logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 29 November 2009 18:42:56(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
e(X)ile
news:
11:29:09
Exile is the new band fronted by ex-Fear member Alex Sin. It involves ex-Casting Thin Shadows members, ex-Fear members and the bass tech from Fear. Members:

Alex Sin(ex-Fear): Vocals, Lead Guitar
Marcy Smith(ex-Casting Thin Shadows): 2nd Vocals, Rythm Guitar
Sinca Monte(ex-Casting Thin Shadows): Keyboardist
Dusty Rook: Bass Guitar, Back Up Vocals
Mark Locus(ex-Fear, Alex Sin Solo): Drums

Alex Sin said the band is to be an indie rock band with alternative rock, post-hardcore, and ambient music. He also said he will keep it heavy on most of the tracks.

The band are in the studio and have been since Alex Sin has finished his last solo album. They are expecting to release a debut E.P. begginning of 2010.

The band will remain unsigned until further notice.

tour:
no dates as of yet!

about:
Exile is the new band fronted by ex-Fear member Alex Sin. It involves ex-Casting Thin Shadows members, ex-Fear members and the bass tech from Fear. Members:

Alex Sin(ex-Fear): Vocals, Lead Guitar
Marcy Smith(ex-Casting Thin Shadows): 2nd Vocals, Rythm Guitar
Sinca Monte(ex-Casting Thin Shadows): Keyboardist
Dusty Rook: Bass Guitar, Back Up Vocals
Mark Locus(ex-Fear, Alex Sin Solo): Drums

Alex Sin said the band is to be an indie rock band with alternative rock, post-hardcore, and ambient music.

The band are in the studio and have been since Alex Sin has finished his last solo album. They are expecting to release a debut E.P. begginning of 2010.

releases:
debut e.p. - early 2010
debut album - early 2010

exile are signed to NOBODY!
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline Regan  
#2 Posted : 01 December 2009 05:15:59(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
11:30:09
Marcy Smith has unvieled more info from the new band in a recent interview asking about what to be on the look out for the future from the ex-Casting Thin Shadows member.

Quote:
Well I was going to do a solo project. I started writing songs then when John was producing The Waiting Rooms album it made me want to go out and look for music to produce so being close friends with Alex Sin and knowing he was writing and recording a new CD I asked if I could help and he said yeah. Well we jammed out one day and kicked up some really edgy-dark-vibe songs that we both liked so we decided we're both from two bands that are now broken up, and they are all moving on except for us so we decided we wanted to start a new band that drive from alot of different influences. Like we have one song that sounds like an 80's tribute song to The Cure. It's crazy how life can move so fast. We're done with Alex album and we're gonna work on this album and E.P. before Alex puts out his new solo album which is suppose to be HUGE!

He also went on to say the band wrote one song called "I Am The Zodiac Killer" which sounds very intense!

thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18