logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<134135136137138>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#2701 Posted : 02 September 2013 19:45:23(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17935 time(s) in 10425 post(s)
Erica: wait....what?! Did i read that right? Tisha and steph? Oh my god,this means my own personal fantasies are manifesting as real! I guess this means natalya and i can expect a visit from faith browdy? Shit,we need to clean this tourbus up!

Mariko: hot hot hot. Of course,nina and i are far hotter.

Erich:* eating a bowl of fruity pebbles as he reads the article. He calmly put the spoon down and finishes chewing. He walks down to the corner market and buys a pack of cigarettes. He returns to his bus,reads the article again. He then lights the cigarette and lets out a deep exhale. * it was good for me,eas it good for you?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 4 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 03/09/2013(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 03/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 03/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 03/09/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2702 Posted : 03 September 2013 08:29:08(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Pixie's Album Track List Leaked Online?

UserPostedImage

In the continuing trend of leaks on Culture Uncut, we have a HUGE one. Now, nothing is set in stone or has been confirmed but we might have just gotten our hands on everyone's favorite pixie, Pixie! After many months of teasing, the Goldie award winning mother fairy has possibly left her track listing in the wrong hands and we got our sights on it. After reviewing it, we think it's only necessary to share with the rest of the world. Just by looking at the tracks, we can tell this is going to be a very interesting album and in contrast to most debut albums (at least in the United States), there's not a flood of collaborations except for one from, who else but a fellow Pixie admirer as well, Glamazon! We can only conclude the album will be a non stop hit after hit judging from her singles, all have debuted top of the charts and have certainly made their mark on music as we know it. Could she be the next big thing in music? Judging by her incomparable creativity, it's looking that way. We can't wait until we get our hands on the official track listing AND album cover but this will do for now!

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 03/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 03/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 03/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 03/09/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/09/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2703 Posted : 03 September 2013 08:33:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich:loo!!!!

erica: "monkeys paw" sounds interesting....i wonder if its about that creepy story? sorry your stuff got leaked,pixie...but i love you and it makes me happy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 03/09/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2704 Posted : 03 September 2013 11:01:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie: Oh love, I can tell you right now, it's definitely not my official track list....those are some interesting song titles though! ;)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#2705 Posted : 03 September 2013 11:03:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:oh....well,could you do a song called monkeys paw about the creepy story? i'd totally love it and you forever. im just kidding,i already do love you forever.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2706 Posted : 03 September 2013 11:04:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie: I'll just say that some of those are correct titles but not all ;) Who knows?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2707 Posted : 03 September 2013 11:08:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:you can tell me. i'm just little erica....would help if i said that is a super pretty picture of you?

nina:*makes a vomiting gesture* ugh,your cuteness is nauseating,hitomi.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 03/09/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2708 Posted : 03 September 2013 11:13:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie: Awww :) I'll just say that yes, 'Monkey's Paw' is on of the songs!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2709 Posted : 03 September 2013 11:17:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica_rox:yeee! i love you,pixers! i dont want to know anymore. i hate ruined surprises. i dont even want to know if the word "a" is in the lyrics.

nina: erica is doing her happy dance,pixie. picture mileys vma's dance...but less subtle.

erica: nobody asked you to join,nina!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 03/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 03/09/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#2710 Posted : 05 September 2013 10:34:20(UTC)
Walton

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Serenity Scott & Robert Pattinson|Are They Getting It On?

UserPostedImage

We finally have got some exclusive details on Serenity Scott's new romance. For a year now, after her well-known breakup with rock singer James Urie last summer; after James moved on with Gemma Kane, now Gemma Urie, everyone wanted to know whether or not Serenity did the same or not. For all we know, she may have had numerous dates throughout the past year. However, last night, the 'Marilyn Monroe' singer was seen leaving a nightclub with Robert Pattinson last night in Hollywood and they both were seen driving off together in a black Lamborghini - going about their business. Of coarse, when the two were seen together, paparazzi hustled to snap a few pictures and send them out to every newspaper company, online sites, and every media outlet you can think of. We've all got to admit though, whether the two are dating or not, they both look like the perfect match and would definitely top our list as Hollywood's perfect couple. This not only seems to be great for Serenity and Robert in terms of good publicity, but also for Serenity as she's always being hassled by the media and celebrities occasionally for being 'desperate' and wanting the penis. Hopefully, if they're truly dating, maybe people's opinion will change about her about being desperate for romance. After all, you can't expect her to date every man in Hollywood in a year. It takes time people! Do you think Serenity and Robert is a perfect match? Leave your comments below!
thanks 6 users thanked Walton for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 05/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 05/09/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 05/09/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 05/09/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 05/09/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2711 Posted : 05 September 2013 10:46:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:eeew,no! scuffy beard hairs would be like...everywhere. besides,does bob even know what to do with all that?! i doubt it. sit down jr. serenity isnt for beginners.

nina: yeah,love. serenity smiles way too much for the likes of him. he likes them all deadpan and what not.

erica:oh...my...god... what if this whole time,bland girl from twilight has been on roofies?! he keeps her permanently date rape drugged.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Walton on 05/09/2013(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#2712 Posted : 05 September 2013 10:47:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
KiddCanAmaze: Man, on one hand Serenity seemly like a nice person and attractive and someone like that needs a boyfriend cause of all the crazy women we have today. On the other hand single guys everywhere thought that someday just maybe they had a shot in dating her because she nice and attractive. All and all I just hope she's happy cause a lot of single guys are crying their eyes out while committed guys can now look at her without their girlfriends being on their case.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2713 Posted : 05 September 2013 10:47:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley: Awww, Serenity stole my man! Just kidding :) I think they make a gorgeous couple! They just scream 'Be Jealous Of All This Hotness'. Also, I don't think she's desperate, everybody wants somebody.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
#2714 Posted : 05 September 2013 11:01:04(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica:eeew,no! scuffy beard hairs would be like...everywhere. besides,does bob even know what to do with all that?! i doubt it. sit down jr. serenity isnt for beginners.

nina: yeah,love. serenity smiles way too much for the likes of him. he likes them all deadpan and what not.

erica:oh...my...god... what if this whole time,bland girl from twilight has been on roofies?! he keeps her permanently date rape drugged.

Serenity: Aww, Robert is nice Erica, so you be a nice girl too lol :P I'm not confirming if we are dating or not however lol. Nina you be nice to okay? I love you both :)

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
KiddCanAmaze: Man, on one hand Serenity seemly like a nice person and attractive and someone like that needs a boyfriend cause of all the crazy women we have today. On the other hand single guys everywhere thought that someday just maybe they had a shot in dating her because she nice and attractive. All and all I just hope she's happy cause a lot of single guys are crying their eyes out while committed guys can now look at her without their girlfriends being on their case.

Serenity: Aw, you might just steal my heart <3 That was seriously so sweet and so kind, I don't know what to say. You're a real gentlemen and you should definitely give some of your 'gentlemen' tips to some of these other guys that are out there lol. Thank you so much :)

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Ansley: Awww, Serenity stole my man! Just kidding :) I think they make a gorgeous couple! They just scream 'Be Jealous Of All This Hotness'. Also, I don't think she's desperate, everybody wants somebody.

Serenity: Aw, I am deeply sorry Ansley lol. Thank you so much! I never knew why people would even think that I was desperate in the first place. It's really funny lol. Thank you again Ansley :) You're a sweetheart and I'd definitely love to be friends with a nice girl like you!
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 05/09/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2715 Posted : 05 September 2013 11:03:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica and nina: *in their creepy unison way* yes,miss scott. only because it is you asking.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Walton on 05/09/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/09/2013(UTC)
#2716 Posted : 05 September 2013 11:07:14(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica and nina: *in their creepy unison way* yes,miss scott. only because it is you asking.

OOC: LMFAO xD
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2717 Posted : 05 September 2013 11:19:57(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Barbarian: You guys would honestly make such a cute couple :)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
#2718 Posted : 05 September 2013 11:25:46(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Barbarian: You guys would honestly make such a cute couple :)

Serenity: Aw, thank you Barb! :) Oh and ignore the haters! Chicks ain't nothin' and they ain't saying nothin' lol. :P
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 05/09/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2719 Posted : 08 September 2013 20:08:40(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Culture Uncut chats with Zayne

UserPostedImage

CU : So Zayne ! First off , thank you for letting us talk with you . We understand you are only available for a few minutes and so we want to squeeze as many questions as we can in a few minutes , if that's good with you ? You've been out of the news lately and we wanted to make sure you're still alive and well .
Zayne : Oh no , it's cool . Ask away !

CU : Mkay , so you already know what we are gonna ask you ...
Zayne : Mhmm * Laughs *

CU : Tell us your side on what went down during the Electric Summer Tour ?
Zayne : Well I mean ... they are both women . They were fighting for like ... domination or some shit .

CU : * Laughs *
Zayne : So you know , I didn't really mind . I was minding my business and not trying to get slapped in the process , but I was kind of disappointed I missed the fight . I really wanted to see that .

CU : * Continues to laugh * Well that was a whole new version . They didn't fight , Zayne ! * Laughs * Yasmine just threw a book . Nobody told you that yet ?
Zayne : They didn't ? Well that's a let down . * Shrugs * Nobody tells me nothing .

CU : Wow . So tell us , have you found anybody special yet ?
Zayne : Maybe ... Well , I don't know . * Laughs * I've been so busy with the tour and when I got off of it I had to deal with Rum & Coke , Yasmine and Allison and then my own stuff , and I haven't talked to her in a minute .

CU : Her ? Oh , sorry . Forgive my tone ...
Zayne : You thought it was a he ?! * Laughs * What ? I come off to you as gay ?

CU : No , no , I just thought because , ya know , it's the new thing ...
Zayne : It's not my thing ! * Laughs * Well there's nothing wrong with being gay but ... Oh my God . That just ruined my whole pride thing I had going on . How did that even ... wow . * Laughs * Is it something about the way I talk ? Dress ? Smile ?

CU : No , no ! I'm sorry , I just assumed . * Nervously laughs * Umm , next question . Your debut album that you announced just last night , what is it going to be about ?
Zayne : Well , 365 Days in Solitude is an album with a song for every month that shows my progress in a process where I'm trying to change myself by being alone with just em and my thoughts . It focuses on a lot of things and so .. yea . I don't want to say much , I want everybody to just tune in and see for themselves .

CU : I see . We noticed you haven't said a lot about 365 Days in Solitude . You just popped out of nowhere and announced it .. What are your plans on future promotion for the album ?
Zayne : Absolutely none ! No teasers , no videos , no singles , nothing . I'm just gonna see where this goes without me having to do all of that extra stuff .

CU : No promotion ? That sounds risky . Why not ?
Zayne : I want to be able to build my ego , which you just destroyed * laughs * , and know that this is the type of album that doesn't need all of that . I want to know that these songs are good enough for the people who listen to it to spread the word and make it known . That would be so boss , right ?

CU : * Laughs * Again , I'm so sorry about that . Hmm , well it's never really been done before . We'll see how that goes . When are you planning to release this album ?
Zayne : Sometime this week actually . Maybe next week , I don't know .

CU : Oh , really ? Well OK . We will keep our eyes peeled . Thank you for letting us talk to you and again , I am so so sorry about that .
Zayne : No problem . And nah , it's cool . Tonight I'm just gonna find some manly shit to do and forget you ever said that . * Laughs *

CU : * Laughs * Again , I'm sorry . And thanks , we'll see you around !

thanks 6 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 08/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 08/09/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 09/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 09/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 09/09/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 09/09/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2720 Posted : 09 September 2013 06:17:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: You should have milked the whole mistaken gay thing :P Jk. I can't wait to go listen to your music as soon as I stop being lazy!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 09/09/2013(UTC)