logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages«<422423424425426>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#8461 Posted : 04 December 2019 02:59:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19122 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
"Yeah..." Camillo's voice trails off nervously, a little apprehensive about the whole Thanksgiving idea. He knows that it's a big deal for Americans and he doesn't wish to fuck it up, especially around his boyfriend and his family. He paces around his bedroom on the phone to Chris. "Are you sure they'll want me there? I don't want to intrude or anything." The last thing Camillo wants is to make a bad impression or be an unwanted guest. "Either way...I can't wait to see you again," Camillo smiles. He really enjoys being around Chris.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline freestylechamp  
#8462 Posted : 04 December 2019 03:16:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
"Don't sweat the small stuff, Cam, if you don't want to we can go over to your family's place and eat over there?" Chris said trying to be supportive he wasn't worry about his family knowing about is antics but he was a little worried that he hasn't told anyone that he was dating a famous singer. "Come on over and I'm going to get ready so we can get going." He whispers 'I love you' "Okay bye," and hung up the phone with his face feeling hot. He didn't even want to look at his face right now. He finished getting dress after calming down with a dark red sweater and blue jeans.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8463 Posted : 04 December 2019 05:06:10(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"No, no. My family don't celebrate it. I wouldn't want to just drop by on my mom like that without warning. I'm fine with going to your family's place. I can't wait to see you. Hopefully they like me." Camillo says with a nervous laugh. He's a nice guy and makes friends easily but it's hard to gauge how family's will react to a new boyfriend. Some are overprotective. Some are just being stubborn and don't think anyone is good enough. Also, being an immigrant in America in 2019 doesn't help matters either. Not that he thinks Chris' family are bigots but you never know what politic views and beliefs strangers hold to their chest. He hears Chris whisper that he loves him but before he gets a chance to respond, his boyfriend hangs up the call. Camillo chuckles and shakes his head, dropping his phone onto the bed before heading for the shower.

Just over an hour later, Camillo turns up at Chris' house wearing a blue hoodie and dark jeans, trying to stay warm for the winter.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8464 Posted : 04 December 2019 07:17:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I normally just show up on my family like that. I don't know much of the extended family but I'm sure my mom and dad will like you and if not we can go somewhere and eat just the two of us." Chris said trying to be supportive and let him know that it was going to be okay. When Camillo came over Chris smiled and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "Did you shave, mister GQ I like the smooth skin." he said rubbing his face. So you just about ready I already called my brother and let him know that I coming with my boyfriend and he was shocked to know it wasn't billy so if he can make jokes then I think we are in the clear." Chris got his coat and came back to Camillo "You want to drive or you want to ride with me?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8465 Posted : 04 December 2019 08:01:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, thought I'd make an effort for your family...and for you, of course," Camillo smiles and gives Chris a soft kiss on the lips. "You should introduce me to your friends and family as GQ's Man of the Year. If that doesn't impress them then I'm not sure what will. Maybe a few of my hilarious fart jokes?" Camillo says with little laugh before taking Chris by the hand, stroking the back of it lightly with his thumb. "Well I'm glad you're brother is cool with it at least. That's some weight off my mind." Camillo smiles gently and looks Chris in the eyes. "I'll ride with you. Carpooling...saving the planet and all that. Just wish we had a little more time together before we leave. You're looking insanely good right now." Camillo chuckles and strokes his boyfriend's cheek.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8466 Posted : 04 December 2019 12:27:45(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"My family and I very much appreciate the effort and my lips thank you too, I'm not a big fan of kissing hair bumps." One thing Chris notice about himself he really like smooth shaved faces. At first he didn't know why cause he always like beards but then kissing hairy beards just wasn't working for him, the more you know, also Camillo with wet hair and just getting out the shower steam. "I think we should start with the fart shows to make me look good and then clench it with the GQ man of the year, definitely lead off with the fart jokes you'll be right at home." He said laughing. He can just imagine his family kinda getting Camillo humor which will make it charming and endearing this family want much on personal success. When he told his family he was going to drop out of college they worried like all parents did but they didn't give him the fifth degree on how it was going to be the end of him.

"We will have plenty of time to mess around after you eat and you are going to need your energy. Now let's hurry over before they get all the good spots at the table I don't want to flirt while sitting at the kids table and having to explain that mess." Chris got into his Mazda 3 and took the 30 minute ride off to his parents house which was in a decent suburbs outside of LA it was a big house though with a lot of land and cars all over the street and driveway.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8467 Posted : 04 December 2019 12:46:54(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh, I'll need my energy, huh?" Camillo says with a smirk before giggling and giving Chris a quick kiss on the cheek. They've been on quite a few dates but only recently became serious. While they've made out and flirted a lot, Chris and Camillo have yet to have sex and consummate the relationship. With the Thanksgiving invitation, meeting his family and catching Chris say that he loves him on the phone, Camillo is wondering if tonight will be the night.

Camillo sits nervously in the car as Chris takes him on the ride to his parent's house. He's a very outgoing person in general. Making new friends is easy. This, however, is a totally different situation. He's only ever met the family of a lover once before and it didn't go down well. It was actually the inspiration behind his debut single "Make Daddy Mad". Now he also has the added pressure of fame. Camillo is still an indie artist and far from a household name but he's one of the most successful new acts of the year and has two #1 singles to his name. A lot of people act differently around the scent of fame. He doesn't want Chris' family to see him as a star or expect him to act like the celebrities his son meets. Camillo is just a regular university student who got lucky. He takes a deep breath when they pull up and turns to Chris in his seat. "Oh...before we go in. Is there anything I should know about Thanksgiving custom? I've never done this before. I don't want to fuck up and do something wrong?"
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8468 Posted : 05 December 2019 00:53:24(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Yes, you're going to need it, trust me," Chris said with a wink before driving off. Chris could tell that Camillo was nervous about meeting his family that it was kind of cute he was trying to make a good first impression, this was the first person he has dated to invite to meet his parents so it was a big step but at the same time Chris didn't really feel like his parents were any more different than meeting famous people to work with or interviewers or news outlets. He knew that as ChicagoNobody he has met a lot of people so for him to get butterflies by just meeting his parents made him feel happy. In the car when Camillo asked it there was some thanksgiving custom, he couldn't help himself "When we knock on the door we say gobble-gobble if you don't have any food to bring. Also if there is a football around someone holds the ball for someone else to kick it and before they kick it you move the ball away." Was this a custom no not really but Chris could always make it so, is this really a lie then? Not really. Chris held Camillo's hand and smiled "Relax, they aren't going to eat you."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8469 Posted : 05 December 2019 01:51:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

At the gobble-gobble remark, Camillo rolls his eyes and laughs. "OK I might be unaccustomed to the whole thing but I'm not stupid. Stop picking on the foreign boy," Camillo jokes, giving Chris' hand a playful squeeze. The nerves make Camillo realise just how much he cares about Chris and the relationship he has with him. He hasn't felt this way about someone in a LONG time. It's nice to feel this way again but also rather daunting as he doesn't want this relationship to end like his last one. When Chris tells him to relax, he takes a deep breath and rests his head on Chris' shoulder. "You're right. I know this'll be fun. It's just...breaking the ice. Always hate that part."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8470 Posted : 05 December 2019 02:10:39(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Just be yourself, foreign boy, they will like you, I mean I don't think you have anything to worry about they adopted me after all." It was with this that Chris kissed Camillo's forehead and then got out of the car and went to the door of his parent's home. He rang the doorbell and his father opens the door to see them and a brief pause Chris smiled and said "Gooble-Gooble Dad!" His dad just smirked and let the two of them in, "get in here Chris not even going to introduce your friend." As Chris walked in he gave Camillo a little smug smirk like saying "Told you to say gobble-gobble" Chris then in front of the living room waved to everyone "Hey family this is my boyfriend, Camillo," as he said that one of his cousins yell "Gay," in a joking manner however Chris was quick-witted "Watch it, Steve, my boyfriend can take your girl and you not going to get laid. While I'll have a threesome." Chris notice that Camillo was quite the catch that a lot of girls would want but he chose Chris over all of them which at this moment was a prideful thing for him. "Anyway everyone please take it easy as this is his first thanksgiving in the states so don't ask too many questions."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8471 Posted : 05 December 2019 02:49:10(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Hello, it's nice to meet you all," Camillo says with a smile and a little wave to the people sitting in the room. Not knowing the people at all, he lets Chris take the lead and doesn't join in on the jokes just yet, unsure of everyone's sense of humour. The last thing he wants is to say something that doesn't go down well. He'll ease into it soon enough though. "Oh, yeah, this is my first Thanksgiving. Thank you very much for inviting me," Camillo says in his thick Italian accent, smiling warmly. He reaches for Chris' hand for some comfort. "Things smell delicious, I must say."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8472 Posted : 05 December 2019 03:17:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris Smiled and took Camillo to the bathroom "See that wasn't so bad was it? I know my family isn't into cooking a whole lot so I don't know if it is going to be as good as your family but my mom is a good cook." Chris washes his hands and waits for Camillo to wash his before walking back up to the front. Chris sat next to Camillo looking around for Jake and Sarah but they might not be here until the food is out and people so right now people are just sitting around drinking and making small talk "So Camillo, where are you from and what do you do?" an uncle said looking at him while drinking from his red plastic cup and looked like a typical middle-aged man from white american

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8473 Posted : 05 December 2019 07:55:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, not bad at all. Still a bit nervous though. My stomach is churning like crazy." Camillo laughs and places a hand on his stomach before washing up and preparing himself for the dinner. "So...what do you eat for Thanksgiving? I know that turkey is a thing but I'm not sure on what else." Camillo giggles and gives Chris a quick kiss on the cheek.

Back out in the main area of the house, Camillo turns to Chris' uncle to answer him. "Well I live in Chicago but I come from a town called Vernazza which is in northwest Italy. A very tiny place with no car traffic." When it comes to divulging what it is he does, Camillo finds it a little odd having to confess to being "famous" and hopes he doesn't come across as cocky. "Well, I'm finishing a degree in sound engineering at university. I also make my own music. I go by the stage name of Chicago Nobody. The music is actually how I met Chris." Camillo smiles sweetly across to boyfriend. He doesn't bring up the #1s or how critically acclaimed he is. That's just boasting. He doesn't wish to be treated any differently so he downplays the fame.

Edited by user 05 December 2019 07:56:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8474 Posted : 06 December 2019 01:34:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris wanted to stop Camillo as he brought up a college degree but his uncle just smirked, " A College grad you hear that Chris, he applied himself and got it done." This as a big thing in the house about getting a college degree but Chris as pulled away from it, he manage to convince his parents but his other family members were worry that he might tell the younger kids how going to college isn't the best thing. "Why will I go pay for a piece of paper to get a good job when I already have a good job? In fact, I have connections. I can get a better job than what I could get if I wanted to go to school just to meet people?" "You do it because it is an achievement that no one can take away from you," "Yea that great thing to have, you know what else you can't get away from student loan debt. College was a waste of time for me and mom and dad see to like the house that they got after knowing college wasn't in the cards for us." This uncle sighed still trying to get Chris to go back to school but he only went one semester to a community college and quickly got out he wasn't about to get to a 4-year drain that was going to put him in debt. "I found Camillo thanks to said connections, College doesn't need me."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8475 Posted : 06 December 2019 04:31:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Camillo feels bad for bringing up his education, unaware of Chris' family situation. He is an extremely intelligent individual and it shows through his writing and music production skills. However, he tries to downplay to it all for Chris' sake. "Oh, well I guess that it's not for everybody. It's certainly tested my limits at times. Also, my music has given me a much better quality of life. I can actually pay bills now," Camillo says with a little laugh. "Also, I wouldn't have met your amazing nephew if I hadn't branched out into something different." He smiles and looks over at Chris, reaching out and placing his hand over his.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8476 Posted : 06 December 2019 05:59:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris looked at Camillo with a smile "If I met him in college I might have stayed, I was very depressed in school and had to do pop culture catch up in the closet just to get this off the road." Soon after some small talk about almost everything Mrs. Walker told everyone that the food was ready and to come fix plates. Chris got behind Camillo was there was a lot of food buffet style: Yams, Turkey, Ham, Cranberry Sauce, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes with gravy, biscuits, Greens beans and more. "This is why you come over being hungry cause there is a lot of food that we eat and take home." They both make a plate and sit down next to each other. "So small talk aside how is your first thanksgiving? I told you my family is great, huh."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8477 Posted : 06 December 2019 06:58:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Camillo isn't really a fan of stuffing and cranberry sauce but he's certainly enjoying and making the most of everything else, especially the mashed potatoes. He loves some mashed potatoes. "I certainly wouldn't mind taking more of this home," he says with a smile and forkful of potato. When Chris asks him how it's going, he nods his head and swallows his food. "Yeah...it's pretty good. You have a very nice family." Camillo reaches over and places a hand on Chris' thigh. "Thank you for inviting me. I really appreciate it." He smiles warmly at him and gives his thigh a playful little squeeze.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8478 Posted : 06 December 2019 07:14:25(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris smirked as Camillo as he didn't look at the stuffing or cranberry sauce. "You don't like stuffing huh? I make a note of that when I have to cook and just make hamburger helper stuffing for you," he said jokingly they say sat down and ate and Chris lightly flirted with Camillo when he grabbed his thigh he playfully pushed it away. "Uh-huh I know what you will like more," He then asked for his mom to make them some leftovers for them to take home." he then took Camillo outside in the backyard with a football and tossed it to him. "You remember the other tradition right? moving the ball while someone kicks it? you want to hold it or do you want to kick it?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8479 Posted : 06 December 2019 07:33:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You sure you want to risk playing ball with me?" Camillo says with a laugh as he catches the football. He isn't the best when it comes to sports. It's not within his nature. He can write, mix, arrange and produce an entire album on his own but he can't barely kick a ball. "I'll leave the kicking to you," Camillo chuckles and gets into position, waiting for Chris. "So what's the plan? I move the ball, you fall and hurt yourself and then I feel bad?" Camillo says with a smirk.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8480 Posted : 06 December 2019 07:43:19(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I figure I need to find something that I can hold as my own and show my worth mister college grad." He stuck his tongue at him "That generally the plan I try to kick it you move I get hurt, you comfort, and we make out, how does that sounds to you." He said with a smile, "We have to kill time while my mom makes the food and the can continue at my place."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage