logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#61 Posted : 12 June 2011 20:38:49(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 959 time(s) in 483 post(s)
Cherise: Thanks Cassie I hope you enjoy it , I lovedd working with you Alicia your voice is amazing and was honoured when you said yes to working with me , thanks MattY babe xx
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Original Best Baddest Bitch Around

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#62 Posted : 16 June 2011 05:54:12(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Cherise Statement

Hi all I am writing this on my official site to let you all know first because without your love and support over the last year I wouldn't be where I am today so thank you.

After the tragic events of the last few days with Miss Vanity and Katie Coyle I have decided that life is precious and too short. I am therefore with immediate effect taking a break from any promotional activities or work commitments until after the baby is born and I feel the time is right.

This life growing inside of me is my responsibility and is precious to me and my loved ones around me and I am going to do everything I can to protect and make sure that the baby is safe and well by looking after myself and them.

My new album 'The Other Side Of..' will still be released but low key as well as 'Funkin' Me' but the video has been cancelled and this will be the first and only single to be taken from the album, with the release of this album it ends my contract with Shooting Star Records and MOFM so I have no further obligations to carry out and can concentrate on just getting used to being a mother.

I know there are a lot of pregnant women out there who work upto the final weeks and I have much love and respect for them but this for me is a personal decision after all the emotion and trauma over the past few weeks and months.

Thank you again, love you all xx Cherise
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#63 Posted : 16 June 2011 05:57:13(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Fierce: I totally understand this and I know where you come from! I experienced the very same thing last year. When you're regnant all you want to do is relax and eat :) this brings back so many memories and joy of when I was pregnant. Keep strong and congrats :)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#64 Posted : 16 June 2011 05:58:45(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Stephanie Fierce: I totally understand this and I know where you come from! I experienced the very same thing last year. When you're regnant all you want to do is relax and eat :) this brings back so many memories and joy of when I was pregnant. Keep strong and congrats :)

Cherise: Thank you Stephanie, everything lately just made me realise lots of things really and I don't want to forget one precious little memory xx
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline FiveT  
#65 Posted : 16 June 2011 06:00:19(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Mariah (Hard Sugar): I understand what you mean. Maybe it's the best choice, I wish you all the best! x

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#66 Posted : 16 June 2011 06:01:06(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
Mariah (Hard Sugar): I understand what you mean. Maybe it's the best choice, I wish you all the best! x

Cherise: Thank you Mariah x
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#67 Posted : 24 June 2011 06:45:33(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

In just under a year Cherise has arrived and firmly placed herself amongst the already established ladies of R'N'B like Stephanie Fierce and Alicia Lena to name a few. Cherise first started to get noticed at the end of last year with a stunning debut performance at the Choas Awards of her debut solo single 'Pyramid', 'Redlight' followed that up and the rest is history.

Today Cherise is one of the most talked about stars with a hit album under her belt, a very public relationship with hit rap star MattY and a big support slot on the massive sell out Miss Vanity Welcome To Hell tour, We decided to hook back up with Cherise after our first interview the lady herself at the end of last year to discuss chipgate, babies, vanity and more...

Afternoon Cherise lovely to be interviewing you again

Thanks it's a pleasure to be back talking to you guys

So before we get to the juicy stuff lets recap the past few months since we last spoke. You've had an amazing time since 'Pyramid' and the album 'Destination Unknown' how did you feel about it all?

wow where to start, well 'Pyramid' really took off and got far more exposure and support than I had ever imagined it would, it hit #1 on airplay had a massive chart run and really put my name out there. Then came 'Redlight' which was a different direction for me to venture down but i loved it, i'm an artist with my music I like to express myself if I'm feeling sad I may come up with a ballad or if I'm feeling a little well ermm horny then 'Redlight' comes about (laughs)

(laughs) Yeah 'Redlight' did cause quite a stir, did this help with your profile?

I suppose it did really, it was good it got the attention of critics, showed people I'm not a one trick pony, I can be different I can be sexy and I'm not afraid to use it

And then came 'Destination Unknown' and final single from it 'Bottled Up' as well as a tour

Yeah the tour was a good thing it gave me chance to work a full set before the Miss Vanity support leg I really wanted to blow off some cobwebs and perform for my fans, I'd not really done a big full production before just a few award performance so it was really good and an experience which will help me further down the line, and we all know you gotta be good for the Vanity so I needed to show what I could do

And the album was you happy with it?

I was over the moon, it went straight to #2 which was amazing just behind the fabulous Ms Fierce, especially for my debut but the whole album I was proud of it was my work my blood sweat and tears and it had paid off.

So the expectation for your forthcoming album will be high then?

The pressures there definately but you know what I'm not bothered by it, the album is my work and I'm happy with it the response to the promo singles so far is amazing so the fans seem happy with it you can't control chart positions and sales if we could everyone would be #1 and selling millions you can only ever be happy with it when your happy with it yourself and I am happy with it

You seem really happy with everything, can we ask about MattY?

(laughs) Why not everyone else does, or just read our twitters @CheriseD92 @M.A.T's its thrilling

It's definately been a well publicised relationship appearing in Chaos Magazine columns and also publicly criticized a lot, does this effect your relationship?

I Can't say it does for me, I obviously cant speak for MattY, well I could but I be called allsorts as usual but we are a young couple we're happy we love each other we have problems like everyone does but because we are both in the spotlight things blow up way out of control I imagine there is a lot of couples who argue about going out, staying in vinegar on chips or not (laughs)

Yeah 'ChipGate' definately caused a few column inches in the press

Your telling me!! at least it be used for chip wrappings next day

And then of course came the baby which led to more publicity

Yeah baby bump, you know what shit happens. We're not the first nor the last to be in this situation young in love baby on way, it wasn't planned but hey you cant sue durex! and now we're going to have this baby and no matter what people think its going to have two parents and be loved more than anything

OOC: There's a lot more to come I've been working on this for a while before Vanity died so I'm breaking it down over a few days
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline Matticus  
#68 Posted : 24 June 2011 06:49:50(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
OOC: Very good :) well written :D
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
ang3licd3vil on 24/06/2011(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#69 Posted : 24 June 2011 07:13:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC: Nice stuff, well done :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
ang3licd3vil on 24/06/2011(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#70 Posted : 24 June 2011 07:28:40(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: Thanks both ;-)
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#71 Posted : 25 June 2011 18:32:56(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

So lets talk new album, baby and the future for you

Sure ask away i like to be honest and open in my interviews ask away and i'll tell you what I can

Ok so we all know your pregnant how much is it going to change the way you promote your material?

Honestly who knows, everyone knows pregnancy can change in a flick of a switch you may need to rest, morning sickness is the biggest problem for me at the moment i cant keep my head out the toilet for what seems like a lifetime but I am trying to keep to as much as I had planned. The albums due July and so's the new single so nothing majorly changed in promotion wise unless anything happens between here and then

So you're going to be working up until the birth then?

Well I'm not going to be on stage dancing around at 8months but i'm working for a while I have got the Miss Vanity tour in Oz for June and then back to UK to release single, album throughout July and some bits lined up August then I will be taking a break and preparing for motherhood

Lets talk Miss Vanity, massive name big shows how you feeling about supporting her?

Oh I cannot wait I'm so excited about it all. It was an honour to get a support slot and ever since I found out I've been working like mad on routines, songs and picking out costumes. I know miss Vanity is an inspirational artist for a lot of people and I wanted to show her I can be good I can do it and infront of the Vanity fans you don't want to be looking silly so it's all work work work

Was you afraid your pregnancy would end this chance?

The funny thing was I was pictured meeting Mykaylah and going into a clinic, some clever shit phoned or googled the clinic and just saw abortions, which led to the baby being revealed earlier than I had wanted it to be known, but what I was there for was to check about travel and work and everything so I knew it could all happen and I didnt have to pull out of the support otherwise I would of been massively disappointed but baby comes first now

So once the tour is over your back here and bam! single out album coming?

Yeah it's all go. The singles due 3rd July which of course is 'Funkin Me' which everyone seems to assume is about how the baby was conceived (laughs) which it isn't, I had originally intended to release 'Kinky Girlz' which I gave a sneak peak of at the IMA's but then 'Funkin Me' came about and I was feeling it and thought wow summer club banger and we ran with it

And then the album?

Yeah due end of July time (laughs) I know you want more info but I really can't give too much away

Aww Cherise come on, its us Attitude we love youuu

(laughs) I do, I do ok so it's got 16 tracks, its got 'Funkin Me' and 'Kinky Girlz' on it also just one featured artist with an amazing voice who I love and was a dream come true to work with on a song called 'Blindfold'

I suppose that's all we're going to get?

Aww well all will be revealed on my site, cherise.com a few days before I leave for downunder, tell you what I'll send you a copy specially for you guys before release hows that

Aww and thats why we here love Cherise

[center]Editor's note: this interview was scheduled in our June/July Issue but due to Miss Vanity's untimely death we delayed the publication to cover Miss Vanitys career and are including this in a special summer edition

OOC: This part I had prepped before Miss Vanity was killed off! more to come later
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline Matticus  
#72 Posted : 25 June 2011 18:46:56(UTC)
Matticus

Man

OOC: still good :)
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#73 Posted : 27 June 2011 00:31:08(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

So with the album and single both coming July, plus Miss Vanity tour and baby on way whats next for Cherise?

A Holiday I hope (laughs)Its been a busy time I love my work I love throwing myself into things and producing what I do to the best that I can and this normally comes from a lot of hard work, I've got things lined up until end of August but then its downtime for me and preparing for motherhood

You will be back though?

I hope so! its not going to be a quick comeback though I want to experience being a mother I want time out after this album I'm out of my joint contract with Shooting Star and MOFM nothings been discussed with either or any other label but I want to be a mum for a while, I'll continue writing I'm sure I will be inspired to through emotions and experiences

So we can expect a different Cherise when you do return?

I can be a sexy mamma (laughs) I'm not going to be in rollers with cocoa and cardigans on I'm only young, you might see a maturer version of me but i'm still going to be shaking my ass with the best of them!

How do you think MattY will take to fatherhood?

He'll be a good father, he's different to what he gets portrayed as through the press and stuff. I see him in a different light he's caring and protective and loyal and I'm so dead when this gets published

You both get a lot of stick in press and twitter, especially MattY do you think this is because he's so young?

I think it could be, I think we got quite a lot of bad press they dont pick up on the good things they only see the bad and then twist it and blow it up but as they say any press is good press it keeps you out there and you just learn to handle it, MattY is young and successful he's come from nowhere and blown up producing quality music for himself and others and owning a label as well he's very talented

Do your family like MattY?

They love MattY, they see him as I see him they understand how the press works they all get along with him think he's sweet and caring, they know the problems he's had in the past and they support us both fully

We've got some fan questions now if thats ok?

Sure I love hearing from the fans they are what makes us and I appreciate them all so fire away

Ok this question is via twitter from Jasmine Who's your idols and who would be your dream to work with?

My idols are definately Miss Fierce and Miss Vanity they are both exceptional artists and the way they handle themselves and produce what they do is amazing they are constantly upping their games and paving the way for people to challenge themselves and stay so fresh it's just amazing and inspiring, as to work with theres a list (laughs) i love both Stephanie and Vanity but then I'd love to work with Alicia (Lena) her voice is amazing sends chills down my spine such an amazing beautiful talented lady and Glamazon is wicked, I like Mudshovel a lot at the moment and not just cos MattY's involved think they are refreshing and Ryan Ross Hernandez is just beautiful but don't tell MattY i said that (laughs)

Next question was via email from Hannah it says Why doesn't MattY like vinegar?

Classic question (laughs) You know what I honestly cant answer cos I don't know but me I love vinegar on my chips and salt best chips from seaside resorts they just taste so different and lush

I agree, Final few questions this ones from Georgina, Would you prefer a boy or girl and any name ideas yet?

As long as its healthy and happy I really not fussed, I think MattY probably wants a boy but then again most fathers to be normally do to build a football team but for me I'm happy with either it will be loved no matter what as for names there's a few I'm playing with which MattY hates but my family has tradition of naming first borns with C names I not idea why its just something that happened and caught on so I should stick with tradition which I'm trying to but I'm sure MattY will try his best to sway me

And final question is from Jamie, Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Hmm thats a hard one cos no one knows whats round the corner but hopefully still doing what I love happy healthy and preparing for troubled teenager by then (laughs)

Thank you to Cherise for an insight into all things Cherise and we wish her and MattY best of luck for the future and the baby.

Funkin' Me out July 3rd www.cherise.com

Editors note: At the time this interview was taken Cherise was preparing for support on the Welcome To Hell Tour due to untimely death of Miss Vanity we delayed the publication for a special Summer edition and Cherise has since announced she is taking a break after the shocking events involving both Miss Vanity and Katie Coyle to concentrate on her health and well being and baby, we wish her the very best and can't wait to have her back the album has also been revealed as 'The Other Sides Of...' due July 18th
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline Matticus  
#74 Posted : 27 June 2011 02:29:32(UTC)
Matticus

Man

OOC: very good :) made me laugh at a couple of points :)

MattY: Why would i hate you for thinking Ryan Ross Hernandez is beautiful? If i was gay...
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#75 Posted : 27 June 2011 03:07:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hannah Beth: Congrats on everything so far and i hope your baby is healthy as well :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#76 Posted : 27 June 2011 07:33:06(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Matticus Go to Quoted Post

MattY: Why would i hate you for thinking Ryan Ross Hernandez is beautiful? If i was gay...

OOC: Thanks first really big thing i tried plus i spent most yesterday knockin up and setting out 3rd part clicked to do and server error i wasnt impressed lol

Cherise: well not just for that bit for revealing your a sweetheart ;-)
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#77 Posted : 27 June 2011 07:34:10(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Hannah Beth: Congrats on everything so far and i hope your baby is healthy as well :)

Cherise: Thank you Hannah means a lot xx
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline Matticus  
#78 Posted : 27 June 2011 07:41:39(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Originally Posted by: ang3licd3vil Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Matticus Go to Quoted Post

OOC: Thanks first really big thing i tried plus i spent most yesterday knockin up and setting out 3rd part clicked to do and server error i wasnt impressed lol

Cherise: well not just for that bit for revealing your a sweetheart ;-)

OOC: lolololol :')

MattY: -_-
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline genocidal king  
#79 Posted : 27 June 2011 07:46:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Ooc: nice Interview, well done! :)
UserPostedImage
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#80 Posted : 27 June 2011 20:13:45(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

RELEASED 3RD JULY 2011

Funkin Me

Start don't stop, keep going til your bout to drop
(wooahh woahh)
hit my spot, join me up like a dot to dot
(oh woahh, woahh)

(spoken with an out of breath voice)
insatiable, irresistable, funkable (you are, you are)

Ohh keep it going don't ever stop
way you move your body makes me hot hot hot
beyond my wildest dreams and fantasies
strip down baby come on tease me

sexuality, funkability
oh boy your funkin me, oh boy your funkin me
masculinity, durability

oh keep it going boy don't ever stop
keep funkin me hit my spot
sexuality, funkability

(spoken with an out of breath voice)
insatiable, lickable, funkable (you are, you are)

oh keep it going
(wooahh , woahhh)
dont be slowing
(ohh noo, oh noo)

funkin me, i said funkin me, funk me baby (yeahhhhh)

oh boy your funkin me hittin my spot
oh keep on funkin baby hittin my spot
funk me fast funk me slow
funkin baby let's go

Funkin' Me is a little sexual tease song with big club sounds and drum beat, slow on verses but kicks in loud on chorus and middle8
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P