logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline old.gregg  
#1 Posted : 15 December 2009 09:26:56(UTC)
old.gregg

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
At approximately 3AM, December 14th, the police were called to an underground London party hosted by members of the city's alternative music scene. Attending this party, among other guests, was Jakey Comatose. The police were called after the party was said to get out of hand, with alcohol and suspicion of class A and B drugs. On arrival officers found Jakey to be very drunk and at times aggressive towards their questioning. When the party was ordered to disperse the majority of the guests left the area. Jakey and a group of about 10 other men and women, however, refused to leave and were arrested by the police officers. Once in the van, they were driven to the nearest station, where as of now, they are still being held. Exact locations have not been revealed due to some of the guests being well known and fears for their safety.

All eleven people are awaiting bail, and are expected to be allowed to leave in the morning. They are currently under suspicion of threatening behavior, refusal to follow police orders, drunk and disorderly conduct and the use of and possession of class A and B drugs. The time frame of the next steps as of now are not clear, but Jakey is expected to continue on tour with Pilot with no cancellations. Jakey is expected to release a statement regarding the events tomorrow morning.

Today's news has left many wondering if Jakey Comatose, known for his nice personality, has fallen in with the wrong crowd of people.
-
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 15 December 2009 09:28:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Ortiz: Again???? Dude! How m any times do I have to bail you out?
Offline old.gregg  
#3 Posted : 15 December 2009 09:30:27(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:

OOC: Psst, that was a different character :P
-
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#4 Posted : 15 December 2009 09:31:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
old.gregg wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

OOC: Psst, that was a different character :P

OOC: Ooopsie! lmao!
Offline bikz  
#5 Posted : 15 December 2009 10:42:47(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
A surprise statement from Sophy Catherine Cruz-Bishop came out soon after Jakey Comatose's statement.

"I was at the party, looking for gossip as always," said Mrs. Cruz-Bishop, "and I guess I found some .... but not how I expected. Oh well. I'll probably be out by morning, I haven't exactly done anything! And at least someone I know is here with me. Of all people, someone as lovely as Jakey! Who'd have thought it?"

Cruz-Bishop's twin sister, musician Bikitha Kitton, was angered at Cruz-Bishop's statement, though nobody was sure why. Meanwhile, Jakey Comatose's wife is distressed. "Part of me knows not to trust a word she says," said Raven Comatose, "but part of me thinks that she'll come out with a dodgy statement about Jakey, and it'll be true."

Again, it is unknown what steps will be taken with any of the 11 people, including both Jakey Comatose and Sophy Catherine Cruz-Bishop.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline old.gregg  
#6 Posted : 16 December 2009 08:04:26(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Jakey and the others were allowed to leave at 6AM this morning. The expected statement did not amount to much, with Jakey spending less than a minute talking to the press before getting into his van, driven by his backing band's drummer.

When asked about the evening's events he did not have much to say, and gave no significant details:

Jakey Comatose wrote:
I was out in London with some guys at a party. It got bigger and eventually out of hand, but everyone was just having a good time. It's no big deal to me.

Nothing further was said, as Jakey had to meet back up with his band to prepare for the next show in support of Pilot.
-
Offline bikz  
#7 Posted : 16 December 2009 09:45:32(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Soon after Jakey Comatose was released, Sophy Catherine Cruz-Bishop released this statement -
Sophy-Cat wrote:
Oh, Jakey. Innocent? I think not. He'd been drinking a lot, and had tried out something illegal for sure. It was dark, I bet he was up to more than I saw, too.
He seemed like such a sweetie too! Poor Jakey, maybe he just got in with the wrong crowd? Who knows?
Remember, I'm just the paparazzi, not the party girl - maybe they took me in because they thought I was Bikki - and I'm known for my truthful mouth!

UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline old.gregg  
#8 Posted : 19 December 2009 08:17:09(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Jakey Comatose has officially been charged with drunk and disorderly conduct, and threatening behavior towards a police officer. Charges of possession of class A and B substances have been dropped after investigation was inconclusive. He is expected to appear in court soon. He is currently on bail and still appearing at all Pilot shows.

Sophy Catherine Cruz-Bishop is expected to make a statement soon on any charges made against her.

Edited by user 19 December 2009 08:17:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

-
Offline bikz  
#9 Posted : 19 December 2009 11:39:08(UTC)
bikz

Woman

S. C. Cruz-Bishop wrote:
Innocent as charged. (They don't mess with girls like me!)
Shame about Jakey, but surely "inconclusive" is enough to say "innocent"? He's a lovely guy after all! The only charge he has to worry about is that the emo trainwreck known as Raven Comatose will be there when he gets home. She's usually a stable beast like Jakey, but when there's a problem - oh, the drama!
UserPostedImage
Offline Captain Insano  
#10 Posted : 19 December 2009 12:43:08(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
'Whilst I do not condone threatening behaviour towards the constabulary, I do however applaud drunken and drug fucked mayhem in which only no good can come of it...psssst...any drugs left?

Tomi
The Infidels!
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.