logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 01 December 2009 12:32:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Oh how we love the new Fierce Queen! Well whether you love her or hate her, you will be happy and shocked to hear some news that has been going around.

First off all, Stephanie Fierce’s website just recently had another surprising makeover. Nothing but a quote and a “Countdown clock” is seen. The Sinner Shall Never Be Forgiven? Beware The Sinner? It makes us wonder… what is she unleashing? New album? New Single? New fragrance? Well whatever it is I’m pretty sure it will be something big since you have to wait 100 days for it

In Other news..

UserPostedImage

Stephanie Fierce, Roberto Rios and her female body guard were seen shopping yesterday (of course after all the money she is making from sales of her new hit album “Diary Of A Pop Sinner Vol. 1” and her new “Pop Sinner” fragrance which also has had some big sales) The cute 8-year old (Roberto Rios) was seen wearing a shirt honoring his Aunt (Stephanie Fierce) reading “My Auntie Rocks”. The two looked very happy coming out of the store; maybe he bought the whole store. Apparently she was also doing some Christmas shopping. Well Roberto himself can buy the whole store if he wanted to, so I’m pretty sure he’s well covered for Christmas.
You may say that Stephanie Fierce is a shopaholic but close friends disagree. According to them they say that she needed to take some time off and enjoy a day of shopping because she hasn’t had one for months because of the album’s effect on her schedule. We all know the daily life of a pop can be very stressful. But for god sakes she has the green, I’m pretty sure she can buy herself a boat and take a trip back to the island if she wanted to.

Not only did the pop star take a whole day to shop, she was also given some good news, according to Spice Records and V-Records overall sales of “DOAPS Vol. 1” are expected to reach 2 million just after 10 weeks of the release, making her album the fastest selling pop album of the year! Well…. No surprise at all since it won a Birdie for “Best Album” before its actual release.

Not only that, Stephanie Fierce will also be releasing a new EP for Christmas lovers this year. Her very first! The EP will include three Christmas tracks, two which are covers and one which is original and one more track that apparently was a left over from DOAPS Vol. 1.

If you think you are juiced out with all this Stephanie Fierce news being thrown at you, well we have more.
Apparently, it is believed that Stephanie and Johnny will be getting married on Christmas day on a private island. So while everyone is busy opening and enjoying their gifts, Stephanie and Johnny will be busy saying “I Do”.

What a week for the Fierce Queen!
Offline Mouschi  
#2 Posted : 02 December 2009 10:14:03(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
I'd get my nephew one of those shirts, but I'm not a fan of slogan shirts, a bit cheap for me. Best wishes from all of us for your very first wedding! They're a lot of fun.
-The Hon. Baroness Kash.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
Offline Mt. Epic  
#3 Posted : 02 December 2009 10:18:32(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
"Great to have worked with you. You're probably sick of me saying that but, really, it was an honor."

-Blaine Johnson, Clear Vision/Solo (Singer)
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#4 Posted : 02 December 2009 10:37:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Mt. Epic wrote:
"Great to have worked with you. You're probably sick of me saying that but, really, it was an honor."

-Blaine Johnson, Clear Vision/Solo (Singer)

Stephanie Fierce: Aww, thanks it was great working with you guys and trust me I'm not bothered at all. Good luck with everything.