logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#21 Posted : 12 May 2011 03:47:01(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Lukey Comatose: Australia? Yay kangaroos! Can't wait to be back on tour at last!

Tanya: Uhmmm... are you with Ada and Cassie? Eh?

Lukey: oh um yes. Shit did they not announce that yet? Hi *waves* I'm Lukey, last of the Comatose line, and new GL(i)TCH guy.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#22 Posted : 12 May 2011 03:49:41(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Lukey Comatose: Australia? Yay kangaroos! Can't wait to be back on tour at last!

Tanya: Uhmmm... are you with Ada and Cassie? Eh?

Lukey: oh um yes. Shit did they not announce that yet? Hi *waves* I'm Lukey, last of the Comatose line, and new GL(i)TCH guy.

Tanya: Interesting.. Well, then nice to meet you Lukey. ^_^

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline FiveT  
#23 Posted : 16 May 2011 04:42:16(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

South America

August 22nd, 2011 - Estádio Mané Garrincha, Brasilia
August 24th, 2011 - Maracanã Stadium, Rio De Janeiro
August 25th, 2011 - Maracanã Stadium, Rio De Janeiro
August 27th, 2011 - Estadio Pedro Bidegain, Buenos Aires
August 28th, 2011 - Estadio Pedro Bidegain, Buenos Aires
August 30th, 2011 - Estadio Nacional, Santiago
August 31st, 2011 - Estadio Nacional, Santiago

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline FiveT  
#24 Posted : 31 May 2011 21:08:54(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Official Setlist of The Tour:

ACT 1: GALACTIC TITANS
- Out Of The Galaxy
- Shake It
- I Will Wait You [Generation Mix]
- One Night

ACT 2: FIGHT!
- Who Are You? [Generation Mix]
- Behind Me
- You'll Do (What I Want)

ACT 3: FRIENDSHIP
- No Boundaries
- Memory

ACT 4: HEROES
- True Love (Den Solo)
- My Heart Will Go On (Tanya Solo - Cover)
- I Love Rock And Roll (Tanya & Joey Duet - Cover)

ACT 5: BACK TO LIFE
- Recognise Me
- Judas (Cover)
- Someone

ACT 6: ENCORE
- Friendship Never Ends [Generation Mix]
- Behind Me [Encore Remix]

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#25 Posted : 14 June 2011 20:59:07(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

CONCERT REVIEW
Teen Titans Live At O2 Arena (June 1st, 2011)

When I bought the ticket of the Teen Titans' show, I had no idea on what it could be like. I didn't know if I was going to see a "cheesy" show like they did the last year on their first UK tour, or if I was going to see a show with lots of lights, smoke and other effects.

Then when the Teen Titans' show started with all the blue lights turning on and off, I was sure I was going to see a show full of special effects and it was just like I expected. In fact, the first song they performed was "Out Of The Galaxy" and they showed up on the stage like five aliens landing from a spaceship, coming from another planet. The performance was full of special effects and the stage got all blue and I enjoyed the effect they created that made me feel like being in the space, but I especially enjoyed the fact that they were actually singing live. They all looked comfortable and confident, while singing among all of those special effects.
Then they started to dance on "Shake It", and I liked the synchronized dance routine, that I also found rather energic and it actually got me excited.
On "I Will Wait You" there were less special effects, but it was indeed another exciting performance. There wasn't any dance routine this time, but the five proved to have much energy.
Then they sang "One Night", which quite disappointed me. Joey sounded a bit out of key and he didn't seem to make it this time with his loud voice. Altough I liked Den's vocals - and along with the slow dance routine - this is what saved the song.
At the end of the song, the five are taken down the stage and after a short intro, they showed up with different and more colorful outfits to sing "Who Are You", doing a funny dance routine that I liked.
So after saying hi to the crowd and introducing the song, they sang their #1 hit "Behind Me". Their vocals sounded great, but - at the end of the song - I started to find the dance routine annoying.
Next they sang "You'll Do". What saved this song were definately all the special effects and especially the fact that they acted like puppets.
Then, after another outfits change, it was the turn of "No Boundaries", which was sung with still lots of enthusiasm by the five. I also personally liked the soldiers' attitude used for the performance.
The whole excitement stopped for the "Memory" performance though. This time they tried to touch everyone's hearts showing all the last world's disasters and victims. The performance itself was very touching and I could easily see some of the people in the crowd crying.
So the whole sad atmosphere finished and, as the other four are taken down the stage, Den sings his solo song "True Love", which was another full of special effects performance. The song suited Den well and the performance was quite good.
But Den voice could never be as much powerful as Tanya's one, who proved in the next solo song "My Heart Will Go On" (the Celine Dion's cover) to be the most talented one in the group.
Tanya remains on the stage and this time Joey showed up too, joining her on singing the Electro Rock cover of "I Love Rock And Roll". The two put a lot of energy in this one too and I liked how they combined their loud and strong voices.
As the song finished, the other three where taken up on the stage and they all sang the new song "Recognise Me", which had a very catchy beat and suited all of their voices very well.
Then when they started singing the Lady Gaga's cover "Judas", I started to think that they were actually good on singing covers of other songs, but surprised me with this cover is that they didn't any originality in singing this one like they had done with the two previous covers sung.
The show got slow again for "Someone" and Den joined the other four on singing this song, as it was released the last year as the only single without his vocals featured, because of his departure from the group. Den only sang the chorus with other though, but the fans seemed quite excited the same seeing their hero on the stage with the others. The performance wasn't full of effects or energy like the others, as it had just some lights illuminating here and there.
The Titans did one last outfits change and they sang their first single "Friendship Never Ends", which was one of the best songs performed for its energy and the whole "Disco" dance at the end of the song.
The show eventually ended with a remixed version of "Behind Me"
, and I liked this performance of the song better this time as the dance routine seemed faster.

In conclusion the show was very good to see, especially for the big amount of energy the five put on it for the whole show and what surprised me the most was how much some of them were improved on singing. I was also quite impressed on the fact that they sang the whole show live, which is incredible for such a show with full of big effects, dances and much other.

Individual Reviews

UserPostedImage
Joey
Vote: 6.5/10
Joey has a loud Rocky/Jazzy voice and a big vocal range. The only problem with him is that he has some problem on control his voice. His rap skills are quite good for his funny personality. He has also lots of energies and he's quite good at dancing. Best song performed: "Shake It"

UserPostedImage
Tanya
Vote: 9/10
Tanya is the most talented one in the group. Her powerful and strong vocals make her shine a lot and she's also very good at dancing. She's definately been the best on the stage. Best song performed: "My Heart Will Go On"

UserPostedImage
Laurence
Vote: 4/10
Laurence is definately the least talented one. He can be quite good at times with his deep husky voice, but he's usually out of tune. He's not a great dancer, but he can definately do better. Best song performed: "Recognise Me"

UserPostedImage
Den
Vote: 7/10
Den has definately improved a lot since the last year. When the Teen Titans first came out, he was known to have a sexy but weak voice. Now he seems to have extended his vocal range and he definately puts lots of personality in his voice. It looks like he has more confidence and he has also improved on dancing. Best song performed: "Who Are You"

UserPostedImage
Mimi
Vote: 6.5/10
Mimi has always had an angelic, sweet and soft voice. She's also always in tune and this is very good, but she can do better with her voice and the same is with her dancing skills, where she could learn a lot. She has definately grown up from the last year, showing a more mature woman than she was on the stage before. Best song performed: "Memory"

OVERALL VOTE: 4/5

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/03/2012(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#26 Posted : 24 June 2011 07:16:10(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

The Teen Titans have started their North American leg of the tour. You can still buy your tickets if you haven't done it yet! Buy them on the homepage, clicking on the date you're interested!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#27 Posted : 13 July 2011 02:54:02(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

The European leg of the tour has started today. There are some tickets left, so you can still buy them if interested! Check out the dates on the homepage!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#28 Posted : 29 July 2011 01:21:56(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

The Asian leg of the tour is starting tonight! You can still buy some left tickets. Check out the dates on the homepage!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage