logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Raphaela  
#1 Posted : 23 December 2009 01:06:52(UTC)
Raphaela

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
OOC: A bit Roleplay I'd been planning. Written on Sýkn's point of view.

10/12/09

I put on my usual sleeping pants and a pair of socks. I could be living in the Caribbean islands, but I'd always wear those warm pants and socks to sleep.
It was 2 AM, I had just finished 'praying' and was headed to bed. I sat on my bed, but I needed to relax a little, my dear old bass was shining on my memory. Oh, I hadn't played that bass on 3 years or so.
I went back to the studio to get him (after 10 years living together, I don't cal him by 'it' anymore). I passed by Eldur's room, she wasn't there. Well, she probably was out whoring somewhere, I don't care much to be honest.
I open the studio door. Shock, horror. My oldest friend was on the floor, all its strings had been taken out with some heavy tool, and there were pieces all over the floor. Someone also used that tool to destroy the so beautifully made wooden part. All destroyed.
How could I be a bass player and let that happen to my very first bass? I could hire the best man on the world to fix it, but it wouldn't sound the same. It just wouldn't be the same.
I stood on the entrance for about 10 minutes, analysing everything with my eyes, the door handle still on my hand. Only few people on this world knew the importance of that bass to me. I wouldn't say that more than 5 people knew.
I got the remains on my arms, like if I was carrying a dead child, and placed him silently on a couch near by. It could be destroyed, but the memory would stay in me forever. Tomorrow I'd buy one of those glass things they use on museums and would make it his coffin.
Hanging on the studio's wall he'd stay.
Suddenly, I look down and see a small piece of paper near where he was, I was probably in such a shock I didn't realize it before.
"You can't love an instrument more than you'll love me." - Was written on the paper.
Probably some stupid groupie did this. Well, beauty can harm sometimes.

To be continued....

Edited by user 25 December 2009 05:02:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline Raphaela  
#2 Posted : 24 December 2009 08:04:43(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

17/12/09

"A week had passed, I missed my friend.
Sitting in front of its glass grave, I was sipping a bit of rum and thinking who might have revealed the information of how I loved that bass to the fucking groupie that did it. It couldn't be Nick, I trusted her. It couldn't be Jay C, the kid barely say anything and he's scared of what I can do. It couldn't be Eldur, I mean, for fuck's sake, my own sister wouldn't do that to me.
Now, who else knew? Gosh, I can't think of anything.
*door rings*
'It's fucking 11 PM, who could that be?' I put my rum away and went to answer the door.
Nobody was there. Shock, horror again when I look down, followed by an unbelievable sickness. I kneed on the floor to approach this bloody black thing on the floor.
It was Elaine. 'No, it can't be...I must be drunk from all that rum and am imagining things!' - I shouted, although I was more talking to myself than anything else.
I wanted to cry, but I didn't, a paparazzi could be on a bush and that wouldn't be good for my reputation. Fame is a bitch sometimes.
Instead, I took the remains inside to analyze and come to the conclusion it wasn't my Elaine. But I was right at first, laying there was my bat Elaine. Apparently, someone had hit it with a baseball bat (oh, the irony), that's what's left of it.
My Elaine. Oh, I remember when I captured it from a nest 4 years ago, when I started 'hunting' bats. It was the most horrific little thing in the world.
A paper, another one.
"You can't love an animal more than you love me.
Our time will come soon, you already know who I am"
Now it's getting really odd. I hadn't slept with a groupie on a long time.
This is getting ridiculous. First my bass and now my Elaine. I wonder if there's more coming."

To be continued...

Edited by user 25 December 2009 05:02:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I own:

Offline Raphaela  
#3 Posted : 25 December 2009 05:01:38(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

24/12/09

Argh, I hate hospitals. All those people that could die having a second chance and getting all emotional and full of faith piss me off. Morgues are better.
But thank Satan I wasn't on a morgue this time. My Nick will be fine after the failed attack by my fucking stalker. I never thought I'd ever be stalked, I'd rather stalk, it's more fun.
Apparently, my Nick was leaving my house yesterday and the attacker tried to slit her throat. Lucky for me and her that the attacker had the experience of a 3 year old kid and only hit her arm. It was a pretty bad cut, but it wasn't serious, the doctors fixed it and it's all good.
At least some good news came after the recent spread of attacks against my person. I hired security guards to stay with Nick, I hope she doesn't mind.
I was going to call the cops, but I don't trust them. Instead, I hired the best person in Iceland to track down this stalker. Got the news today of who is her. Today's Christmas eve, tomorrow I have a concert scheduled. My sources tell me she'll be there, and I have a small surprise to her.
The new album will be released on December 26th, so after tomorrow I don't have to worry if she'll ruin the surprise release, she won't be able to *smiles*.
I better start to write what I'm planning. Tomorrow, a legend's born.
*grabs a paper and a pen and starts writing*

To be continued...

OOC: Bikz, I hope you don't mind I used Nick.
I own:

Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 25 December 2009 06:00:08(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
OOC : Nope, though extremely out of character for Nick .... OK, complete polar opposite, but I'll let you off, for good roleplay. (:
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Raphaela  
#5 Posted : 26 December 2009 08:38:03(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

bikz wrote:
OOC : Nope, though extremely out of character for Nick .... OK, complete polar opposite, but I'll let you off, for good roleplay. (:

OOC: I tried to get her part as vaguely as possible. I'd ask you to write something, but I wanted to end it today and I started the whole thing too late.

25/12/09

Elaine

And so this is Christmas...Actually, it's almost past midnight, so it'll be December 26th soon.
We are finishing our special Christmas concert on Reykjavik. Actually, we have already played the whole set, I don't know why Sýkn told us to stay some more time on stage.
Well, I don't really care, my amp is not plugged on anyway, so every note I play won't come out. Jay C worked all the guitar part on the album coming out tomorrow, I'm just not in the mood to create songs, my head's been somewhere else.
Wait...Why is Sýkn suddenly approaching me? Oh, oh, this is it....
"You leaked my sex tape. You destroyed my bass. You killed my Elaine. You hurt my Nick." - He whispers. Okay, maybe he's angry with me, but I swear I did all those things because, well, he's the love of my life...Okay, I'm shaking and cold sweating, but he's smiling...So maybe he isn't angry with me.
Oh...he's kissing me...we'll be together...I can even picture ourselves traveling to some other country, changing our names and getting married. Oh, I can picture our perfect house, with a dog, a pool, and on a tropical country. Oh, he's finally ki...ssin...g....me....

Jay C

And so this is Christmas...I feel a bit bad for not spending some time with my family, but I'm just earning some money. I almost have enough money to buy a nice house to my parents and siblings, so they can move to a better neighborhood in the US and we can live as a happy family.
I'll make it up to them as soon as I quit.
The set is over, we're tired, why the fuck does Sýkn wants to play another song? We've been playing for more than 1 and a half hour, and I need to play on a way Eldur's guitar parts won't be missed. My fingers are almost bleeding. Fuck, I can't wait to leave this shit.
Come on man, you can talk to your sister later, please, let's just finish this and leave the stage.
No...just...no....EW. I knew he has serious psychological problems, but kissing his own sister?! Man, that's sick, that's so sick.
Wow...wow...Hold on, did he just do what I think he did?! I don't feel well *throws up* I can't believe that *throws up again* I....
Black.

Deus Lacertila

And so this is Christmas...Bleh, what an utter crap.
I was taught on clerical school all about Christmas, and that was painful enough already. I wish this date was just erased from the calendar once for all.
Sýkn wants to play another song. Man, I can't wait to get home and get as high and drunk as I possibly can. Just erase that this date exists for a few hours.
I wonder what he's talking with his sister. Must be serious, seeing as they're kissing right now...in the mouth...passionately...Hahaha, that's so hilarious, the guy kissing his sister.
Okay, so officially the man is my hero now. He just slit his sister's throat. Hahaha. Hold on, the cops will arrive at any moment! I wish I could stay and watch the show, but if they get me here, I can be in trouble. I better run off...

Sýkn

And so this is Christmas...I'm ready to start the plan. I sent all roadies away, now it's just us 4 for a few minutes.
Oh Eldur, my lovely sister Eldur. How could you do this to me? How could you love me more than just a sister loves a brother?
I couldn't believe it was you when my private detective told me the news. But the evidences were there. Oh, Eldur...
I tell the scumbags to stay a little longer on stage, while I make my way to Eldur. She's so beautiful tonight, and I mean that only on a brother/sister type of love, I'm not that sick.
"You leaked my sex tape. You destroyed my bass. You killed my Elaine. You hurt my Nick." - I tell her. She seemed a bit terrified, so I smile to her, to make her calm down. It seems to work.
In order for my plan to be successful I must imagine her as someone else...Nick maybe. Okay, I'm ready.
I kiss her...I kiss her like if I was kissing some other girl, but I had no passion on what I was doing. I can feel the knife on my pocket, this is it.
I take off my knife and I slit her throat, the blood coming out all over my chest and getting mixed up with the fake blood on the floor.
I can hear people crying and screaming and running away on the crowd. Apparently, some girl has blood all over her clothes and she isn't sure if it's real or not. She's just screaming, while a security guard tries to get the blood out of her clothes. Haha, that's a bit funny, I admit.
I approach the microphone. "My friends, don't be scared. I loved my sister, but she was obsessed with me, and could seriously hurt the things I love the most on my life." - I hear cop sirens. - "Great, someone called the cops."
Yeah, my plan wasn't exactly as I thought it'd be. But I can't go to jail...I can't...It's too late to run away, they're coming...
I can see my destiny, a martyr. My knife is in my hands. My wrists are pumping blood. I can reach my pocket for my suicide letter I prepared in case this happened. I suddenly don't feel too well..."And so this is Christmas..." - I whisper, with the remaining life inside me.

OOC: Feedback appreciated :P
A bit unrealistic, I admit, but it's Roleplay, I'm allowed.
I own: