logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Marksy  
#1 Posted : 29 December 2009 06:30:41(UTC)
Marksy

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 162 time(s) in 113 post(s)
With Reckoner giving a impressive performance as the opening act, the band felt as if this gig could be the best gig on the tour. With Counting Down To Yesterday now playing there deathcore style, just increasing the energy flowing around the room. Kieran began to wonder if it was a mistake turning his back on the bands original style, and more importantly, his best friend. Although the lack of contact with Isaac has understandable, it was still hurting Kieran inside, remembering the last words that Isaac had said to Kieran 'Your fucking dead to me', sent him back into a mini depression that he had been fighting since recording the album without Isaac. Without Isaac, he didn't have anyone that he could trust nearly as much. Rob, sensing Kieran's emotions changing, walked slowly over to him and asked
'Whats wrong mate? Your not acting like the normal you tonight'
Kieran's only response to this was 'I'm not up for talking about it now, maybe after the set, maybe not'
With Rob knowing that Kieran had attempted to kill himself in the past he agreed with this, but was keeping a close eye on how he was behaving, and warning the other band members of Kieran's emotional state, although doing this just made the chances of Kieran doing something stupid higher as he was always happy and upbeat when in a larger group of people.

Hearing the ending of Counting Down To Yesterday's set, Kieran decieded that he should go on stage after the other members of The Verdict Is Vengeance, just so he could pull himself together before getting ready to perform. As he heard the start of the unnamed instrumental song that the band had written on boxing day, with the band playing this song, and the crowd wondering where Kieran was he burst onto the stage shouting 'We are The Verdict Is Vengeance, and this is going to be the best show of your life' After playing through The Sadness Won't Ever End and fan favourites Heartbeat, All That's Yours and Crash And Burn, the band started on the song Savior, this song was the song that had made Isaac hate Kieran, and Kieran found this very hard to sing, although her performed it well, there was something about it that wasn't right and the other band members picked up on this. The band followed through with another emotional song, Some Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape, a cover of Underoath. The slow guitaring and drums, gradually progressing into the screaming ending shows fans a progressive side that the band has never tried before. The band played a new songs that never made it onto the album named, Hate With A Twisted Smile, and Face It Baby Nothing Lasts Forever, both make the fans go crazy as they are fast paced songs, with anger in every lyric. They then began to play another fan favourite Egocentric and Kieran called Brad Smith of Counting Down To Yesterday to sing were Alex Leuiso would have done, the two worked together perfectly and Brad's voice gave the song a much harsher feel towards it that the fans of both bands loved. After covering another song named My Darkest Hour by Scary Kids Scaring Kids, the band played Fear and Diamonds Aren't For You, then for an encore played a brand new song Fuel My Fire, the song contains heavy music and alot of screaming and could be classed under metalcore, the band then left the stage and Kieran walked off to seperate himself from everyone.

Rob chased after Kieran, knowing how hard it was to have to play the song that broke his friendship with Isaac into pieces, and thinking that the worst could happen.
'Shit he almost killed himself when he was 16, he could try it again, but where would he go?' thought Rob, begining to panic.
Then he saw Kieran sitting alone in a small room backstage, without a knife or anything that could be used to cause himself harm. Kieran just walked past Rob, as if he wasn't there. Tears in his eyes and the picture of him and Isaac days before the friendship ended in his hands.
'Kieran! Come back here and talk to me please!' Shouted Rob after Kieran who slowly turned around with an evil stare.
'We fucking needed him! He was the main person in this band, we stole his whole dream away from him, it's no wonder he hates me and wants me dead!' Said Kieran shaking with tears running down his face.
'We had a disagreement, he'll realise he was being an idiot and start talking to us again soon, i promise.' Said Rob, calmly, attempting to make Kieran see that it was possible for things to get better.
'If you say so but i can't ever see it happening, but i'll have to get over it, sorry for reacting like this. I don't like showing my emotions' Kieran said, calming down and pulling himself together.
'Lets go find the others they will have been worrying about you' Rob said, walking back the way he came, with Kieran following him. Just before they reached the rest of the band, Kieran pulled out a lighter and burnt the last picture of him and Isaac together thinking 'If im dead to you, then you wont care if i hate you back'

(OOC: Feedback please or tips please :))

Edited by user 29 December 2009 06:33:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified