logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TafariKush  
#1 Posted : 25 February 2012 12:10:12(UTC)
TafariKush

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
At first I was mad that I got banned, but now I'm not... I joined a new forum and it has about 12 other members... The members are from the forum I previously joined.. So I finally joined!! :D I will sometimes be stealing some of the roleplays that any of you guys make.. I'll be stealing the songs and interviews from here >:D Anyways, there are a lot of new face claims here and for the record, I don't want any of you mean lousy members from here joining there, so I won't tell you the name of the site!! Oh and, I claimed Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, and Justin Timberlake over there :P Dueces.. Oh and, thank you to some of the users who were nice here....

You won't be seeing me here.. By, Boo yahh bitchez
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#2 Posted : 25 February 2012 12:16:06(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Wow.. you're original...
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
Matticus on 26/02/2012(UTC)
Offline forkboy  
#3 Posted : 25 February 2012 12:16:31(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
No idea who you are, no idea why you got banned, no idea why I'm expected to care that you won't be posting here again.

Good luck in your future endevours brah
thanks 4 users thanked forkboy for this useful post.
Moquel on 25/02/2012(UTC), Matticus on 26/02/2012(UTC), Laurelles1 on 26/02/2012(UTC), Raphaela on 27/02/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4 Posted : 25 February 2012 12:43:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Why you felt the need to even tell us you were going is beyond me....Thank God, goodbye.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 25/02/2012(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#5 Posted : 25 February 2012 12:54:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
You probably don't even have a site that's why you aren't ''telling us the name''. You couldn't even grasp the concept of face claiming never mind create your own site.... -_-
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Offline TafariKush  
#6 Posted : 25 February 2012 12:55:42(UTC)
TafariKush

I don't have a site?? Really??

http://musicroleplay.proboards.com/index.cgi
UserPostedImage
Offline TafariKush  
#7 Posted : 25 February 2012 13:06:18(UTC)
TafariKush

Originally Posted by: TafariKush Go to Quoted Post
I don't have a site?? Really??

http://musicroleplay.proboards.com/index.cgi

Oh and, please do not trash my site.. If your going to join, then please don't try to post stupid shit... that'll just get me annoyed... In favor of me leaving, don't do nothing dumb over there -_-
UserPostedImage
Offline DistortedAudio  
#8 Posted : 25 February 2012 13:11:05(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
I'll start my statement by saying this,

When you first came back, I was all for giving you a second (really fifth) chance. A few people can testify that I was amongst the people saying that you'd changed, and you could serve as a functioning member of the community, and by functioning I mean "not being a douche".

The multiple problems I'm having with you are:
- You completely, like completely ripped off RoseJapan's stuff. Names and everything, that may not mean a-lot to non-RPers but that's pretty shitty in my opinion.
- Saying, "I don't want any of you on my site naaa! I'm not even telling you the name!" then telling us the name an hour later makes you seem pretty short-sighted by meh.

I hate this the most because I feel for you in truth, and I think deep-down we all do. We all started off shitty, we all started off a bit off-kilter but over the course of time we found our places here with the help of others, and others have tried to help you get into step with the overall feel of TRSG but I guess it isn't for everybody, even when you want it to be.

So, goodbye. Goodbye. Was nice knowing you and not nice knowing you at times. Really a mixed bag.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 3 users thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 25/02/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/02/2012(UTC), Matticus on 26/02/2012(UTC)
Offline TafariKush  
#9 Posted : 25 February 2012 13:14:55(UTC)
TafariKush

LOL, I got banned just now for no reason though... RoseJapanFan made a mistake claiming Nicki Minaj.. She claimed her as Onika Miraj... She even said it herself that she thinks that's her name. I claimed her the right way... How could I get banned for that?
UserPostedImage
Offline DistortedAudio  
#10 Posted : 25 February 2012 13:23:44(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Also, "I'm NEVER COMING BACK AGAIN11!!11!!" and then coming back to respond to all of our posts individually is equally short-sighted, in fact almost as stupid as you "stealing the songs and interviews" we do.

Why? Why would you do that? Why would you just rip the shit that we actually set time out to write? I mean fuck, that's just...shitty.
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline TafariKush  
#11 Posted : 25 February 2012 13:29:12(UTC)
TafariKush

If Scott made me stay, maybe I wouldn't have to do that. But from now on, I'm simply going to copy and paste it onto my forum, and everyone over there will give me all the credit for it :P If I can just use Nicki Minaj as a face claim, just nicki minaj alone, no other, I won't cause trouble. But nooooooooooo that's too much of a big deal.. I will be using the Rps here :P
UserPostedImage
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#12 Posted : 25 February 2012 13:32:05(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
LOL, I got banned just now for no reason though... RoseJapanFan made a mistake claiming Nicki Minaj.. She claimed her as Onika Miraj... She even said it herself that she thinks that's her name. I claimed her the right way... How could I get banned for that?

For the last time she did not make a mistake and she never said she thinks that's her name. You obviously need to go do some research and learn how to get her name right. Tons of websites out there that will tell you what you keep saying is false. See this is what I was talking about you keep on annoying the hell out of me. That's why I never wanted to have a thing to do with you. Especially the nerve you have taking our role-plays all because you want to whine about not having Nicki Minaj. Really? Are you that desperate and immature? No respect for you at all.

Edited by user 25 February 2012 13:32:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline TafariKush  
#13 Posted : 25 February 2012 13:34:35(UTC)
TafariKush

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post

For the last time she did not make a mistake and she never said she thinks that's her name. You obviously need to go do some research and learn how to get her name right. Tons of websites out there that will tell you what you keep saying is false. See this is what I was talking about you keep on annoying the hell out of me. That's why I never wanted to have a thing to do with you. Especially the nerve you have taking our role-plays all because you want to whine about not having Nicki Minaj. Really? Are you that desperate and immature? No respect for you at all.

Her name is Onika Maraj.. not Onika Miraj.... It says it on her twitter, her facebook page, her wiki page, and lots of more... And yes, I'll be using the roleplays here 80% of the time.... If everyone would just be nice to me here, we could be roleplaying together now.... But whatever... I'm using the roleplays here :P
UserPostedImage
Offline DistortedAudio  
#14 Posted : 25 February 2012 13:34:41(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

If Scott made me stay, maybe I wouldn't have to do that. But from now on, I'm simply going to copy and paste it onto my forum, and everyone over there will give me all the credit for it :P If I can just use Nicki Minaj as a face claim, just nicki minaj alone, no other, I won't cause trouble. But nooooooooooo that's too much of a big deal.. I will be using the Rps here :P

Well, if you're going to be like that, I'm left to respond in the only way the internet has taught me how. With JPGs that accurately describe the situation:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 1 user thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
Offline TafariKush  
#15 Posted : 25 February 2012 13:38:06(UTC)
TafariKush

What do you mean JPGs??? file extensions for images LOL! Anyways, I hope your hard work pays off.... The longest roleplays on here, I'll be using, and the users on the other forum will praise me :D
UserPostedImage
Offline DistortedAudio  
#16 Posted : 25 February 2012 13:40:52(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 4 users thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
infinite135 on 25/02/2012(UTC), Mckenzie- on 25/02/2012(UTC), Matticus on 26/02/2012(UTC), Laurelles1 on 26/02/2012(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#17 Posted : 25 February 2012 13:40:58(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Simple spelling mistake on her part as every other human being does. Just because she spelled her name wrong doesn't give you rights to claim her. She claimed her correct so just get over it and leave us all alone. You just keep proving more and more why none of us should ever consider liking you. You seriously need help but I'm through with this conversation.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline TafariKush  
#18 Posted : 25 February 2012 13:42:36(UTC)
TafariKush

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Simple spelling mistake on her part as every other human being does. Just because she spelled her name wrong doesn't give you rights to claim her. She claimed her correct so just get over it and leave us all alone. You just keep proving more and more why none of us should ever consider liking you. You seriously need help but I'm through with this conversation.

No mistake... She said that she spelled her name correctly, but she didn't.. I have no clue who Onika Miraj is.... Therefore, I had a right to claim her :P
UserPostedImage
Offline TafariKush  
#19 Posted : 25 February 2012 13:43:27(UTC)
TafariKush

Oh and, put some effort into your roleplays guys >:D I'll be needing them!! :P
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#20 Posted : 25 February 2012 13:49:05(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
thanks 3 users thanked infinite135 for this useful post.
DistortedAudio on 25/02/2012(UTC), Marksy on 25/02/2012(UTC), Matticus on 26/02/2012(UTC)