logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<198199200
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#3981 Posted : 27 June 2023 06:45:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
WEEKEND AT GLASTONBURY
AN ELECTRIC HOMECOMING FOR THE MUSICAL GIANTS

UserPostedImage

"Bet you never thought you'd see us here!" Billy Khan quips with a sly smirk as soon as the famous five-piece take to the stage before a mere syllable has been sung. Yes, all five, Scott Wellington included.

Back in 2012, the sheer hypothetical suggestion that Weekend would be playing Glastonbury would have called the obdurate "music bros" to arms. Add headlining and playing to a record-breaking crowd in excess of 100,000 on the Pyramid Stage to your statement and you'd have avid NME consumers targeting ever member of your family. That's not to say that Weekend never had the pulling power. They pretty much always have. The early 2010's just weren't so kind. Times have changed, however, and the court of public opinion hangs heavily in the pop juggernaut's favour. Boyfriends and fathers are equally fighting their way to the front rather than wishing they were receiving root canal treatment instead. Anywhere is better than a Weekend gig, right? Well, it appears that sentiment is long since a thing of the past. The avid fans were ecstatic. The drunken stereotypes were bombastic. Weekend were electric. Even the most uppity and atrabilious of musos hit the roof when "Smile About It" erupted over the field.

Khan's opening statement also held weight in a completely different regard. Aside from achieving worldwide household name status through their string of chart-topping hit singles and albums, Weekend are also known for a drama or two. Having not performed together since pre-covid in 2019 and Billy going on to launch a highly successful solo career, it has often been speculated that a split is just around the corner. Alleged internal conflict between Khan and Oscar Ward has also kept the gossip columns afloat for the past decade. Let's not forget Dustyn's recent turmoil with estranged and seemingly splenetic ex-boyfriend, Blake Williams, spiking chatter of security concerns. Further adding fuel to the ever-burning fire, it was heavily rumoured that Scott had decided not to participate in the monumental career moment. A screenshot of a FaceTime call minus Wellington being uploaded to Instagram only fanned the flames. Yet, there they all were. What was the catch?

Many people on the front row had reportedly been camping out since midnight, yearning to bask in the stardust of arguably Britain and Ireland's biggest export of the last 10 years. The pressure was on and rumours were rife. Due to their dominant presence within the industry, multiple connections and very own high-profile marriages and relationships, talk of special guest stars went stratospheric in the build up to showtime. Ultimately, Weekend proved they only needed themselves to make history. That's not to say this was a mere "turn up, sing the hits, then leave" affair for them. Nothing was simple in regards to their slot. Older pop recordings had been reworked to grittier, meatier live arrangements. Some vocal line redistribution went on, allowing other members who never got a chance to shine on earlier hits to have more moments on stage. Although albeit very light and minimum, there was even some choreography. Work really went into this set, dropping jaws of sceptics and allowing those familiar with the band's often flippant ways to breathe a sigh of relief as they watched all five execute it all with precision and professionalism.

UserPostedImage
[Brotherly Love: Billy Khan & Oscar Ward shared the stage for 80 minutes without killing each other]

Dustyn Blue-Conners, Billy Khan, Oscar Ward, Riley Hamilton and Scott Wellington portrayed a united front, not only as friends but as a well-oiled and perfectly polished musical machine. The seismic, 20 song strong set went without hitch. From the bombastic opening in the form of their latest release to date, "Pucker", to the rockier reinterpretation of their debut single "Everything About You" closing out the show, the fivesome owned every square inch of their stage, oozing charisma and snarling with their musical chops as they went. Despite suffering from vocal issues in the past, Oscar sounded and presented himself more confident and commanding as ever. Dustyn was rarely seen without one of his beloved guitars, absolutely shredding at points during some heavier rearrangements of their classic hits. Riley's crowd interaction and general "favourite cousin" demeanour bridged the gap from stage to crowd. Scott held his own, showing belief in himself and performing assuredly as part of a unit for the first time in years. Billy's ego also remained in check and he appeared to work with his bandmates rather than against. This was a moment for Weekend, not a part of The Billy Show, and he appeared to understand that. Nobody faltered. No one gave the Twittersphere a reason to persecute them. On the flip side, if you're looking to pick out the standout star of the show, you'd be in for an incredible challenge.

Of course, being a Weekend show, it wasn't all just about meticulous musical prowess. The crowds both at Glastonbury and watching from home equitably relished in their on-stage banter and crowd interaction. Being transmitted live on the BBC, the famous five jokingly reminded themselves not to use colourful language throughout the set. Billy Khan couldn't help but highlight the irony of being warned by a broadcaster with "those initials!". Riley Hamilton's interaction with a zealous front row fan sporting a handmade "I'LL LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND FOR YOU!" sign also provided a much-loved comedy moment in between songs, only further propelled by Dustyn's infectious giggle down the microphone relaying out to the 100k strong crowd, resulting in a sea of glorious and warming cackles. Blue-Conners also received a flurry of supportive cheers and whistles after explaining to the crowd how "overwhelmed" he felt in regards to "all the love" he and the band were experiencing on the Pyramid Stage, slightly welling up in the process.

From being the industry's punching bag and the "uncool" band your little sister loves, to revered pop culture icons and respected musicians, the love and growth witnessed could have brought a tear to a glass eye. Weekend did what they did best and, finally, the crowd were on their side.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 8 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/06/2023(UTC), 2001clay on 27/06/2023(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/06/2023(UTC), PANIC! on 29/06/2023(UTC), kandii on 03/07/2023(UTC), C4AJoh on 06/07/2023(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/07/2023(UTC), Welat65 on 06/04/2024(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3982 Posted : 27 June 2023 09:03:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erica:*sighs and clutches her hands to her chest* look at weekend up there,singing to a field of muddy English people. It truly is the biggest stage of them all. I think it's safe to say we've seen them go from...dare I say it? boys II men....huh? Huh? *Looks very pleased with herself.*

Nina: ugh....I could legally claim stand your ground in Florida,love. That joke literally fucking pained me.

Erica: I thought it was very good. you just don't get the nuance of my work .

Nina: please. Benny hill at his stupidest had more nuance than you've had in your entire life.

Erica: now that was just hurtful.

Nina: right. Sorry,love. *The two hug*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 27/06/2023(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3983 Posted : 06 July 2023 01:45:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Plans Falling Apart

Is the heat too much for Kidd Amaze and Just Record's first planned event

UserPostedImage

Planning an event is hard work, everyone knows that but TJ Aka Kidd Amaze is learning first hand how difficult it can be. While this has been in the works for months in advance as he are approaching the event date, 9 days away, problems are popping up when how the event is going to be staff, the hours of the show and more importantly, the timetable for acts to come in and perform. Promoters from other events are worry that the lack of structure is going to doom the event before it even gets off the ground.

Quote:
We have a general idea of how the show is going to be planned out but so far there isn't really anything that we can put out to promote the show. We have already had one big name artist pull out because of the lack of transparency and more could pull out as well. I think that is one of the reason why people are going for the Friday event because they know that TJ is going to be there and perform but we still don't have a timetable of who is going on before him or if there is going to be people before him?

We tried to figure out who was the "big name" artist that was scheduled to come in but we couldn't get a idea on who it could be? The part that is worrisome is that they still don't know the card that is going to be with just 9 days away from the start of the show. A rep from Just Record did have something to say about the programming and how things will be laid out.

Quote:
While we don't have a lot that we can tell the public as of right now, the plan was this was going to be a one day event outside, originally but after the planning stage was over it ballooned to something bigger and better than what we thought. The Price for admission is going to be well worth it with the plans that have been put in place. There is going to be something for everyone not just in music. Of course there is going to be music here, this is a music festival, but more than anything we want to give back to the community that help shaped one of the owners and Artist that we have. I think people want to know what is coming to plan and prepare but we have a lot of surprises that we don't want to give away. There will be an announcement on who will be performing Friday and Saturday at a later date but your going to have to tune in to find out and pay a ticket to the black out show that is going to be taken place Sunday.

This was the first time that we heard Black-Out show that is going to be the surprise show Sunday. From one side we hear that plans have been adjusted "repeatedly" in order to keep agents and promoters "happy" with where their client may in up being on the card. Who is going to be headlining, who is going to open, how many songs that are going to be done for each. Another source working has said that most of the problems has already been taken care of and that "Egos is what is is keeping everything secret around here." What Do you think about this, are you planning on going to the show not really knowing who you are going to see? Are the problems really over or is this event at risk of being cancel due to poor planning and management?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 06/07/2023(UTC), erich hess on 06/07/2023(UTC), BrownSugar on 06/07/2023(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/07/2023(UTC), RadioVine on 06/07/2023(UTC), C4AJoh on 06/07/2023(UTC), PANIC! on 11/07/2023(UTC), kandii on 25/07/2023(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3984 Posted : 06 July 2023 02:38:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: nina and I are taking press calls at 1-900- Harlots. For 6.99 per minute,we will give YOU the inside baseball.

Nina: or we'll make a very good guess,love. Oh,and each call averages about 29 minutes.

Erica: we're playing this event but *snorts before laughing* we're not headlining. Cuts into our valuable drinking and mingling time.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
freestylechamp on 06/07/2023(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3985 Posted : 25 July 2023 23:30:39(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
DAE HO PARK RECEIVES BACKLASH, BOYCOTTED BY PARENTS
The K-Pop singer's raunchy image is getting out of hand! Will hypersexuality ruin his career?

UserPostedImage

"I had no idea what my daughter was listening to after all this time!" Twitter user @Sarah_Paulmoore39 stated in a viral tweet last week. She had innocently tuned into the Bringing The Heat Festival where Dae Ho Park performed a showstopping set. "I thought I would enjoy streaming the festival live with my family because my teenager had been talking about Dae Ho Park nonstop for years! Hearing his music just now, I wanted to throw up!" She continues in the thread. Thousands of parents agreed with her in the comments, citing his lyrics as "hypersexual", his suggestive choreography on stage as "gross" and the huge visual of the vagina canal displayed at one point during Dae Ho Park's set as "too far".

UserPostedImage
The infamous 'vagina canal' visual displayed on the screen behind Dae Ho Park as he sung "Cotton Candy Kisses" at the Bringing The Heat Festival. Art by Erica Anderson.

The claims of Dae Ho Park being overtly sexual in his music are not baseless, his debut album "Crash Course Dummy" touching on themes of bisexuality, noncommital relationships, and adultery. The record was intended to take an honest look at what it's like to date in this day and age, Dae Ho Park comparing himself to a "crash dummy" testing out a course of collision. Even though the album was a hit amongst the teen & young adult demographics, his music had previously not garnered a lot of attention from an older crowd. For a lot of parent's and grandparent's, this is their first introduction to Dae Ho Park's music and it is not a good look for the K-Pop singer.

With the recent release of "Out of This World", Dae Ho Park finds himself under intense scrutiny from his newest listeners. "I like my bodies fluid? I lick up all their fluids? WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?" Another disappointed twitter user writes. Parents all over the internet have weighed in on Dae's antics and have vowed to boycott the K-Pop singer, telling parents everywhere "to check their teenager's phones and rooms" for Dae's music and to "get rid of" his music and merch. The movement has even gone as far to result in at least 5 major Dae Ho Park fan accounts that were ran on twitter and tumblr being shut down by the account owner's parents. "We can not allow our children to be poisoned by Dae Ho Park's sexually inappropriate woke agenda. This is a call to action." Twitter account @ConservativeParentWatchUSA tweeted just hours after "Out Of This World" was debuted on stage at the Bringing The Heat Festival. Dae Ho Park's sales have declined as a result of the crackdown.

UserPostedImage

After a string of cocky tweets from Dae Ho Park, Twitter has spent all morning debating whether the parental boycott of Dae Ho Park's music has anything to do with him speaking out against transphobia and heteronormativity with his recent nonbinary anthem, "Out Of This World". Dae Ho Park has always shown solidarity when it comes to important issues that the LGBTQIA+ community faces but has previously kept a low profile while still being successful musically. It seems as Dae Ho Park spends more time in the spotlight, his reputation dwindles.

thanks 8 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 26/07/2023(UTC), 2001clay on 26/07/2023(UTC), C4AJoh on 26/07/2023(UTC), freestylechamp on 26/07/2023(UTC), Cerys Nyland on 26/07/2023(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/07/2023(UTC), PANIC! on 26/07/2023(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2023(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3986 Posted : 26 July 2023 00:36:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: as an artist,the highest praise one can get is pissing off parents and grandparents. Also you just know some of
these are Blake Williams accounts.

Erica: not a vagina! You know,that thing half the population has.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 26/07/2023(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3987 Posted : 31 July 2023 10:33:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua: Taking names of all the fucking whiners. I'm not above causing a scene.
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#3988 Posted : 03 August 2023 05:24:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

BLAKE WILLIAMS SPARKS OUTRAGE AS HE REVEALS RELATIONSHIP WITH AUBREY CASSIDY
Concern Grows Amongst Aubrey Cassidy's Fans Following Revelation of Relationship with Polarising Figure

UserPostedImage

In a surprising turn of events, pop singers Blake Williams and Aubrey Cassidy have confirmed their romantic relationship, causing a wave of concern among fans and followers. The relationship was speculated for weeks on social media due to flirtatious posts and comments between the pair, and now the 29-year-old Blake, a member of the boyband The Zone, officially announced that he is dating 23-year-old chart-topping pop starlet.

However, the revelation has not been well-received by the public, as Blake Williams has long been a divisive and polarising figure. Known for his extreme right-wing views and penchant for spreading hateful and harmful propaganda and misinformation online, Blake's reputation has been marred by a history of controversial behaviour.

What adds further fuel to the fire is Blake's past behaviour towards his ex-boyfriend, Dustyn Blue-Conners, a globally adored figure and member of the successful British-Irish boy band Weekend. Their highly publicized breakup in 2012 has left Blake with a lingering bitterness, leading to ongoing harassment of Dustyn and his partner, Dallas Blue-Conners, lead singer of the pop-punk band Juneau. The couple has been together for nearly a decade and is happily married for four years, yet Blake continues to target them in online attacks. Dustyn even went as far as taking out a restraining order against Williams which is currently still withstanding.

"Aubrey fans worry she will suffer a similar fate," expresses one concerned follower, voicing the widespread fear that the talented pop princess might be affected negatively by her association with Blake.

Blake's previous relationship with Ashley Grimmie, another fellow pop star and older sister of Joshua Grimmie who tragically passed away due to an overdose in 2020, has further fuelled anxiety amongst Aubrey Cassidy's fans. They fear that history might repeat itself, and Aubrey's well-being could be at risk.

The coupling of Blake Williams and Aubrey Cassidy has been met with disapproval from many corners, with fans urging Aubrey to reconsider the relationship for her own safety and well-being.

On behalf of Williams, his representative issued a statement in response to the public's concerns, defending the relationship, stating, "Blake and Aubrey have a deep connection that goes beyond any public persona. They share a genuine love for each other, and Blake is committed to supporting Aubrey in her personal and professional growth. He understands the public perception surrounding him but hopes that people will allow their love to flourish without preconceived judgments."

Despite the representative's statement, it remains to be seen how the public will react to the relationship in the coming days. As this news continues to circulate, the spotlight on both Blake Williams and Aubrey Cassidy intensifies, leaving fans and the music industry alike with mixed feelings about this unexpected pairing.
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
2001clay on 03/08/2023(UTC), erich hess on 03/08/2023(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2023(UTC), freestylechamp on 03/08/2023(UTC), PANIC! on 27/08/2023(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3989 Posted : 03 August 2023 05:39:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: i'm not even going to make a joke now that this is confirmed. abuse isnt funny. i hope aubrey gets out sooner than later.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 03/08/2023(UTC), 2001clay on 03/08/2023(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3990 Posted : 30 September 2023 23:02:42(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
CULTURE UNCUT EXCLUSIVE: RAPPER ‘JADYN GHALEN’ SET TO TURN BUSINESSMAN IN EXTRA CURRICULAR VENTURE!
‘The rapper has been vocal in his ambitious nature in comparison to that of his ‘Orion’ bandmates. The artist has been one of the stand-out stars of the music industry in 2023 and is set to capitalise on the momentum as he receives clearance from Studio60 to set up his own label imprint adding to the organisations current empire while also setting the artist on his own path’

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage
Studio60 owner Brianna Harrington spotted leaving 'San Antonio Winery' on Thursday evening with Jadyn Ghalen

It's not been a quiet year for Jadyn Ghalen, firstly with constant rumours of tensions within his group ‘Orion’ and then his steps ahead of his band members and family members Jamal Ghalen and Brayton Carter. He’s posted cryptic statements on social media that have only served to fuel any rumours of difficulties within the ’Orion’ group, his solo ventures have proven that there’s a path out there for him away from the group if he chooses that route and now business opportunities are being offered to him due to his ambitious nature to succeed. Following on from the success with his solo summer debut E.P and it’s promotional singles it’s now being reported that the rapper has been offered the opportunity to set up his own record label imprint under the Studio60 banner, likely serving as a breeding ground for future stars of the music industry to get their opportunity to showcase their talents without the expectations of a major label and any interferences that may usually come from the top.
With this latest opportunity it just serves to highlight the ambitions of the young rap and hip-hop artist and seemingly plays into the suggestions that the primary reason for the tensions within ‘Orion’ are based on the heady ambitions of Jadyn to take on any golden opportunities that come his way. Stemming from back in 2022 when he was the driving force behind the rap trio’s brief and lucrative partnership with the NFL and the Madden franchise despite pushback from band member and cousin Brayton Carter.

This year saw the trio opt to take an extended break from working as a group for a number of months, an opportunity to separate from each other and find their own lanes, however it is quite telling that Jadyn was the only member of the group that took the downtime as an opportunity to further establish his name within the music industry as brother Jamal returned back home during the break and Brayton privately enjoyed his free time at his home in California with his girlfriend Aubrey Mikkel. It was always agreed that the trio would re-convene in late summer to support one of the final legs of the Rum & Coke ‘The Family World Tour’ which they did and this was followed up by the expected confirmation that the trio were back in the recording studio together by the end of August to begin working on their sophomore album as a group.
Although the trio have returned to the studio, the underlying tensions seemingly still remain with Jadyn informing Ashford York during a Half-Moon Music interview that decisions made between three people takes a lot longer than those when it’s a solo project, alluding to his preference to working as a solo artist. He has also thrown a couple of light hearted jabs in the direction primarily of Brayton “Bellows” Carter, offering the fact that Brayton tends to spend a lot of his time with his girlfriend Aubrey rather than being productive in his career by playfully joking that “Aubrey’s pussy has put Brayton into early retirement” and recently hinting that he was on a path to bigger things beyond the group, acknowledging that he would give his all and see his commitment to the group through with this next album but indicating that he was on a different path to the other two members, hinting that this could be his final run as part of the group. With the decision clearly coming in the aftermath of this potential new venture.

Although nothing has been officially confirmed just yet, we are expecting an announcement within the next week confirming that Jadyn will be heading up a team that will form the management group of his own record label, an imprint of Studio60 and will sit just underneath the companies own current labels ‘Studio60 Records’ and ‘Tric-Jam Records’. Jadyn was spotted leaving a restaurant alongside Studio60 owner ‘Brianna Harrington’ on Thursday evening, sparking speculation on social media as to the details of their private meeting. It’s thought that the initial idea of the imprint label was brought to the table a couple of months ago but is not currently known whether Jadyn was always planned to have his name attached to the project. Insiders have said that the final details are being worked out between Jadyn and Brianna but the project is moving along at a pretty swift pace and that there’s already one or two potential signings ready to be announced. It’s currently not known how hands on Jadyn will be in terms of the signings and the day-to-day running, but it has been confirmed that a dedicated team has been put in place to help with the smooth launch of the label. Only time will tell when the label see’s the light of day and whether it will be a success but given the companies track record, the evidence suggests it very well may be.
thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Cerys Nyland on 30/09/2023(UTC), 2001clay on 01/10/2023(UTC), BrownSugar on 01/10/2023(UTC), erich hess on 02/10/2023(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3991 Posted : 02 October 2023 02:32:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica:oh. Bleh. It probably just is a business relationship then. I wanted romance, intrigue,steamy stories told around the office water cooler.

Nina: as employees of studio60,we are entitled to steamy office talk,loves. And honestly, I'm getting well sick of hearing Erica's "I was but a lonely and naive theme park hot dog vendor" story.

Erica:Nina! I told you that in confidence.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
C4AJoh on 02/10/2023(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3992 Posted : 14 January 2024 03:27:39(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
News and Rumors

2024 is just getting started but plans are looking that this year is going to be a big year for Just Record Record label. A lot of the talent that the team have sign and barely put out any projects a few singles here and there and while acts such as Kara Romero, and Kidd Amaze have put out full projects, artists like Natale Mays, Cosmic Blue, Erik Zullo have come out with anything noteworthy and it could be because of the laze-fare way the label works with talent. That could be changing as Younghood Finished he last album Gang Shit, He is now looking at going over to Just Record to work on his next project. There is also in the works of a collab album with artists like Younghood, Kidd Amaze, and Tyron, who is formerly known as Big Stacks. That album is suppose to be coming out this year with others to possibly appear on it as well.

UserPostedImage
Photo of Kidd Amaze in a new music video with new artist?

What's going on with Catch Up?

Last year Chris, Sarah, and Jake left Catch Up to go on the road with Japanese Cartoon and left the show in Tyler and Curtis hands to do the show. Since they have taken over the show as been going through a restructure process. Mostly from management looking at the show and with there show host gone, what do with a show with new people. It seems like the Network wants to see how this show will do but it hasn't really gotten a fair shake being on the streaming platform MAX where Tyler has been more on the Youtube and Twitch platform. There have been talks that the show may go through a transformation to better fit the new hosts and give them a better shot to impress a new crowd. They may even flow into live streaming to get interest back on the product.

UserPostedImage
New look for Chris as he is on the road with Japanese Cartoon

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 14/01/2024(UTC), Cerys Nyland on 14/01/2024(UTC), BrownSugar on 15/01/2024(UTC), C4AJoh on 15/01/2024(UTC), erich hess on 15/01/2024(UTC), Welat65 on 06/04/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3993 Posted : 06 April 2024 03:26:27(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
UMA’S FALLOUT: JADYN AND TISHA JACKSON CLASH BACKSTAGE
‘CCTV footage from the Universal Music Awards after-show party at the Belasco club in Los Angeles shows the tense scenes between Tisha Jackson and members of Orion in a heated exchange following the first ever Universal Music Awards back in March’

The first ever Universal Music Awards could be considered a success, with seemingly a fun time had for all involved in the awards ceremony as it made its debut and many hoping that it becomes an annual event. However CCTV footage leaked from the aftermath of the ceremony in Los Angeles shows a slightly different image with Orion and Tisha Jackson seemingly getting into a very heated exchange with each other. It’s reported that prior to the weekend in question, the relationship between the hip-hop trio and Tisha was always one of mutual respect, with Tisha even publicly praising the relative newcomers on their early success, in particular she publicly praised one of the hit singles from Jadyn Ghalen’s first foray into solo music and even shouted out the group in her track “Dime” which was taken from her 2022 record titled “Album of the Year”. For all intents and purposes it certainly appeared that both admired each others artistry at least from a distance, making the bizarre scenes in the aftermath of the awards show all the more unexpected.

The leaked footage saw Tisha in the private lounge area of the luxury nightclub, flanked by her security and accompanied by Tika Mays and Thickmouse she makes her way to Orion who appear to be in high spirits in a group which also included Amy-Jayne, Vincent Cooper Jr and Imani Woods, the latter two being co-execs at Jadyn’s recently launched record label ‘Royale Vices & Virtues’. All initially seems well between the two groups as they greet each other, Amy-Jayne is introduced to Tisha and the pair seem friendly, Brayton appears to share a laugh with Vincent and Imani, Jamal appears to leave the situation abruptly on Tisha’s arrival but the initial interactions appear to be friendly. After the initial greetings, Tisha appears to speak to Jadyn and Brayton and the three of them seem to share a laugh with Tisha even sharing a hug with the pair of them.
There appears to be some gesturing and conversation happening between the group for a couple of moments before interactions start to split off into smaller groups. It’s here where Jadyn and his friend/label exec Vincent begin talking separately with Tisha appearing to be relatively cordial to begin with before the exchange seems to become a little more heated, Jadyn appears frustrated, throwing his hands around and gesturing towards Tisha before she appears to snap back. Vincent appears caught in the middle before Jadyn turns away from Tisha and heads across to the bar. In the aftermath of the scene, Vincent has a conversation with Tisha as things then begin to calm down a little. The rest of the group that had split off into separate conversations appear confused at what sparked the argument.

Although seemingly out of nowhere, the argument didn’t seem to escalate into anything physical. Seemingly fizzling out after the initial heated exchange. It’s not publicly known what caused the rift between Tisha Jackson and Jadyn Ghalen specifically, but on further investigation it appears that Orion and Tisha had conversations earlier in the evening at the awards show with the producers of the show following Tisha’s opening performance being delayed and later being switched to close out the show. Insiders have stated that following Tisha’s set malfunction she wasn’t able to open the show as planned, it was expected that the producers would pull the plug on her performance all together as the show had already been planned to a tight running order. Part of that running order was that ‘Orion’ would close the show with their recent return single “All Accelerator, No Brakes” and were reportedly asked by the producers of the show if they would be willing to perform before the final award was announced in order to allow Tisha to deliver her performance at the end of the show, given her lengthy set time expected to hit around fifteen to twenty minutes as opposed to the expected five minute performance ‘Orion’ were set to perform.

Insiders reported that the discussions went on for at least ten minutes between the producers, all three members of ‘Orion’ and Tisha Jackson backstage while awards were being announced before it was eventually agreed to allow Tisha to close the show. It’s reported that Brayton was the most accommodating towards the request and understanding of the pressure that Tisha was under, Jadyn reportedly dug his heels in a little but eventually relented while Jamal was dead set against the idea, reportedly leaving the discussions early and telling the rest of them “do whatever the fuck you want.” And reportedly calling Tisha out on “Diva bullshit.” Before leaving the backstage area, it’s worth noting that he was spotted during the middle of the show taking a seat next to Kara Romero and Younghood rather than sitting in his original seat with the rest of ‘Orion’ and their group of people.
Some insiders have speculated different sequences of events, with Jadyn and Tisha reportedly getting into a much more heated exchange backstage with a lot of yelling while others have said that the situation backstage was pretty much a non-issue with a calm discussion being had and all parties seemingly agreeing on the same outcome which eventually led to Tisha closing out the show in the end.

Either way you look at it, the CCTV footage definitely shows some form of verbal altercation between Jadyn and Tisha, how far this bad blood goes is unknown right now. We have reached out to all parties in regards to the information we’ve been given and have yet to received a response. We will keep you updated if we find out more details on this developing story.
thanks 6 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 06/04/2024(UTC), BrownSugar on 06/04/2024(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 06/04/2024(UTC), Welat65 on 06/04/2024(UTC), erich hess on 06/04/2024(UTC), Head South Records on 06/04/2024(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3994 Posted : 06 April 2024 22:10:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: someone's going to end up in the water tank of the Cecil hotel.

Nina: wrong CCTV footage, love.

Erica: Blair witch?

Nina:not even CCTV. Found footage movie. Third times a charm?

Erica: you're like the worst improv partner ever. You're not "yes anding" me at all!

Nina: I didn't know we were doing a bit.

Erica: "love", we're always doing a bit.

Nina: you miss one hundred percent of the bits you do not take.

Erica: and we took the hell of this bit!

Nina: i think this situation is nothing more than egos,love.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
C4AJoh on 06/04/2024(UTC)