logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troy211619  
#1 Posted : 26 December 2009 02:28:16(UTC)
troy211619

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Just after Minimal Damage played their last song, the MC begins his introduction for the main act of the evening, the band everyone has been waiting for, Reckoner."I'm feeling a bit nervous" says Carl, the rhythm guitarist, to Troy, the frontman. "Don't worry, just remember that your girlfriend is watching you at the front row, I'm sure you don't want to make any mistake with her eyes set on you." Carl begins to cool down, grabs his Telecaster and says, "Okay, let's do this!", the band members stare at him coldly just as Troy says, "Hey! That was my line!",jokingly while the others burst into laughter because of Carl's facial expression. As the band got on stage to fix their equipment, the crowd roars and this puts a smile on Troy's face.After the soundcheck, Tristan begins to hit his drumsticks together to cue the others for their first song, Creep.Troy begins to sing the words "When you were here before" and the crowd cheered, held out their lighters, and sang with him throughout the song. As he went to the bridge he felt energy running through his veins coming from the roar of the crowd. This made the band really do the show with sheer power and energy almost like a stadium rock band.They called for a 2-minute break after their 7th song "Negative" to rest. As Troy grabbed his bottle of water, Carl came up to him and told him he was feeling a bit nervous since the next song was a duet with him and Troy sharing the mic and he felt that he couldn't match Troy's incredible stage presence." You don't have to, all you have to do is feel the song inside of you and you would be alright" said Troy. Carl felt enlightened and grabbed his microphone to speak to the audience.
Carl:"Good Evening Teignmouth!"
Crowd:*cheers*
Carl:"Are you guys alright?"
Crowd:"YES!!!"
Carl:"Well isnt it a cold evening! Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves tonight, ARE YOU HAVING FUN?"
Crowd:*cheers even louder*
Carl:"Alright guys, our next song is a collaboration of an incredible band called Queen and an incredible musician David Bowie, UNDER PRESSURE!"
The rest of the band was amazed at the way Carl was able to handle the crowd, they never imagined Carl would have the confidence to do something like that, they felt even more alive as JPC began the bassline. Throughout the song, Carl showed the showman inside of him putting all his heart into the performance. As the song ended, the crowd cheered so loud that it almost made Carl deaf. As Carl went back to get his guitar, Troy patted him at the back and congratulated him for a job well done. They continued their set with "Oxygen" and the crowd cheered as the song came to an end. They continued their set with original songs and songs from Muse,Panic At The Disco, and many other bands. They ended their set with an energetic song called "Bring Me Down". As they bid the audience a merry christmas, Troy began to realize that the band had potential to make it big in the industry, Troy smiled and grabbed himself a bottle of beer, it was only the beginning.
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline Mt. Epic  
#2 Posted : 26 December 2009 03:33:29(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
"It will be really fun playing with you guys on the tour!'

-Blaine Johnson, Clear Vision/Solo (Singer)
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline Laurelles1  
#3 Posted : 26 December 2009 03:51:01(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Wow. Glad to have you guys playing with us!
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage