logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 19 December 2009 06:06:35(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
-Stephanie Fierce showing off her rock for the first time

The lavish wedding of Stephanie Fierce and Johnny Johnson at Musha Cay, Bahamas will probably be listed in the top 10 weddings ever for its plans of sheer opulence and flamboyance. Adding charms to this extravaganza will be many celebrity guests and friends of Stephanie Fierce The glaring features of the wedding included 45 chefs, 10,000 flowers and a 200-1b marnier cake. No specifications have been made on who will be singing at the wedding.

Date: January 13, 2010
UserPostedImage

Hand Made Costumized Wedding Dress
-White Satin and tulle mermaid wedding gown with beaded spaghetti strap, pleated tulle bodice with Swarovski crystal beading features a soft V-neckline and deep V-back, dropped high-low waistline, chapel length train ($86,000.00 Dollars)

Jewelry
Over 150,000 Dollars worth of jewelry will be worn at the wedding (not including guests).

Customized Tuxedo
-The same tux Pierce Brosnan wore in his second James Bond film, customized to match with the wedding dress. ($55,000.00 Doallars)

Flowers
-White and Blue Casablanca Lily flowers

Estimated Costs: $2.2 Million

Edited by user 20 December 2009 02:52:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 19 December 2009 08:06:47(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Raven : I wonder if the costs'll run up to as much as your wedding?
Jay : Ain't it strange how Catri and I got married, after spending years together, during fAthOm's last tour, and more money was spent on our wedding than the whole rest of the tour, and yet my brother got married for free on a quick trip to Vegas in his helicopter, after being with you for three days.
Raven : It was NOT free! Hey, getting pissed enough to get married set us back a lot!
Catri : Before Raves beats the shit out of my husband .... get married. But get the time and price right! ;)
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#3 Posted : 19 December 2009 08:17:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
Raven : I wonder if the costs'll run up to as much as your wedding?
Jay : Ain't it strange how Catri and I got married, after spending years together, during fAthOm's last tour, and more money was spent on our wedding than the whole rest of the tour, and yet my brother got married for free on a quick trip to Vegas in his helicopter, after being with you for three days.
Raven : It was NOT free! Hey, getting pissed enough to get married set us back a lot!
Catri : Before Raves beats the shit out of my husband .... get married. But get the time and price right! ;)

*Sends wedding invitation to Raven and the rest*
Offline old.gregg  
#4 Posted : 19 December 2009 08:19:41(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Jakey: May I remind Jay that a wedding doesn't have to be expensive to be perfect. It's the honeymoon that counts (;
-
#5 Posted : 19 December 2009 08:34:34(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OOC: By the way there is going to be an amazing RP for this! :)
Offline bikz  
#6 Posted : 19 December 2009 08:34:49(UTC)
bikz

Woman

old.gregg wrote:
Jakey: May I remind Jay that a wedding doesn't have to be expensive to be perfect. It's the honeymoon that counts (;

Jay : Our wedding was expensive AND perfect. Raven released a single about the dress she wore.
Raven : THE DRESS :D I LOVE IT!!!
Jay : *whispers to Catri* Do you think a "real" girl would love it that much?
Catri : *whispers* Hmm .... it is an amazing dress, but she didn't half overreact to it!
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Raphaela  
#7 Posted : 19 December 2009 08:55:28(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Why spending that much money on a simple weeding?
If I ever get married, I'll wear a band t-shirt, jeans and a pair of converses, and it'll most likely happen on the back of our house or something, with our dogs and cats as the only invited guests.
Damn, now I want to get married, I just need to find the wife.

Also, Jakey and Raven's wedding sounded much cooler than yours, no offense.

-Favorite Son [Guitar/The Prisoners]
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline asdf  
#8 Posted : 19 December 2009 08:57:38(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Johnny: Its gonna be good...I would like to send an invitation to Liam O'mally, weather Steph wants him there or not. (Makes puppy dog eyes while Steph shakes her head.) and also.... nope, I guess thats it for me.

Robert, Joey, Randy, George, and Garry: What about us you ass?

Johnny: Well I dont know if its a good idea to have all of......ask Stephanie. :(

Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline old.gregg  
#9 Posted : 19 December 2009 09:07:20(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Raphaela wrote:

Jakey: Cheers buddy. Told ya Jay!
-
#10 Posted : 19 December 2009 09:09:58(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

asdf wrote:
Johnny: Its gonna be good...I would like to send an invitation to Liam O'mally, weather Steph wants him there or not. (Makes puppy dog eyes while Steph shakes her head.) and also.... nope, I guess thats it for me.

Johnny: Well I dont know if its a good idea to have all of......ask Stephanie. :(

Stephanie Fierce: Anyone but that idiot you don't want me to be arrested the night of my wedding do you? Because that means no honey moon for you.

Edited by user 19 December 2009 09:11:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : 19 December 2009 09:13:25(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Raphaela wrote:
If I ever get married, I'll wear a band t-shirt, jeans and a pair of converses, and it'll most likely happen on the back of our house or something, with our dogs and cats as the only invited guests.

Stephanie Fierce: Um there is nothing wrong with having a nice, elegant expensive wedding. You're going to miss out on the expensive alcohol... We're on an island dude!!!!
Offline bikz  
#12 Posted : 19 December 2009 09:15:58(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Raphaela wrote:

Raven : Jay & Cat's wedding was AMAZING, there was Gemma and Billy's non-wedding the same day when I faceclawed Miss Vanity, and then there was the MCT festival with fAthOm's penultimate gig, and then there was the wedding and me performing on top of the Tower of London, "beheading" Jay and Cat as part of the act .... I don't know how many people Kash had to sleep with to arrange a wedding and a 12 band gig there, AND change the date so that we could see Gemma and Billy not get married too .... wow. I didn't think that anything could top that, until I woke up in Vegas after three days' worth of relationship, and had no idea I got married until I logged onto Twitter. Classic. ;)
UserPostedImage
#13 Posted : 19 December 2009 09:20:07(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
Raphaela wrote:

Raven : Jay & Cat's wedding was AMAZING, there was Gemma and Billy's non-wedding the same day when I faceclawed Miss Vanity, and then there was the MCT festival with fAthOm's penultimate gig, and then there was the wedding and me performing on top of the Tower of London, "beheading" Jay and Cat as part of the act .... I don't know how many people Kash had to sleep with to arrange a wedding and a 12 band gig there, AND change the date so that we could see Gemma and Billy not get married too .... wow. I didn't think that anything could top that, until I woke up in Vegas after three days' worth of relationship, and had no idea I got married until I logged onto Twitter. Classic. ;)

Weir....I recorded "Married In Vegas" with Bikki that night.
Offline asdf  
#14 Posted : 19 December 2009 12:09:22(UTC)
asdf

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:

Stephanie Fierce: Anyone but that idiot you don't want me to be arrested the night of my wedding do you? Because that means no honey moon for you.

Johnny: That "Idiot" helped us make two of the best albums we have done. He's a good freind, and I need to talk with him about something important. (ooc:story line to a new collaboration album)

#15 Posted : 19 December 2009 12:23:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

asdf wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:

Johnny: That "Idiot" helped us make two of the best albums we have done. He's a good freind, and I need to talk with him about something important. (ooc:story line to a new collaboration album)

Stephanie Fierce: That idiot has talked trash about me and my songs and you have yet done nothing about it. But ok, I understand if you don't want to be involved in the feud, but go and favor him now and then invite him to our wedding is truly fucked up. *Stops yelling at Johnny and runs off crying*

Offline old.gregg  
#16 Posted : 19 December 2009 12:25:07(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Trouble in paradise.

*pulls up chair*

- Jakey
-
#17 Posted : 19 December 2009 12:54:14(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

**runs into the her sisters arms and begins to cry harder*

Jennifer: What the hell happened?
Stephanie Fierce: He's, he's..... He's a fucking idiot. How can he freaking do that to me?
Jennifer: *Gasps*Oh my god Steph... please don't tell me...
Stephanie Fierce: He invited Liam to the wedding.
Jennifer: Wait, wait, what!
Stephanie Fierce: He invited Liam to the wedding I said.
Jennifer: Girl what hell is wrong with you! You had me worried! I though you were about to say he cheated on you with someone or something.
But who the hell is Liam anyway?
Stephanie Fierce: The sell out.
Jennifer: So why are you crying for that. The wedding is in two weeks and its already messing with your head, that's why I think over the top weddings aren't good. You get all stressed out and you really don't get to have a good time because you're too worried about everything being perfect. Just have a drink...
Stephanie: **interrupts Jennifer with a loud voice* Shut up Jennifer! you don't understand.
Jennifer: Ok hold on a sec, just because you're having one of your diva moments doesn't mean you can tell me to shut up.
Stephanie: Oh please I'm not having a diva moment, you know what is like to have a "Fiance" that doesn't even defend you or stick up for you. Then in top of that favors the person who was talking about me in the first place. ITs a big slap in the face Jennifer okay!
Jennifer: What? He didn't stick up for you?
Stephanie: No He didn't.......

To be continued...............................................................................................

Edited by user 19 December 2009 12:55:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline asdf  
#18 Posted : 19 December 2009 12:58:56(UTC)
asdf

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:

Stephanie Fierce: That idiot has talked trash about me and my songs and you have yet done nothing about it. But ok, I understand if you don't want to be involved in the feud, but go and favor him now and then invite him to our wedding is truly fucked up. *Stops yelling at Johnny and runs off crying*

Johnny: (Runs and finds Steph with Jenn) Did nothing? Did nothing! I expressed my opinion on the matter clearly, I said he was harsh, but you should learn to ignore it. I do not wish to upset you, he is a friend of mine, and has been fore some time now. Perhaps this is the perfect way to make amends? Please, I will ask no more of you, just this one thing...

#19 Posted : 19 December 2009 13:06:53(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

asdf wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:

Johnny: (Runs and finds Steph with Jenn) Did nothing? Did nothing! I expressed my opinion on the matter clearly, I said he was harsh, but you should learn to ignore it. I do not wish to upset you, he is a friend of mine, and has been fore some time now. Perhaps this is the perfect way to make amends? Please, I will ask no more of you, just this one thing...

Stephanie Fierce: Well I will hate to walk down the isle and look at his face, our problem needs to be resolved.
Offline troymazing  
#20 Posted : 19 December 2009 13:10:13(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Madison/Aurora&Kim&babies/Vivienne/HEART: Are we invited?
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!