logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troy211619  
#1 Posted : 23 December 2009 01:57:25(UTC)
troy211619

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Hey guys, I got this really interesting story to tell you guys. So after writing Oxygen, I decided to take a nap. At 7 o'clock Carl called me up to go to the local pub, JPC and Tristan were already there.So I got up from my bed and walked down to the pub.I told the guys about the new song and they all seemed to agree on working on the song. We had a few drinks and told about what happened that day. Suddenly there were these 3 guys who came up to us. It was Ian, Gio, and Myron. Ian intentionally spilled Carl's beer over his shirt while the other 2 laughed. Tristan and I got so pissed that Tristan broke his bottle to make this sharp weapon and I began to make hand gestures saying "Bring It On". So the people around us acted as the audience and suddenly, JPC called out a bet that me and Tristan would totally kick their asses. After the bets were placed, we began looking at each other like hungry animals ready to feed on our prey. I could see that the 2 pricks on Ian's back were nervous so I set my eyes on Ian and Ian only. Ian suddenly threw a punch that hit me on the right side of my face which brought me down. Tristan suddenly went mad and threw his weapon away to give Ian a smacking. Ian's face was already beginning to bleed when suddenly, the two bitches grabbed Tristan by his arms. Luckily, I got up and kicked Ian right in his gut before thrusting my knee on his face. This gave Tristan time to break free from the two and hit Myron on his nose, breaking it easily. The two bitches ran out of the pub while Ian slowly stood up. Tristan suddenly gave this straight punch to Ian which knocked him out.The audience began to cheer as me Carl and Tristan brought out Ian's body to the dumpster(JPC was to busy collecting the money won from the bet). After drinking a few more beers, JPC gave us our share of the money and we all went straight home. That punch Ian gave me still hurts and the right side of my face is turning a bit yellow. Well, that's all that happened today. Be sure to check out my blog tomorrow to check out what's the latest news. Don't forget to see us on these following dates when we support The Verict Is Vengeance on their tour:

UK Tour [14 Dates]-supporting The Verdict Is Vengeance
27th December - The Twist, Colchester, England
28th December - Waterfront, Norwich, England
29th December - Cliffs Pavilion, Southend, England
30th December - Southampton Uni, Southampton, England

2nd January - 02 Academy, Bristol, England
3rd January - Barfly, Cardiff, Wales
4th January - MEN Arena, Manchester, England
5th January - MEN Arena, Manchester, England
6th January - 02 Academy, Liverpool, England

8th January - Brixton Academy, London, England
9th January - Brixton Academy, London, England
10th January - Corn Exchange, Cambridge, England

12th January - 02 Academy, Glasgow, Scotland
13th January - 02 Academy, Glasgow, Scotland

SEE YOU THERE!
-Troy
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage