logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 17 January 2010 02:53:34(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Seems like recording in a foreign country wasn't such a good idea for Stephanie Fierce. According to her representative, an assistant studio engineer from Tokyo Japan happened to sneak his way in to the recording studio and make a copy of the recent song Stephanie fierce recorded titled "The Bitch". The assistant engineer who goes by the name of "Naoko" leaked a portion of the song on his popular website, which reached over 100,000 listens in one day, soon spreading everywhere possible! Naoko's license has now been suspended and Naoko will also have to pay a whopping $50,000 to both V-Records and Spice Records for leaking the song. And it doesn't end there, Naoko will also be facing criminal charges for theft. According to Mrs. Fierce's represantiative, the leaked version luckily was only a portion of the song, but will most likely not appear in the upcoming album. Stephanie Fierce has yet to comment on the matter.

Critics and bloggers have already began to talk about the song, calling it Stephanie Fierce's first break-up song.
"The Bitch" song has a rock feel to it but, it is not a rock song. It is strictly Fierce Pop. The song has more of a performance feel to it, and no synthesizers are used.

Fans were asked about the song, and many claim that it is "obviosuly" about Steven (Silver Spoons) and not about Johnny(The Rockers).

Take a listen to it and you decide:

"She's got the Kind of fuck, disgrace to humanity
She barks louder than most her friends
She's an ecstacy

The bitch wont give a fuck, as we walks down the road
Thriple threat you know
But not better than me

Be careless
be unkind
Disrespect her
I promise you that even if you're nice
you'll be sorry

She's got the kind of luck, a player would never get
She's wiser than most of friends
Ectasy

The bitch will won't steal your fork, but leave you without a spoon"
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 17 January 2010 02:59:31(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
I don't get why it's addressed to "she", it's confusing .... but the last line is brilliant. Good work.
-Rayne.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#3 Posted : 17 January 2010 03:01:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
I don't get why it's addressed to "she", it's confusing .... but the last line is brilliant. Good work.
-Rayne.

OOC: The Bitch (She) = Stephanie Fierce's ex's new girlfriend ;)
Offline Moquel  
#4 Posted : 17 January 2010 03:12:26(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Moquel: That dude that stole the song is " The Bitch" is my book. They should turn him into one in prison (laughs) Great work, Mrs Fiece.
UserPostedImage
#5 Posted : 17 January 2010 03:20:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Fierce: I will like say that as mad as I am for him doing that, I really didn't want to screw him over financially, it was not my decision and If it was up to me I would made him do community service and apologyze publicly to everyone. I think that itself would of been harsh enough. But hey that's life, you must face the consequences. Me and my label have decided to release the song, and all (100% not 99, not 90) the money made will proceed to the Wyclef's foundation to help out the situation in Haiti. In top of that I myself will be donating 1 Million dollars. A perfect way to help. :)

Edited by user 17 January 2010 03:23:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Moquel  
#6 Posted : 17 January 2010 03:29:41(UTC)
Moquel

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Stephanie Fierce: I will like say that as mad as I am for him doing that, I really didn't want to screw him over financially, it was not my decision and If it was up to me I would made him do community service and apologyze publicly to everyone. I think that itself would of been harsh enough. But hey that's life, you must face the consequences. Me and my label have decided to release the song, and all (100% not 99, not 90) the money made will proceed to the Wyclef's foundation to help out the situation in Haiti. In top of that I myself will be donating 1 Million dollars. A perfect way to help. :)

Moquel: You always come up with ways to be fiece! We should definity hang out sometimes, Stephanie! xoxo.
UserPostedImage
#7 Posted : 17 January 2010 03:32:17(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Moquel wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Moquel: You always come up with ways to be fiece! We should definity hang out sometimes, Stephanie! xoxo.

Stephanie Fierce: Well thank you, you're too kind :)
Offline Moquel  
#8 Posted : 17 January 2010 03:33:45(UTC)
Moquel

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Moquel: We should meet with some greet and SoHo in NY.
UserPostedImage
#9 Posted : 17 January 2010 03:35:50(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Moquel wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Stephanie Fierce: I wish I could but I'm touring :(
Offline Moquel  
#10 Posted : 17 January 2010 03:37:45(UTC)
Moquel

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Moquel: Stephanie, I totally forgot! I'm sorry. I saw your website with the tour dates on. Will you be in NY any time soon? I will come see the fierce live! While when you get back from touring, we can go to SoHo or Barneys.
UserPostedImage
#11 Posted : 17 January 2010 03:40:24(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Moquel wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Moquel: Stephanie, I totally forgot! I'm sorry. I saw your website with the tour dates on. Will you be in NY any time soon? I will come see the fierce live! While when you get back from touring, we can go to SoHo or Barneys.

Stephanie Fierce: Yep, I don't think I'll be in NY for a while, but I'm actually still ltaking more openers for the tour if you're interested, email me.