logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline deadserious  
#21 Posted : 29 June 2011 03:12:25(UTC)
deadserious

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 548 time(s) in 314 post(s)

*And can someone sticky this please*

Edited by user 29 June 2011 03:17:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline deadserious  
#22 Posted : 29 June 2011 05:23:17(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Stay tuned this week. Because we will have a special guest who will be revealed TOMORROW!

*Don't forget to vote, so far I have 5 responses. Link is above^*
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline deadserious  
#23 Posted : 29 June 2011 18:47:30(UTC)
deadserious

United States

UserPostedImage

And don't forget to vote!
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline Moquel  
#24 Posted : 30 June 2011 06:12:52(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
OCC: Chanel will be on Music Box Friday with Live with Dalmon Holes, will someone send her question and do I send the performance roleplay now or post on Friday..?
UserPostedImage
Offline deadserious  
#25 Posted : 30 June 2011 12:03:08(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post
OCC: Chanel will be on Music Box Friday with Live with Dalmon Holes, will someone send her question and do I send the performance roleplay now or post on Friday..?

OOC: I'm not sure since I don't do live with Damien Holmes, you have to ask Matticus about that.
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline deadserious  
#26 Posted : 02 July 2011 12:30:54(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Lisa: Hello everyone, and welcome to the third episode of Music Box Top Ten, hosted by me Lisa. We have a few thoughts of our own, did Riot! In the Boulevard remain at #1 or did someone take the pole position? Well, we will find out today! Speaking of Riot! In the Boulevard, they are today's guest, they will be joining us later today. But first, her are the first five videos.

Lisa: Now let’s hear it for Riot! In The Boulevard. Who in case you guys didn’t know made a record for the first video to debut at #1!
*Crowd Applauses*

Lisa: You guys have been very busy this year, hope you aren’t tired already. You have an upcoming self-titled debut album coming out in July. Can you tell us the inspiration behind the songs?
Jason: I think we should let Amy take this one, she's the mastermind behind our songs.
Amy: I guess it's just inspired by life really, There's some things on there that a pretty raw and describe myself really well but then there's some other stuff that describe people and places I've met and been to. I'm not gonna claim to be some deep brooding songwriting genius, I just write music, that's it really.

Lisa: What do you think of all this success? You guys haven’t released your album yet and are already taking the world by storm.
Justin: It's pretty mind blowing really, I mean we released an E.P and didn't expect many people to even notice it and then the label released a couple of sings from it and it was like woah, things really took off.
Amy: I like to think we're a little different from other bands like Infinite, Mind, Fathers Of Fury and Suburban Sunrise. I think we're a little different I'm not saying we're better because we're not and we draw a lot of inspiration from those bands.

Lisa: So what is your favorite track on the album? And why?
Amy: Mine is A Moment, An Hour, A Lifetime. It's something I'm really proud of writing.
Justin: Mona Lisa Smile is something I've enjoyed playing live so I'd say that one.
Nathan: Sweet Little Fantasy's because it's the one with more drums
Jason: They all suck, nah I'm joking, I'd say Thoughts Like This.

UserPostedImage

Lisa: You guys are signed to small indie label, Nomad Records. Do you see yourselves moving on to a major label if the album is a huge success?
Amy: No I don't see why we should. I want Nomad Records to offer us a new deal after this album and I wanna stay with the label. It doesn't matter that they're a small label and it will hopefully be our home for a really long time.
Justin: Besides we haven't heard any interest.
Amy: Shut up Justin, we're signing a new deal at Nomad Records, all they have to do is ask us to sign.

Lisa: Since you guys are a band, and of course many ideas will clash with each other. Did you find the process of getting the album together a challenging process, or was it just smooth?
Justin: We had one or two arguments about the tracklisting, I didn't think we should have Sweet Little Fantasy's and All The Non Believers and there was a couple of other songs that Amy wrote which I thought were incredible but they didn't make the cut. She's writing all of the time so she always has new songs and stuff.
Amy: Yeah, we argued a lot, but we're all happy with the tracklisting.

Lisa: Some top-notch people will produce the album, how did that come about?
Jason: We asked the label about finding producers for the record and they mentioned Damion Holmes and Danny Allen, so that's how they became producers on the record.
Amy: And with Ryan Ross Hernandez, he called us and asked if we'd be interested in having him produce the majority of the album which was the most crazy phone call ever, It was pretty awesome.

Lisa: As the case with all our interviewees, we will have a fan submitted question and an audience question. This one is from Ashlee in Brisbane, Australia. And she wrote…”If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?”
Amy: Holy crap well Uhh I have a mild obsession with Aerosmith so for me it would have to be Steven Tyler.
Jason: Definitely Jimi Hendrix.
Justin: I'd quite like to have lunch with George Harrison and John Lennon, no question about it.
Nathan: Keith Moon, for obvious reasons, the dude is a drumming god.

Audience member: Hey guys! I’m so shocked to be speaking with you right now, I’m nervous! Okay, I wanna know what country has the most craziest fans?
Amy: Ahh we haven't been to many different country's but we performed at the Festival for Japan in Japan and those fans are pretty crazy.

Lisa: It was nice meeting you guys, and congratulations on the success.

Edited by user 02 July 2011 12:42:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline deadserious  
#27 Posted : 02 July 2011 12:35:36(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Lisa: And here are the top five most REQUESTED videos, over 1 million people voted online.

Lisa: Isabel's Blast My Music is the new #1, congrats. And check your mail for that plaque. This week was very competitive as usual, lets see is if Isabel can fight them off. Well this is the end, see you next week on Music Box Top Ten!
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#28 Posted : 02 July 2011 12:39:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel: Oh my god! Thanks everyone who voted! :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline FiveT  
#29 Posted : 02 July 2011 22:35:29(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Joey (Teen Titans): Woo!! Thanks to everyone! And congrats Izzy. :P

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#30 Posted : 02 July 2011 23:25:51(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Dominic: #8, not too bad. Congrats Izzy. You representin for F.Y.T. real well girl.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 03/07/2011(UTC)
Offline deadserious  
#31 Posted : 04 July 2011 14:06:40(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Voting is now open!
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline Andre Gandra  
#32 Posted : 04 July 2011 23:50:08(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Tday ElectroDeath's bandr new video will premiere, I would like to include it for vote for the next week, if I may.. thks
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline deadserious  
#33 Posted : 06 July 2011 00:22:34(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Tday ElectroDeath's bandr new video will premiere, I would like to include it for vote for the next week, if I may.. thks

Sure I will. I will add for next weeks countdown.
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline Moquel  
#34 Posted : 07 July 2011 02:59:02(UTC)
Moquel

Can we set up something for Chanel's music video to premiere here?
UserPostedImage
Offline deadserious  
#35 Posted : 07 July 2011 03:18:48(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post
Can we set up something for Chanel's music video to premiere here?

Yup, can you PM me about it. I can work something out.
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline deadserious  
#36 Posted : 07 July 2011 03:20:09(UTC)
deadserious

United States

UserPostedImage

Remember to stay tuned Friday night to catch the interview! And remember to keep voting!
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline deadserious  
#37 Posted : 09 July 2011 15:46:08(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Lisa: Hello! and welcome to the fourth episode of Music Box Top Ten. This week a band makes a brand new record, who is it? Well today's guest is a rising teen pop star who goes by the name of Mandy Williams. I'm sure we all herd of her. But before that, here are the first five most requested videos.

Lisa: Today’s special guest is the pop star Mandy Williams!
*Crowd applauses*

Lisa: Hey, you look great. So Mandy, you had everyone talking when your debut single “I Don’t Care” became a hit. Do you plan to release an album anytime soon? And what direction do you plan for it?
Mandy: (smiles) Thanks, and yes I'm working on an album, it was going to be out some time this month but I'm not sure on that anymore since some stuff came up and it might take longer

Lisa: You’re young, and very busy. Do you ever feel as if you’re missing out on your teen years?
Mandy: No not at all I mean yeah I'm busy but I still try to make time for teen stuff (laughs a little)

Lisa: When did you feel that being a singer was the right path for you?
Mandy: I always loved music but around 12 I got more in to singing and writing and stuff so probably 12

Lisa: What is your absolute favorite song you have recorded? And why?
Mandy: Gosh that's kinda hard, but if I had to choose one it would have to be "Angelic" 'cause its more of a love song and it's not like the other ones

Lisa: You did a song with Cassie Valentine a while ago, how was it like recording with her?
Mandy: It was great I love Cassie she is a great singer and a very fun nice person (smiles)

Lisa: Here is a fan submitted question from Alexandria in Los Angeles, California. And she said, “What is your favorite song out right now?
Mandy: There is so many great songs but my favorite right now would have to be All the Non Believers by Riot! In The Boulevard

Lisa: And our last question is from an audience member.
Audience member: Hey Mandy! I was wondering, what would be your dream collaboration?
Mandy: There is so many people that I would love to [work with] but I really, really want to work with Katie Coyle she is a great artist one of my favorites

Lisa: It was great speaking with you, bye!
Mandy: (smiles) Bye, thanks for having me.
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline deadserious  
#38 Posted : 09 July 2011 15:50:44(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Lisa: She's great isn't she. So now we have the top five most requested videos. And we have a new record by a band. I think you know who they are.

Lisa: Yup that's right, Riot! In The Boulevard returns to the top spot for a second week at #1. Previously the band made a record for the first video to debut at the top spot, now they have the longest running video at the pole position. Can the band make another record by remaining at number 1? Lets see next week. And that's Music Box Top Ten folks, bye!

Edited by user 09 July 2011 15:52:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#39 Posted : 09 July 2011 19:08:41(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 959 time(s) in 483 post(s)
I blame censorship for not charting 'C U Next Tuesday' just dont get much play in day damnn censors xx Mykaylah

My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Original Best Baddest Bitch Around

Offline Moquel  
#40 Posted : 10 July 2011 01:37:30(UTC)
Moquel

Quote:
This is yo girl Chanel here! I want to tell you all that my music video for ' Last Tear' will be premiering here on Music Box tonight at 9:15/EST! I think you guys will love it. I shoot it in the Bahamas, my main boy, Fresh Jackson directed it and I co-directed it. I love the final prouduct of the video, it's right up my alley! I still cant believe I shot my first music video and it came out so well! Heartbreakers, if you love the song, you wil love the video. So stay tuned tonight for the world premiere of the Last Tear music video! Here on Music Box! Peace.
UserPostedImage