logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troy211619  
#1 Posted : 07 January 2010 23:51:03(UTC)
troy211619

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
British alternative rock band, Reckoner, have gathered all of their written material and has headed to the Suicide Records Studios to record their debut album and single with the help of Kieran Marks."We are pretty nervous about this, this is a Love Or Hate Album, you could either play this all day long singing the songs you liked, or buy the damn thing to just burn it down and feed it to your dogs",says Reckoner frontman, Troy Mascenon."Ï'm really excited to work with these guys, they have got the the makings of true rockstars, they just haven't realized it yet, and that is my job",says Kieran Marks. The album was rushed into making after Reckoner's song from their Seaside Demo, Negative, began receiving great attention in radios around the country and in Europe."Recording this album would not be a problem, we've already written around 40 songs, all we need is to choose the best we have, record them, and edit them to perfection, or something near that",says lead guitarist JC Anderson."We would begin with recording Negative before everything else since it would be our carrier single". When asked about what they would expect from the album, drummer Tristan Fuller had to say this,"We don't really expect much from this album, we even think this album wouldn't sell since everyone today already listens to shit like Miley Cyrus and that Jonas Brother Fagband, all we want to do is make music and don't give a fuck about what anybody else says." The band is expected to finish recording their single next week, and the whole album in a month..
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#2 Posted : 08 January 2010 08:03:39(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Moquel: Good luck on the recording. I will be looking at.
UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#3 Posted : 08 January 2010 21:02:12(UTC)
troy211619

Man

This is day 2 on the recording sessions of Reckoner....
"We never realized it would be a bit difficult, but we try our best to keep it cool" says JPC."We would begin recording in 10 mins so we still have time to practice.". After 10 minutes, the band walk in to the room to begin recording their songs. The recording session went good but they still wanted to do better, "We actually did good, but 'just good' isn't good enough, as we said we would make the best we could, not just satisfactory, we want people to know how much we worked on this and not just take it for granted"
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#4 Posted : 10 January 2010 16:00:51(UTC)
troy211619

Man

5th Day of recording sessions...

"We have finally recorded 3 songs, we'd have to say we are really proud of ourselves, we are halfway done with recording Negative and its B-Sides..."
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage