logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 21 December 2009 08:28:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Message form Stephanie Fierce,

If you were expecting a list of the worst artists/bands of the year from me then sorry to disappoint you, but that’s not what I do. I don’t take a moment and say Hmmmm? Who were the worst artists of the year this year? Only irrelevant people or attention seekers do that (Not that I have a problem with people who seek attention). My job is not to sit down and judge artists (Unless I’m a judge on an award show or something) my job is to make music and to please my fans. Just wanted to get that out of the way!

In this blog I am going to specifically talk about "Ryan Ross Hernandez” and the judgments he’s made of me. I’m just sick of his judgment towards my music and lyrics. I feel like he has taken advantage of the fact that he comes from a successful pop band, “Panic!” so he can talk down upon artists. The sad thing is he has yet to provide constructive criticism about my music (I’ve been waiting for him to do that). I am not perfect and I will admit that I should take advice from other artists to grow. But what I will not take is bullshit hate.

When I began my career as a solo artist, I was unfairly judged, overlooked and stereotyped because of my first record in which I only had 10% say in and because of my looks I guess. Not everyone wants to come out as the best. And I wanted to grow as an artist in which I’m still doing. For someone who has come out of a band who’s been highly successful to judge people like me and Clear Vision (who just came out) is disgusting.

Not only that. He has the audacity to exclude our collaborations to make it look as if it were nothing. I take my music seriously and that track was not just a track. It had a special meaning to me when I wrote it, and I felt like Ryan was the best for it at the time (and I wanted him to put some input to it). He witnessed my work ethics when we recorded and wrote together and for him to stab me in the back after working on the track is hurtful. I offered to put him on my record which is limited to ten tracks. It was a big decision. I don’t know if he’s doing it for the money or for his reputations because supposedly he’s not a “Pop artist” but either way it is wrong. I’m not going to lie and say the experience of recording the track “I Love the Way You Loath Me” because the experience was tremendous. But with honesty I don’t see how his music or his work ethics is any better than mine. We have had similar concepts but I feel like his clichéd overused titles is what’s different.

Also, I can see why I’m getting criticized by talking bad about the birdies. But I don’t see how that has to do with how good or bad my music is.

Also.......

There are many people who I dislike take Madison O’Leary for ex. But is it right for me to categorize her in a bad category or list and then expose it for the world to see. Yeah I can do that if I want to, but how will that help me as an artist. Yeah I've talked bad about her, but that's in arguments we've had in the past.

That’s all I’m going to say about this whole problem. I’m sick of this.
Offline troymazing  
#2 Posted : 21 December 2009 08:34:22(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
OOC: First of all it's spelt PANIC! not "Panic!", and PANIC! is not a pop band, and it hasn't been since I joined the old forums. Second of all, stop with all this damn pointless posting, you're obviously just trying to get attention. It's exactly like it was in February. Also, I noticed you went back to all your old spam threads and edited them recently. Good job.
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline bikz  
#3 Posted : 21 December 2009 08:58:28(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
OOC. The difference is, Gemma roleplayed her hitback at Kate well, and didn't just blame it on the first thing that popped into her head.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#4 Posted : 21 December 2009 09:02:47(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
OOC. The difference is, Gemma roleplayed her hitback at Kate well, and didn't just blame it on the first thing that popped into her head.

How can you say that, Did you even read it! Stop acting stupid.
Offline bikz  
#5 Posted : 21 December 2009 09:10:00(UTC)
bikz

Woman

stephaniewazhere wrote:
How can you say that, Did you even read it! Stop acting stupid.

Of course I read it. Just because I couldn't think of a good enough reply doesn't mean I haven't read the post.
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Mt. Epic  
#6 Posted : 21 December 2009 09:37:28(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Also, when I mean pop, I'm not saying that the artist is like Britney Spears, or Madonna, or Christina Aguilera. Pop originated from Popular. So it means popular music. But, over time, the word has evolved into really anything that has a catchy feel to it, and is enjoyed by many. Rock falls under that category. The pop like Shakira, Beyonce, J-Lo is another subgenre of pop music called dance. The only reason why people conclude that pop is those artists is because they are the most popular at it.
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
#7 Posted : 21 December 2009 09:54:31(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OOC: anyone who is posting in ooc to go against this thread shut the f*ck up already! You all sound like retards. You're taking this whole sh*t too seriously. Its a roelplay thread for god sakes!

This forum is dead because no gives a f*ck about roleplaying. Forums are not in at the moment. But if this forums wants to keep the very little people it has I suggest you guys to stop the favorism already.

Someone misspells a word and it becomes a big sh*t, someone forgets to put an exclamation mark it becomes another big sh*t. Stop taking sh*t so seriously!

And Bikz, because my character talked bad about the birdies now you know act like nothing is happening.
There was absolutely nothing wrong with my thread and to allow Troy to bash on it, because he feel as if it is pointless is unfair, because we all know for a fact, if I did that, a mod will tell me to stop or to get back in character.

Is not like my post, had no reason whatsoever anyways. I can see if the thread just says Stephanie Fierce goes mad! But the thread is carefully worded out and a point is being made.

Offline old.gregg  
#8 Posted : 21 December 2009 10:05:16(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
^ Aye, guys, leave this thread alone or post in character. It'll look all untidy else :P
-
Offline bikz  
#9 Posted : 21 December 2009 10:07:04(UTC)
bikz

Woman

OOC -
1. I only just noticed Troy's post inbetween the blackholes, and deleted it.
2. I admitted that I was wrong about taking things too seriously. I don't want to continue the Birdies conversation, there are many reasons not to. So I didn't.
3. .... and now, back on topic.
UserPostedImage
Offline asdf  
#10 Posted : 21 December 2009 10:10:59(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
OOC: This may be bad for me to say, but this is the first time we have solved something on the forums...YAY!
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline Mt. Epic  
#11 Posted : 21 December 2009 10:24:13(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Really, I'm out to be the sorriest. If I didn't make a big deal over things today, we'd probably wouldn't be in this debacle. And sorry to Bikz because I started up the whole more award shows things, and one thing led to another and eventually there was a war between you, troy, and steph, among others.
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline PANIC!  
#12 Posted : 21 December 2009 14:12:05(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
"Gonna keep it real simple by saying, some need the exhibition and some have to know they tried.
Now everyone run along and try to dissect the living crap of that statement. That's all I have to say I don't need a blog taking shots at someone who is expressing themselves.
"

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.
UserPostedImage