logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troy211619  
#1 Posted : 03 January 2010 19:55:04(UTC)
troy211619

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
01/01/10
Hey guys, we had a few improvements for our blogging this 2010. We already made a website specifically for our blogging stuff and soon we would be making an OFFICIAL WEBSITE for the band(isn't that great?). From now on, Troy won't be our only spokesperson, the rest of the band would begin blogging even if we don't know how to so that our voices could also be heard(not literally heard). Finally, you could PM us ANYTHING you would like to ask the band even if it be about music, politics, religious beliefs, personal questions,etc. and we would be glad to have a Q&A section weekly in this blog. Thank You everybody and have a great 2010 ahead!
-Tristan(drums, percussion)

Edited by user 29 January 2010 08:35:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#2 Posted : 03 January 2010 20:02:59(UTC)
troy211619

Man

02/01/10

Rock For The World was a great way for the band to start the new year, not only did we help thousands of people(since the money we earned would be going to Red Cross) but it was the first time we travelled to the US. The people were really kind, they didn't boo us or do anything negative, instead they even cheered for us. I never knew our music would be the type of music they listened to, so thank you to the americans and I hope to see you guys soon. Tonight we would be performing at the O2 Academy in Bristol and we hope that it would go well.
-Tristan
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#3 Posted : 04 January 2010 21:01:38(UTC)
troy211619

Man

04/01/10
Really sorry since we did not post anything yesterday, it was the busiest gig of our tour. We were a few minutes from being late because our tour van's engine stopped working on our way to the venue, luckily Tristan was really good with cars. We didn't even have the time to practice so a few mistakes occurred like forgetting the lyrics and messed up synchronizing but who cares no one even knew the songs..
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#4 Posted : 06 January 2010 00:26:58(UTC)
troy211619

Man

05/01/10
I have got REALLY GREAT news for our fans and people who got bored and just 'accidentally' entered this site. I was checking my email a few minutes ago when I came upon this message from my friend Lessy(she's from London):
"Hey Troy, its me Lessy. Isn't the name of your band Reckoner? I was just asking if it was since I heard this song called Negative on Radio 1 and it was from a band called Reckoner, just email when you have the time, take care and much love!"
I told the band about this and they were all overjoyed, to the point where the van almost hit an electrical post. I could really see where this would be going.
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#5 Posted : 06 January 2010 19:09:07(UTC)
troy211619

Man

06/01/10
Since our song Negative has been released in the radio, we talked with Suicide Records with matters about recording a proper single and an album to follow it up. They agreed and we would begin tonight in the Suicide Records studio. Because of this, we decided not to play a few gigs to focus on recording. This would take a while but we would be back on our feet for our tour with Mind.
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#6 Posted : 22 January 2010 13:09:45(UTC)
troy211619

Man

22/01/10

Well this blog hasn't been used for quite a while, and now we'd be using this to express our opinion on the banning of Negative in the US. I think that they were not thinking very clearly with this and I just want to implement that the video was not really about drugs, nor violence, but about depression and peer pressure, In the video, the kid was only brought in trouble because of his gang and he was afraid to leave them because he had no other friends in school, in the end he was able to finally break free from their clutches and decided to do what was right but ironically died. I did not really see their point in banning the video since they misunderstood the concept. If ever they tell us to beg them, to go down on our knees just for them to play the video, then fuck them, we won't, in any way, negotiate with MTV to bring back our music video, if the want to ban it, then let them! We would never EVER change the music video to please them, that just shows how weak a band is and we won't stoop down to that level. We don't care if they would even ban the single or the band itself, we want to emphasize that we are artists, we do this for the music, not their money.
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage