logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 10 January 2010 06:33:23(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Moquel, a new rising star performed at a small club this Friday. The RNB and soul singer came out confident and really to hit the crowd off with one of his favorite songs to perform.

The Performance

The club fulled with only about 60 people coming to see uprising performancers perform. Moquel was the 3rd one to perform after more expierenced singers was first and second. The crowd roared and the announcer said:

" Bringing on the stage is the nice, talented, guitar lover performer, give it up for Moquel!"

Moquel came out in a classic black and red suit with his fulled black guitar with gold strings. After the backout was fulled with a little spotlight, Moquel was starting on a black piano, singing his written song and recorded " Electronica Rose" ( This song is about how a woman was trying to control terms and love, just by your looks and charm, when a loveship should be based on love, inside feelings and passion) He started singing the first chrous of the song:

(Slow Part of the Song)
Passion With Devilish Eyes,
Just By Your Charm and Looks,
Seems You Are the Only Texture for me,
I Look Into Your Eyes,
They Look Deep Within Me,
You Touch Me,
and It feels Like Heaven,
But I Feel,
I'm Under,
An Electronica Rose

The Piano starts to play fast as the piano man looks in the back of him and a drummer comes out, performing slow parts of the song. When Moquel sang the Verse 1 and 2, he played a amazing selection of the guitar. The smooth guitar lead up to the drums banging with a hard beat and then into a soft piano and guitar playing lead though. When he went to the bridge, the drummer and the piano was quiet as the spotlight followed him, up the stage. He sang the bridge very slowly with high vocals. An soft dancer (female) came out and danced while dropped red roses on the ground. He ended the bridge with a soft vocal and back to the sitting on the piano. He started singing the last end of chrous of the song:

You Cant Control Me.
Love is Like Medince,
I Dont Want to Get Addicated,
I Look Sharply into Your Eyes,
And see the harm you are doing to me,
Do You Care About Love, Passion and Life?
Or Do You Care About Being in AN,
Electronica Rose.

The spotlight faded and the stage turned black.
The last time the crowd heard from Moquel. The crowd gave huge amout of good feedback on Moquel's performance.

" I will like him to come back and perform, I loved it." a female said in the crowd.

UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#2 Posted : 10 January 2010 08:29:15(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Even though Moquel doesnt have an management or record label yet, he will still be performing gigs for expourse, so when he does get signed, people have heard his music.

Moquel will be performing again tonight in New York City at Club Heat at 8:30PM.
2871 Westwood Ave/ Building 3
New York, New York
UserPostedImage