logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages«<426427428429430>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#8541 Posted : 15 November 2020 10:37:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
"Well, Open Your Heart is one of her God-tier songs and I'm pretty sure the album campaign was inspired by me," Dustyn says with a slight nod of his head despite the fact that the album was released in 1986 and he wasn't born until the very tail end of 1995. Still, Dustyn believes it so it's canon now. Usually he wouldn't stand for any ill remarks about children but Daniel Khan is no child. That's pure evil clutching a juice box. "I think that kid would slaughter the entire orphanage and burn the place to the ground. Real horror movie stuff." Dustyn confesses this rather flatly without a hint of humour in his voice. He genuinely believes Daniel would do such a thing. That boy is only 7 years old and is the only person who can drive Billy Khan to near breaking point. When he enter his preteen and teenage years? Run for the fucking hills.

"Wishing you were a woman? Well, that would be first time he actually acknowledged you." Dustyn lets out a soft sigh. His father has dialled down on the homophobic rants and actively trying to "change" Dustyn but he still never acknowledges it. He's still not comfortable and doesn't like it. It's not a personal attack on Dallas. The man doesn't even know him despite being in a relationship with his son for nearly 7 years. Dallas just represents his son's homosexuality and he likes to pretend that doesn't exist. "Hey, it means one less person at the table and a lot more Christmas dinner for you!" Dustyn grins and squeezes Dallas again. He knows how much his man loves his cooking.

"Scott knows a guy. I could get him to make a phone call. I was thinking about getting some coke but we can get whatever you want." Dustyn smiles, his face rosy with glee and a few pints in his bloodstream. He's happy that Dallas is interested. Aside from smoking weed together once in the summer (which Dustyn doesn't really count), they haven't had a blow out like this since...maybe just after they got married. "And..." Dustyn begins as he trails a finger down Dallas' chest, "I've packed those nice and fitting undies you like me wearing. Maybe we could have our own personal party back at the hotel, hm?". Dustyn's lips are now just a mere inch away from Dallas', teasing an incoming kiss.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#8542 Posted : 15 November 2020 11:31:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
"out of all the kids to get kidnapped in the world and that little bastard remains." dallas says with a little smirk. he wasnt above talking poorly about a kid. the kid had a long life of people not liking him to look forward to. dallas wasnt about to miss out on getting in early. it also didnt hurt that he detested billy as well. father like son. they could both disappear as far as dallas was concerned. the conners-blue children were angels and that is all that dallas really concerned himself with.

"i am fine with him not acknowledging me." dallas says simply. dustyns father made him feel uneasy,like at any moment he might say something terrible. so keeping the status quo was nice. at the prospect of more dinner since the lack of dustyn's father coming to visit,dallas pats his stomach in anticipation. "stockings are the only thing getting stuffed this holiday season." he giggles as this could certainly be taken to mean other than lots of food being available. it was crazy to think they were talking about christmas. where had the year gone?!

"scott,poor guy. doesnt get to sing and we're using him for his drug connections." dallas says sadly while tossing a crumpled up tissue into the waste paper basket. they didnt have the time to dedicate to hallucinogens plus,he assumed coke was dustyn's drug of choice. when in rome,and all that,right? " yeah.lets go with that. have a proper rock and roll outing. we've been responsible adults for too long. call him up." dallas says brightly,pumping himself up for the new direction the night was taking. he also giggles devishly at the thought of dustyn's tight undies. "ooh sounds like my night is planned..i...however,did not pack special undies. i got the boxers with the pugs on them...." he says in joke seduction. he holds dustyn's waist before bridging the gap between them. he wasnt going to wait to be kiss,he gives his husband a quick peck on the lips.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#8543 Posted : 15 November 2020 12:08:09(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"It is what it is, huh?" Dustyn says with a sigh in reference to his father's lack of interest in Dallas. As much as wants one big happy family, that's not going to happen. This is as good as it's going to get and as long as nobody is hurling any slurs or becoming violent, it's a success for Dustyn at this rate. "Don't be so FOUL!" Dustyn's exclamation echoes throughout the heavily tiled restroom. You can't say "getting stuffed" to a gay man and not expect a strong reaction. He giggles and then pats Dallas' stomach too. "Christmas is also my birthday. I should be the one getting stuffed...but since I like you so much, I'll make sure to fill you right up." Dustyn playfully winks, milking the innuendo filled conversation.

"Oh, you!" Dustyn gasps and gives Dallas a nudge on the shoulder after bringing up the fact that Scott doesn't get to sing. "Don't be catty, you know we love Scott!". Dustyn tries his best to hold in his laugh. Scott's vocal (in)ability is something that is quietly acknowledged but never spoken about amongst the group. Dallas is naughty for bringing it up. "OK, I'll make the call. Do you want to grab another drink first? I think another Guinness could wet my whistle." Dustyn grins and continues to trail his fingertip up and down Dallas' chest. At the mention of his pug boxers, Dustyn screws up his face momentarily. "You know I'm not a dog person. I'm just gonna have to rip those right off!". He chuckles and allows himself to lock his lips with Dallas'. A quick peck turns into a slightly longer kiss. The kiss then introduces some tongue. In a matter of seconds, Dustyn has hopped up and sat at the sink and is passionately kissing his husband, one hand on the side of his face and stroking his beard while the other pulls him in by his belt.

"And I thought it was my birthday party?", a slightly slurry English voice interrupts. Oscar is stood at the door, one arm resting on the hand dryer and a wry expression upon his face. "Don't you have a hotel room to use for that stuff?"

"Oh, no, we weren't uh...we weren't going to actually...I'm not a hussy!". Dustyn jumps down from the sink, frantically trying to explain himself. Sat up there, Dallas in between his legs and playing tonsil tennis, it could be easy to assume they were about to do more than just kiss.

Oscar just scoffs and holds his hands up. "I'm just pissing you about. Not one to stand in the way of true love. Whatever floats your boat, boys. Or whatever sinks it." Oscar shrugs and makes his way to the urinal.

Dustyn bites on his bottom lip and looks up at Dallas with a mischievous expression on his face. They got caught being a little naughty in public. It's awfully exciting. "Is Scott still out there?" Dustyn calls over to Oscar, who is occupied with his peeing activities.

"Yeah, why?" he answers from across the restroom.

"Oh...no reason!" Dustyn gives Dallas a wink and takes his hand. "We'll see you back out there, OK?". With that, Dustyn leads Dallas back out into the noise of the bar.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/11/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8544 Posted : 15 November 2020 12:38:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i heard that is why the food stuff ended up being called dressing .it made the prudes blush too much when people called it stuffing." dallas grins. sometimes dallas never made the connection of dustyns birthday being christmas. it just really seemed on brand that everyone would get presents on dustyn's birthday. " i guess i may have to visit your weird dominatrix tailors and get a vinyl santa suit this year..." dallas muses with a smirk on his face. he never would,he'd feel silly in such a get up. also a santa beard? total downgrade. his smirk grows into a full smile before he playfully smacks dustyn's butt again. "oh yeah, stuff me with that dusty main course." he giggles,making this conversation very dirty to whomever happens to be over hearing.

"do we though?" dallas asks dustyn,putting his hands on his hips and turning his head. he was completely joking. it was impossible not to associate the two things since the internet seemed to hate scott and swear he sang like cher. he'd never make the jokes if scott was in earshot,though he was sure at this point scott was fine with it. to quote liberace,he was crying all the way to the bank,right? "im always up for another drink,dust. i left the tea totaller dallas at home. i have a lot of missed drinking to do!" dallas grins when dustyn makes his feeling about dogs known. that and the very passionate kiss made things exceptionally nice. "you cant rip them off,but i will shimmy out of them. these are my favorite pair!" he protests. he mainly bought them because the dogs were wearing little bow ties and top hats. dallas loved animals in clothes,any animal.

dallas lets out a little yelp at the sound of oscar."we werent kissing,we were just talking!" he says like a kid who had been busted for doing just that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 15/11/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8545 Posted : 15 November 2020 13:18:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Now don't you say anything rude to Scott," Dustyn whispers in Dallas' ear as they leave the restroom. Dallas and Scott actually get on really well. They often game together and consider each other good friends at this point. Anything said would be taken in jest but Dustyn can't run the risk of Scott not being in a playful mood. He wants to get those drugs, damnit! A mischievous grin appears upon Dustyn's face as he thinks of a sure fire way of keeping Dallas' mouth closed when around Scott. "If you let me do the talking and you resist the urge to make one of your wise-cracking jokes, I'll..." Dustyn looks around to make sure nobody is in earshot. He tiptoes and whispers the utmost dirtiest, pearl clutching, expletive-filled offer in Dallas' ear. Hard to believe such a petite, cute little person could have a mouth and mind like that. He winks and just watches as his husband's jaw drops. "Don't burst out of your pugs, now! Get those drinks in!". Dustyn leaves Dallas at the bar and swishes over to Scott, who is sat alone in their booth.

"Hey! Where's Ri?" Dustyn asks, looking around for his big Northern buddy. "Did he leave after Billy?"

"No, he's waiting to get served at the bar. Look, he's up there with Dallas." Scott nods over in the direction of the pair but can't help noticing the sheer shock on Dallas' face. "Is...is he alright, Dust? Looks like he's getting jaw ache from a bad E."

"Oh, he's fine. I just planted a rather dirty seed in his mind!" Dustyn giggles and slides up closer to Scott, lowering his voice so that nobody can listen in on what he's about to ask. "Scott, I sort of need a big favour from you."

Meanwhile at the bar, Riley spots Dallas and greets him yet again with a big, tight, manly hug. It's about the fifth one he's given Dallas tonight. Big Ri is like a giant teddy bear. He's very tactile and loving. Dustyn always teases Dallas, believing his husband gets off on all the hugs because he once admitted that if he were to have a threesome with another Weekend member, it'd be Riley. Being a genuinely lovely person aside, the fact that Riley is built like a tank and insists on wearing tight fitting shirts that highlight his muscles really seals the deal. He'd be their go-to third party if he swung that way. "What you having? I'll get this round in," he says, pulling his wallet out. Even Riley has a slight slur in his voice. He usually sticks to the orange juice, being quite the health nut. It's nice to blowout once in a while though.

"By the way, I apologise for Billy's behaviour earlier. He really doesn't understand the concept of boundaries." Riley shakes his head, feeling second hand embarrassment from it all. Billy was saying rather vulgar and lewd things about Dustyn right in front of Dallas. To Billy, it was all in fun and his very dirty sense of humour. He fails to realise that you shouldn't refer to a married person in such ways, especially right in front of their spouse. "He's a dick at times. I'll talk to him in the morning, buddy."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8546 Posted : 16 November 2020 05:16:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"dustyn! " dallas exclaims in shock. playing around with the public perception of scott was right out the window. "i....i...i am going to forbid you from going on that rusty old ship. you are salty as as a sailor!" he says,nearly blushing. dallas playfully kicks at dustyn as they part. each buying something to ingest,but one was far more intense. as he orders,dallas plays back what dustyn had told him. "hey!" he calls after dust," was that you being slick and telling me to put the kettle on? because i wont." he chuckles and starts drinking the beer that has been placed in front of him. it was shame dustyn left,his beer was getting all warm and drunk.

dallas has a mind to return rileys hug with a bear hug of his own, but he wasnt sure he was drunk enough to try squeezing the man too tight. besides,riley could probably best him when it came to squeezings. so with that idea out,he gives his a hug back. the man was sweet and that suited dallas fine. billy was enough of an asshole for all of the weekend members. " evening,mr riley. i'll take you up on that offer. dust and i are having some beers." dallas motions to the rapidly depleting beer in front of him. " good thing you're offering. those royalty payments arent what they used to be." he giggles.

dallas sighs tiredly and drinks his beer. "meh. talk to him. smother him with a pillow. either or." dallas says sourly. he would say he disliked billy,but he was rather sure that nobody aside from dallas and jerry actually liked the man.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8547 Posted : 16 November 2020 06:05:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Still stuns me the amount of beers your man can sling back," Riley chuckles as he orders the next round of drinks, also getting a beer for himself. The small and bubbly Dustyn doesn't seem the type to guzzle down pints but he can surely put the rest of the band to shame. Granted, there comes a point where he starts talking in unintelligible Irish noises but he still keeps going. "Mate, you still coming over to Scott's for game night on Friday? New PS5!" Riley states, as if Dallas needs any enticing for a video game session. He thanks the bartender as the beers are served and starts to sip on his while listening to Dallas' wish of Billy being smothered by a pillow. "I know that he's not your favourite person but you do a really good of staying above the fray!" Riley laughs and pats Dallas on the back. Billy likes to push buttons and get a rise out of people. It must be incredibly hard for Dallas to hold his tongue. "Anything nice planned for your anniversary?" he asks, swiftly changing the subject. Dustyn and Dallas' second wedding anniversary will be coming up on the 24th.

"Oh, here's the near-birthday boy!" Riley exclaims, raising his beer as Oscar comes over. It's not his birthday until the 16th but who the hell wants to party on a Monday?

"I w-was...I was just offered a drink by a wonderfully la-large man!" Oscar slurs. The booze has hit him harder since he and Dallas last spoke in the restroom. "N-not saying that's a thing I would-I would pursue but it's nice to know I have crossover appeal, y-you know?!" Oscar shrugs and then places one hand on Riley's shoulder and another on Dallas'. "Thank you for coming, Ri!". He briefly rests his head on Riley before turning his attention to Dallas. "A-and thank you for not coming in fr-front of me in the toilets." Oscar drunkenly laughs and stumbles away, back towards their booth.

"Toilets?" Riley asks Dallas with a raised eyebrow after hearing Oscar's departing shot.

"Hey!!" Dustyn announcing, popping up where Oscar once stood. He rests against Dallas and speaks in his brightest and perkiest tone, meaning he's just had some good news. "I'm just going to pop outside and get some fresh air for a bit, OK?". It's obviously a way of stating that he's going to get the cocaine but he doesn't wish to be so blasé about it in front of Riley. Ri is like a protective big brother, which is further demonstrated in what he says next.

"You want me to step outside with you? It's really dark out, Dust." Even though it's a busy place, the thought of little Dustyn standing outside on the street at this God awful hour is unsettling to Riley.

"I'm a big boy, Riley!" Dustyn says with a sly grin.

"Oh, you're a big boy? OK. Try getting up on this stool!" Riley teases, patting the empty one next to him and laughing.

"Fuck you, Hamilton!" Dustyn giggles and gives Dallas a knowing wink as he backs away into the crowd.
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 17/11/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8548 Posted : 17 November 2020 03:44:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"he simply stores the excess alcohol in his willie. He's like a camel." Dallas grins into his beer. There was a hump joke to make,but he wasn't about to make it in front of Riley. There had to be some explanation of Dustyns drinking ability. Maybe it was something really short people could do. Dallas once drank with the Kobayashi sisters at a festival . he was fairly certain that Mariko constantly drank for a week straight. She was also about dustyn sized. Dallas brightens at the prospect of game night. While he was sure billy would be there and be a typical ass,it was still worth looking forward to. It was nice to sometimes have a group of friends together. Marriage could be rather solitary. "Shit yeah, we'll be there. I'll bring pizza and wings. Get those new controllers nice and greasy." He laughs knowing he wouldn't dare. Dallas sighs a little at staying mostly under the radar with billy. " It's a gift." He replies with a shrug. "I should say I admire you for not throttling the hell out of him" he laughs and then makes a big show out of poking Riley's bicep. Dallas sort of widens his eyes at the mention anniversary. With the world the way it was as of late,dallas barely even kept up with what day of the week it was,much less the date. " Maybe a trip someplace tropical and warm would be nice . Get some sand between our toes." He suggests before shrugging. " If I can't swing a private plane,well,there's always nude housework." He says this in a tone that is hard to tell if he is joking.

Dallas pats the hand of Oscar on his shoulder. " Happy birthday! I should've gotten you some Gatorade for the hangover you'll be having tomorrow." He laughs warmly before looking shocked when the bathroom is mentioned. Dallas laughs nervously and quips to Riley," drunks say the strangest things, huh?" He says this purposely vague in order to let Riley's mind run wild with speculation.

Dallas looks to dustyn and grins. The tone of Dustyns voice means the operation is was a success. Dallas stands and drinks the last of his beer. " I could use some air too. It smelled like sweat and beer in here. It's the highschool ski trip all over again." He laughs before assuring Riley with," I'll be with him. My beard is manly enough to deter any trouble."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 17/11/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8549 Posted : 17 November 2020 05:14:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"In his willy? Ah, makes sense. I suppose he's got to use all that length for something!" Riley quips as he sips his beer. Being his bandmate and good friend for nearly 10 years and not being a sleazebag, Riley's allowed to make jokes about Dustyn's penis and the fact that he's a total bottom. Riley's seen it and heard it all over the years. A similar remark coming from Billy wouldn't be appreciated, however. He finds a way to make everything vulgar and way too personal. "Mate, it's Scott we're talking about. The controllers are probably already greasy!" Riley laughs and looks back over at Scott who is sat in the booth, holding up a drunken Oscar. Scott may be pushing 30 but he lives like a messy teenage boy. If he were to come out with a fragrance it'd probably smell like PlayStation and masturbation. When Dallas expresses his admiration for Riley, he lightly shakes his head, not being able to take full credit. "Eh, I stuck my head in him once. Knocked him out cold. He's not tried it with me ever since." He shrugs and finishes the remainder of his beer. While genuinely a very placid, loving and friendly person, he is far from a pushover. Everyone has respect for Riley as he's kind, calm and collected but they also know he grew up in Beeston and works out a LOT. Takes a whole lot to push him to breaking point but he WILL hand your ass to you. "Naked housework, huh? Don't get too friendly with that vacuum!"

Dustyn smiles and bounces on the spot as he sees Dallas follow him out, so eager to get his hands on the gear and crank this night up to 100. As they step outside, the cool London night air hits them. It's unforgiving but such a welcome change to the heat and smell of the bar. Not seeing the dealer just yet, Dustyn holds himself up against the brick wall and looks up at Dallas, drunkenly snickering away. "You want a Riley sandwich!" he half-sings, teasing his husband. Poor Ri is oblivious to the fantasy threesome conversation the married couple had. "Thank you for coming out tonight." Dustyn gets a little more serious and gives his husband a precious little smile. He loves that Dallas (mostly) gets on with his friends and bandmates. Makes things a whole lot easier.

Before Dustyn can get any more sentimental, a man is thrown out of the bar by a security guard, landing mere feet away from them. "It's not THAT kind of slot machine, you filthy bastard!!" yells the bouncer.

"Oh dear..." Dustyn says with a giggle, covering his mouth.

"You laughing at me, you little fucking prick?!" the drunk guy shouts while clambering back up onto his feet. Dustyn immediately recoils behind Dallas, not wanting to engage. He just wants some fresh air and cocaine. Is it too much to ask?
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8550 Posted : 18 November 2020 11:45:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

good natured willy jokes were fun with everyone but billy. dallas wasnt oblivious, he could see the way billy looked at his husband. so the jokes with billy would not be appreciated. riley, though? a hoot. "im thankful thats all he does with it. im not manly enough to be a size queen. id look like a pig on a spit at a luau. " dallas shudders before giggling. it was a rather funny image to imagine. "a less mannered man would make a vaseline joke in regards to scotts greasiness. but..." dallas just trails off and tips his empty beer glass to riley. for the next words spoken by riley,dallas just stares blankly before a smile slowly spreads across his face. " riley...i am far too american to take that to mean anything other than you sorta fucked him a little." dallas says,cracking up. "just the tip!" he says while wiggling his finger at riley suggestively .

outside it was rather cold. not chicago winter cold,but still cold enough to make dallas think he should have brought a jacket. the later it got,the colder it got. hopefully soon they would be all hopped up and not have to worry about being cold. dallas holds his finger up as he speaks to dustyn. "you keep it up and i am telling riley!" he taunts dustyn. dallas would never dare. it'd be too weird and riley would probably just laugh any way. he gives dustyn a kiss and takes his hand. " thanks for getting a sitter and allowing us some time out. i was starting to forget we were both jet setters at one time."

the commotion surprises dallas and before he know whats going on,hes now in between dustyn and a drunk. dallas couldnt think of anything else to do other than call for riley very loudly as the door swung open and closed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8551 Posted : 18 November 2020 12:33:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"No, no...no need for Riley...let's just...let's just go for a walk..." Dustyn pleads, instantaneously pulling Dallas by the hand when he calls for his bandmate. He doesn't have much strength but has enough to might to get Dallas moving away from potential danger. Riley isn't one to throw down with someone as a first option but Dustyn still doesn't want any further attention whatsoever. "Just leave it, just leave it, just leave it," he repeats frantically in a breathy voice as he starts to pace further down the street.

"Yeah, walk away. Fucking poofs!" yells the drunkard, hurling a very uninspired homosexual slur their way after clocking them holding hands. The guy picks himself up and stumbles off in the opposite direction, ultimately defusing things.

"What a charming man," Dustyn scoffs, looking back down the road with a severely disgusted expression on his face. "Ooh I hope...I hope he loses his keys and wallet on the way home!". Dustyn narrows his eyes as if mentally cursing the guy. It'll have to do. He doesn't want to get involved in a fight or to attract attention while waiting on a drug deal. Dustyn pulls his phone out after feeling it buzz in his butt pocket. Was a nice little thrill. He unlocks it, revealing a rather jarring contrast of a message from this dealer saying he is nearby against the wallpaper of Shay and Koa. "He's nearly here. Do you want to get the gear or should I?". Dustyn reaches around to put his phone back in his pocket and drunkenly stumbles backwards a few steps before losing balance and falling hard on the cold ground. "OW!" he yells after hitting the pavement with a very loud smack.
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#8552 Posted : 23 November 2020 10:34:10(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I love you D-Dallas...and...and I love you, Ri!" Dustyn says in a drunken, pathetic voice as he dotes on his husband and one of his best friends, who are aiding him through the hotel with an arm around him each. Dustyn has had a few pints of Guinness tonight but that's not impacting his balance too much. He had a nasty stumble outside of the club and really hurt his leg in the process. He's very small and delicate, bruising like a peach. He's also very dramatic. What someone could shake off in five minutes has Dustyn near death's door. To be fair though, Dallas can vouch for the fact he hit the cold concrete with a very audible smack.

"Love you too, Dusty. Now, you're just down this corridor, OK?" Riley says with a little chuckle as he pushes through the fire doors, trying to keep hold of the Irishman.

"And-and I love London at night! Although h-how disappointed were you when you found out that Big Ben was just a clock?!" Dustyn cackles and throws his head on Dallas' shoulder, upsetting the balance and nearly sending the three of them down to the ground.

"Jesus!" Riley gasps as he braces himself, clinging onto the slippery Dustyn. "OK boys, here you are!". They arrive outside Dallas and Dustyn's room. Dustyn leans against the doorframe while Dallas enters the key card. As they clamber into the luxurious suite, they head straight to the bed to put Dustyn down. "Right, there you go," Riley says as he offloads Dustyn down onto the big, pristine double bed. "I'll let you two get settled. I'm just down the hall if you need me." Of course, the Weekend boys all book the top floor with the most expensive rooms. You don't work your life away from school age to sleep in a room with no charging points and a view of the bins.

"Nooooo!!" Dustyn whines in protest, holding his hands out for Riley like a child wanting a hug. "Stay here...wi-with us..." Dustyn giggles and pats the bed next to him.

"With...you two?" Riley asks, pointing at both of them, looking back and forth between the two. He chuckles, not really knowing why the married couple would want a third wheel. Being the golden child, Riley's mind doesn't immediately go to THAT place. He just thinks Dustyn is being all soppy and wants his friend.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8553 Posted : 23 November 2020 11:01:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"because i eeee i will always love yoooo hoooo ooooo" dallas sings out at hearing dustyn say he loves him,riley and the city of london. it seemed only natural to sing,well...bellow as it were in dallas' case. the noise complaints were probably already being phoned into the front desk. as they are guided around,dallas stumbles and catches himself on riley and the wall. "corral me,cowpoke. im headed for st denis." he cackles with the pleasure of someone feeling no pain.

once they are inside safely,dallas falls back into a rather hard chair,but seems to enjoy it anyways. "i'll be right down the hall. so you boys be good." dallas says,wagging his finger and cackling after riley speaks. he grins and points at riley. "you..you're one of the good ones,you now that? dustyn is lucky to have you." he says with all the seriousness of someone who is really drunk,but saying something heartfelt...in spite of the goofy grin and disheveled beard.

"yeah. you cant keep an eye on us from outside. what happens if one of us chokes?" dallas explains with a meaningful glance towards dustyn's lap.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 23/11/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8554 Posted : 23 November 2020 12:09:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Awwww I love to hear you sing!" Dustyn swoons over Dallas' drunken rendition of the classic song. Even though it was definitely more shouting than singing, Dustyn always enjoys hearing his husband sing. He'd love for him to go back into music one day. Even if it's a decade from now, he's lost star power and can only fill the smallest of venues, Dustyn would like to see his man back on stage at some point. For now, Dustyn is happy to just bask in the constant attention and adoration from his house hubby. "Cow what??! Don't be so FOUL!" Dustyn yells, tilting his head back and cackling loudly. They're definitely going to get complaints tonight.

"Of course I'm one of the good guys! I'm the only one daft enough to invest in Fallout 76 for you!" Riley laughs and gives Dallas a playful wink. He enjoys gaming and the Fallout franchise but that instalment is the red-headed stepchild. Even Scott thinks there's room for improvement. "Comfy there?" Riley asks with a tilt of his head in a bit of a sarcastic tone, looking at Dallas drunkenly lounge in the rather hard looking chair. Goldilocks would certainly have a lot to complain about with those seating arrangements. She was the original Karen in a way. Little white blonde bitch helping herself to stuff and still complaining. Cow.

"Yeah, Ri! You ca-you can watch our every move in here!" Dustyn giggles and lays back on the bed, propping himself up gently with his elbows.

Riley grins and blushes slightly after picking up on Dallas' nod towards Dustyn's lap. It's finally clicked for him. "Oh!! Stay...here? WITH you?". Riley giggles and shakes his head, actually finding it highly flattering and amusing that he's actually being offered. A lot of people would run for the hills or be offended, especially if that wasn't they way they swung.

"Yeah! Just...you know...like...like a treat! Plus Dallas thinks you're mega fit!" Dustyn giggles and looks over at Dallas then back at Riley.

"Oh, really?!" Riley raises an eyebrow and crouches down next to Dallas in the chair. "You been saying things behind my back, Dally boy?". Riley's laughter and the feigned shock in his voice suggest silly drunken banter between friends...but the hand he places on Dallas' thigh and the eye contact may suggest something else. "You really think that about me? Hm?". Riley gives him a cheeky, playful grin but the hand still lingers.
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 23/11/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8555 Posted : 23 November 2020 13:13:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"6th member of weekend,here i come!" dallas says brightly and only slightly quieter than he was singing earlier. the idea tickles him and he starts giggling. boy would that be funny to see. dallas doubted seriously that he had the total body coordination that membership would entail. he also loved all matter of fried things too much to even try. dallas cackles louder at dustyn's reaction to the word cowpoke. so dallas thursts his finger at dusty,going for the armpits and the ribs while singing, "poke poke poke poke!"

"hey!" dallas starts defensively at riley," i KNOW it isnt very good. i know this,but i think it needs love,you know? everyone is mean to it and its only doing what its told. the poor thing tries not to suck,but it does." dallas replies sadly as if the game can hear him. dallas pulls himself up to his most regal look in the chair and grins to riley." a king upon his throne. dust,we should get a set of these for the house." he calls over to his husband,who seems miles away in the bed room.

"mega fit.like megatron or something." dallas says to riley and dustyn while flexing his own arms and giggling madly. he'd blush if he was sober,but since he wasnt? this little secret being divulged was merely entertaining. "dustyn says you could probably crack peanuts with your butt cheeks." dallas adds, his tone implying that he was most likely making this up
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8556 Posted : 23 November 2020 21:34:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Mega fit, eh? OK. Noted." Riley nods his head and smirks. He looks back at Dustyn then returns his gaze back upon Dallas, all the while still having his hand firmly gripped on Dallas' thigh. He assesses the situation and while they are being playful and jokey about it, Riley knows they are being serious. He also knows that everyone in this room has had a lot to drink, however. He doesn't want anyone to wake up regretting anything, himself included. "You know what? We're all a bunch of pissheads right now BUT..." Riley glances back over at Dustyn once more then back to Dallas. "If you still want me to stay over in your room one night when you're of a sound mind...give me a shout." Riley winks and gives Dallas' thigh a squeeze, his fingertips dangerously close to a place only Dustyn has had the pleasure of visiting these last few years. Riley chuckles and gets back on his feet. "I'll see you lads later." He parts with a wink and with that, he leaves the married couple with their jaw practically on the floor.

"Dallas...did he ju-...did Riley just..." Dustyn can't get his words out. Granted he has drank his bodyweight in Guinness tonight but it's more the shock than anything. Hetero Riley? Good boy Riley? Dream threesome invitation Riley? It's too good to be true. Dustyn will wake up soon and find this to be a cruel dream. "You know..." Dustyn begins, staring over at the door Riley just closed behind him. "I-I'd love to hav-have the two of you hanging out each end of me." Dustyn's rather descriptive and crude remark is delivered with an almost blank expression on his face. Not even a hint of humour at the crass words. He 100% means it and is still in a trance like state as his little mind tries to process it. A few moments later, Dustyn snaps out of it and sits up on the bed, bouncing on his butt a little. "You got-you got the coke, Dallas?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8557 Posted : 24 November 2020 03:05:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Riley..." Dallas starts, closing one eye so the blurred vision sort of becomes normal." We will write that down and hold you to it." Dallas giggles at the agreement of Riley. Being drunk,he just assumes Riley is joking and thinks nothing more of it. No matter what the grip on Dustyns leg says. besides,he was fairly sure that Riley wasn't single. As riley gets up to leave,dallas puts on a scared face. " Dusty,look. He doesn't even care if we choke. " Dallas then laugh hysterically when it moderately funny at most.

"He's a fucking drunk. He'll not remember in the morning.," Dallas scoffs to dustyn. Well aware they were ALL drunk at the moment. Nothing was more self assured than one drunk person commenting on the drunk level of someone else. Dallas giggles at Dustyns assessment of what the future could be if such a thing ever happened. " You're drunk too,dusty." He says as if his sobriety is without question. His winking to see straight says otherwise. At Dustyns question, dallas pats his pockets in searching for the substance. Finally,he feels the bag in his pocket. "Here we go! " he announces triumphantly, holding the bag up as if he were rafiki and the coke was baby simba.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 25/11/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8558 Posted : 25 November 2020 01:57:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I mi-I might be drunk but unlike you, I've seen Ri naked!" Dustyn pouts his lips and teases Dallas from across the room. "And let me t-tell you, it's all gooooood. I'll still want to ha-have a play when I'm sober and a-a-and so will you. I-I remember as-asking you who you'd want to have a threesome with. Not even out of Weekend ju-just in general and out of aaaaalllll the people in the world, you picked Riley!" Dustyn winks and gives him a playful smirk before quipping; "and I totally agreed!". Dustyn and Dallas aren't a pair of swingers. They haven't so much as kissed someone else since they started dating. They are sexual beings however and you can't begrudge people a fantasy. Riley is sexy, trustworthy and an all-round lovely person. He's definitely someone you'd want to share an intimate moment like that with. "And I promise I wouldn't get jealous," Dustyn states with a petted lip and emotive eyes. Dallas has to take this statement with a pinch of salt, however. Dustyn gets jealous of his cats when they rub against Dallas' beard. Hussies.

When Dallas reveals the cocaine, Dustyn happily hops off the bed and is about to let out an excited "yay!" but as his sore leg makes contact with the floor, a shooting pain puts a stop to it and he blurts out a very bizarre sounding "YAAYYYOUCHHH!!!!". He holds his kneecap and pathetically looks up at Dallas, wanting pity and affection. It can't be dismissed though as Dustyn has had surgery on his kneecap before. Dallas is aware that it's a problem area for his hubby. Still, it's not something a little cocaine can't fix. "Motherfucking little cunt of a leg!" Dustyn grumbles as he perches back on the edge of the bed to take the weight off. Even years into their relationship, it's still odd to hear such foul language from such a cute little person. Dustyn winces and sucks air in through his teeth while rubbing his knee. "Dallas...". Dustyn waits for a response from his husband before giving him a cheeky wink. "Get those lines formed."
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 26/11/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8559 Posted : 26 November 2020 12:09:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i think its music industry law that one has to have seen their bandmates nude at least once." dallas says with a knowing wink to dustyn. of course,the fellows in dallas' old band werent near the eye candy that pretty much any of weekend is. "dust,if we are going to involve anyone else, i want it to be someone sweet! i dont want to bring in anyone that will treat us like meat,hot meat ,but still meat the same. " dallas says rather sensibly. even in the strange world of multi partner fun,dallas like to remain sensible. he didnt want them to wake up one day and live in a world of caligula like decadence. it has to be cute. " i...hope i dont get jealous. how does one deal with how things feel..you know,the NEXT day. after all the fun is had?" dallas asks. he always wondered how things felt afterwards,especially when the other party wasnt just some rando.

"dustyn!" dallas exclaims at the language of dustyn. he tosses the baggie on the bed and motions for dustyn to come closer. "c'mere. lemme kiss it and make it better." dallas says with the tone of bother a parent and someone who's been married for a while. there is a certain amount of comfortable that comes with marriage and dallas and dustyn enjoy it to it's highest degree. when at least one party stops hiding farts,its has reached that comfortable era. dallas giggles at dustyn's words. " i swear, you ever say some permutation of get that kettle on to me in a serious moment...there will be trouble." he warns with a wide grin. "you know dust,i wasnt really prepared for this. so i dont have a razor or mirror with me. we are going to have to mcguyver this" dallas says while looking around the room,his eyes fall on a phone book. an archaic thing that seems to only exist in hotel rooms. dallas arranges things and uses an asda gift card to arrange some lines. " after you,my love." he says grandiosely,holding the book out to his husband.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8560 Posted : 29 November 2020 02:03:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Forget about at least once. I-in my group it was literal balls to the wall. I hadn't seen ano-another man naked until I joined Weekend. If that first tour bus could talk, it'd need therapy. I'll never be able to look at a Pringles tube in the same way again," Dustyn says as he stares off into space, mentally picturing the harrowing scene that corrupted his little mind. He drunkenly sways as he sits before snapping out of his trance. "I didn't even know about circumcision until meeting Billy. It was a jarring discovering." Dustyn then pouts his lips and strokes his husband's beard. "But don't worry, I find it precious now. I love the streamlined look!" He giggles and ruffles Dallas' hair. As his husband talks about potentially growing jealous and dealing with feelings, Dustyn nods along, also thinking about the future risks. "You're right. I'll probably feel very tender. Will have to buy one of those rubber rings to sit on!". Dustyn laughs, focusing more on the physical side of things rather than emotional. It's a fair point to bring up, however. Dustyn would be the only bottom in the situation. He shuffles closer and rests his head on his husband's shoulder. "If it's not something you really want, we don't have to do it.".

When Dallas asks to kiss his leg better, Dustyn drunkenly fumbles with his belt and proceeds to pull his trousers off. Sure enough his left thigh seems to have a massive bruise forming on it as well as a bunch of little scrapes. A kiss may actually just sting but it's worth a shot. Seeing the damage to his leg, Dustyn panics in his usual dramatic manner. He gasps and turns his face away, tightly closing his eyes and speaking through gritted teeth. "Oh no, that's went right through to the bone, Dallas! That's went through to the bone!". The grazes have barely even drawn blood. He peers through one eye, watching Dallas organise the lines with an Asda gift card. "Wedding anniversary gift from Scott?". His bandmate is notoriously bad at giving gifts. It's actually his shtick now, resulting in a free pass for minimal effort presents. When Dallas offers the coke up to Dustyn first, he nods and pouts. "I should fucking think so. I'm wounded!". Dustyn leans over and takes his first hit, tanked up on Guinness and with his trousers down at his ankles. It's such a beautiful picture.

UserPostedImage