logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#1 Posted : 14 December 2009 06:19:10(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Miss Vanity with hosts Rocsi and Terrence

Rocsi: Hey Miss Vanity, how are you?

Miss Vanity: I'm really good, how are you guys?

Rocsi: Good thanks.

Terrence: We're both good, how's the tour coming along?

Miss Vanity: It's amazing, I've even managed to sell out some of the venues and the crowd is just amazing every night.

Rocsi: It's quite a long tour as well, isn't it? It goes on till April where it ends in Australia, is it quite annoying when you have to perform the same songs nearly every night?

Miss Vanity: I think it's quite exciting actually, most of these tracks are still new and it's always so refreshing to perform new tracks on stage, it's not annoying at all, it's what I love doing.

Rocsi: You even perform a staggering 30 songs on the set list, that's just incredible.

Miss Vanity: Thank you! Well if people are gonna pay money to come and see me then I might as well give them something worth paying for.

Terrence: Now Christmas is just under 2 weeks away, what will you be doing for Christmas and who will you be spending it with?

Miss Vanity: I have about a week off for the Christmas season so I'll have a few days at home with my family and then go back on tour, I'm a big fan of Christmas and just love the whole vibe in the air on Christmas day, I always find it so peaceful and magical and it's like I've never really grown up! I don't know how I can say it's peaceful when you've got about 30 people in the house and people screaming at each other in the kitchen over the cooking but you know what I mean... well maybe not.

Rocsi: Haha! I can definitely relate with that!

Terrence: Do you want anything for Christmas? You must already have everything you already want with all the money you're earning!

Miss Vanity: I'm doing what I want and that's doing my very own arena tour, it's all I've ever wanted to do and that's a 6 month Christmas present there already. Having that and a few days with my family is something I appreciate very much since I don't get much time off.

Rocsi: Now there's been a lot of talk from other bands in certain genres that have been dissing pop artists, saying that they're sick of seeing pop artists everywhere and taking the credit for everything whilst others don't get a mention. What do you have to say for this?

Miss Vanity: I've heard what Metal Sludge and that girl Kate have to say, it's so desperate, to be honest. I hate it when other artists try to make a name for themselves from other people, it screams attention whore to me and they try so hard to pretend they don't look for it. Fair enough, it's survival of the fittest in this kind of industry but when people stoop that low, I just find it funny. I don't need to start bitching about the latest hot artist out there, I don't care.

Terrence: And what does the future hold for you? You've done the ordinary pop album with your debut and the latest gothic look for your sophomore effort, what's left to do for you?

Miss Vanity: I'm really inspired by Hello Kitty at the moment, maybe I could include something like that in the new album. I don't think I need a certain image for each album though, I'll just keep being me.

Rocsi: So when should we expect the new album?

Miss Vanity: I would say around March or April, but I'm also doing a really exciting project with a certain someone soon and the world is gonna go crazy for it. We're two of the best artists in the game at the moment and we've been working together on something which will be out soon. I can't wait for it!

Terrence: Sounds very exciting! Well, Miss Vanity, we wish you luck on your future projects and thank you for joining us.

Miss Vanity: Thanks a lot for having me guys, make sure to come see me on tour!

Edited by user 14 December 2009 06:20:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 14 December 2009 11:07:54(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce: Hot interview, and that's good you spoke about the Pop bashing.
Offline troymazing  
#3 Posted : 14 December 2009 11:25:35(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
OOC: Good job Stacy :) But Gaga's outfit is SUCH a Madonna ripoff.
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#4 Posted : 14 December 2009 11:46:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
troymazing wrote:
OOC: Good job Stacy :) But Gaga's outfit is SUCH a Madonna ripoff.

OOC: I think she is showing an honor to Madonna's early 90's fashion rather than ripping her off. And Madonna was not the first to wear a Jean-Paul Gaultier conical bra. It was a fashion trend that was popularized by Madonna. Just like Beyonce and her leotard.

Edit: Lady Gaga looks better in it anyway.

Edited by user 14 December 2009 11:56:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified