logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troy211619  
#1 Posted : 22 December 2009 19:42:29(UTC)
troy211619

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
12/22/09

Hey guys, its Troy again bringing you the latest news about our band. Actually we weren't able to meet up with each other since JC had to go with his parents and had bonding time somewhere out of town. As the band's leader, i thought we needed a vacation since we don't have a key to access to JC's house where most of our instruments are, and I was really tired today. Tristan thought of going to Cerald(our friend and owner of the local basketball court) to play basketball,JPC went riding around with his motorbike, and Carl went out with his girlfriend, Eloise. As for me, I thought a walk around town would be really great. I was bored at my house and I just wanted to get some fresh air.I always kept this pocket sized notebook incase some inspiration would come in.I went to the local pub to have a drink, but it didn't seem to work. I went to a friend's house but still was bored so I thought of sitting under a tree, it reminded me of my days as a child when I used to hang around trees and sit around with my friends. It gave me inspiration to write a song about peace,tranquility, a simple song. This is how Oxygen was made, a song about living a simple life, it was really beautiful. I went home early to get my guitar and start creating the chord progression. I'd suggest this song tomorrow in band practice tomorrow and make the best we could out of it.
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage