logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline PANIC!  
#1 Posted : 13 January 2010 14:36:11(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Here we go again! The hopeless romantic that is Ryan Ross Hernandez can't seem to catch a break, as his streak of bad luck continues. Word on the block is that Hernandez his A-list Hollywood producer/actress Emily Williams have split. If you're keeping score this is his fifth unsuccessful relationship in the last 3 years.

According to TMZ, they made the split official this past weekend after a trial separation after the New Year's Holiday.

"Ryan took the decision to end things as he felt he just wasn't ready for the level of commitment that Emily deserved," commented a source.

"Contrary to reports, Emily didn't want to have kids or marry this year, but she did want to set a timetable for their future together. She also wanted him to assure her he would cut down his tours in the future when they did eventually have children."

That might have tweaked Ryan who has been open on his uncontrollable fear of long-term commitment. Heck, in an interview in late 2008, he compared marriage to suicide!

The couple might have broken up as early as this past Saturday, as that very night both went their separate ways in Los Angeles. Pictured above, Emily Williams went to a special screening of a film she produced while Ryan Ross went to a Keep a Child Alive charity gala. It will be interesting to see how they will act when they see each other again this Friday, at the premiere of Hernandez' acting debut 'Something's Missing', in which Williams' produced and makes a small appearance in.

Ryan Ross Hernandez confirmed that he and Williams split when he talked to reporters while leaving the gym near his TriBeCa home. Yes, you heard correctly! He talked to reporters while leaving the gym! Video can be seen below:

Ryan Ross Hernandez: "Somebody write some real stuff. What, what's the rumor? As you guys hear it, what's the rumor?"
Male Reporter #1: "That you and Emily Williams broke up..."
Hernandez: "Why?"
Male Reporter #1: "Well, couple of outlets are saying different reasons why."
Hernandez: "It's like a bunch of stuff right? Let me tell, it is the most normal thing in the world. There is no lying, there's no cheating, there's nothing. And you know? If you guys are gonna run stuff and at that run every lie under the sun, at least have somebody stand up for somebody. Have me as the man that was in the relationship, stand here and write some truth. Have me stand up for somebody and write that Emily Williams is the smartest, most sophisticated person I've ever met. People are different, people have different chemistry, they have different lives. It is not about years, the eleven year different didn't mean anything. It's about going out with somebody, being truthful on the way in, being truthful in the middle, and being truthful in the way out. You're either a cheater or you break up and I'm not the first, I am the latter. That's it. No lying, there's no bullshit. I just don't want to be followed around New York City, like an animal."
Female Reporter #1: "Are you dating anyone else?"
Hernandez: "Why would you ask me that question?"
Female Reporter #1: "You know, people wanna know..."
Hernandez: "I'm just being as honest as I can possibly be, and you're asking questions that completely belittle what I'm saying. Listen, I ended a relationship because there is no lying. I ended a relationship to be alone, because I don't want to waste somebody's time if something is not right. I don't waste time, I don't do the taper. I grantee you that twenty percent of the people on this street right now are in a relationship they wish they can get out of but they don't know how. I'm gonna be honest in the way in and the way out of my relationships. I just feel like spending a million dollars right now so I can put a mirror in every tabloid magazine, so when your reading about it you go, 'Oh that's me two years ago, that's me a year ago'. It's the most normal thing I can possibly tell you, there is no other element to it. Sorry, that if the story is not interesting. It is about time somebody stand up for their girl and say, 'I think she is great'.
Male Reporter #2: "Are you guys still friends?"
Hernandez: "When you see us together, write all you want to write. I'm sorry. But I just feel like..."
Female Reporter #1: "Do you know if she is seeing someone?"
Hernandez: "I don't care. I just don't want people to get trashed all the time."
Male Reporter #3: "Is it true, you were going to propose to her?"
Hernandez: "Say something nice about somebody. I can stand here and say that Emily is one of the most lovely people I've ever meet in my life. I'm going through something that is very a personal thing and you have to give that up. You have to give everything up because you can't have it all. And it sucks, it sucks."
Female Reporter #1: "Is there still a chance you might get back together with her?"
Hernandez: "I don't know. I don't have a crystal ball, I can't tell you the future. That's all, thanks guys."

There's no bad blood between the two because Ryan thinks that, "Emily Williams is the smartest, most sophisticated person I have ever met."

Atleast he's honest! Sadly, weekly mags were reporting that the two were ready to walk down the aisle, after Ryan was seen looking at engagement rings before year's end!

The overwhelming of sources though, say that third party involvement from both of their families and friends contribute to their break-up. Reportedly both of the sides parties didn't like the eleven year age difference they had (Emily is 33 while Ryan turns 23 this upcoming April). Although Ryan says age wasn't a factor, it could be when you think that Hernandez has made it clear he doesn't want children until his 30's which have made Emily wait at the very least another eight years. How far from the truth could that have been?

Edited by user 14 January 2010 14:56:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#2 Posted : 13 January 2010 14:40:20(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Moquel: I think she was just really pointing out the " america dream" the perfect marriage and the perfect husband.. She was really going on based on the media and what she wanted. Not really also seperating her ways with your believes.
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#3 Posted : 13 January 2010 22:00:42(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Chris : At least he is honest. I've been emotionally abused by four women in a row .... relationships SUCK. True story. Wear the pants, Ryan, you're better off without.
Mikki : That's because, another true story, you are a sad act, Chrissy. Ryan might find a girl he likes, who's on the same wavelength unlike Emily, and have a great time.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline PANIC!  
#4 Posted : 14 January 2010 14:55:38(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
UPDATE

"It hurt but I can't say that I didn't see it coming," is the conflicting statement Ryan Ross Hernandez made in a call-in interview with host Ryan Seacrest on his On Air radio show, early Wednesday morning when Seacrest asked Hernandez about his break-up with Emily Williams.

Hernandez went on to explain, "It's just that when you get two people that are coming off of long-term relationships, and they weren't the ones who ended it. If those two broken people get together it probably won't work 'cause you're basically each others rebound." While Seacrest wanted to know whether Emily got together with that ex, Ryan denied to comment on the matter.

"You know, whichever guy ends up with her is the most fortunate man in the world. I ain't that dude that talks crap behind an exes back, if anything I put myself down before taking a cheap shot on an ex."

While most people consider Hernandez a douche, Ryan Ross himself doesn't think so, when Seacrest asked him why he thought he has had such bad luck in relationships. "Honestly, I don't know. I don't know if it is me or if I just have terrible judgment on who I decide to date. I have a sort-of love-hate relationship with love."

Unlike his Q&A with reporters on Tuesday, Ryan confirmed to Seacrest, that he still considers Emily a close-friend. He went on to say that no one should be surprised if they see them out-and-about together, as friends.

On his final question with Hernandez, on a short 5-minute interview, Seacrest asked Ryan if he was in love with Emily, and Hernandez wasn't very open to confirm nor deny that touchy question. "That word that you just mentioned, L-O-V-E. I've used it a couple of times with people I care about, of course I consider Emily to be one of those. L-O-V-E-D that is different, that I'm more redundant to say, because you either do 'L'-word someone or you just don't, I don't see it as being something that can change."

UserPostedImage

When the media starts to like Ryan a little more, it only lasted for around 36 hours. After just hours from confirming his break-up, the singer/songwriter/guitarist/actor/record producer/film producer/screenplay writer, and possibly the richest man under 30, in the spotlight right now, shows up with a new gal.

After Hernandez got very offended with he was asked if he was seeing someone else, 24 hours later we see him with a new girl on his scene. If you are wondering he doesn't leave the actress scene as he was now seen with his 'Something's Missing' co-star Minka Dumont, 29, at a basketball game in New York City. They really didn't pay much attention to the game, as they were chatting amongst themselves most of the time.

The duo left the game before it ended and when confronted by reporters outside, both had no problem in saying that they were just friends. "She's seeing someone, we are just good friends. Why can't you guys understand that when I'm with a woman it doesn't mean I'm sleeping with her. That is just offending in my opinion." Hernandez told reporters while opening his car door for his female 'friend', like the gentlemen he is (cough).

While entering the drivers side a reporter asked Ryan what happen to his eco-friendly car he use to have when he was dating Emily, Ryan joked by saying, "[i]I traded it in for a hamburger.
" Although he laughed that sounded like a low-blow to his ex, who is a vegan. Hernandez saluted the press before driving off in his metallic black Cadillac Escalate.

Maybe they are just friends..... with a little bit of benefits but still friends. By the way if they are dating, they make a slightly cuter couple than Ryan did with Emily, but if we'd get into that we would have to also comment on Ryan only dating one woman that was younger than him, the rest have been at least five years older than him. But that's all a completely different story.
UserPostedImage