logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troy211619  
#1 Posted : 26 December 2009 21:47:37(UTC)
troy211619

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
For the loyal fans of our band, you all know that it's the beginning of the The Verdict Is Vengeance tour tomorrow, and we are very very excited for this tour since we'd be the opening act, and it would be our first semi-professional gig. The experience we had last Christmas Eve really motivated us to do better in our performances and you could expect to see a better Reckoner live at the tour. The band bought this touring van for only £100 from the junkyard and we put it in Tristan's garage to fix some parts to make it look and feel brand new since we are beginning to pack our stuff before heading on to Colchester for the first part of the tour. I only brought a few stuff,my Les Paul, and my guitar pedalboard to keep it light. So our setlist would be all original, no more covers, to show the people what to expect of us.
Setlist:
1.Negative
2.Bring Me Down
3.Oxygen
4.Comatose
5.Sick And Tired
6.Lazy Eye
7.Riot(from Project:MK Ultra)
8.Distortion
9.Brain Drain(from Project:MK Ultra)
10.Nothing Touches Me
11.Lookout
12.Strike
Hope to see you guys there!
-Troy(lead vocals, guitar, piano)
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#2 Posted : 27 December 2009 17:24:50(UTC)
troy211619

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Good Morning guys!, This is Carl the rhythm guitarist of Reckoner and we have arrived at Colchester at last for the first part of The Verdict Is Vengeance Tour! The rest of the guys are still asleep and I got really bored that is why I began this blogging thing since Troy always did these stuff, I thought I'd give it a try! So I'd give you guys a little information about me if you didn't know. My name Is Carl Morrisson, I was born New York but I was raised in Liverpool by my grandparents since my parents were really busy with their jobs. So I'm 20 years old and I'm the second youngest member of the group with the youngest being Troy(He is 19). I learned the guitar back in high school and the guy who taught me was Troy. I got into the guitar when Troy lent me his Ipod and I listened to some songs by Hendrix,RATM,Radiohead,Muse(his alltime favorite), Queen and those other bands and Troy gladly offered me free guitar lessons. I actually like to fish and its been my hobby since I was a child. I also helped Troy in writing some of the songs from our first EP like 2+2=5,Brain Drain and Asylum. I like listening to 90s rock. My favorite band has always been and will always be Blur. Other good bands are Blind Melon, Nirvana and RATM. I really hate Oasis, they are so overrated. Blogging is fun! I think I'd do this some other time since the others are awake and we'd still have band practice , have a good day!!

OOC: we'd begin the RP sometime at 6 o clock, see you guys later!

Edited by user 27 December 2009 17:40:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage