logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages«<424425426427428>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#8501 Posted : 03 January 2020 13:53:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19122 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
"Oh God....UUUHHH..." Camillo moans as Chris moves from his dick around to his balls. He takes a few seconds just to moan out in pleasure, momentarily taking a break from sucking Chris. The vibrations feel so pleasurable and intense, he just has to call out. "Uhhhh...fuuuuuckkk....". Camillo takes a moment to compose himself before taking Chris back into his mouth again, sliding him carefully and sensually to the back of his throat again. He reaches around and squeezes Chris' ass cheeks gently to start with before tightening the grip. Camillo makes a swallowing motion, closing his warm throat around Chris' dick. He pulls back and raises himself up onto the bed with an elbow. Camillo looks back at Chris and smirks. "You want to fuck me?" he asks, grinning wider.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline freestylechamp  
#8502 Posted : 19 January 2020 01:15:58(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris smirked as Camillo moaned and groan, the bright side of this was the fact that he had a general idea of what felt good with a penis cause he happens to had one so he just really did the things that felt good to him so he was happy that it was pretty easy. Not to say that he was putting all kinds of junk in his mouth but he didn't mind this Italian stallion in his mouth even though he knew it was going to hurt his jaw he was not going to be able to put this in his mouth and not gag on it. Camillo playing with his ass was a weird yet interesting experience. He wasn't much into butt stuff before so he didn't really mind it. "Oh," Chris said in surprise he was prepping himself to be on the receiving end he didn't think that he would be doing it. "Umm are you sure cause I have never done it before, you don't want to have sex with me, Show me all the basics." He said turning around and lifting her ass up and shaking it a little, "It's not often you get a virgin in this business so you sure you don't want to easy and gently have this cherry?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8503 Posted : 19 January 2020 02:26:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Camillo is hesitant at first, not sure if Chris bottoming is a good idea for their first time together. Learning to bottom is a difficult thing and he doesn't wish to hurt Chris and taint his memory of this night. He's about to ask Chris if he's sure but then sees his boyfriend lift his ass up in the air. It's clear that he wants this. "Alright, Mr..." Camillo says with a chuckle. He gets behind Chris and bites on his bottom lip, loving the view. He spreads Chris' ass cheeks to get a view of his nice pink hole. "Oooooh....very pretty..." Camillo grins and bends down, kissing Chris' ass cheek before moving along and very slowly and sensually slipping his tongue inside his hole. He really has to work Chris up and get him used to things pleasuring that area and a tongue is the perfect starting point. "Mmmmm" he moans, tasting Chris and tenderly pleasuring him with his lips and tongue. Camillo spreads Chris' cheeks even wider, getting an even more explicit view of his boyfriend. "Holy fuck," he says in a soft voice, amazed by what he sees. "It's so perfect." Camillo then slides his tongue in even deeper and wriggles it around.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8504 Posted : 19 January 2020 02:45:58(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Feeling this wet sensation was a cold and a good feeling. He got pretty excited and was happy Camillo was warming up and just going to jam things in there to start off. 'I should look into getting some lube next time for this,' he thought to himself but Camillo seem to know what he was doing. "Cam, I don't need the comments of my nice ass, it a little embarrassing," He said looking behind him with red cheeks. While this felt good it was also embarrassing is this what girls feel like when guys eat there pussy he could see why they would like people to turn the lights off. He used his hands and held his butt open, thank the lord that he clean and didn't do anything that would have him crawl in a hole and die like fart or didn't wipe well enough.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8505 Posted : 19 January 2020 07:28:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Sorry...I can't help it...it's just so sexy..." Camillo says with a dirty chuckle before sinking his tongue inside Chris again, simultaneously pleasuring and prepping him. He keeps on going, spreading Chris as wide as possible - which isn't all that might giving Chris' tightness. The last thing he wants is to go in dry and hurt Chris. By doing this, it lubes him up and also gets him used to foreign objects in that area. Camillo playfully pats Chris' bottom and gets onto his knees behind him, trying to get the right angle for penetration. "Do you have protection?"
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8506 Posted : 19 January 2020 11:14:03(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"There a joke in there somewhere but I'm kinda in a compromise position and the last thing I want is for a fart to rip through." Chris reached to the drawer in his night stand and pulled out some condoms "Here you go. Umm you think I need to change my diet or anything, also please go slow."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8507 Posted : 19 January 2020 11:45:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh that's exactly what I wanted to hear!" Camillo laughs and jokingly backs away for a second. He smirks and takes the condom from Chris' hand. "In all seriousness though, you probably are going to fart afterwards. There's a lot of friction and air going in and out. Don't worry. I'm telling you in advance...it's OK to fart in my presence." Camillo chuckles and carefully places the condom over his hard dick, making sure to avoid any possible rips. "You don't have to change your diet for this. Just...don't eat anything spicy for dinner if you know you're going to be bottoming soon afterwards. That's a risky game to play." Camillo laughs and playfully smacks Chris' butt. He places the tip of his dick against Chris' hole, preparing for entry. "Of course, I'll go slow. Make sure to talk to me, OK? Tell me if it hurts, if you want me to go slower or anything like that. I'm not going to be offended or anything. I don't want to hurt you."

Camillo gently pushes against Chris and can already tell it's going to be a tight fit. The head of his penis manages to slip inside. "Uuuuhhh....fuuuuckkk...." he moans as soon as he feels the warmth. "Just relax and breathe, OK? This next bit is the worst. There's this tight muscle that needs to expand. This is where most people get it wrong, feel a bit of pain and think that bottoming is just sore. You are going to feel a bit of tension but all you have to do is take a deep breath and let me slide in. Once that muscle is relaxed and I'm fully in, it feels so much better. You trust me?" Camillo wants to make sure Chris is totally informed and comfortable before he puts any of his shaft in. He knows how unnerving the initial pain can be.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8508 Posted : 19 January 2020 11:58:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Now it is not fair if your trying to make me laugh you know that." Chris smirked and crack a little chuckle. Listen to him explain everything he he could tell that Camillo knew what he was talking about and also he must have done these things with someone else. "Spicy risk play, that is both informative and a good nugget to remember for later. Noted, side note if I'm kind of back up down there how would sex work for that? Asking for me and a friend." Partly because he was interested and mostly to take his mind off this thick nine inches that is about it come in.

Having the head go in was like foreplay but he listened to Camillo and took slow deep breaths trying to relax "Cam I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't trust you, believe me penis fly all over the place here but I love and trust you to do this with."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8509 Posted : 19 January 2020 12:10:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"If you're needing to go to the bathroom then I suggest you do it. If you have a full stomach...it's like playing with fire if you decide to bottom. It's always best to go to the toilet or even use a douche beforehand. You can imagine if something is poking up in there. It's going to disturb and loosen...stuff." Camillo chuckles and remains in place, keeping just the head in for now. It's also allowing Chris to adjust to the width. "You aren't needing to use the bathroom are you? If you need to then please do. Better safe than sorry."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8510 Posted : 19 January 2020 12:16:44(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Cam, don't play with your catch and focus here. I don't need to poo just go and get in there, the waiting is kinda killing me here." While he was happy that Camillo was taking it nice and slow it as like a reverse dump where something was slowly just in his opening and it kinda wanted Chris to either push it out or wiggle to shake it out. "As much as this is interesting something just like right at the end and it needs to go somewhere."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8511 Posted : 19 January 2020 12:30:54(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Camillo very carefully pushes further up inside Chris, taking it slow so that his boyfriend can naturally adjust to the foreign object entering his body. "Mmmmm fuuuuuck," Camillo moans as the warmth engulfs him. "Deep breaths, sexy," Camillo instructs, knowing that they're at the halfway point which is by far the worst. He wants and needs for Chris to just relax and not feel afraid of the sensations, which may be hurting right now. "That's it, you're doing so well." Camillo continues to slowly slip inside little by little. He's very aware that he's well endowed and that patience is key. There's a lot of inches to take and he has to introduce Chris to all nine of them very carefully. "Uuuuuhhhh yeah!!!" Camillo grunts as he reaches the final stretch, feeling Chris' hole wrap around his dick tightly. Eventually, the base connects with Chris' butt cheeks. "There you go...I'm in. You have a dick in your ass!" Camillo says with a dirty little laugh. He stays in this position for a moment, not thrusting and just letting Chris get used to the feeling of being filled like this. Camillo's thick throbbing dick is pressing into very deep and highly sensitive areas that Chris has never explored before. It's all new to him and Camillo wants his boyfriend to enjoy and savour the moment.
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#8512 Posted : 28 September 2020 16:44:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua readies himself for the arrival of Ryan, making sure his home is tidy and welcoming for his guest. He is by no means a slob but Joshua wants everything to be perfect. While Ryan is someone Joshua considers himself friendly with, having spoken to and joked around with online, he is still one of his biggest inspirations. It's a big deal having Ryan Ross Hernandez in his home. When Ryan was out there; selling millions, touring the world and cementing his iconic status, Joshua was still very much in school. He's pretty sure RRH's first album dropped before Joshua's own voice did. To have him enter his home is a fairly bizarre prospect. The man whose CDs sat in Joshua's old teenage bedroom would literally be sat on his couch in a few minutes. Joshua isn't exactly nervous as that's not his style, but he's very conscious of the fact that he has to make a good impression. The last thing he wants is for one of his favourite artists to think his home is a dump.

Joshua's gorgeous home resides in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. It's not exactly Beverly Hills but it's still a lovely area and Joshua is a NJ boy through and through. There's no way he'd ever leave...unless a bad decision is made in November. In that case, he has some brochures ready. Joshua's place is almost like a mini mansion; two-stories, beautifully landscaped, on a semi-private road and the size suggests that he has money without being too flashy. He sits on the couch, awaiting Ryan's arrival.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8513 Posted : 28 September 2020 22:12:08(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
For how long Ryan has been in this industry, he understood his status as an elder statesman among his peers. He was aware that a portion of people considered Joshua Grimmie to be the next Ryan Ross Hernandez or at the very least following a career trajectory that was similar to his own. He fully saw where the professional comparisons were coming from and he didn’t mind it. He considered Joshua to be doing an excellent job at his craft, cementing his own name in the industry. Ryan was far too aware of what people thought of him to make any preconceived assumptions about Joshua. If anything, he was looking forward to seeing first hand what this kid was all about behind the scenes.

It was interesting for Ryan to be back in the east coast. While he was born in the tri-state area, he had left his hometown of Boston shortly after he turned 18 and the last time he lived anywhere near the area was when he owned a condo in New York City some ten plus years ago. Now he was firmly a small-town Montana resident with some time being split back in Los Angeles. Ryan pulled up in the driveway, a chrome painted Range Rover that was not exactly subtle, quickly double checking the address on his phone to make sure he was at the right home. Ryan looked as put together as one would expect. He wore a denim jacket layered over a white long-sleeved shirt, dark colored cargo pants, with a pair of sneakers and a silver Rolex shining on his wrist. Before exiting the vehicle, he reached toward the passenger seat to grab a bottle of single malt scotch, one of his personal favorites. A bottle costs upwards of six hundred dollars and he had no idea if Grimmie even drank scotch, but Ryan was not one to show up at somebody’s home empty handed. He admired the outside architect of the house for a moment as he knocked on the front door.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8514 Posted : 29 September 2020 06:26:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua hops up off the couch to walk to his front door. The bizarre idea of opening his door to one of his favourite musicians plays over in his head as he walks down the hallway, letting a little chuckle out. This stuff only happens in dreams or MTV prank shows from the 2000s. Lord, he hopes this isn't the premiere of a revived series of Punk'd. That'd just be all kinds of cruel. Thankfully when he opens the door he is greeted with the familiar face of Ryan and no cameramen seem to be lurking in the bushes. "Hey, man!!" Joshua smiles gleefully, unable to hide his admiration and fondness for this guy. He reaches out and gives Ryan a friendly handshake and pat on the shoulder. Joshua stands tall in the doorway at 6' 3" - another reason why some are intimidated by him and forget his pretty tender age. He's a big bit of boy. "I couldn't have picked out a better outfit, sir!" Joshua says with a chuckle, looking at Ryan then back down at his own clothing as they've gone for a very similar look minus the denim jacket. "Come in, come in before that Jersey air knocks you out!" Joshua loves his home state but the air pollution is something he'd gloss over if trying to sell this house.

"Go 'head, make yourself at home!". He makes way for Ryan to enter his home. It's very cosy and welcoming. A lot of celebrity homes tend to have a very cold, clinical, modern design. A lot of huge windows, white walls and furniture. Joshua's is definitely more homely and warm. There's a nice autumnal feel with a lot of rustic browns, creams and oranges as well as some candles on the go. With the chaotic life he leads, Joshua needs peace and quiet in his own home. Joshua glances down at the bottle of malt and nods his head in approval. "Nice touch. Is uh...is that for us or was it a dangerous drive over here?" Joshua asks with a little laugh. He still can't believe Ryan is in his home, talking to him. If Joshua wasn't so cool, he'd totally have his dad on the phone right now. "Can I get you anything?"
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8515 Posted : 29 September 2020 06:49:05(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Ryan smirks when Joshua opens the front door, now actually standing face to face he can kind of see why they would be compared. They both stand at exactly the same height and almost identical hairstyles, both having that sort of suave, pretty boy charm to their looks. Ryan matches the gesture as they shake hands, patting his upper arm as they exchange pleasantries. "Hey, Grimmie. Thanks for having me over," he says with a grin, adjusting his denim jacket as he looks over at Joshua's outfit choice. "Shit, maybe all these fucks are right that we are the same person on a twenty year delay." He states jokingly before stepping inside the house, admiring the cosy appeal that it had. If he were being honest, the home felt like his own in Montana with the cabin feel like slightly more tone down at Grimmie's residence. "Oh, I've missed those natural fumes of pollution slowly killing us all." Ryan chuckled, running a hand through his hair as it stood tall.

He laughs at Joshua's joke, looking down at the bottle in his hand for a quick second. "Wait, it's been a long time since I've been out here in the east coast. Are liquor roadies frowned up? We have none of these rules out west," he added to the joke with a soft chuckle. "This is actually my favorite scotch brand. Feel free to open it tonight or hold on to it, I don't mind. I just didn't want to show up empty handed. That's not my style." He remarked aloud, bringing the bottle up and handing it to him. "Umm, any alcohol you have would do really. I'm not very picky right now," he paused for a moment before raising his tone slightly in a sarcastic tone, "unless you hand me a white claw. If you give me a claw, I may have to leave."
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8516 Posted : 29 September 2020 07:41:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well, if we are the same person then maybe you could fill me in on what's to come for me over the next twenty years?" Joshua asks with a chuckle. In all honesty, he doesn't mind the RRH comparisons. There's worse people to be compared to. It also puts a little spring in his step knowing that he's unintentionally just like one of his idols. All this charm and style is natural. "Seriously though, if you would like to forewarn me or give me some advice regarding the next two decades, it'd be much, much appreciated," Joshua jokes and clasps his hands together. He's certainly had a turbulent few years in the industry and he's only 22. Lord knows what's around the corner for him.

Joshua takes the bottle from Ryan graciously and nods along as he speaks. "Uh, this is birth place of Jersey Shore. Anything goes! You wanna torch my car? That's not an offence, that's social media gold in these parts!". Joshua smiles and looks at the fine bottle of liquor. "Wow, this looks kinda like the stuff my boyfriend buys. He's much more refined than I am. Bordering on a young connoisseur. Me? Well I just sound funny when I say "connoisseur"," Joshua says with a shrug in his thick Jersey accent. The way he pronounces his "o" sounds is quite something. He gingerly taps on the bottle. "Since this is your favorite, should we just start on this? I don't know if I have anything remotely of the same calibre. Definitely no White Claw though!" Joshua shakes his head and chuckles. He hasn't been legally allowed to drink for long and doesn't have much experience with booze...but even he wouldn't touch a claw. "How do you take yours?" he asks, holding up the bottle.

Edited by user 29 September 2020 07:45:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8517 Posted : 29 September 2020 08:05:14(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

“If you’re me, get ready to start drinking copious amounts of alcohol in a few years. Things are gonna get weird, you’re going to say some stupid shit that gets you in hot water. It’ll all be okay. Just grow your hair out and move to Montana, all is forgiven,” he says jokingly, although it was true to his experience over the years in the industry some ten plus years ago. Back when he was 22, he had just signed his first record deal and was working on his debut album, so he had a ton of respect for the younger generation who were able to manage all this fame and money thrown their way at such a young age without losing their goddamn minds like he almost did in the later stages of his twenties. “You’ll be fine, just don’t do many interviews is the best advice I can give you.” He added with a soft laugh, adjusting the collar of his denim jacket.

Ryan nods his head as Joshua examines the bottle. He did enjoy to treat himself and alcohol was just one of the things that he didn’t cheap out on, especially in the early days of him touring when all he could afford was whatever the cheapest drink was. “Damn, you are Jersey as fuck. I can’t wait for that Bruce Springsteen record in fifteen years from you.” He remarked chuckling, and also noting that for better or worse he had lost his trademark Boston accent after having left the area such a long time ago. “On the rocks is fine, thanks.” He states while smirking, following Joshua to wherever they will be setting up for their chat. “So I take it you’re a Jersey boy, born and raised? I haven’t googled you clearly. I hate going by whatever Wikipedia says about people like us.”
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8518 Posted : 29 September 2020 08:46:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Stupid shit that gets me in hot water...hmmm..." Joshua pauses and looks off into the distance. "Well, a LOT of people in this country think that I say stupid shit anyone so I guess I'm nearly there!" he says in a very jovial manner, glossing over the fact that so many vehemently hate him. Joshua was far from the first celebrity to get political but in terms of this modern movement among musicians speaking up and out against this Republican government, Joshua certainly was a trailblazer for it and got a heap of backlash for his troubles. Now everyone is begging for their idols to speak out against injustice and reaffirm their stances but back in 2016, this Grimmie kid was told to "stay out of politics". When Ryan tells him not to do many interviews he laughs and nods along. "Yeah, they're pretty much just set ups at this point. I'll let you interview me, though!". Joshua was very keen on the "artist meets artist" kind of conversations.

Joshua leads Ryan through to a room off of the kitchen. It sort of doubles as a dining room and a snug, chillout conservatory area. Again, it's very warm and homely. The glassed roof extension houses a big window seat with some plush chairs and beanbags surrounding it meant for hangouts with his friends but with the state of the world lately, this little seating area hasn't been allowed to fulfil its purpose. "I have a plethora of seats for you to choose from..." Joshua gestures out towards the extension. "Yeah, Jersey through and through. There's no hiding it!" Joshua states while furrowing his eyebrows, well aware of how strong his accent is. "Don't know if people tell me to shut up because of my stances or my voice. Maybe both?" Joshua opens the malt and gets the glasses ready while Ryan makes himself comfortable. Joshua closes his eyes and shakes his head, cringing at the idea of what must appear when someone Googles him. "If I could ask Ryan Ross Hernandez for ONE favour, it'd be for you not to Google me. There's uh...there's stuff on there. Don't think you would have turned up tonight if you read all that shit," Joshua quips with a little laugh as he brings over the glasses. Ryan has his on the rocks while Joshua seems to take it neat. From sensationalised stories regarding his break-ups and breakdowns to THAT infamous beach picture, there's a lot that could paint Joshua as...a tad unstable.

"Thanks for coming over. I-I really can't believe I'm sat here with you, man," Joshua confesses as he takes a seat next to Ryan.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8519 Posted : 29 September 2020 13:46:15(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

“It’s not a bulletproof ideology, but the way I see it, people will find a way to hate you regardless of what you say or do. It’s the vicious cycle that is this industry. The best advice I can give you or anyone else is try to cut out the noise as much as you can and avoid trying to get into every firefight with what is said or thought about you.” He explained with a shrug of his shoulders, knowing well the kind of attention and equal backlash that may come from being outspoken as he was feeling it now after his newest single. Even though he had been away for the last few years, Ryan kept a close eye to what was happening in the industry and specific artists that he felt had something special to them, Grimmie was one of those. “Well, speaking about that, a deal is almost finalized on a show where I’ll be doing that artist on artist sort of format as the host. I’ll reach out with the details later but you for sure will be penciled in as a guest.” Despite most of his ambitions focused on music, Ryan tend to get these ideas that he just could not get out of his head until he made it a reality, which was the case with this talk show esque concept he was working on.

“Please, do not google me either! There’s pretty much just two versions of me on the internet. The one where I’m like this womanizing, loudmouth, total fucking asshole or the other side where I’m said to have done shit that’s way more cool than I actually have. So, I don’t think it’s fair for me to judge anyone based on that online narrative because I know damn well if people followed that, I would have been done. My career would not exist.” He understood where Joshua was coming from, as perhaps for slightly different reasons, he was also portrayed in this light during his younger years which was difficult to get out of. Ryan sat down in the seat he thought looked most comfortable, taking the glass on the rocks that Joshua brings for him and turning to face him once he sits beside him.

While he knew about certain artists and musicians looking up to him, the concept was still new, having recently realized that some songwriters like Grimmie were not even born back when his career started. If anything, he saw the admiration as a sign of respect which made his status in music seem that much more real. “Thank you for having me, man. I have a great deal of respect for what you’re about and just from an outside perspective how much you seem to care about your craft as a musician and songwriter. These days, especially at your age, that’s rare.” He leaned the side of his body slightly against the back of the chair, resting his arm over the edge while bringing his glass up. “I say cheers to finally sitting down and getting a chance to talk. In some ways it feels like this was a long time coming.”
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8520 Posted : 29 September 2020 19:44:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm...slowly learning that," Joshua says with a slow nod and a sly smirk as Ryan advises him to cut out the noise. While Joshua is a sweet boy at heart, he does have a fiery temper and a big mouth. He has started to learn that anger breeds anger and has taken a lot of time away from social media. When he debuted, Joshua was an easy target for trolls and even some nasty people within the industry. They enjoyed poking the bear and getting a reaction. Joshua was always quick to bite back with cutting remarks but it ultimately never ended in his favour. The vicious cycle just continued. His eyes light up upon hearing that the show is close to becoming official. "That's great, Ryan! I can't wait for you to sit down with some of these people in the business. Believe me." Joshua mischievously raises an eyebrow as if hiding a secret. He knows a bunch of "artists" who wouldn't have the knowledge or depth to talk to Ryan about their "process". A lot of it is handed to them on a plate but their egos would make you think it was all hard-earned.

"To be quite honest, I don't think I've ever really googled you or anyone to much extent. I was always a fan of you for your music and what I read in your interviews. When you start to look at gossip articles, music forums, Twitter, even the comments section of YouTube - that's where it all unravels. All these opinions and theories and shit. I bet you have some colourful articles and pages dedicated to you, Mr Hernandez." Joshua isn't the most clued up when it comes to pop culture but he knows enough of Ryan and his past association with certain women and drama in the industry to understand that a lot of people will get hung up on it and sensationalise aspects for their own gain. "People seem to love writing about me so I'm kind of starting to control my own narrative. Instead of being thrown to the wolves and be torn limb from limb, I'll dangle the meat and make them beg instead. Own that shit. Sometimes you just have to get on stage at the FCA and throw the faceless people on the internet a bone, you know?".

Joshua rubs the rim of his glass with his thumb, looking down into the beverage and softly smiling as Ryan speaks. He's trying to compose himself and not go all red faced in embarrassment. One of his favourite musicians sat in his own home and complimenting his craft? It's like a teenage wet dream. "Well, thank you. That's a HUGE honour coming from you. I guess being a fucking loudmouth with shit to say pays off in the artistic integrity and acclaim stakes, huh?". Joshua always has a story to tell, an opinion to air or even a lot of clever wordplay to show off. There's never going to be anything vapid within his music. "It has been a long time coming indeed. Cheers to that." Joshua raises his glass in unison with Ryan.

"Fuck. This is good stuff!"
UserPostedImage