logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 12 December 2009 00:21:30(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
What's Next For Roxy?

With Firecracker 47 planning to split up in February 2010, it seems that everyone has a place to go - except, that is, for Roxana Katraba Firecracker.

"Joshy and James are basically doing the same thing," says Roxy. "They've both, obviously, been snapped up for DBM's latest musical project, which I can't say much about. Plus Joshy is, in his own cheesy words, 'not chickening out of his obligations to Bikki's eggs', he gets bouncier as the bump grows; and James is almost 30, happily married, financially stable, and both he and Katie are level-headed, mature, caring and childless - that kind of screams 'we want babies'. So, exactly the same.
"Mikki is going to concentrate on In The Cold You Look So Fierce. Joshy and I joke that banking on that is stupid, the Fiercies will last about as long as a cup of tea in Bikki's hands. Even if we're right, Mikki'll get herself some duet with Chris, or maybe she'll just be the next Katie Price. She could do modelling, or 'famous for fame', easily."

UserPostedImage
Roxy Firecracker - unemployed?

"But what of me?" Roxy continues. "I haven't been picked out, I'm not planning on having babies, I don't have another band, and I couldn't model or do FFF for the life of me. I'm 21 and I've never done any job except play guitar. I don't have any other career aspirations. So, erm - is anyone looking for a guitarist!?"

[Roxy was interviewed by S. C. Cruz-Bishop.]
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline uptownrula  
#2 Posted : 13 December 2009 18:01:07(UTC)
uptownrula

Groups: Registered

Jack Turner: Roxy, I'll have employment lined up for you in the loo.
I submit to Bikki.
Offline bikz  
#3 Posted : 13 December 2009 20:21:28(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
uptownrula wrote:
Jack Turner: Roxy, I'll have employment lined up for you in the loo.

Roxy : Look kid, I know you got fired for being addicted to bollocks - yeh, Raven told me about that one - but the fact that I'm looking for work doesn't mean I'll take anything.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Taylr  
#4 Posted : 15 December 2009 08:36:09(UTC)
Taylr

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Taylor: Matt (surprise, surprise :P) asked us to see if you wanted to join up with Dead Roses until the next album is done and we're gone too, but I dunno what we'd do with three guitarists.