logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 07 December 2009 14:25:59(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Stephanie Ortiz- The Return
1. Men Change
2. The Ultimate Love Song
3. Fight You (With My Louboutins)
4. Son Is Mad
5. Love Machine
6. Elevator
7. The Return
8. Deluxe (Uptempo Remix)
9. No Me Digas Nada
10. Hips Burn The Dance Floor (New Version)

-I-tunes Bonus-
11. Tears Of Gold
12. Put My Hands On You
13. Son Is Mad Remix

Edited by user 20 December 2009 09:40:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : 08 December 2009 17:50:51(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Ortiz: Hope you love the album cover! :)
#3 Posted : 08 December 2009 18:15:57(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage

Stephanie Ortiz: So yes. The single is about Madison O"Leary and the rest of the haters. It's really just a fun thing I decided to do since Madison O'Leary dedicated a whole performance about me at the Birdies. She really just made a fool of herself. So if you haven't figured it out: Mad-I-S-on (Son Is Mad). I don't care what the bitch and her fans have to say, it really doesn't matter. Just trying to make a point, don't mess with the Queen.

Edited by user 08 December 2009 18:18:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 09 December 2009 02:58:46(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Has anyone told her that "son is mad" isn't an exact anagram? And that Madison doesn't have a son, let alone a mad one?
-ketz.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Laurelles1  
#5 Posted : 09 December 2009 03:04:53(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: Meh. Name doesn't matter I suppose. Just look at other bands...
Aaron: Like...?
Jason: Us.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
#6 Posted : 09 December 2009 04:19:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Ortiz: For the slow people "Son" refers to a person in the streets. So not only am I referring her as a person, I'm referring her as a trashy street ghetto person whose gone mad. It's pure genius.
Offline bikz  
#7 Posted : 09 December 2009 05:07:14(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Genius? Don't think it's your ticket to Mensa, kid. And "mad" is an insult? Not really .... and I didn't think that living in a ghetto made you a bad person.
-Ketz.
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#8 Posted : 09 December 2009 05:13:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Ortiz: Hey fans! Just wanted to let you know that the music video has been shot. It was shot in in the Ghetto. Many people joined in to participate, it was the most fun I had shooting a music video. It's going to be a hilarious parody. I think you guys are going to love it. And the attention! Gosh I'm loving it!!!
#9 Posted : 09 December 2009 05:16:15(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Here's a Video Still, just to tease you a little bit ;) Yes me with blonde hair lol

UserPostedImage

Here is my crazy transvestite friend on the set.
UserPostedImage

Edited by user 09 December 2009 05:19:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#10 Posted : 09 December 2009 05:22:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
Genius? Don't think it's your ticket to Mensa, kid. And "mad" is an insult? Not really .... and I didn't think that living in a ghetto made you a bad person.
-Ketz.

Stephanie Ortiz: I was raised in the hood I'm not a bad person. I never said that anyway, she's just a ghetto mess to me. That's why it makes sense to me and my fans.
Offline troymazing  
#11 Posted : 09 December 2009 05:39:58(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I think you're an idiot, and if you want to waste your time writing songs about me, it's just free publicity.

Madison O'Leary
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

#12 Posted : 09 December 2009 10:11:51(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
I think you're an idiot, and if you want to waste your time writing songs about me, it's just free publicity.

Madison O'Leary

Stephanie Ortiz: First of all you old hag I didn't write the song, and I think you're a 71 year old who looks like a raisin And I would say the same since you dedicated a whole performance on me at the Birdies you dumb ass. Don't mess with the Queen.

Edited by user 09 December 2009 10:22:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline troymazing  
#13 Posted : 09 December 2009 10:24:31(UTC)
troymazing

Man

I didn't dedicate a performance to you... I don't dedicate things to trash. Get your facts straight.

Madison O'Leary
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

#14 Posted : 09 December 2009 10:32:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
I didn't dedicate a performance to you... I don't dedicate things to trash. Get your facts straight.

Madison O'Leary

Stephanie Ortiz: So you're old, stupid and you're a liar. What a surprise?
Offline bikz  
#15 Posted : 09 December 2009 20:25:31(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Nothing wrong with being a little older, not saying that Madison is, but if she was. If you're going to call anyone old and stupid, say it to me, because it's actually true.
Maybe if you were older, you'd know what a ghetto actually is - it means an area of racial segregation, and don't go off on one about Americans having a different meaning of the word to Germans because that's not true, or your fans having a different meaning of it to most people because that's just ridiculous. So nice of you to make a video in a place set up by racists, and promoting "ghetto people" (and "street people" in general, ooh it's fun to make "homeless" an insult isn't it?) as being "trash".
-Kaethe.
UserPostedImage
#16 Posted : 10 December 2009 01:19:54(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
Nothing wrong with being a little older, not saying that Madison is, but if she was. If you're going to call anyone old and stupid, say it to me, because it's actually true.
Maybe if you were older, you'd know what a ghetto actually is - it means an area of racial segregation, and don't go off on one about Americans having a different meaning of the word to Germans because that's not true, or your fans having a different meaning of it to most people because that's just ridiculous. So nice of you to make a video in a place set up by racists, and promoting "ghetto people" (and "street people" in general, ooh it's fun to make "homeless" an insult isn't it?) as being "trash".
-Kaethe.

Stephanie Ortiz- First of all let me just say you what you said is true you are old and stupid especially after you said what you said. I don't have to be older to know what the ghetto is, because I was raised in the ghetto honey so get your little facts straight. One thing is that even though I was raised in the ghetto I wasn't changed by it. Many people are though and that is reality. Most people in the ghetto are uneducated because they choose to be. The ghetto that I was raised people's only hope to life was hustling and relying on food stamps. Being in the ghetto is not an area or segregation in all places, that is a stereotypical thought especially by people outside the US. Racism is not the reason they are stuck in there, it is their hope and lifestyle. Many people including me choose the different route and do differently. Now there are other personal stories I experienced with ghetto people. In my opinion most are trashy. And dumb ass People living in the streets refers to hustlers, they spent their whole day on the streets to either sell drugs or steal electronics, cars and other stuff. Anyway, the people in the video aren't racist in fact the people in the video are good friends of mine, who had it rough growing up. While no one said nothing when Madison was talking about me the same way (Especially in the Jungle), now people like you jump in on me when I strike back. Thats' why I said I don't care what people say. And if I offended you too bad. Haters hate.
Offline TheCDs  
#17 Posted : 10 December 2009 01:39:28(UTC)
TheCDs

stephaniewazhere wrote:
bikz wrote:
-Kaethe.

Stephanie Ortiz- First of all let me just say you what you said is true you are old and stupid especially after you said what you said. I don't have to be older to know what the ghetto is, because I was raised in the ghetto honey so get your little facts straight. One thing is that even though I was raised in the ghetto I wasn't changed by it. Many people are though and that is reality. Most people in the ghetto are uneducated because they choose to be. The ghetto that I was raised people's only hope to life was hustling and relying on food stamps. Being in the ghetto is not an area or segregation in all places, that is a stereotypical thought especially by people outside the US. Racism is not the reason they are stuck in there, it is their hope and lifestyle. Many people including me choose the different route and do differently. Now there are other personal stories I experienced with ghetto people. In my opinion most are trashy. And dumb ass People living in the streets refers to hustlers, they spent their whole day on the streets to either sell drugs or steal electronics, cars and other stuff. Anyway, the people in the video aren't racist in fact the people in the video are good friends of mine, who had it rough growing up. While no one said nothing when Madison was talking about me the same way (Especially in the Jungle), now people like you jump in on me when I strike back. Thats' why I said I don't care what people say. And if I offended you too bad. Haters hate.

Tim Dunn: So I hate to take sides but the word "ghetto" was used in Venice first to name the places Jews were compelled to live in. Then it came into widesrpead use in Nazi occupied Europe to describe the areas the Jews were forced to live in. That is a history of using it as a form of racial segregation.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
#18 Posted : 10 December 2009 01:44:30(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

TheCDs wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
bikz wrote:
-Kaethe.

Tim Dunn: So I hate to take sides but the word "ghetto" was used in Venice first to name the places Jews were compelled to live in. Then it came into widesrpead use in Nazi occupied Europe to describe the areas the Jews were forced to live in. That is a history of using it as a form of racial segregation.

Stephanie Ortiz: Hi! Don;t really know you you are but let me introduce myself I'm Stephanie (OOC: Really that's what my character would say lol) I do understand that. But many of the ghettos aren't because of segregation, its more like segregation by income. Which is the reason we were in the ghetto in the first place. There was white, blacks, Puerto Ricans, in my ghetto.
#19 Posted : 10 December 2009 02:27:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Kathy Mason: It is sad how these two go back and forth just make each other look bad. Can people just focus on the music. I mean I thought the song was funny and I like the beat of the song. But I'm over it now. You both look like fools. You both aren't classy at all.

From what I know this is how it started.

-Madison O"Leary says Stephanie Ortiz cannot sing (Well she has an opinion and she used it, ok)
-Stephanie Ortiz- calls Madison O"Leary an old raisin who lips sings and tries and fails to dance (a much harsher opinion but ok)
-They both continue to argue on a popular TV show, and insult each other (The nickname Son Is Mad Develops)
-Madison calls Stephanie Ortiz a slut, when Stephanie does her "Hungry Tigress" music video shoot
-Stephanie Ortiz then goes off to say Madison O"Leary is just jealous because she doesn't have a body like hers
-Madison O"Leary obviously causes some controversy in her 3rd IMA's performance by boxing a woman who looks like Stephanie Ortiz
-Stephanie Ortiz says that Madison is just a coward, that if she really wants to throw hands she's available anytime, so she records a song called
"Son Is Mad" dedicated to Madison O"Leary and all the haters

Anyway, I bought both Aurora Fortin's and Stephanie Ortiz's album and thought they were great. Too bad that people are talking more about a feud than the actual music. It saddens me.
#20 Posted : 15 December 2009 09:47:01(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

The album has now Reached the Top 3 in each Region (#1 in Europe), making the album a huge success.
The most exciting news is that after 8 Weeks of release the album managed to move from #8(The album's previous peak) to #2 in South America this week.
The album has already shifted 2,000,000+ copies Worldwide!