logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Historyy7  
#1 Posted : 08 January 2010 08:32:37(UTC)
Historyy7

Groups: Registered

Name: Acute Paranoia
Genres: Prog-Core(Punk, Prog, Classical), Goth Punk
Members:
Alexander Zaitsev (Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar)
Silver Genegen (Lead Vocals, Bass Guitar)
Erik Kaïn (Contrabass, Piano)
Henry Carter (Drums, Percussion)
Label: Anti-Pop Records

Formation:
Acute Paranoia all started after ex-Ijsje. Vuur. bassist, Erik Kaïn, left the band for reasons unknown. After a few months he decided to start a band based on what Ijsje. Vuur.'s early music was like. So he held auditions to find a singer. He found a singer and another bassist in Silver Genegen. Erik knew Henry Carter as a buddy from college and called him up to play drums in the band. The only thing left was a lead guitarist. Many people had tried out for the position but none were accepted. Alexander, the next pick for singer, could also play guitar. So Erik called him up and asked him to join as both a singer and lead guitarist. The band was set.

Debut Single:
Acute Paranoia is currently working on a song called, "Winter Nights: I. Snow Fall II. Ice III. Blizzard", written by both Erik and Silver. The song is about a blizzard that hits a small town and destroys everything in it except the towns-peoples hope. The two b-sides, "E.C.O" and "Gifted", are two old songs originally written by Erik during his time with Ijsje. Vuur. The single is expected to make it to the charts by January 9th.

Edited by user 08 January 2010 12:18:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

bikz wrote:
Antipop? Is this back to the beginning or what? Midnight/Mythic got more artists than you! WE PWNZ :D

Historyy7 wrote:
What am I not allowed to start a record label? Because if not I will delete it.

bikz wrote:
No, you are allowed to start a label. Never mind me, I'm being all nostalgic and mad. The first label I knew of was called Antipop, and it had the most artists at the time.

Historyy7 wrote:
Should I change the name? If so I will. It's no trouble at all.

bikz wrote:
It's OK, I'm talking like 2005 labels, maybe before, the founder's probably dead by now. If not, I can arrange that .... *rolls up sleeves* :P not really, it doesn't matter.

Bands:
Ijsje. Vuur. (Progcore(Punk, Progressive, Classical))(Think Beethoven meets Tool meets Bullet For My Valentine):
Record Label: Molotov Records (2009-2010), Anti-Pop Records (2010-present)

Acute Paranoia (Progcore, Goth Punk)(Think Lacuna Coil meets Mastodon)(In Roleplay Only)
Label: Anti-Pop (2010-present)

The Enders (Alternative Metal)(Think System of a Down and Tool)(In Roleplay Only)
Label: Independent

Evinco Est Validus (Art Punk, Avant-Progressive Rock, Melodic Hardcore) (Defunct)

Record Labels:
Anti-Pop Records

Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 08 January 2010 08:38:48(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Hey, was this Silver the same one that was in one of my movies? Just thought I recognised the name. Anyway, welcome (back?) to the madness that is the music world. (:
-Katie Kairiri [manager // Firecracker 47]
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Historyy7  
#3 Posted : 08 January 2010 08:41:35(UTC)
Historyy7

Groups: Registered

OOC: No the name just sounded gothic so......
bikz wrote:
Antipop? Is this back to the beginning or what? Midnight/Mythic got more artists than you! WE PWNZ :D

Historyy7 wrote:
What am I not allowed to start a record label? Because if not I will delete it.

bikz wrote:
No, you are allowed to start a label. Never mind me, I'm being all nostalgic and mad. The first label I knew of was called Antipop, and it had the most artists at the time.

Historyy7 wrote:
Should I change the name? If so I will. It's no trouble at all.

bikz wrote:
It's OK, I'm talking like 2005 labels, maybe before, the founder's probably dead by now. If not, I can arrange that .... *rolls up sleeves* :P not really, it doesn't matter.

Bands:
Ijsje. Vuur. (Progcore(Punk, Progressive, Classical))(Think Beethoven meets Tool meets Bullet For My Valentine):
Record Label: Molotov Records (2009-2010), Anti-Pop Records (2010-present)

Acute Paranoia (Progcore, Goth Punk)(Think Lacuna Coil meets Mastodon)(In Roleplay Only)
Label: Anti-Pop (2010-present)

The Enders (Alternative Metal)(Think System of a Down and Tool)(In Roleplay Only)
Label: Independent

Evinco Est Validus (Art Punk, Avant-Progressive Rock, Melodic Hardcore) (Defunct)

Record Labels:
Anti-Pop Records