logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<744745746747748>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#14901 Posted : 02 December 2019 13:24:25(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
"i have the feeling either i bring down the classiness of an event like ten notches...or i dont get invited to the fancy ones." erich replies with a wide grin. either scenario was probably true. erich gives an impressed nod to scott. it was rare to find someone who'd stick around and clean up. every band needed a scott. over on the atomic war bride of things it was either help clean or face the wrath of karoliena. someone who gets their kicks from being mean in the bedroom is a right handful when pissed off for real. "i fully agree. its totally wrong to piss on someone's floor. the proper place is in a potted plant like a civilized person. or a piano. i'm rather partial to those myself." erich muses. this trick has lead him to be banned from many,many studios. their own fault really,they should lock the flippy part of the piano.

"journalist,eh?" erich states while looking her over once more. "what has happened to journalistic standards these days? i like my press people to be in trenchcoats and fedoras,with press passes stuck in the hat band" erich finally gives his assessment. its also safe to say no journalist has ever dressed like that outside of old warner brothers cartoons.

erich grabs an unattended bottle of scotch. it must be good stuff as it's not in the plastic bottle erich is used to. it also seems to have only one malt. he shrugs and takes a long healthy drink .he was going to need a lot more drink if he was going to talk to billy longer than he had already." i think so,william the second." erich says with a little wink. he hated being called william. but he also knew billy wasnt too fond of it either since it wasnt at all his actual name. but most people who didnt know him would assume billy was short for william. "who knows,you two may really hit it off and i'll be invited to the wedding next year." erich says with a little shrug. stranger things had happened. he was all for encouraging billy to keep occupied. he wasnt about to get into the hypothetical nature of the woman's undercarriage.

erich's gaze is caught by riley and he pulls himself to his feet. "duty calls. dont let me keep you from ..that." erich tells billy,giving a little nod of farewell. he didnt care if he had to go change dustyn. anything was better than hearing billy speak. oddly as one drunk to another,erich couldnt stand a certain timbre of drunken voice. and billy had it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#14902 Posted : 02 December 2019 13:48:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Riley lowers his voice when Erich and Scott approach, not wanting anyone else to eavesdrop and especially not Billy. This isn't a task for him at all. "Right...OK...well Scott, you seem the most sober of the bunch and Erich, Dustyn trusts you the most. Ummm...he's a little worse for wear at the moment. He's currently on en suite bathroom floor, very sleepy and very much naked from the waist down. He's surprisingly a dead weight for such a petite guy. I was wondering if you'd be OK with helping me move him, get him out of those clothes and into a spare room?" Now it's very apparent why Billy hasn't been asked to help out. He only encourages nudity, especially when Dustyn is involved. Riley just wants Dustyn, who is like a baby brother, to be warm and safe. He doesn't need Billy's lewd input.

"Oh...yeah, I guess. Seen it all before anyway," Scott says with a sigh, leaving his empty beer down on a table. It's not a Weekend party without one of them being comatose. It's just that Scott finds it far more fun when he's the one who's wrecked. Carrying grown men isn't his idea of a good time. "What's he been drinking? He's Irish and we haven't been here THAT long. He can usually handle his booze."

"Yeah, I'm not sure it's just the stout he's been hitting. I don't think he's been on his usual..." Riley says in a low voice, not wanting to say "cocaine" around all these people, "but I think there's something else in his system. He's way out of it." Riley begins to lead the pair upstairs. His house is absolutely gorgeous. Even though it's sounding and looking like a frat party at the moment, the smell of Weekend money comes through more than anything. He takes a key out of his pocket to unlock a door which reveals an enormous bedroom. "So this is our bedroom. Best not tell Erica you were in here," Riley says with a laugh. Erich being in Chaelin's bedroom might not be a story that goes down well. Riley then opens the door to his en suite bathroom very carefully. "Knock knock..."

Dustyn lays on the floor, head resting against the bath, trousers and boxers down at his ankles, floppy willy saying hello to the world and is surrounded by bottles of shampoo and soap that he knocked down. He opens his eyes and grumbles when he sees his friends in the doorway. "Are..are..I'm n...I'm not-I'm...I...I am sleep..."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#14903 Posted : 03 December 2019 00:18:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

With impeccable comedic timing,Erich is desperately trying to guzzle the bottle of scotch he picked up when Scott's sobriety is mentioned. "Correct on both fronts." Erich croaks out while his throat burns from the alcohol. After hearing the situation, Erich nods in agreement. " Irishmen recovery squad at your service." He spouts while giving a little salute. With his face turning more red,this looks like the Elvis/Benny Hill hybrid nobody wanted.

"He probably started before he got here. If he had his...regular and didn't offer me any...well that's just rude." Erich playfully pouts. After their pre baby shindig in Vegas, erich had little interest in cocaine. That weekend of debauchery pretty much broke him of that habit. He was also fairly certain there was a warrant for his arrest in nevada because of that weekend. Wandering through the house with Scott and Riley was impressive. Erich instinctively put his hands in his pockets. Everything had that please do not touch look about it. "Ah,yea olde work bench" Erich giggles when they enter the bedroom. " I'll tell Erica hers is bigger." He adds with a grin. While living in a castle, Erica's bedroom was fairly small compared to the size of the building.

When the door is opened and erich is greeted by the half naked and mumbling dustyn,Erich laughs a little. " god damn. I think I've seen dustyn naked more times than I've seen ad-..um..sel-. It doesn't matter." Erich poorly covers. " i guess we'll each grab a limb and carry him?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#14904 Posted : 04 December 2019 10:50:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley grimaces as he starts to pull off Dustyn's trousers and boxers from over his ankles. He throws them into the tub with a heavy thud. They're soaking wet. The less questions asked, the better. Dustyn just mumbles and turns his head, still totally out of it. He narrowly opens his eyes and looks over at Erich. "Y-y-you don't...you don't know me, Mr!!" Dustyn giggles and closes his eyes again. He's so far removed from reality at this point. Laying pretty much naked on a cold bathroom floor, head propped up against a hard bath tub, surrounded by splatters of wee and smelling of Guinness isn't exactly a postcard picture scenario but Dustyn feels wonderful right now. So much alcohol is in his system, he's no longer of this world anymore.

Riley gingerly removes Dustyn's shirt which is met with a little mumble. He throws it in the tub too and turns to Scott. "Go grab me one of my robes, Scott. There should be one hanging as soon as you open the closet door. The one on the far left." Riley has a huge room. Scott does as he's told and goes to fetch the robe. Dustyn's willy is making him feel very inadequate right now.

"Right..." Riley says with a sigh as he looks at Dustyn and assesses the situation. "We can't just take an arm and walk him over. Doubt he even remembers how to use his legs?. So...if I take hold of him under his arms are you OK with picking him up by the feet? We can carry him over to the bed."

"What about me?" Scott calls from within the room.

Riley smirks and calls back to his friend. "You? Well you get to experience the joy of dressing him and tucking him into bed!" he jokes.

"Lovely..." Scott grumbles.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14905 Posted : 04 December 2019 11:46:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" i know you better than i should." erich laughs to the very out of it dustyn. it wasnt every day erich was involved in the carrying of anyone who had too much to drink. among the hesses,the heaviest drinking was to be done on the bus. therefore nobody would ever be left behind. it'd been a good plan. to date,they'd never lost a member. erich looks over dustyn and he doesnt seem all that substantial. even with being fairly drunk himself,it wouldnt be a chore to lift him by the legs and put him in bed. there is also the bonus dustyn may wet one of the beds in the house riley shares with chaelin. erica would like that. "it shouldnt be much of a thing." erich assesses once the roles of who does what and where is hammered out. he was glad he wasnt part of the dressing crew. dressing a limp body doesnt sound easy...plus the sheet scene from trainspotting was firmly in erich's head. pee he could handle. but poo? all yours,mr scott.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14906 Posted : 04 December 2019 12:12:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn isn't all that heavy but right now, he's pretty much a dead weight. When Riley tries to position Dustyn in order to lift him easier, he doesn't cooperate and continues to lay there, opening and closing his eyes every so often. "Christ..." Riley says with a grunt as he tries to peel Dustyn off of the side of the bath without hurting him. "You got him?" he asks, nodding at Erich. "3,2,1 and heave ho!" Riley lifts up Dustyn from under his arms and carefully guides him out of the en suite bathroom. He grits his teeth and looks at his bedroom door, debating on whether or not it's safe to put him in one of the guest rooms. There are a lot of prying eyes in the house. "You know what? Just lay him on top of my bed, Erich. I don't fancy taking him out there."

When placed on the bed, Dustyn wakes up a little and giggles. He tilts his head back onto the comfy pillows and starts singing at a deafening volume. "SAUSAGES, SAUSAGES, EVERYWHERE THERE'S SAUSAGES! SO MANY SAUSAGES YOU CAN SEE!!!" Dustyn laughs and lets out a contented sigh before closing his eyes again.

Riley just looks over at Erich and Scott in bemusement. "Well...it's nice to see his songwriting skills still remain sharp!" Riley laughs and drags over a wastebasket, placing it next to the bed. There's a high chance Dustyn is going to need to spew up tonight.

"I'll just...do this..." Scott says as he places Riley's large rube over the very naked Dustyn. He substitutes it as a blanket rather than going through the hassle of lifting him, putting him in the thing and then tucking him under the sheets. Scott loves to cut corners.

"Good call," Riley says with a nod. "Right...I'm off to clear everyone out. You guys can stay." Riley turns to Erich and pats him on the shoulder. "You can be an honorary Weekend member for the night."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14907 Posted : 04 December 2019 12:48:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich takes hold of dustyn's feet and prepares to lift him. "yeah,i got him...ugh. his feet are wet too. i am so taking him off the mailing list for summers time black and blues." erich jokes. it wasnt divulging much. most anyone who was anyone at least got a flyer for karoliena's business. her never brought it up to ada. sure,she and karoliena may have made up,but that may be crossing a line. dustyn wasnt very heavy. especially with another person helping lift him. erich felt like a big game hunter bringing in a lion or something.
hearing a man sing about sausages isnt the most comforting thing when trying to figure out if he is singing about his own toes or willy. erich went back to thinking of a big game hunter with a lion. that was less naked man than a lion. he was still cracking up as they moved along. he felt only dustyn would be in this state..he also wondered if the old boy had snuck some ketamine on the side. if he did and didnt share? erich would have words in the morning.

"like a pig in a blanket." erich grins when dustyn is safely tucked it. "its a hot dog in a biscuit. im not calling the man a pig." he clarifies. offense could be made. who knew if the uk even had such things. "i'll be an honorary member,but i aint dancing." erich says firmly and looks around for a spot to sit. it was going to be a long night. he didnt want dustyn pulling a bon scott and drowning on his vomit. so erich sat on the edge of the bed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14908 Posted : 04 December 2019 13:06:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley's house is huge so there's no shortage of bedrooms. There's even one for Erich if he so wishes but Dustyn's safety comes first. Riley made sure to put Billy and Oscar at opposite ends of the house. The pair don't get on at the best of times let alone when they've both been drinking. At least there's never a dull moment in the Weekend camp. Always the showmen. Even drunken sleeping Dustyn is entertaining. Every so often he'll curse someone out in his dream or let a huge musical fart rip and giggle in his sleep. All of a sudden, his chest starts to rise and fall sharply and rapidly while he makes choking noises. He sits up and luckily makes the bin in time; spewing up a lovely Guinness coloured stream. He looks over at Erich, sleepy-eyed and confused. He does NOT feel good. "Wh-wh-what? I'm...I'm not..." he mumbles, talking at Erich rather than to him. Dustyn is still drunk and half asleep so things aren't really registering in his head properly.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14909 Posted : 04 December 2019 13:20:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich sits on the bed,wrapped in a blanket but not under it. this gives him the look of E.T on the kid's bike. only his face is peeking out of the blanket. its cold as shit here compared to back home. even in riley's house,erich feels a subtle draft. it might just be his imagining of the near arctic tundra outside. seriously,the uk needs to get on the global warming train. each time dustyn makes a noise,erich perks up. if it's a fart? he wraps himself tighter in the blanket in case dustyn poops the bed. erich will not be cleaning that up. during the vomiting time,erich makes sure dustyn gets back to laying on his stomach or side.erich builds little pillow wall against the back of dustyn to help prop him up. " we're going to build a wall,dustyn. gonna be a big beautiful wall. the best wall. it will keep the irish where they belong. on their sides." erich says in a half assed trump voice. even imitating him irks erich.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14910 Posted : 04 December 2019 13:46:28(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn sleepily grumbles and just goes along with it, laying against the pillow wall. All he wants to do is rest his spinning head. He's not going to remember this interaction come morning time. Right now he's not even registering the fact that he's with Erich, in Riley's house, naked and in a totally different bed. He's still elsewhere right now. "Feckin'....feck...no...nope..." he slurs as he closes his eyes and drifts back to sleep, already erasing his vomiting session out of his mind. He might seem disinterested right now but he'll be very appreciative of Erich and his efforts in the morning.

Around 45 minutes pass and Dustyn is truly back in the land of nod. Not a peep has been heard from him...from any orifice. Just when the night is winding down, there's a knock at the door. It opens before Erich even has a chance to respond. Billy stumbles in wearing nothing but his black boxers. He's all wide-eyed and clearly still wired. The man has definitely been popping or inhaling something. Booze isn't making him bounce like this. "Where the fuck is Riley? This is his room!" he scolds as if accusing Erich of stealing Ri's room. He walks further in and invites himself onto the bed, plopping down at the bottom next to Dustyn's feet. "Mate, I'm bored as fuck...you got anything to brighten the mood?" he asks, not toning his voice down for the sleepy Dustyn. He tickles the sole of Dustyn's barefoot, which is met with a mumble and furrowed eyebrows. Dustyn is an angry sleepy kitty. "Why you dressed like ET? Why's he out for the count? Thought he was the life and soul of the party!". Billy doesn't seem to understand that it's 5:05 a.m. and that the party ended hours ago.

He gets off the bed and starts to pace around, still being loud and talking shit. Whatever he's on is cranking him up to a ten. "Mate, remember that girl I was talking to earlier? Got a few fingers up her. She was fucking screaming! All nice and wet for me." Billy winks before taking his said fingers and stroking Erich's cheek before laughing.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14911 Posted : 05 December 2019 00:17:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich watches dustyn sleep. All his mumblings and movements remind erich of a kitten dreaming. It's sort of comforting, dustyn is probably going to feel it in the morning though. He had better get all his laughing in now. Erich reaches an arm out of his cocoon to adjust dustyn's blanket. Being cold is all the man needs now.

It seems like forever in the room. Erich occupies himself looking at the walls and back to dustyn. Erica would enjoy knowing erich thought little of the decorating in here. It's not the kind of room he'd like to sleep in. Erich settles back into his position: sitting cross legged and using one of the bed posts to brace his back. He perks up when he hears the knock. Maybe it was someone coming to relieve his watch or at least keep him company. He closes his eyes briefly when Billy bursts in. He was in mo mood to see or hear this bastard. And hear Billy,erich did. If Erich's face wasn't wrapped up,Billy would see the scowl growing on Erich's face. This fucker, whom dustyn wouldn't cut out of his life,finally decides to come check on dustyn?! Check isn't even the right word. He didn't even ask how dustyn was doing. For the most part erich is quiet as billy speaks. His mood souring with every word Billy speaks. " even the life of the party needs rest sometimes." Erich manages to reply in as friendly a tone as he could manage.

Erich was in no mood to hear of billy's exploits. While erich was no stranger to such acts himself, Billy made it sound like something that only happens in sleazy truck stop restrooms. "Great. She probably would love your company." Erich says flatly,trying to get Billy to go. That is until Billy touches him. Erich jerks his head back in disgust, " I'll get my own herpes the traditional way,thank you very much." He bellows. The woman in question could have been a lovely person. But anyone willing to give Billy the time of day these days?! They were easily the scum of the earth.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14912 Posted : 05 December 2019 01:35:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh she loved it, mate. Her cunt was fucking dripping for me. She definitely wanted my cock up her but I wasn't going to do that. I've got standards, you know?" Billy doesn't even seem to be joking, stating it in a very matter of fact manner. The thing is, Billy thinks of himself in a totally different way to how he actually is. He's definitely skewed towards the sociopath or even psychopath type of thinking. "I don't have herpes, what the fuck?!" Billy snaps back, scowling at Erich. He doesn't take insults like that too seriously though. Billy is perfect in his own head. Anyone who has anything negative to say about his body or sex life is just plain wrong. He brushes it off with a shake of his head. "You need to loosen up, mate." Billy rolls his eyes and looks over at the sleeping Dustyn. A sly smirk appears on his face followed by a dirty chuckle. "Oi, ever seen anything like this?" Billy asks as he lifts Dustyn's robe up from the bottom, exposing the sleeping Irishman to Erich without any permission. "Size of it, man!" Billy says in amazement before grabbing Dustyn's kneecap and pulling it to spread his legs open a little further, exposing even more...things that only Dallas should be familiar with. Billy just laughs, seeing absolutely nothing wrong with treating Dustyn like a piece of meat.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14913 Posted : 05 December 2019 02:02:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Why start what you won't finish? See, that's what's wrong with kids today. " erich replies, mainly for his own entertainment. If he didnt find himself entertaining,why would he expect any one else to? He had about zero interest in having this conversation with Billy. Sexual exploit story swapping was only interesting if they were funny stories. Erich unwraps himself from the blanket cocoon. This bastard wasn't leaving and Erich wanted to ensure that he didn't look ok with Billy being here. He also wasn't going to justify billy's herpes protest. No amount of testing would make Erich believe the man was clean. Erich himself had had some questionable flings in the past, but he had confidence they were safer than about 85% of the places billy's been. " i do need to lighten up. I don't like being the god damned adult in the room." Erich snaps. He didn't think highly enough of Billy to even admonish him for not actually checking on dustyn. It'd be a waste of time anyway. Erich's eyebrows dart inwards when Billy reaches for dustyn. "Right. That's enough. Get the fuck out of here. Now." Erich snaps in his rarely used serious voice. He stands up ready to escort Billy out if need be.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14914 Posted : 05 December 2019 02:34:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"The fuck is your problem?!" Billy says in a far more angrier tone this time. He sticks his chest out a little and walks up to Erich, clearly challenging him. Billy didn't take to kindly to being cussed at. Also, Erich standing up is perceived as a threat to Billy. Nobody dares stand up to Billy, in any sense of the expression. The only person who Billy doesn't try his shit with is Riley...because he knows big Northern Ri will knock him on his arse with one swing. "I think you should be the one to fuck off, mate. If you don't have a fucking sense of humour then piss off back to your rusted tin can of a ship. Me and Dustyn have a great time when you're not around...you're not needed, pal..." Billy says, placing his fingertips on Erich's chest and pushing him backwards. It's not with a lot of force but still enough to knock Erich back a few paces.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14915 Posted : 05 December 2019 02:56:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich is done speaking with Billy. He had little to say to him at the best of times. He had very little to say to him during the commission of a crime. Erich only had patience for fun crimes. This was not one of those crimes. Billy got the jump on him once but he was determined that wasn't going to be repeated. Erich rocks back a step when pushed. " why don't you fuck off back to giving hand jobs in an alley for attention. " erich snaps at Billy before throwing a short and quick uppercut at billy's jaw. In the middle of his seeing red at billy's actions, erich could picture Erica being supremely pleased he got into a fight in chaelin and Riley's bedroom.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14916 Posted : 08 January 2020 01:52:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn lays under the covers of his bed, wanting to block out the entire world. He has the lights switched off, the curtains closed and with it being winter in London, it's already rather dark. It's only 8 p.m. but Dustyn has the room looking like it's in 3 in the morning. He just wants to sleep and forget about today - a day which is ranking among the God tier worst of his life. The problem is, he can't sleep. He wants to escape but he's very much grounded in reality. Dustyn's emotions are far too raw and real to detach. He sobs quietly with the covers over his head, hoping that Dallas doesn't come into the room. It's inevitable, however. Dustyn hasn't been himself since he came through the door after working at the label headquarters. He kept talking to a minimum, barely spent any time with his boys and cats and also put his reasoning for an early night down to having a sore head. When Dustyn really isn't feeling well, he's extra dramatic. He doesn't take a pill and sleep it off.

The inevitable happens and he hears the bedroom door open. He stifles his sobbing even more and fakes sleep, hoping that his husband doesn't open him up to questioning.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14917 Posted : 08 January 2020 02:49:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas walks into the room while carrying one of their cats. He randomly kisses it's head and rubs his beard on the feline. The cat is long since used to this and so lets the man get on with it. The cat knows the bed is close, so it only has to put up with dallas' affection a little more and it'll be put down. " who's my pretty kitty? Who is my pretty kitty cat? Mwah mwah mwah!" He gushes over the cat before placing it on the bed. " heya,dust. I'm smooching you like that next." Dallas warns before pulling his shirt over his head and wriggling out of his pajama shorts. " dust?" He says quizzically before poking dustyn's shoulder as if the man might be dead.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14918 Posted : 08 January 2020 03:17:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Dustyn hears Dallas talk to his "pretty kitty" he doesn't even have the energy to shout back and brand him a "hussy". The thought does run through his mind for a split second, however. Ultimately, he's too upset to even make jokes and that's very telling considering Dustyn's optimistic personality. When Dallas says that he's going to smooch him, he doesn't even respond. Another sign that something is up as he loves a smooch with his hubby. Dustyn doesn't mean or want to be ignorant. He'd actually much prefer to gloss over it and not worry Dallas but he's caught him at a bad moment. Dustyn's physically holding back from bawling, clenching his jaw and gripping onto the covers. He can't speak to Dallas because it'll just be wailing and tears that comes out. When he's poked on the shoulder, his body starts jerking followed by muffled sobbing. "I'm sorry..." he says in a shaky and groggy voice. "I said I wouldn't cry...". Dustyn sniffles and turns to face Dallas, his red eyes evidence that he's been crying for a WHILE.

Although still extremely upset with a lot to air, he instantly feels a little calmer after seeing the love from Dallas. He sees that he's down to his boxers and ready to have an early night too just to be with him. Dallas had no idea that Dustyn was feeling such a way. The fact that he willingly cut his night short just to be with him is one of the million reasons why he loves him. "Oh this is such a shitty day," he says while pulling the covers back to let him in, tears still streaming down his face. Dustyn's sparkling blue eyes always make his tears look even worse. It's like seeing a kitten in distress.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14919 Posted : 08 January 2020 03:53:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

When placed on the bed,the cat instantly jumps off. The cat wanted to get on the bed when it chose. Not when one of the big ,dumb,and hairless cats decided to place it there. Besides,there was still some kibble in the bowl. "Said you wouldn't cry?" Dallas asks when dustyn speaks and the cat leaves. Dallas looks dustyn over and sees that he's already been crying. So Dallas scoots over in the bed and plays with dustyn's hair. " what's up? Do i need to beat someone up?" Dallas asks, punching the air with his free hand. He had no idea what had dustyn upset, but he'd still offer to beat someone or something up.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14920 Posted : 08 January 2020 04:44:07(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn takes a few deep breaths and tries his best to compose himself. The last thing he wants is to have to repeat what he's about to say. It hurts too much to think about let alone admit. "Basically...um...." Dustyn wipes some tears from his cheeks and looks away from Dallas as he speaks, knowing that eye contact will only make him weep more and want to sob into him. "We had a meeting today. Um, I thought it was going to be about tour or something new happening at the label. Turns out...Weekend is...it's ending," Dustyn closes his eyes and swallows the lump in his throat, doing everything he can to contain the tears. "We always said we'd take a break to do our own things after this album. I was even dreading just that because...I love being in the group. That's all I know. Today...Scott and Oscar turn around and tell us that they want to dissolve the partnership. They don't just want to go on a break. They want to officially break away, sign off on being part of Weekend and are even going to sell their share of the label. They've even signed official declarations saying that by some date in July, they'll cease being part of the brand. Just got a text from Billy about 20 minutes ago...he's going to do the same."

Dustyn sobs and turns into Dallas. This isn't just quitting a job or even being fired. This is his life being ripped apart as far as he's concerned. Weekend is the only job he's ever had. Being the writer, guitarist, the little Irish one IS Dustyn. It's who he became as an adult, as his own person. Dustyn has never expressed interest in going solo despite his obvious talents. His life prior to the band was controlled by his father. His life now revolves around being a member of a band. He failed to plan a third chapter. "Riley hasn't agreed yet but does it matter if he does or doesn't? What are we going to do? Go on as a duo? Run the entire business ourselves or with strangers who don't give a fuck?" Dustyn sniffles and frowns. It's clearly cutting deep. These guys are more than co-workers. They're his best friends, brothers, family, uncles to his kids. Or at least he thought. The fact that cold and clinical contracts were involved really gets to him. It all boiled down to business moves even after around a decade together.
UserPostedImage