logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline forkboy  
#41 Posted : 25 February 2012 00:22:50(UTC)
forkboy

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
I take it this forum doesn't have "silent" mode for posters? It's a wonderful thing for mods, it just means that nobody but moderators can see the silenced persons posts. Can have hysterical results.
User is suspended until 21/01/4750 08:10:37(UTC) Megastar  
#42 Posted : 25 February 2012 01:56:14(UTC)
Megastar

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
The only reason why I made multiple accounts was because the mods suspended my Missy K.I.M. account. After that, I created another account called xXPlatinumXx.... After they agreed to let me stay again, RoseJapanFan started posting something that I posted about buying mansions.... I didn't quite understand the "OOC" thing at this time in the link I'm about to display... At this time, I didn't read the Roleplay Guidlines yet.. http://www.therockstargame.com/...posts&t=7457&p=2

Scott, or one of the other mods banned that account since I broke an agreement I had with them about not cursing out others and stuff like that.... I then created CallMeTeachXD... At this time, I read the guidelines, and understood how to roleplay good. The first act I created with that account was "Gabe". He got good reception from other users.... And he started dating Daniel... I didn't want people to think that I was the "Missy Kim" creator, so I made this post below...
http://www.therockstargame.com/....aspx?g=posts&t=7794

I started that thread because I didn't want people to take me on as "missy kim" anymore.. I just wanted it to fade.. But it obviously just made people stay away from me at first.. I mean, if I didn't make that post, I'll probably be on that account right now :X.. Anyways, after all the drama that went on on this post, Mouschi was giving up Kato. I asked for Kato first, without fully learning the character in which bikz made him to be. I started making Kato say word on the celebrity twitter thing, saying words like "Bitch" and stuff like that. FiveT always knew who I was, so he suggested to me that I talk to mouschi about how I felt about getting banned and stuff like that... I'm not saying that this is 1000% true, but in my opinion, mouschi told the mods or whoever that I was the user who was banned just to get Kato back because I wasn't playing him correctly...
After that, I started creating a lot of accounts, in an attempt to not get caught up again like I did the previous times. I only did that so people who'd had to use their instincts to decide which one was me.. And I always created a rapper with the second account to make it seem like that was me, and the other account wasn't.. After I created Essence and the Rockstar accounts, through the Rockstar account, I posted a thread about Gabe, the act I had previously..
http://www.therockstargame.com/....aspx?g=posts&t=8053 I did that to make it seem like Rockstar was I and Essence wasn't.. But I obviously failed at that too... Oh not to mention, I created "JacoIsMe" at this time too. After all of these account got banned, I now created this account, and TafariKush.... After my act Raven J got quite good reception, I started roleplaying a little better. Is tarted trying more and I didn't steal any lyrics like I've done before and stuff like that... I then told Scott that I was the creator of TafariKush and this account.. I told him that I stopped using that account "TafarKush" and that I'd try more, which is what I'm doing now... I stopped using the "TafariKush" account for about a month.. but then I had to use it to PM Scott because he banned my PopstarExposed account for me trying to get back Kato.... But I spoke to Scott and gave him my password so he can see that "Famous7x7" said that Kato belonged to me. He then let me get back my account PopstarExposed, and I started RPing again.. A day or 2 later, I couldn't log into my PopstarExposed account for some reason, (not saying Scott did anything) and I created this account to rp with my acts and stuff... I keep on trying to login to PopstarExposed but I can't...

I hope you guys fully understand me...

Edited by user 25 February 2012 01:57:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline asdf  
#43 Posted : 25 February 2012 02:52:15(UTC)
asdf

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Yea, but see the root of the problem, was in your first line. When we suspend an account, you aren't supposed to create another account just because we suspended you. For some reason it is possible though, so I realize it's stupid of me to tell you not too. Everyone does anymore.

Like I've said, I sympathize with you. You have been doing better.

Everything is good, you've obviously got another chance. We haven't suspended you again or started deleting all of your posts, so take the chance and run with it. It's not entirely your fault, its a bit of a hole in the way the forums are run by us mods. The forums are extremely quiet, so we are kind of lazy about it. Lol.

You have to realize though, you really screwed up in the beginning, and if there is one sure way to be hated here...it's to start badly. I did it, stephaniewazhere did it, and we have suffered for it. We've also came out of it, hell, I'm a mod now. I was once hated by most everyone on the forums, like you. So, just listen to the advice we give you and try to follow the "guide-lines" even if they aren't stone set rules. You'll eventually get some credibility back, just don't expect it to come quickly.

(After all this time, I still get pissed that nobody comments on my RPs most of the time, the secret is to keep trying and do it for yourself. ;) Trust me.)
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
thanks 3 users thanked asdf for this useful post.
Megastar on 25/02/2012(UTC), Matticus on 25/02/2012(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 25/02/2012(UTC)
User is suspended until 21/01/4750 08:10:37(UTC) Megastar  
#44 Posted : 25 February 2012 02:56:25(UTC)
Megastar

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Thank you :) It means a lot to me.