do that tell people when I'm sad or depressed and when I'm happy. Plus way before the media knew about my relationship with Emily, fans at our shows have seen us together for months, so I think the media was slow on this one."

With this relationship, Hernandez hasn't hide the fact of his new girlfriend, ever since September pictures have surfaced from duo hitting clubs, going out to four-star restaurants, and even house shopping in New York City but neither ever confirmed nor denied a relationship between them, until now.

While Hernandez mentioned that she was out of his league, with her high-education and vegan lifestyle, he failed to mention the eleven year difference between the two. Hernandez turned 22 this past April while Williams celebrated her 33rd birthday last month. When asked later on during the interview about it he chuckled before saying;

"That really doesn't bother me. When I first met her, honestly I thought she was in her twenties. I never thought that she was the age she is but it doesn't bother me at all, granted this is the biggest gap between ages of women I've dated and I'm also the youngest guy shes dated. But for me any woman over eighteen is fair territory with me, none over forty though, [laughs]. A relationship shouldn't be based by numbers though."

The last question he was asked about his relationship with Emily Williams, was if he thought moving in with her was a big commitment, after a short-round of laughs he replied:

"[laughs] Well no, I don't see moving in together a big commitment, 'cause she's not the first chick I live with. For me, getting engaged that's a big commitment, having a kid that's a huge commitment, and getting married that's not a commitment, that's committing suicide. So, at least for the latter two, I don't plan on doing either for the next fifteen years or so. I would like to think I'm a pretty good boyfriend but what do I know I've had like what 3 heartbreaks, the last two years? But if women don't want me to freak the hell out, just don't mention the words, 'marriage' or 'children'. If a girlfriend ever tells me that in the next ten years, chances are they will never see me again, [chuckles]."
UserPostedImage
Offline PANIC!  
#2 Posted : 21 November 2009 15:19:32(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Emily Williams the Yoko Ono of PANIC!

Just a day after Ryan Ross Hernandez confirmed his relationship with film producer Emily Williams to the public, a rather shocking video leaks online of Hernandez' bandmate from PANIC!, guitarist Josh Fallon. The video starts of as any normal interview to promote the groups new album but when asked about what he thought about Hernandez' new relationship. After a long sigh and small chuckle he started:

"You know, questions about individual members, I hate to be asked. Those are the worst questions possible! We are a team. We are a band. It's not just all about Ryan overdosing on this, Ryan dating this girl, Ryan releasing this crap. Same thing goes with Ashley. PANIC! is more than just Ashley and Ryan. Just because they are the per-say frontpeople of the band doesn't mean it's all about them,— it's not their band. Just because she's the lead singer, and he is this like heartthrob guitarist/singer doesn't mean their the only ones involved. I don't see how Ryan dating this Hollywood-producer makes the front page of some big time tabloids 'cause it's really not big news. I don't even think if someone from the band died, it would make the news, if their name weren't 'Ashley Perry' or 'Ryan Ross Hernandez'. But what do I think about his relationship with Emily Williams? He's happy. That's all I have to say. Do I personally think she's what's best for the band? No. But if she's what best for him, we are all cool with it. As long as she doesn't become the Yoko type chick, and ends up breaking up the band. She's alright with me right now, she doesn't getting into our music related business."

The interview ended right there, seemingly the interview had more to ask but the band's tour manager stepped in and whispered something in Fallon's ear making him exit the room. Hernandez, Perry, nor anyone else from PANIC! has commented on the topic. This can very well change soon as both Ryan Ross Hernandez and Emily Williams have their first interview together this upcoming Monday on the American-late night show, "The David Letterman Show".
UserPostedImage