logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 14 December 2009 17:23:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Radio Bed Head (Stephanie Fierce Radio Interview over the phone)

UserPostedImage

RH: Miss Fierce is on the phone, Good Morning Steph are you here with us!!

Stephanie Fierce: (Yawns) It’s freakin earlyyyyyy lmao

RH: Lol, Well first of all thank you for waking up so early for us. We really appreciate it.

Stephanie Fierce: You’re welcome. Its funny my dog is snoring at the moment. Can you guys hear him?

RH: Oh that's nothing you should see me in the winter. Not so pretty. So lets’ begin with the juicy questions, shall we. Ok I’m going to hit you with a big one, I’m pretty sure you already know what I am about to ask….

Stephanie Fierce: Lol yeah I think I know too. Go ahead.

RH: Many rock bands are upset by what you said in your blog, do you regret what you said or will you like to take anything back…

Stephanie Fierce: I will not take back anything. I said what I said. I was very angry and offended by the constant bashing of pop music by “Rock” bands. I called them out for a reason, because they are posing, which is not hardcore at all. And I didn’t mean all, I meant those who were bashing Pop music. I still do not get why we can’t all just enjoy music and accept the fact that not all music will be sound or be portrayed the same. If they are so “Hardcore” like they claim why are they reading gossip blogs. It’s just an excuse for their hate. And I will not take it, if I have to call them out again I will.

RH: The room is on fire right now. Do I feel a beef coming on

Stephanie Fierce: Lol you instigator.

RH: Ok I’ll change the subject to another statement you made. We heard you will no longer be attending or performing at award shows, why is that?

Stephanie Fierce: I will no longer be attending nor performing on award shows. Because from now on I am just going to focus on me, my fans, my music and my own shows. Award shows are bogus in my opinion. I think the Birdies, the HTC Awards are nothing more than some categorizing machine. They don't honor the arts or the artist for what they create. Because one thing I notice in the award shows is that they never mention why the person won the award in the first place. Labels have to put input; otherwise the band or artist will most likely not be nominated or recognized. Even though I feel this way about it, it does not necessarily mean that artist that win or are nominated for an awards don’t have talent because I have won awards in the past and did feel honored but instead of gaining respect by many artists, it turned out the complete opposite.

RH: Right, but how do you think your fans will react to that?

Stephanie Fierce: What matters is that they know the reason why, and my true fans will understand. I don’t mind accepting a trophy and I am not being cocky. But the whole idea of an award show is just bogus and simply a promotional booster. And I don’t want to represent that. It annoys me.

RH: Are you going to throw your trophies away?

Stephanie Fierce: Oh no! I will never o something like that. That’s crazy talk. Who throws their trophies away?

RH: So rumors are going around that you already began working on your third studio album, is that true?

Stephanie Fierce: Well I guess I can say I have. I’ve been to the studios a few times already But this time I want my main focus on the sound rather than a concept, I want to back to my old roots but yet bring something new. Also there are many ideas pending at the moment. But there is one thing I know. This album will bring a big surprise, that’s for sure.

RH: Do you feel like this album is going to be bigger than your last?

Stephanie Fierce: Well it is kind of early to tell. But that doesn’t ever apply because I am always growing as an artist and I evolve. So it’s really more about the fans than trying to make it “big” this time. This concept and this album is going to be huge period . I already wrote many songs for it. But I have a tour to do first and I want to take my time with this.

RH: All right sweetheart I know you must be real tired, thank you for letting us interview you so early in the morning.

Stephanie Fierce: Aww you’re welcome anytime! Are you guys going to play my song “Criminal” next lol

RH: Oh you know we got that babe, All right Radio Bed heads, here is “Criminal” the latest hit single by Stephanie Fierce

Edited by user 14 December 2009 17:33:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified