logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline The Nimrods  
#1 Posted : 17 December 2009 10:11:13(UTC)
The Nimrods

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
The Nimrods managed to sell out the small the The Roxy like they did in their early days and there were even people outside listening.Instead of a usual intro the band came out right away with Jimmy chugging a beer sown then throwing it against Davey's bass amp, he looked rather pissed and was a bit drunk with his pants sagging and his shirt off.He approached the microphone with a snarl on his face. And Prepared to speak.

"Hey guys we're glad to be here and guess what? It's been the worst 3 days of my fucking life! Not only did my fiance cheat on me, but the twins might not even be mine! And the fucker who's all excited about the fiasco is GAY. That's not a bad thing, Davey and I are bisexual so don't go on an anti gay tirade.The problem is that if my fiance was desperate enough to sleep with a GAY GUY then I must really be FUCKING UP!"

Jimmy proceeds to push over a few of his "dummy" amp cabinets that are only for show.

"Well Bik," he said after his rampage. "if you wanted something more you could've said something, and seeing as I feel like my heart's being ripped out might as well get the real deal"

Jimmy chugged and smashed another bottle this time making a large cut over his chest and slitting both wrists.

"Are you fucking happy now!" He screamed, his eyes red and his mouth nearly foaming with his nostrils fully flared like a horses. "I fucking bleed for you but what do I get? Nothing or rather, children that aren't mine. Why is all I have to say."

The band then played Jimmy song insulting Bikki and Joshy, the song Whores and Desperates though this time more aggressive with plenty of tortured scream like Jimmy was putting every last emotion into the song.The song was extended with more solos and heavy riffs finally ending with Jimmy screaming "FUCKING WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!"

"You guys like that huh?" Half the crowd cheers the other half confused or surprised at Jimmy's rage.Jimmy leaves the stage for a moment to drink a few more beers and a few gulps of a bottle of Jack Daniel's while Davey solos.Finally Jimmy comes back "I'm back and drunker than ever" he says with a twisted chuckle "Now at this concert we're only playing the heavy songs because that's how I feel right now and if you have a problem you can get the fuck out!"

The Band plays a new song called A Beautiful Death about Jimmy's fascination with his own death.The song is very progressive with several tempo and dynamic changes, possibly the first song completely Nimrods sounding with so many random styles thrown in it is definitely a masterpiece.

"I wish I had a beautiful death right now" Jimmy snarled. "In fact....." Jimmy once again cut himself, this time a stab to the abdomen, he then fell and the ambulance were called, the voice of a generation bleeding and unconscious.

OOC: Comment please, while short I found this pretty good and I'm gonna add to it

Edited by user 17 December 2009 10:43:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 17 December 2009 11:16:28(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
A little earlier ....
Joshy sat there watching the gig, hidden in the dark, holding on to James and Raven for protection, hoping that this gig would be the way that he could, somehow, make it up to Jimmy for all he'd done. "How can I ever make it up to him?" he whispered. "I need to."
James shook his head. "That failboat's sailed. It's not worth it. He's tougher than you, it's more than your life's worth."
Raven, however, took a different tack. "Don't worry, Joshy." She smiled. "There's a way round everything."
"And the babies! What if they are mine! What if they aren't! What if I've screwed up my best friend's relationship, what I'm giving up my career for .... ARG!"
"You'll still be there for them." Raven patted Joshy's shoulder. "Father or best friend, you can help Bikki."
"Just metal," said James, pointing at the stage to stop the conversation. "Just how I like it!"
They stayed silent for a few minutes, enjoying the gig, Joshy still worrying. He couldn't handle the way that Jimmy was talking about Bikki - it was only a one-off mistake, not to mention pot-kettle-spliff to Jimmy and Angie - but even ditzy Joshy Firecracker knew better than to let The Nimrods know that he was there.

A few minutes later ....
"GET THIS MAN AN AMBULANCE!" Joshy was shouting, amid the chaos. "WE MUST SAVE HIM!"
"Joshy, sit down," said James. "The ambulance is here. Raven's calling Bikki - and hopefully not mentioning the set content. You won't make him better, probably the opposite."
"I KNOW JIMMY! I'M GOING WITH HIM!" Before James or anyone had the chance to stop him, Joshy followed Jimmy's stretcher into the ambulance. Raven, on the phone to Bikki, the girl frantic despite being used to such situations, followed him. Joshy held her hand. "We'll stay until Bikki can get here, OK?"
Please let Jimmy live, Joshy silently prayed to a God he didn't even believe in. For Bikki, for Timo, for the babies whether they're yours or mine .... please let him live.

Meanwhile, in Midsomer Norton ....
"I'll be there as soon as possible," said Bikki to Raven, "thankyou for calling me, Raves."
Of Bikki's new housemates, Kate got online quickly and looked up plane times - she can be caring when she's needed - while Chris held his hyperventilating pregnant friend. "I'll look after Timo, this'll be too much for him," he said, comfortingly. "You just be there for Jimmy."

((OOC : Good RP, and I know this makes balls all sense, but I had to join in somehow. It's me being called a whore, after all!))

Edited by user 17 December 2009 11:19:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline The Nimrods  
#3 Posted : 17 December 2009 11:44:44(UTC)
The Nimrods

OOC:THis is from Jimmy's point of view, hope you don't mind if I borrow Joshy for a few lines Bikz

I woke up at about 3 in the morning in a hospital room bandage in my stomach,my wrists, and my chest.Out of the 8 pints of blood in my body I lost two, had I bled anymore I would've been dead.I swear I was an inch away from dying, I was slipping in and out of consciousness and I heard Joshy's voice and passed out, I thought that was it.But then I managed to hear voices, most likely of the doctors "Right arm lost tons of minor blood vessels and a couple major ones" shit that's my guitar hand but I should still be able to play."Several wounds to the chest and a direct stab to the abdomen, barely missed some vital organs.Not as severe wounds to the left arm and wrist though, he's a musician apparently, he should be able to play again soon still he'll have chronic abdominal pain for at least 2 or 3 months, prescribe him Oxycodone." Oh no that's pretty much heroin in a pill form, I was too weak to say no but then I heard a voice I was for once happy to hear "NO!" Joshy shouted "He's and ex heroin addict, he'll relapse if you give it to him." "well," the doctor said, "If he takes some minor pain medications and see a personal physical therapist he can do fine, we'll arrange that, I'm sure he can afford that" the doctor concluded. What a relief.My eyes scanend the room and I saw Joshy standing there.

OOC:Back to 3rd person

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jimmy said. "I called the ambulance, you tried to kill yourself." He was feeling so many different emotions he felt like puking, so he did into his bedpan. After recovering he talked to Joshy more, "Where's Bikki, where's my baby?" he asked, he was very worried about what Bikki might think. "She's coming soon, Timos in England with a sitter." Jimmy hadn't seen his son a a few weeks and wanted to see him, but he didn't want Timo's early memory to be him bandaged up in a hospital. "Will you stay with me, I need company, tell the band not to come,I'll be better soon enough I don't want the to worry, actually I should call Davey." Joshy called Davey's number and put it on speaker, then Jimmy spoke to Davey and reassured him he would be ok in Finnish so Joshy wouldn't understand."Thanks dude, I don't like you very much at the moment but when I get better I'm gonna buy you some Gucci Pumps and an appletini as a reward for helping me out.Anyway I'm gonna go to sleep until Bikki gets here so wake me up when she does."

Jimmy drifted off to sleep a little less depressed.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 17 December 2009 21:14:30(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Bristol International Airport ....
"I'm sorry, Miss, we can't board you."
Bikki looked shocked. "WHAT? I just paid for my ticket!"
"We're sorry, we'll refund you. But with that bump, there's no way you're getting on the plane."
"WHY NOT!?"
"Too far along. There's too much risk of you going into labour on the plane, and none of us wants that to happen. And haven't you heard of deep vein thrombosis?"
She shuddered a little. "Of course I have!" Deep vein thrombosis was one of Bikki's strange fears, but nothing compared to the fear of losing Jimmy. She held the steward's shoulders and shook him. "BUT DON'T YOU REALISE THE PAIN MY BOYFRIEND'S GOING THROUGH!? Can't you make just ONE exception? PLEASE!?"
The steward broke away. "Sorry. Hard and fast rule."
"He wishes he ruled hard and fast ...." Bikki muttered to herself, while trying to think. Suddenly, the idea came to her. She got out her mobile phone ....

The hospital ....
"Sorry. Phonecall." Raven walked outside, answering her phone, leaving Joshy and Jimmy alone.
Joshy petted Jimmy's hand, tearful. "I wanted to find a way to make it up to you tonight," he whispered to the sleeping Jimmy. "And yet, even thoughts of me were enough to let this happen. I never wanted you to hurt yourself, Jimmy. Neither did Bikki, and she's no whore.
"You don't have to give me or Bikki a second chance. Just give yourself one. Please, Jimmy."
Joshy hated the cold impersonality of hospitals. The machines freaked him out, never quite sure what was going to happen. If this is death, it's not beautiful, he thought.
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline The Nimrods  
#5 Posted : 19 December 2009 11:46:45(UTC)
The Nimrods

OOC:Italics are Jimmy's POV

I woke up and still no Bikki.It was pretty depressing, I'd understand if she didn't wanna see me, I mean I did call her a whore in front of 10,000 people.I wanted to see someone though, well I get to see Joshy haha."Did you have a nice sleep?" he said to me. I figured he was trying to be as nice as possible so that I don't rip his head off or something, i find it sweet haha."Thanks for watching over me, I'm feeling better by the way." I tried to say it with a smile, it didn't work too well but I tried.

Jimmy decided to try and walk, it didn't come too hard.He struggled a bit to get up but eventually he got out of bed and managed to walk over and give Joshy a hug.Joshy blushed a bit and was pretty freaked out by it but he hugged back anyway.

"Do you know when Bikki will be here?" Jimmy asked. "I don;t know, she's pretty far along in her pregnancy."

Jimmy prayed for a miracle "Let me see her again so I can say sorry, I really miss her" he said in his head.

OOC:I know this wasnt much but, ok i dont have an excuse whatever

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline bikz  
#6 Posted : 19 December 2009 12:47:06(UTC)
bikz

Woman

"RAVEN!" Bikki screamed down the phone, desperate for a solution. "Do you have the number of Jakey's fAthOmcOptEr pilot?"
"I'll call him," Raven replied. She knew just what Bikki wanted. "Where to meet you?"
Bikki scratched her head, trying to think of the right place. "Erm .... Brislington Park & Ride." She was a little worried about them seeing her take off at the airport, in case they saw her, and there was plenty of room for a helicopter to land at the P&R. "Where to?"
Raven gave details of the hospital. Bikki was sure she'd get to Jimmy. The fAthOmcOptEr would be better - no restrictions, more leg room, and it was quicker too.
"Is Jimmy with anyone apart from you?"
"Joshy."
"Get back in that room, Raves. NOW." Bikki put the phone down, without asking what was going on. This was too complicated. Sure, Raven was there to mediate .... but why Joshy, of all people!? And with her there as well. She just took it the simple way - Jimmy needs her. She got on the next bus to Brislington with that in mind.

Joshy was startled at being hugged, but saw it as a good sign. Both that Jimmy was getting better .... and that the two will get along just fine. After all they had something in common. He blushed a little thinking of what it was, but only thinking that it was kind of weird. Of all things.
He held him tightly but comfortably, careful not to knock the machinery. "She'll be here," he said, "she'll be here." He wasn't entirely sure of this, but close to. Bikki knew what was going on, and she wouldn't just leave Jimmy like this, unless it was absolutely impossible for her to get there. Which it could be.
He broke away from the hug and sat with his head in his hands. He wished he knew ....
UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#7 Posted : 21 December 2009 04:35:16(UTC)
The Nimrods

I wake up and still no Bikki.If I had been on life support I would've ripped it out by now.I know she's on her way and I'm happy about that.But I'm so afraid to hear what she's gonna say.I mean the babies can be Joshy's and everyone is already acting like they're his which totally kills me on the inside.I mean I plan to marry her and when we do get married how am I gonna explain to Timo, who looks exactly like me, why his siblings don't look like me or his mom.Still I'm excited because the babies might be mine.I got to name Timo so I think letting Bikki name one and then me naming one would be good.Spending time with Joshy's been nice I guess, in case the babies are his I probably won't kill him.That's always good.Hopefully when Bikki gets here we can all have a talk about what's going on without violence.I'm off the blood transfusions too so I should be out of the hospital soon, I'll even be able to play guitar just as well, the only problem is because of my stab wound I have serious abdominal pain and I refuse to take Codeine or any other opiate a a pain killer the best I can do is Ibuprofen but that doesn't do much, so I'll end up being drunk a lot for a pain killer.Still I'll train as hard as possible to be able to play.Well gotta wake up now.Oh look Joshy.

Jimmy: Hi Joshy
Joshy: Hey Jimmy did you have a nice sleep?
Jimmy:It was alright, still I wish Bikki was here
Joshy: Me too. "Probably shouldn't have said that" he thought.
Jimmy:Have you been sleeping here for all this time?
Joshy:Nah I've been getting action with the male nurses *laugh*
Jimmy:Well that's always nice, anyway any word from Bikki?
Joshy:She's on her way in the fAthomCoptEr.
Jimmy:Cool, I hope she doesn't give birth on the plane, that's a stressful environment.
Joshy:Yeah, well if the kids have black hair they're most likely mine and if they;re brown or blond yous.
Jimmy:What if they both look like Bikki *laugh*
Joshy:Then we'll share haha.
Jimmy:I can live with that, you can have the boy, I haven't had a daughter yet.
Joshy:OK!

OOC:Joshy's thoughts.
Well Jimmy's being a lot more friendly, I wonder why.Well I guess he's starting to not hate me, I'd rather not be on his bad side.He might be 5'4 but he's an ex-junkie and probably a decent fighter.I really want the babies to be mine but what if this effects Jimmy negatively and he actually kills himself, I'm sure he could easily OD on purpose or get a gun or something.I hope nothing changes too much though.I also hope Bikki can show up soon because Jimmy probably needs her the most right now, we could probably call and have Jimmy talk to Timo as well, he's starting to talk and even though he wouldn't have much to say to Jimmy besides "Daddy" or "Love You" or "ok" in Finnish (he doesn't know much English yet) I think Jimmy would be happy to hear his voice.Davey's coming here as well too to talk to Jimmy, though they never communicate in English, I think they're making fun of me, I hope not though.Hopefully when this is all over with we can go shopping or go out for appletinis seeing as Jimmy promised both.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline bikz  
#8 Posted : 21 December 2009 09:40:04(UTC)
bikz

Woman

The fAthOmcOptEr touched down outside the hospital. Bikki saw Raven at the allotted meeting place, and ran into her arms.
"Ravenah, you always save the day," said Bikki, "now where's Jimmy?"
"Ugh, your leg's wet, but thanks, I do try." Raven curtsied. Bikki giggled and blushed a little, but she didn't really feel like laughing, or worrying about a wet leg, when there was so much more going on. Raven took back the keys to the fAthOmcOptEr, and got in to fly home .... her work here is done.
Bikki wandered through the labyrinth of hallways, fast as she could, to find Jimmy's room, trying to remember the number. Bikki was nervous, shaking like a leaf, not entirely sure what she'd find. She'd heard from Raven that Jimmy was alive, and he hadn't killed Joshy. She wasn't entirely sure whether this was because he was too ill to do so.

"Bikki!" Joshy greeted her with a hug and a beaming grin. "Ugh, you're soaking." Bikki had barely noticed that the 'wet leg' was now a waterfall. She'd sort herself out in a few minutes - it was more important to see Jimmy first.
"JOSHY! JIMMY! OH MY GOD!" She let go of her BFF, and held onto her fiancé for dear life, thinking of him only. "You - you almost died." Joshy really hoped that she never found out what he said before Jimmy came close to death .... but it didn't matter. He'd taken it back, or as good as. For the moment, it felt like one happy family. The only problem is, as all three of them knew, it works fine, two at a time. With all three of them there, it could be fireworks.
UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#9 Posted : 21 December 2009 22:17:18(UTC)
The Nimrods

OOC:Jimmy's POV.
OK, so Joshy and I are just sitting talking, you know the usual, when next thing I know Bikki comes bursting through the door.My heart stopped beating for a good 3 seconds it's a good thing I didn't have a heart monitor or she and Joshy would PANIC!Haha.Anyway, then she jumps on me and starts saying how I almost died.

Bikki:You almost died! *sob*
Jimmy:Well, that's kind of the point of suicide, but I'm better now, don't worry, I won't do it again *kiss*
Joshy:I'm glad you two get to see each other again, Jimmy really missed you Bikki.
Jimmy:There's something I need to tell you by the way Bikki. I wanna say sorry, for everything, I make it seem like it was your fault and I shouldn't be stressing you out because you're pregnant so I'm sorry, if the babies are mine or Joshy's I'll accept it, in the case that they're Joshy's I'll just have to adjust.By the way I think your water broke. HOLY SHIT YOUR WATER BROKE! NURSE NURSE!

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline bikz  
#10 Posted : 22 December 2009 07:09:42(UTC)
bikz

Woman

It was running round and round Bikki's head. Of course her waters broke, why didn't she think of that? The membranes must have ruptured in the fAthOmcOptEr, the steward must have tempted fate .... but it's early! OK, multiples always come early but .... two whole months early?
"I don't want to have the babies! Not now! It's too soon!" she screamed.
The doctor shrugged his shoulders, as calmly as if he treated a million women giving birth to twins prematurely, as well as their fiancés who had tried to commit suicide by cutting out two pints of blood on stage, visited by their sexuality ambiguous best friend slash mortal enemy slash potential baby father. "Bit late for that, be careful next time."
"We're going to have to take her away from you, Jimmy," said the nurse. "Can you handle that?"
Jimmy gripped Joshy's hand. "You stay with her. Come let me know how she is."

Joshy felt like he was jumping through hoops. One minute he was holding Bikki's hand telling her that Jimmy's OK, the next he's holding Jimmy's hand telling him that Bikki's OK. He'd done so much running that he was feeling dizzy, as if he needed some meds himself .... but as long as these two were fine, that was what mattered. Inbetween jaunts, he took breaks to call round Raven, Davey, as many Bikki relatives as he had the phone numbers for - gossipista Sophy-Cat, of course, being his first port of call - and a few other people, about the babies on the way and Jimmy looking better. We know too many people, he thought.
But neither the phonecalls nor the running from room to room were anyhere near as exhausting as Joshy's thoughts. It felt like somebody was going to die. It could be Jimmy, it could be Bikki, it could be one or both of the babies - the birth of what were, potentially, his children wasn't as happy a day as he hoped. Polar opposite, in fact.

Edited by user 10 March 2010 21:05:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#11 Posted : 22 December 2009 07:49:43(UTC)
The Nimrods

Bikki's giving birth,Joshy is running around, and I'm fucking pacing in circles around my room.I'm so nervous, soon the babies will be born and I won't be there to see it, plus they're early and could die, and they might be Joshy's. Oh my god THE PRESSURE! I gotta call Davey, and mom and dad seeing as the kids might be mine, well I won't tell mom she doesn't like Bikki.I gotta call Kit to SHIT. I could probably sneak into her room, yeah that might work.I haven't shaved in weeks so if i shave my beard and cut my hair I won't look much the same, and there is probably peroxide somewhere, I can bleach my hair too.But first I need to call Kit. I picked up my phone "Ketih, Bikki on synnytyksen tullut Saint John's nyt" (Bikki is giving birth come to saint john's now) "What do you mean you can't? At the bar? Where? The Roxy? Still? Get your ass over here!" Now for my stupid plan. First I stole a razor and a pair of medical scissors from a desk, then I shaved and cut my hair from my shoulders to my ears I look like a fucking scene kid this sucks. Then I used a bottle of peroxide and poured it on my hair until it turned blond, hopefully this will only last a little bit. Next I stole Joshy's clothes from yesterday and put them on, Joshy's shirt covered my wounds well and his pants were big but American teens sag these days. I went over to the nurse and said "Hello I'm looking for Bikitha Kitton" The nurse told me her room number and I made a dash for it, I encountered Joshy out front.

Jimmy:Joshy!
Joshy:Hi are you a fan or something? Your voice sounds just like Jimmy Him's did you know that, wait a minute, those are my clothes! Did you steal them, did you hurt Jimmy! You Asshole! Joshy proceeds to punch Jimmy in the face and kick him in the crotch.
Jimmy:OW! Joshy you retard it is Jimmy! I shaved,cut my hair, and bleached my hair, so that they'd let me find you and Bikki!
Joshy:.....Oh *blush*
Jimmy:I'm going to kill you, you can forget about the shoes, now you're just getting a SMALL appletini.
Joshy:*cries*
Jimmy:OK a large but no cherry and I'm serious.
Joshy:Anyway Bik should be giving birth any minute now, the moment of truth is upon us.
Jimmy:I sure wish it wasn't, damn, but as a sign of my friendship and refusal to harm you, here. Jimmy french kisses Joshy
Joshy:What the hell
Jimmy:That's for beating me up, I just got all my blood back,I'm a few inches shorter than you, and you beat me up, the nerve of some people!

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline bikz  
#12 Posted : 22 December 2009 09:04:27(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Joshy had apologised constantly for the attacks. Being as dim as he was, he hadn't recognised Jimmy. He was surprised at how small he looked without his hair and in Joshy's clothes, or maybe it was the blood loss. As for the kiss - well, if anything, the "love triangle" was complete. When Bikki was awake, she'd love to hear this one.
Bikki. The two guys stood waiting outside the surgery door - they weren't allowed in during surgery. This premature, and two of them, they'd have to be cut out. Joshy recoiled at the thought, and was glad to be born male, so there was no chance of such things coming up. Poor girls .... poor Bikki. And what if the babies didn't live? What if she went through all this just to deliver two corpses? And whose corpses were they .... Joshy had always assumed that they were his, but he could be wrong, and half-hoped he was. The moment of truth.

Bikki woke up, hallucinating that she'd just seen two dead babies taken away from her. "Bye bye babies," she said, slurring her speech a little as she came off the anaesthetic.
"Would you like to see them?" asked a smiling nurse. "I haven't let your boy in yet, we had to check them over first and we thought you'd want to see them first ...."
"Why would I want to see dead babies? I'm not that morbid!"
"You're right, I wouldn't want to see dead babies either." The nurse shook her head. "But we've got two live ones right here!"
It was like an electric shock - but a good one. "M-my b-babies s-survived!?"
The nurse nodded. "Yup. Both these determined little ladies found their way out! Don't look identical though, not one bit!"
Bikki had never felt so wonderful as how she did when she held the two newborns. The smaller one looked just like a female version of Timo when he was born, but half the size. Joshy looked nothing like Timo. So, that was sorted. They're Jimmy's. But then, she turned her eye to the other - she was bigger, and had some wisps of titian hair, like Joshy did when he was born. She was a baby Roxy, even down to the baby fat she'd stolen from her slimline sister. She looked for a characteristic similar to Jimmy - they're both human. And small. That was about it.
She tried to remember - what did I do that night!? I was at the party, then I went back to Joshy's, then I went back home ....
"Let the boys in. I think we have a problem here."
UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#13 Posted : 22 December 2009 09:19:12(UTC)
The Nimrods

Well for sure one of them is me.She looks like Timo, brown hair,brown eyes, extremely small, well that's from premature birth but she'll be lucky if she five feet tall seeing as I'm 5'3 though I do take pride in being 5'6 with combat boots haha.Sadly the other one has no resemblance to me and therefore is most likely Joshy's. Well one is better then none and I still love them both seeing as they both came out of Bikki and I guess technically the other one is my step daughter and my daughter's half sister.I'm actually not too upset and I'm not gonna beat up Joshy seeing as he kicked the only large part of me quite hard, is it fun to be kicked in the balls with stilettos?No it is not!

Jimmy:Bikki they're both beautiful, Joshy we joked about sharing I think we actually will have to haha.
Joshy:Well I'm fine with that
Jimmy:Can I hold her?
Doctor:Wait a minute who the hell are you?
Jimmy: James David Hetestein, Born in this very hospital on August 10th 1985, real hair color brown,height a feeble 5'3, 135 pounds, roughly 67 kilos, Polish/Finn.
Doctor:You're supposed to be in a room treated for self inflicted wounds!
Jimmy:And?These are my children, what are you gonna do, have me carried back there?As highly possible as this is I'm not moving Jimmy sits on the ground
Doctor:Oh we have a little trouble maker huh? SECURIT- Joshy kicks the doctor in the crotch before he can call out
Joshy:HAH!
Jimmy:Dude that must really come in handy
Bikki:*giggles*
Jimmy:Anyway, how are we gonna sort this out, and Bikki you can name her.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline The Nimrods  
#14 Posted : 22 December 2009 09:25:28(UTC)
The Nimrods

OOC:Btw nice twist Bikz I think this is the best RP I've ever done! :)

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline bikz  
#15 Posted : 22 December 2009 10:46:23(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Joshy left the happy couple holding the smaller baby. A few metres away, Joshy looked into the eyes and stroked the red hair of the big girl. "Wow, like holding baby me, or baby Roxy," he said as the little one grabbed his finger. "TINY HANDS!" he shouted, in his best 'I can sing like a castrato but I'm clearly not one' voice. The baby didn't seem keen on the cliché, and bit his finger with her gums. He called her the first name that popped into his head. "Brigz! Get off! That HURTS!"
"Brigz? Who said you could name her?" Bikki winked at Joshy. "Just kidding. Bridget Joshua, a fiery name, because she's going to be a little firecracker! Now what about her?"
"Call this thing on my finger Brygida, not Bridget. And make the other one Scandinavian too. Like Timo, so they all match."
"Hmm." Bikki loved the name Brygida, and tried to think of a name that fit. "Freyja. It's similar, but not completely, because they look different ...."

The doctors looked confused at what was written on the birth certificates. "Brygida Joshua Firecracker and Freyja Grace Hetestien. Different surnames?"
"It gets better," said another. "Different fathers too. If this is right, this girl had one helluva night!"
"I did, I did." Bikki gave them her famous 'sideways smile', though she felt kind of sad - she hadn't spared many thoughts for her brother since he killed himself in November, at the Grace party - she had given little Freyja the middle name of Grace in memoriam. She thought about suicide - that could have been Jimmy. What if Jimmy had killed himself, and just like Elliot, he'd been another dead body unnoticed?
Joshy patted her shoulder, Brigz still playing with his hands. "It's OK. Jimmy's alive. I understand." For once, he didn't understand. "The babies matter now," he continued.

It was true. For Bikki, the babies were the priority now.

((OOC : Thanks!))

Edited by user 22 December 2009 10:52:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#16 Posted : 22 December 2009 10:53:59(UTC)
The Nimrods

OOC:I think the RP is over now, I thought it was good

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline bikz  
#17 Posted : 22 December 2009 10:54:52(UTC)
bikz

Woman

The Nimrods wrote:
OOC:I think the RP is over now, I thought it was good

OOC : Agreed. </thread> but feel free to comment. (:
UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#18 Posted : 22 December 2009 11:16:11(UTC)
The Nimrods

OOC:Actually I have a bit more to add

Jimmy:We need to celebrate! We can go to my parents' house, they live about a mile from here we can get there fast, everyone can come, we can get Timo flown over to see his little sisters and my parents haven't seen Timo since he was a newborn, maybe a few months.

Doctor:Well I don't know, your girlfriend still needs to recover

Jimmy:*takes off Joshy's stiletto* You see this? That guy over there will put it back on and kick you in your lower region then shove it up your crack, does that sounds fun?

Freyja:*Happy baby response (Idk if babies can giggle this early)*

Doctor:That won't be necessary, Ma'am you can go in a few hours if you'd like.

Jimmy:Damn right!

At this time Jimmy's two parents Johannes and Mary arrived along with Davey and Kit who picked them up.Johannes was also extremely short, a mere 5'1 and partially grey-haired, though some was blond with a hint of brown.He resembled Jimmy in every way except his eyes which were an icy blue.Mary was even shorter, 4'10 and brown haired, she was very pretty and also somewhat resembled Jimmy, she would explain why Jimmy looks rather feminine and is often mistaken for a woman or made fun of for his appearance.

Jimmy:Äiti, isä, miten sinä tiesit! (Ma,Dad , how did you know!)

Johannes:Ystäväsi kertoi meille, ja me ryntäsi niin pian kuin mahdollista (Your friends told us and we rushed here as soon as possible )

Davey:Which ones yours dude

Jimmy:The brown haired little one, her name is Freyja, Bikki named her.

Mary:Kumpi? Molemmat eivät ole sinun, sanoin, että bikki ole hyvä! (Which one? They both aren't yours, I told you that bikki was no good!)

Jimmy:Äiti hän teki virheen, olen huijasi hänen kanssa Angie se on ok Relax. (Mom she made a mistake, i cheated on her with angie it's ok relax)

Mary:Ainakin Angie oli noin hemmetin luokan tämä tyttö on kusipää (At least angie had some damn class this girl is a cunt)

Johannes: (heavy polish accent) Maria! This is not correct, our boy loves this woman and you will not speak of her in such a way!

Jimmy: Yeah!

Kit:I understood more of what he said in Finnish than English and speak BOTH fluently.

Mary:Ketih! How um what's the word again, I'm forgetting my English, oh yeah RUDE!

Johannes:Anyway congratulations on your baby! *picks up Freyja* you look as sweet as my Maria (Scandinavian equivalent of Mary. The Hetesteins changed their names when the emigrated to Mary and John) did in her younger days haha.

Mary:*slap*

Jimmy:*laughs* Looks like the party came to us!

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline PANIC!  
#19 Posted : 22 December 2009 11:41:05(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
OOC: This was a great read! Nicely done, from both of you, it was really interesting all the way through.
UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#20 Posted : 22 December 2009 11:42:28(UTC)
The Nimrods

PANIC! wrote:
OOC: This was a great read! Nicely done, from both of you, it was really interesting all the way through.

OOC: Thanks it kept me on the edge of my seat and I'm in it lol, Bikz does that.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote: