logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troy211619  
#1 Posted : 29 December 2009 00:27:36(UTC)
troy211619

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
After a night at the hospital, the band left for Norwich where the next part of the TVIV Tour would occur. The whole band has been thinking all night long how to pull this gig off when Troy would'nt be around, he was like the heart of Reckoner, without him the band would feel dead. Carl was the one worried the most, he still feels nervous for the performance because Troy was always the guy who gave him advice on their gigs if ever he feels nervous, now is the time he needed to stand up for himself. The band began practicing in the van with acoustic instruments while they were still on their way to Norwich. After an hour they finally arrived at Norwich and they went straight into the venue where the gig would take place to practice.

The PA system was already fixed with the drumset and the band only needed to plug in their instruments and play. They practiced the whole set to prepare Carl for the gig that night and improve his self esteem and vocal performance. After finishing the whole set, Carl begins to feel good about himself and they leave their instruments in the van while they take a stroll around town since it was still 3 hours before the gig. They went back to the venue an hour early to find the place with a few TVIV fans, about 10-15 people, who decided to go too early because they have nothing else to do. JPC took advantage of this and got the instruments to practice infront of the small audience. They played about 5 songs to show the people what they got and the people liked what they saw and heard.

After playing a few random jams and riffs, the place suddenly became full and it was exactly time for the band to perform. They began their set with a few more jams before building up into Negative. The crowd was kind enough to cheer for the band, but there were also some boos and a "Fuck You". The band tried to prove them wrong when they played the song Bring Me Down a little bit more, aggressive. This made the crowd cheer harder and the boos were not heard clearly. They continued the set and the crowd cheered harder with every song they played. Kieran Marks from TVIV was backstage when the band played Strike and from his facial expression, he looked impressed. Carl took the mike as the band began unplug their instruments and go backstage,"Thank you everybody for a great night, we appreciate all the love you gave our band and we just want to say from the bottom of our hearts that we love you guys!". The crowd cheers loudly as Carl introduces TVIV,"Now let me introduce the main reason why you guys are hear tonight, the amazing, electrifying, The Verdict Is Vengeance!!!", the crowd cheers even louder as TVIV slowly walk into the stage to prepare themselves for the gig.

At backstage, Carl sees a familiar face, it was Troy and he was back to see how the gig went.
Carl:Dude, I thought you were at the hospital
Troy:I was, but I was released earlier this afternoon so Ithought of watching how the gig went, you guys were great!
Carl:Thanks! You really think so?
Troy:Ofcourse dude, you guys were awesome! Now let's go around town before we go to for the next part of our tour.
JC:Sure, lets get out of here!

OOC:guys, as always please give some tips and feedback, thank you..
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage