logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 07 January 2010 12:24:58(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
New York, NY

New and upcoming pop/ dance star, Moquel was in New York with songwriter, Mary Artch in New York, working hard for Moquel to become the new pop and dance star of the new year. Moquel came on the scene a couple of weeks ago with a bio. " I love every second of this! It's an amazing ride" Moquel plays guitar and also writes his own lyrics. A song he worked on back in December called Reflections was recorded at a NY studio just Sunday night.

" When I wrote the lyrics, the lyrics was so powerful and I loved the the whole song as a whole. The beat and the love the passion in the song. It was a song where you will remember the first time you wrote it. I love just the idea of the song. It's fun and it was my very first pre-recorded song. It was a good experience. This is my caller card."

Reflections
Song Info: Reflections was recorded in NY, Written by Moquel and performed by him. It was inspired by his childhood and his adulthood change. He wrote this song at a small hotel in California when him and his sister was talking about their childhood. He took him 4 days to record this song, along with beats and vocals laying. He said: " Excited! I love the song"

Song is About: Reflections has a strong chrous and a hook that has a speed of what he did as a child and then the chrous as a slow, then middle beat pop beat of what he did a adult. The song basically explains Moquel has a child and Moquel as a rising star as a adult. He has 2 bridges of the song with slow beat, then it kicks right back into the fast beat when he goes back to his chrous.

Length: 4:20

Writing: Moquel's Music Minds

No Record Label or management at this time.
UserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#2 Posted : 07 January 2010 22:11:13(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
If you keep at it, you will be the biggest pop-star of the next century. Nuff said. My blessing has been given.

Liam God.
Offline Moquel  
#3 Posted : 08 January 2010 09:05:46(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Moquel: Glad you like the song.
UserPostedImage