logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 15 December 2009 18:41:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Quote:
UserPostedImage

Release Date: December 22, 2009
Recorded: June 1, 2009- Nov 28, 2009
Written By: Stephanie Fierce, Johnny, Ryan Ross Hernandez, Donna Weiss, Jackie DeShannon & Madonna
Produced By: Stephanie Fierce, The Neptunes, Ryan Ross Hernandez & Madonna

Stephanie Fierce: Diary Of A Pop Sinner Vol. 2 is the Volume 2 of the second studio album by American Fierce-Pop singer Stephanie Fierce which will be released December 22, 2009 on V-Records & Spice Records Worldwide. It will first be issued in Japan on November 20 and tow days later worldwide. The album is the dance side of the Volumes. The Volume 1 album was commercially successful, reaching #1 in the World Chart, becoming Stephanie Fierce's first album to do so.
The album will be released with a bundle edition, where it will also include Vol. 1. Upon its release, the album received favorable reviews from most music critics.
Stephanie Fierce this time took time to write and produce with many. Apparently there was 20 songs written and recorded for this Volume but 10 only made the track-listing. She also worked some artists, like Ryan Ross Hernandez to write and produce a track. And she did a cover to one of Madonna's never released songs "Fighting Spirit".

Concept

In a HT Charts magazine interview, Fierce described the two sides of the album:The first volume formally introduces Miss Fierce who is the most popular Sinner trying to get her crown; concept supported by the song "When I Rule The World", "Sin City" and "Popular Sinner". The second volume Miss Fierce claims that everyone was born a sinner and you must deal with it. In the ainterview, Fierce noted that the sinner comes out when she performs. All the tracks on Vol. 2 are specifically made to sin to.

Promotion

Stephanie Fierce will be going on her Pop Sinner World Tour with Raven Comatose to support all her albums including Vol. 1 & Vol. 2. The tour will opened by many artists. Tickets have already sold out for half the dates and the number of shows is expected to reach over 100. The first singles from Vol. 2 will be "Criminal" which will be sent to radios December 7 and will be released December 14th.Fierce will hold another listening party for the album in New York on December 22, 2009. Prior to the album's release date, the entire album will premiered on December 21, 2009 through Stephanie Fierce's website. To correspond with the album release, V-Records remodeled the website for Stephanie Fierce.

Singles

"Criminal" will be the lead single off the album. "Criminal" will be sent to radios around the world December 7 and the single will be available for download December 11th. The single's cover art has yet to be revealed. But, may critics have gotten an advanced listen to the track and some say it might be Stephanie Fierce highlight in her career.

"Bette Davis Eyes" was a promotional single released along with "Criminal". A video was done for the song.

"I Love The Way You Loath Me feat. Ryan Ross Hernandez" is now confirmed as the second official single. Due to heavy radio play and requests the song is now available for download.

Critical

According to review aggregator Metacritic, the album has received mainly positive reviews, scoring 93 out of 100 points based on 22 reviews Much higher than Vol. 1.

Linda Fea of "Pop Wiz", "Stephanie Fierce devoted half of the tracks on this double-disc set to her feisty Fierce Queen Side ... But, it's the classic, more original Pop songs like the ones she first gave in her career portion of the album that gives the album a stretch. Overall the Vol. 1 & 2 offers two compelling sides of Miss Fierce, describing the first disc as "the new edge, dark, soft, and fierce" and the other as "aggressive, sexual, and, well, fierce". She adds, "The collection might have been better served had she edited it down to one disc, rather than separate releases which seems like a marketing gimmick. And while fans will surely speculate, there's more in the lyrics that feels more revealing than previous emotional fire-starters such as 2008's "Hot Shot feat. The Rockers". Stephanie Fierce finally revealed her very own personal musical diary.

Vol. 2 Track-listing:
11. Mentally Disturbed Feat. Jessie Pro written by Stephanie Fierce
12. Bette Davis Eyes written by Donna Weiss and Jackie DeShannon
13. Throwing Fire written by Stephanie Fierce & Johnny Johnson
14. I Love the Way You Loath Me feat. Ryan Ross Hernandez Written by Stephanie Fierce & Ryan Ross Hernandez
15. Racing Lightning written by Stephanie Fierce
16. Give Me Fierce or Give Me Death written by Stephanie Fierce
17. Pixie Dust Feat. Stephanie Ortiz written by Stephanie Fierce
18. Santa Baby written by Joan Javits
19. Fighting Spirit written by Madonna
20. Criminal written by Stephanie Fierce

"I Love The Way You Loath Me feat. Ryan Ross Hernandez" the official second single off "DOAPS Vol. 2".
Recorded: November 2009
Written by: Stephanie Fierce
Co-Written by: Ryan Ross Hernandez
Produced by: Stephanie Fierce & The Neptunes
Co-Produced by: Ryan Ross Hernandez

Here is the Single's Cover:

UserPostedImage

Pop Wiz Review (Positive):
"It is nowhere near as "poppy" compared to the song's predecessor "Bette Davis Eyes", "but is a classy R&B song with a strong melody, with good vocal performances from the pair and lyrics which tell a familiar tale in a refreshingly uncliched manner. The chemistry is intense, very angry vocals, as Stephanie and Ryan go back and forth with a sexual rage that may be unforgettable"

Stephanie Fierce: "Me an Ryan aren't the best of friends but when it comes to being a professional we got a long great. He had his ideas and I had mines, we merged them together and created magic. We wanted to make sure that we made a song that many can relate to"

Music Video
"Due to busy schedules from both, a music video may not be shot for the song. Though there are rumors Stephanie Fierce has already shot her solo parts."

Edited by user 15 December 2009 19:59:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline troy211619  
#2 Posted : 15 December 2009 19:34:12(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Ryan is the best out there!
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
#3 Posted : 15 December 2009 19:39:30(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troy211619 wrote:

Stephanie Fierce: Just out of curiosity why do think so? I'm pretty sure he would like to know why ;)

Edited by user 15 December 2009 19:42:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : 16 December 2009 12:41:43(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Debut Positions

USA- 2
Europe- 2
Aus & NZ- 3
Canada- 8
Asia- 8
South America- 11
UK- 19
World- 6

Stephanie Fierce: Honesty didn't think it would be so successful. I'm happy :)
Offline troy211619  
#5 Posted : 16 December 2009 18:52:08(UTC)
troy211619

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
troy211619 wrote:

Stephanie Fierce: Just out of curiosity why do think so? I'm pretty sure he would like to know why ;)

Troy:Actually,PANIC! and Ryan are my two biggest inspirations in this industry,Ryan is the reason why we even got to this point in music since I was prepared to leave the band 5 weeks before releasing our EP due to some personal issues but I didn't because of the song "A Moment Of Silence".I actually dream that one day, our band would be as big as he is and serve as inspiration to the future generation just like how he inspired me and the band. GO RYAN!!

Edited by user 17 December 2009 00:19:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
#6 Posted : 17 December 2009 00:22:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troy211619 wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troy211619 wrote:

Troy:Actually,PANIC! and Ryan are my two biggest inspirations in this industry,Ryan is the reason why we even got to this point in music since I was prepared to leave the band 5 months before releasing our EP due to some personal issues but I didn't because of the song "You Told Me You Loved Me".I actually dream that one day, our band would be as big as he is and serve as inspiration to the future generation just like how he inspired me and the band. GO RYAN!!

Stephanie fierce: That's beauty of music an art :) But Wait that song wasn't even out 5 months ago?
#7 Posted : 17 December 2009 00:23:24(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troy211619 wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troy211619 wrote:

Troy:Actually,PANIC! and Ryan are my two biggest inspirations in this industry,Ryan is the reason why we even got to this point in music since I was prepared to leave the band 5 weeks before releasing our EP due to some personal issues but I didn't because of the song "A Moment Of Silence".I actually dream that one day, our band would be as big as he is and serve as inspiration to the future generation just like how he inspired me and the band. GO RYAN!!

Stephanie Fierce: Wait what now is another song??? and now you changed to 5 weeks??? Are you lying? (A Moment of Silence) Death of Real Music wasn't even out 5 weeks ago.

Edited by user 17 December 2009 00:30:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline troy211619  
#8 Posted : 17 December 2009 00:30:52(UTC)
troy211619

Man

No, it was supposed to be two songs in there, i don't know what happened to the keyboard, and i was reading that post and it was supposed to be 5 months(in the game) and thought people would think i was a liar so i wrote 5 weeks but i'm not yet used with the time in the game and the real life time.. dont worry, in my future posts i would make myself more clear. just need more time, i really apologizr..
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
#9 Posted : 17 December 2009 00:45:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troy211619 wrote:
No, it was supposed to be two songs in there, i don't know what happened to the keyboard, and i was reading that post and it was supposed to be 5 months(in the game) and thought people would think i was a liar so i wrote 5 weeks but i'm not yet used with the time in the game and the real life time.. dont worry, in my future posts i would make myself more clear. just need more time, i really apologizr..

OOC: Wait if it was suppose to be 2 songs, why didn't you just edited the other one in?

Don't answer that I was just testing you all along.

Anyway, In the future just make sure to be honest. Its better to show that you admire someone rather than just kiss up to them when you don't even know hardly anything about them. :) Just a tip.
Offline troy211619  
#10 Posted : 17 December 2009 14:22:08(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Ok, thanks for the tip, i'm really sorry..
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
#11 Posted : 17 December 2009 14:27:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troy211619 wrote:

Aww don't apologize, you were just trying to be nice in the first place. :) I'm just fierce like that, don;t worry you will get used to it. lol
Offline Aj  
#12 Posted : 18 December 2009 04:07:43(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troy211619 wrote:

Aww don't apologize, you were just trying to be nice in the first place. :) I'm just fierce like that, don;t worry you will get used to it. lol

ooc: Aka, being a jackass.

Totally agree, Ryan's one of the best musicians around at the moment and hopefully will make this worth listening to!

Liam

Edited by user 18 December 2009 04:08:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : 18 December 2009 04:34:24(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troy211619 wrote:

ooc: Aka, being a jackass.

Totally agree, Ryan's one of the best musicians around at the moment and hopefully will make this worth listening to!

Liam

OOC: You're a wuss.

Stephanie Fierce: I get it!!! Since you're so irrelevant, you cry for attention the best way you can by "Attempting" to offend me. You're a joke.