logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

15 Pages«<131415
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#281 Posted : 14 April 2015 09:40:41(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Max: Isabel rules the world again. You know I've always been a fan of your work and this one is great too. So catchy.

OOC: Good job on this! I like how you have done the description for this one with lots of testimonial from the characters involved. I also think the concept and lyrics of the song seem unique.
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 1 user thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 14/04/2015(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#282 Posted : 14 April 2015 09:45:33(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Elyar: Well damn this is a good tune, downloading it as soon as i can, you and Eilidh make a great team!

OOC - I can't stand that song, but top quality job as always Tequila!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 14/04/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#283 Posted : 15 April 2015 23:16:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: button that shirt right now,missy ! Imay be wrong,but I think this song is about fucking. But it sounds so super sweet that nobody is going to get feathers ruffled. I demand Izzy and....edeeelah? Do more work together! Possibly form a two girl group and do vocal battle with SYNCO. Who knew the star of my favorite celebrity sex tape could sing so well?

Nina: I'm hurt,love.

Erica: yours don't count. You weren't famous at the time and they're kinda depressing now.

Izzy: Erica, no, it's not :P And Eilidh is one of the greatest singers this generation has known.

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Layla: Have I ever told you that I am your biggest fan because I am this song is so amazing Izzy you and Eilidh both sound so perfect together it's like my whole life I've been waiting for this song and I didn't even know it existed omg great job girls love it so much

ooc: Great job really love the lyrics and this is the third time I've said this but thanks for introducing me to te sound alike because I love it lol

Izzy: Thank you Layla bear :)

OOC: Thanks #BuyStarsDanceoniTunes

Osprey037[Reported Failure wrote:
;410987]Max: Isabel rules the world again. You know I've always been a fan of your work and this one is great too. So catchy.

OOC: Good job on this! I like how you have done the description for this one with lots of testimonial from the characters involved. I also think the concept and lyrics of the song seem unique.

Izzy: Thanks Max, you're too sweet :)

OOC: Thank you very much :]

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Elyar: Well damn this is a good tune, downloading it as soon as i can, you and Eilidh make a great team!

OOC - I can't stand that song, but top quality job as always Tequila!

Izzy: Thank you Elyar :) Still listening to your album you know, I love it so much!

OOC: Thanks :D
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 15/04/2015(UTC), erich hess on 15/04/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#284 Posted : 15 April 2015 23:22:59(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Valentina: GOSH, this is why you're considered head of the pop game, booboo. I'm totally digging the ~artsy~ lyrics, plus you and Eyelid (sorry that nickname is just too good) sound flawless together. Sistahs doing it for themselves!! :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 16/04/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#285 Posted : 16 April 2015 05:10:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Valentina: GOSH, this is why you're considered head of the pop game, booboo. I'm totally digging the ~artsy~ lyrics, plus you and Eyelid (sorry that nickname is just too good) sound flawless together. Sistahs doing it for themselves!! :)

Izzy: Aww thank you Valentina! I think we make an amazing team. Woo, all about that female support ;)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Andre Gandra  
#286 Posted : 17 April 2015 00:08:58(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: I love this so much, there's a sensuality in this track that really gets me in the mood, you girls are amazingly good!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 17/04/2015(UTC)
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#287 Posted : 17 April 2015 01:58:43(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
Reese: Isabel and Eilidh's slaying game is strong. Whoever thought it'd be a great idea to get Isabel and Eilidh together should get an award. This is genius...speechlessly genius.
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
thanks 1 user thanked dohaihoangnam for this useful post.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#288 Posted : 17 April 2015 11:38:14(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
Twitter wrote:
ReviewsForWolves: The new Isabel Merjos is really redundant in an almost insulting way and Elidh Greene shows up to make it even more bubble-gum for a singer whose trying to seem more serious. But hey I guess...(1/2)

ReviewsForWolves: ...a catchy chorus is all you really need these days to get ahead. So props for that.

KingLouieB: I hope people don't notice me listening to Isabel and really vibing to it because then I'll lose most if not all of my hipster street cred.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 1 user thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#289 Posted : 19 April 2015 08:53:43(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Austin: You and Eilidh make the perfect team. Catchy production, nice vocals and that chorus is to die for! Haha nice work ladies :)

OOC: Really enjoyed the lyrics, nice job :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#290 Posted : 19 April 2015 12:58:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: I love this so much, there's a sensuality in this track that really gets me in the mood, you girls are amazingly good!

Izzy: Thank you, I adore the way the track sounds as well. :)

Originally Posted by: dohaihoangnam Go to Quoted Post
Reese: Isabel and Eilidh's slaying game is strong. Whoever thought it'd be a great idea to get Isabel and Eilidh together should get an award. This is genius...speechlessly genius.

Izzy: Gia is like THE producing goddess so yes, she's such a genius.

Originally Posted by: DistortedAudio Go to Quoted Post
Twitter wrote:
ReviewsForWolves: The new Isabel Merjos is really redundant in an almost insulting way and Elidh Greene shows up to make it even more bubble-gum for a singer whose trying to seem more serious. But hey I guess...(1/2)

ReviewsForWolves: ...a catchy chorus is all you really need these days to get ahead. So props for that.

KingLouieB: I hope people don't notice me listening to Isabel and really vibing to it because then I'll lose most if not all of my hipster street cred.

Izzy: I'm glad you enjoyed the chorus, one of my favorite parts ;) Thanks for listening!

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Austin: You and Eilidh make the perfect team. Catchy production, nice vocals and that chorus is to die for! Haha nice work ladies :)

OOC: Really enjoyed the lyrics, nice job :)

Izzy: Thanks Austin :) Still waiting on that masterpiece of a sophomore album you've got hiding ;)

OOC: Thank you :]

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#291 Posted : 26 July 2020 12:01:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

As the video starts up, Izzy is sitting in her bed wearing a white tshirt with the sleeves rolled up and her hair in a messy bun. She has a very laid back, chill type of look going for her. As she adjusts her phone to sit up by itself, she scoots back onto her bed and smiles slowly, waving at the camera.

“Heeeeeeeey, guuuuuuys!” She says in a falsetto, friendly tone as she tries to contain her laughter.

“Long time no see. Hiii.” She pauses and stares at the screen. 1,000. 2,500. 3,000 people have joined so far. She patiently waits as fans try to get onto the live video. It was the first time she had gone live on Instagram but she felt after her long absence she wanted to connect with her fans again and give updates on her life.

“Please excuse my…eh” she says as she motions at her appearance then laughs. “I didn’t want to get all dressed up since we’re all just at home anyway.” She smiles and then pauses again, reading some of the comments being left by different fans. They were coming a little fast but she could catch some of them.
“Heey, how is everyone? Are you staying safe?”

She pauses again, waiting. 5,000. 7,000, and it quickly goes up and up.
“Oh, there’s a lot of you.” She chuckles before getting up and checking outside of her door, seemingly as if she were talking to someone. She turns back to the camera and smiles. “It’s Joey you guys. He’s being shy. He says hi!” She turns back to him and talks to him for a few seconds. She then comes back and sits back on the bed, the number of viewers jumping significantly higher.

“Alrighty, how is everyone? I’m doing good. As you can see, I’m just at home, me and Joey and the dogs and occasionally my parents and…sometimes Hayden. He likes to eat our food.”

She stares at the phone, scrolling through some of the comments, smiling to herself, absent-mindedly reading them and replying. “I did cut my hair, yes. It’s always hot on my neck during summer..”
She starts reading comments again and then clears her throat.
“Okay, so, I wanted to share with you guys some stuff that’s been happening with me and also some things that will be happening in the future. Ummmm….where to start?” She giggles. “Uhhh, okay so I guess it’s been like…a while since I’ve talked to my fans and I felt like I took a much needed break. I had been going here and there and doing this and that for years that I needed to really heal and just…spend time with family and friends.

Obviously, me and Joey have been living here. We actually just moved here a few months ago. Maybe….9 months ago? It’s kinda still bare. Yeah, we’ve just been being a boring married couple,” she chuckles then clears her throat again, shrugging. “He’s been working on some projects and I’ve been writing and watching a looooooot of Netflix.

I was gone a long time because I, honest to god, thought about really focusing on family and me and Joey had been talking and we wanted to start a family. It’s very hard, I think, to be as busy as I was and then try to plan a family in between that, you know? It’s pretty draining. So I, essentially, was going to just take a step back, focus on family, get comfortable and then return.”

Izzy stops speaking briefly and then rubs the back of her neck before continuing to speak.
“So, like years ago when it was like published on gossip sites, I do see those things, about me going to the hospital and everything, it was when me and Joey were actually like actively trying to start our family. Umm, but I ended up miscarrying so that’s what that was. It as really difficult and I didn’t really feel the…need to speak about it. At least publicly. But I feel semi comfortable talking about it now because I’ve come to terms with it. After that happened, we tried again and um, I just kept miscarrying. I just couldn’t seem to carry a baby um, full term. So after that I just, well we just wanted to kind of step back and just heal. That sort of thing is just very traumatic and scary.

We were just both upset and tired so I disappeared. But I am okay now. I can talk about it and hopefully help other people going through this. Now we are just kind of like, ‘ahh what should we do now?’ you know? We kind of wanted to focus on that and we couldn’t so, we just focused on ourselves. We had adventures, we learned new things, tried a lot of new things, just being boring and married.” She smiles and laughs then leans a little towards the phone, reading comments again.

“Thank you guys, you’re so sweet. I love you guys so much. But, happy news! I am going to try to be more active on social media and interact with my fans more because I missed you and it gets boring at home sometimes!” Izzy smiles widely, looking carefree and genuinely happy to talk with her fans in such an intimate way.

“But actually I really really really wanted to talk to you guys about all the exciting stuff that’s been happening behind the scenes. I’m sure my dedicated Izzybells know that October is a special month for me because it will be my 12th anniversary of being in the music industry. 12 years, can you believe that? That is so crazy to me. I never would’ve imagined.
And to have my debut single be with Stephanie Fierce of all people, like that is so mind blowing to me. I am forever grateful that she even wanted to work with a newbie like me in the first place! But yes, I definitely do not want to let that go unnoticed and I want to do something special for you. So, I will actually be releasing a special album to celebrate that and we can celebrate together. Possibly with another live? I’m not 100% sure but I’m planning. What would you guys like?”

She reads the comments as they all come in seemingly at once.
“So most of you would want another live, okay. A new song..well see I….have been writing and actually recording already so…we shall see!” She smirks and then continues reading comments.

“Oh, yes, almost forgot, I wanted to talk about my new special project I have, well my second project after the anniversary, is I have been for the past……2 years? Yeah, 2 years, mentoring a very talented young lady. Um, nobody really knows this but I was actually searching for someone that I wanted to create with. I wanted to find someone who is as passionate if not more about music and performing and everything that has to do with the industry. Because, remember I really want to kind of step back and you know just…enjoy life. Not that I didn’t before I just really enjoy the freedom and free time. I enjoy not being a “celebrity” you know?

So I kind of wanted to find someone to….I guess…pass down my knowledge to. She is so incredibly, already has a ton of raw talent. We’ve been working together, I’ve been giving her as much advice as I can but she’s really just I think one of those rare talents that is honestly born to be an artist and performer. Uhh, you may meet her sooner than later. Who knows? I’m actually working with her for my new album so.” She looks down at the comments again.

“Ooh, yes, I remember that. I do remember when fans asked me if I wanted to work with Andrea and that offer is still on the table. I would love to work with her. I think we could really like….create something very cool.”

She continues reading to herself some of the comments to where you can hear them in half whispers.

“Ha, yeah well I am excited for the FCAs. I can’t wait to see everyone perform. I think it is one of the funnest award shows because its got like a laid back feel to it.
Who do I want to see the most? Hmm….well I have no clue who is performing. I don’t think anyone was announced yet?”
“Are there any new songs you listen to?

Of course! I really love ‘Sinner’ it’s so catchy. And the video…Gemma looked insane, so gorgeous! The Jollies are really, they seem like really fun people and so unique. Umm, Stephanie Fierce’s new music is always a must listen. There’s been so much I can’t even name them all. I do like this ne artist, I think her name is Tika? Am I pronouncing it right? I’m so sorry if I am not. I like her music. Tisha also, a lot of love for her and her music.
I also really enjoyed Weeknd’s new music. I feel like I’ve grown up with them, quite literally. I know a lot more than I should about them because I’m kind of a lurker. I don’t like to post much on social media, I prefer lurking.” She laughs loudly. “Like I see A LOT of stuff but I just don’t say anything. I do see a lot of things though so, keep that in mind.” She raises her eyebrow before going back to reading comments. “I don’t want to name like everyone I can remember because then I will feel bad for those who I forget but I listen you guys. I listen to a lot and I try to listen to whats new because I love discovering new music and artists.

“Right now I am, it’s literally night so I am probably going to watch a movie, fall asleep during said movie and that’s it. Joey and I actually today we went to go see my parents and my sisters and brother. We just like hung out and came back here about…an hour ago and I was like, ‘Oh todays a great day to go live!” Pausing after seeing another comment, she nods her head a little. “Hayden is good. We facetime like once a week when he doesn’t come over to eat all of our groceries…but he’s Hayden. He’s very good at pouring himself into healthy things to vent or to relax. I know he’s got some plans too so..be on the lookout for him.”

Izzy gets up from her bed and then grabs her phone with her hand. “okay guys…well, I think this has been a very productive meeting” she giggles and then smirks before continuing. “We should do this more often and I will really try to communicate more because you guys have been so good to me. You have helped me so much and you have been there for over a decade so thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you guys so much, I can’t express it enough. I look forward to 12 more years hopefully.

Please stay safe, drink a lot of water, be kind to one another, follow your dreams and your heart, and have fun. Life is so crazy right now and scary just be safe but have fun. Try to live. As best you can. I will talk to you guys later.”

Izzy holds her phone in one hand and waves like crazy with the other, looking satisfied at the result of her first virtual meeting with her fans in so long.

OOC: So I really am not sure if this portrayed as a good IG Live RP or not but I wanted to try something different that I hadn’t done before lol. I also did not know where to post this lmao so and I wasn’t sure how to really write an Instagram live video but here we are!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
2001clay on 26/07/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/07/2020(UTC), erich hess on 26/07/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 26/07/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/07/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 26/07/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 26/07/2020(UTC), FiveT on 27/07/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 29/07/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#292 Posted : 26 July 2020 12:07:51(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3547 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
Tika Mays: Whoa She Mention me on live and she such a angel & i listen to her album as well aww BF

OCC: Great Job on Instagram Live you doing amazing job
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 26/07/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#293 Posted : 26 July 2020 12:30:03(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: I loooove this. The first time I’ve seen an IG live on the forum. Really cool how you went about RPing this. It was so realistic and touched on a lot of topics that really brings all the fans up to date on Izzy’s life and whereabouts. Really innovative stuff and nice, fun and uplifting read. Nice work
:)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#294 Posted : 26 July 2020 13:57:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17930 time(s) in 10422 post(s)
ooc: from the few ig live things i've seen,that captured it perfectly.

erica:first. oh poor isabel. no wonder you didnt want people knowing about the hospital visits. i dont want you think i am playing around about that. i am super sorry you guys had to experience that.

nina:here comes the "but".

erica: i have a bit to do,nina. you have a bit too.

nina: i know,love. i know.

erica: who the fuck is joey?! shes been married to him for donkey years and i have no idea who he is. also.i can confirm it isnt me that isabel is mentoring.

nina: didnt she say "young"? you arent young. like,at all,love. in fact,i think you could be izzy;s mom.

Erica:like porno mom?

nina: no. actual mom,love. drop her off at a track meet or something.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline FiveT  
#295 Posted : 27 July 2020 19:34:36(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David Power Hernandez (The Jollies): Feel honoured to have you appreciating us Jollies, I have grown up in my teens with your music in these years. Thanks for inspring and giving me that power! ✌🏻 Your music made me stronger and lift me up when I needed more than you cam think.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 28/07/2020(UTC)