logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages«<425426427428429>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline PANIC!  
#8521 Posted : 29 September 2020 23:44:37(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
"Right now we're just trying to figure out the right format to do it in. It should be He was definitely not trying to create a show just to embarrass peers in the industry, but he wanted to have more intelligent, in-depth conversations about music and the overall process. If he hosted a show and it became another sensationalized tabloid fodder for every person on social media, then he would feel like he was doing a disservice to the craft he loves so much.

"Phew, thank god you haven't googled me. There's some pretty wild stuff out there about me." Whenever he met somebody new, it was one of those things where he never truly knew exactly how much they knew about him prior, or rather how much they thought they picked up from google searches that lead you down a rabbit hole. "I respect that. That's all you can do. That FCA performance was fantastic. It was tough to follow that up, in a lot of ways," he commented jokingly with a laugh. "Now, I haven't googled you, but if I'm not mistaken, don't you already have an actual bone out there for the faceless folks on the internet?" He raises an eyebrow, smacking his forearm against his hand, insinuating on that infamous picture of Joshua at the beach while chuckling.

"There will always be another Ryan Ross Hernandez or Joshua Grimmie down the pipeline, not in the sense that they will be carbon copies of us, more so meaning that in ten years there will be another confident, outspoken kid in his twenties that will get people talking and they will have an issue with that. The format of doing it might change slightly but the cycle will continue. How I see it, as long as you don't have piece of shit conservative opinions, you have the freedom to say whatever the hell you want, but the music you are creating better have some merit to it." He paused for a moment, taking a quick sip of the scotch, savoring the delicious liquid gold. "You can't be outspoken and make shitty music, that doesn't work." He laughed, bringing the glass up to his lips once again. "See, you already have a more refined palate than you think. You gave me scotch at 22 and I would have been coughing my lungs out."
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8522 Posted : 30 September 2020 02:37:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
"I'm sure the show will be great. You definitely have a lot of respect in the industry as well as the knowledge to front such a thing. People will probably be lining up for thee RRH to put them under a microscope. Although, if you want to run a list of possible interviewees by me first I'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction." Joshua winks and raises his glass. He's actually not that petty but if he was, there would be a load of people who he wouldn't give any air time to. Personal experience and from just observing within the industry, he knows a bunch of rats that need smoked out.

"Yeah, the wildest things I've read about you come directly to me in my Twitter mentions. Stuff about how you and I are brainwashed and are in some seedy left wing cult. We hate America and blah, blah, blah." Joshua just loves the irony of the Trump mob accusing anyone of being brainwashed. Always gives him a little giggle. "Oh, your performance was outstanding! If anything it put me to shame. I went up there and caused carnage and then you went on with such an important message. Was great to see you back up there. It was the first time ever seeing you in person." Joshua suddenly goes all pink in the face at the mention of his infamous naked picture. Never did he imagine talking about such a thing with one of his idols. He takes a sip of his scotch and nods along. "Man, that wasn't even a bone. That was me in my natural state...in cold water too. Not too shabby." Joshua chuckles and winks. He's 6' 3" and everything is certainly in proportion. That Big Dick Energy really is a thing. No wonder he's such a confident kid. Joshua laughs and waves his hands. "I don't recommend actually searching for the uncensored though. Could get weird. You being one of my idols, you seeing my dick, you maybe not wanting to look me in the eye anymore..." Joshua shakes his head and continues to laugh.

"Well I hope the stars align to help out the guy," Joshua says in reference to a future successor before gently taking another sip. "Imagine the shit he'd have to deal with? With the way things are going now? Jesus Christ. The poor future generations." Joshua is always one to fight the good fight and tries not to have a defeatist attitude but he's very aware of the current frame of mind his country is in. This isn't just going to go away with the wave of a magic wand or an election for that matter. "What would a conservative record sound like? Young boy, go 'head and pack your bags. Told you once before, God Hates Fags?" Joshua jokingly sings in a stereotypical southern country accent. Even when messing around, he still has a great voice on him. "Refined palate? I think "tolerant" is the best way to describe me. I've ingested some questionable things in my time." Joshua laughs softly. "Not that this is up there with that tri-coloured concoction I had on my 21st. Pretty sure paint stripper was an ingredient in that. This is actually real nice!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline PANIC!  
#8523 Posted : 30 September 2020 04:31:06(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

"I think I have a better idea of who won't be on, more than who will be at this point. Once you take out everyone that I've had sex with, the number of potential guests drops drastically." Ryan laughed and shook his head. He has dated plenty of women and enjoyed having plenty of sex, which he didn't consider to be something that warranted him being villainized for it.

"Wait, you are not in the left wing cult already? I'll send you an invite." He laughed, shaking his head at the crazy things that would be coming out these days if you are outspoken against Trump and his nutjob supporters. Ryan nods his head slightly as he hears him talk about his performance, it was something that he was proud of once it was all said and done, regardless of the liberal Hollywood stereotypical that he may now fall under. "Hopefully once things settle, I should be back on the road this time next year. I'll be sure to get you tickets to one of the shows so you can get the full Ryan Ross Hernandez experience." He stated sarcastically, rolling his eyes slightly at the mention of himself in third person. "You know, you have a deal on that one. That's your domain. I'm sure your boyfriend is a very happy man. I'll try to save my nudes leaking for another day once your dick is not getting all the attention." Ryan laughed, thinking for a moment about he has not had any hiccups like that in his own life yet at least.

"Write a chorus about your pick-up truck and missing your blonde white girlfriend and you got yourself a number one song in the country charts!" He exclaimed with a chuckle, finding that even in just playing around Joshua had one hell of a voice, definitely a category where he felt Grimmie surpassed him in. "You know, I went back and forth when it came to me singing faggot on In Hate We Trust. I hate the term and I tried to change it to something else, but I wanted to keep the experience authentic. I'm glad nobody took that the wrong way from all I can tell with the overall message of the song. Although, I'm sure there is at least one person out there canceling me on Twitter for it." He took another sip of his drink, chuckling at Joshua talking about his 21st birthday concoction he had. "I think my 21st was just a ton of Long Island iced teas. Not as colorful, but it will still get you fucked up I must say."
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8524 Posted : 30 September 2020 10:25:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Though I'm sure the internet will conjure up many stories on how you're also sleeping with your guests. You absolute dog!" Joshua laughs, knowing fine well that something along those lines will happen. "Hell, according to some people on Twitter, you and I have fucked! Can you imagine the stories people will pull out of their ass when they watch you and another human give one another eye contact and sit across from them?!". As conservative as a plethora of people online are, the people sure do love to involve themselves in a sex scandal.

"No, I haven't been asked to join yet. I think I'm a bit too "preachy", you know?" Joshua uses air quotes and laughs softly, well aware of the fact that sometimes he and those with the same stances can often come across as a tad self-righteous. Still, as long as he's on the right side of history, he can sleep well at night. He smiles and his face lights up at the prospect of attending one of Ryan's shows. He never got the chance to when he was younger. "Seriously?! Wow. Thanks, man. That'd be awesome. As much as I wanted to, I never got the chance to catch you on tour back in the day. I didn't have much free time as a kid. Was always study, study, study. I was also THAT kid who also attended every damn club." From a young age, Joshua has always been very bright and eager to learn. "You know, I got the Calvin gig after that photo started to circulate." Joshua nods and raises his glass. "I'm sure you're a very handsome man in that department but not sure if I'd recommend having pics like that out there. It's so fucking weird, dude. People seeing your dick whenever they want? That moment when you meet people and you're trying to decipher if they've already seen you naked or not. It's like one rung of awkwardness below cutting a huge fucking fart in front of someone you've just met." Joshua starts to laugh and holds his hands, shaking his hair. "I promise I'm not gonna do that. I have the utmost respect for you."

"Ah, so I guess you won't be writing any songs about Ellie-Grace then?" Joshua gives a sly smirk and takes a sip of his scotch. He knows the pair had a brief thing back in the day and Joshua is great friends with Ms. Summers so it's all in good fun. He just couldn't resist it after Ryan mentioned a blonde white girlfriend and pick-up truck. He stops his giggling and listens closely to Ryan as he talks about the slur. It's a very real issue. "Man, I totally understand. I personally wasn't offended and I understood the reasoning entirely. I know there are probably some people who didn't like it and I'm not even going to dismiss that. "Faggot" is a word that has oppressed people and even drove them to death. Christ, sometimes it's the last word a guy hears before being killed. It's a raw subject. As a pansexual and not a gay guy, there's probably a lot of people who think I shouldn't say that word despite it being hurled my way too. It's...it's all a bit of a grey area but, aside from some isolated opinions, I don't think there was anything wrong with you putting it in the song." Joshua smiles softly to reassure Ryan - not that he even needs it as the song is already out there and Ryan does as he pleases with his art.

Joshua swirls his glass and looks at the remaining contents. "Maybe I should start being a little more sophisticated? My boyfriend is really smooth and suave. In comparison I must look like...well, like I'm from Jersey. I know he loves me for me but I'm sure there's a part of him that dies whenever I tuck into one of my beloved lobster rolls." Joshua loves his lobster rolls but hacking up such an expensive food and sticking it inside a bun must surely send shivers down a few spines. "You want another drink, Ryan?"
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8525 Posted : 01 October 2020 04:49:28(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

“These days, I’m pretty sure I can be like five miles away from someone and there will already be stories about how I fucked them. I’m proud of what I’m packing, but I’m not that talented unfortunately.” Ryan laughed, assuming that Joshua was create about how things will go. It’s just become an easy assumption to tie him into sleeping with or dating someone. “I’m pretty sure that I complimented your performance at the FCAs, immediately after someone wrote a story about how I’ve started dating men ‘cause I worked my way through all the women in the industry.” It was always crazy to him how outrageous some of these stories would get just for the sake of getting hits online.

He thought of inviting his peers who were fond of his music to his concerts as a small gesture of appreciation for enjoying his work. “You might in for a special treat too. It took me over twenty years, but sounds like next year might be the first stadium tour I do. I think I’ve finally let myself be convinced that instead of playing six nights in a row at Madison Square Garden, I could just play two nights at Citi Field.” He chuckled, finding the idea of playing a stadium for his style of performing a strange occurrence, but if there was the demand his management felt like it just made more sense logistically. While he had performed one-off stadium shows in major cities in the past, he always showed resistance on the idea of doing a full tour at such venues. “So that’s how a Calvin Klein deal works? Damn. I’ve been going about endorsement deals all wrong,” he states with a small laugh. “It’s a double edged sword kind of, isn’t it? If your naked picture is out there and millions have seen it, it’s already common knowledge. If you don’t have such photo-op out there, you’re asked how the fuck have you slept with so many people. You can never win in the court of public opinion.” He mused aloud, knowing well that there was no pleasing the people who already had their mind’s made up about you.

Ryan covered his face with his hand, chuckling. “Ellie-Grace, yeeeeeah. She’s a sweet and talented young woman. That’s all I will say about her.” While his reputation painted him as this serial heartbreaker, he tried his best to not speak openly about women he was at one point involved with because he did have respect for all of them regardless on how things ended or how they felt towards him these days. “Thanks for that. I’m just a natural over-thinker and I don’t want an awful word like that to be what people take from the overall message of the song. I know my era being a teenager in the 90s, that word was thrown around so carelessly. In high school kids would get beat up just for dressing a certain way or listening to music that was deemed ‘gay’. It makes me sick ‘cause I know all those assholes now have kids and they are teaching them the same cycle of hate.” He sighed out. It was a subject that frustrated him. In so many ways it felt like half of this country was just giving into their own hate and prejudice be it if it was tied to race, sexual orientation, religion, or gender.

“Ah, fuck it. You eat your expensive seafood however you please, Grimmie. I’m sure you two compliment each other well, regardless of your Jersey ways.” He said with a laugh, smacking Joshua softly on his shoulder. Ryan looks down at the small remains of his drink and takes one final sip to clear the glass. “Yeah, I’ll take another drink. Dealer’s choice this time around.”
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8526 Posted : 01 October 2020 16:59:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Ah, can you only reach a four mile distance instead? Shame. Still, you shouldn't compare yourself to me." Joshua shrugs and tries his best to joke with a straight face but ends up chortling behind his glass anyway. It doesn't take much for Joshua to get merry on his booze, especially as he majorly cut down on it this year as a way of clearing his mind as he focuses on his record among other things. "Dude, teenage me would be doing cartwheels if I read that you were dating guys." Joshua playfully winks and finishes off his drink, setting the glass to one side. Ryan is straight and Joshua has a boyfriend. There's no harm in confessing that he doesn't find Ryan bad to look at.

"Oh wow!" The idea of Ryan doing a stadium tour is a tremendous achievement. That's like the pinnacle of performing. Only the big dogs can successfully pull that off. "That's great news, man. How do you feel about that? Lord knows what I'd be like with a microphone and an entire stadium watching me." He can only imagine the nerves and pressure of having all those people to entertain and please. People who also paid goodness knows what to get a seat. "I really want to tour my new record next year but I don't know if it's safe. I had to cancel the last leg of my previous tour because of a threat. America is filled with LOVELY people, huh?" Joshua shakes his head in disbelief. The poor kid has been through it. If the hate groups outside every venue harassing his fans wasn't enough, a tweet about some guy intending on bringing a gun was the icing on the cake. "You know, I haven't properly seen my parents since that picture went viral in the summer. Thanksgiving should be fun." Joshua rolls his eyes and laughs softly. "I'll send you a complementary pair of Calvins inside the promotional gift box I'm giving out for the album. Would it be rude to ask what size?" Joshua chuckles.

"It's all good. She's a really close friend of mine. She knows you're here today, actually. Told me to poison your drink. Kidding." Joshua mischievously winks and laughs. He listens and nods along as Ryan talks about what it was like being a teenager in the 90s and, sadly, even though he was just born towards the tail end of that decade, things were still very similar for Joshua in school. "I can relate to that. Thankfully I was never bullied or beaten up. Not to say that people didn't try it." Joshua has always been strong willed and outspoken. Add in a hormonal, fiery teenage temper and nobody dared touch him in school. "It's so stupid. It was always the big ugly moronic ones being the oppressors and acting like the gatekeepers of what's right and what's wrong. Like you'd ever aspire to be like those boneheads." Joshua screws up his face a little and shakes his head, recalling all the nasty people he has encountered in his time. "I'm glad my parents raised me the way they did. I'm so grateful because even at a young age I knew I liked boys and girls. I wanted to share my lunchbox with both Stacey and Ross." Joshua smiles softly while thinking just how supportive his folks have always been.

"My boyfriend is South Korean so my Jersey ways sure were a shock to his system!" Joshua laughs as he stands up and grabs the glasses. "Ooooh, are you feeling wild enough to mix your beverages already? Well I have a huge array of vodka and...beer and...vodka and...beer." Joshua certainly isn't in possession of $500 bottles of whiskey for sure. "We can have another one of yours if you like before delving into my plethora of beverages?"
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8527 Posted : 04 October 2020 05:03:11(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Ryan chuckled at the banter they were having about each other’s nether regions, both having their known reputations out in the public eye. “I don’t kiss and tell these days, but there is a good reason why I have dated so many people. It’s not all my dreamy eyes and charming personality.” He explained sarcastically before laughing himself. It was a lighthearted, joking conversation which he welcomed. After so many years of every word he said in an interview or concert being analyzed by every music publication or tabloid outlet, he welcomed these safe spaces where he could just shoot the shit. “And if I were seeing men, the bisexual version of me would be trying to fuck you. You were born in the 90s, that’s right where my sweet spot is in who I sleep with the last few years.” He shrugged his shoulders while grinning, self-aware enough to know that even as he goes further into his forties he has yet to date anyone in their thirties or older.

If there was one thing Ryan hoped he never lost with himself is still getting excited and nervous about what he did for a living. He knew only very few could make it in this industry at the level he had achieved and a much less number who have been able to do it for twenty years. “Honestly, I still get nervous every time before I step on a stage. It’s never come second nature for me because I want to try to make it a memorable experience each time. The idea of performing for four or five months straight in football stadiums is insane.” He listened as Joshua explained his own particular challenges with touring, something that he knew thanks to his latest single would have to deal with himself. “Yeah, I get that. I’m sure some of those same fuckers were protesting outside of my house after I performed at the FCAs.” He paused for a moment, rolling his eyes at the idea of someone feeling such hate and toxic patriotism to target individuals who have different values than their own. “I guess I’m in the same boat now. My manager has been talking about having heightened security for the tour and all that, especially depending on the direction this country takes in November.”

He raised an eyebrow at the prospect of getting some Calvin Klein thanks to Grimmie’s endorsement deal. “Shit, am I at the level where I will be getting Joshua Grimmie approved underwear? Send over whatever size you wear. And if you include any preowned ones I will sell them on the internet. I’m sure there are some creeps who will pay some good money for that.” He chuckled, knowing well that at this point of his career Grimmie likely had some fans who would do some pretty crazy things to possess something he had worn. “If we were talking about another one of my exes, I would totally believe that. I don’t think Ellie-Grace hates my guts, at least not as much as some others.” He laughed softly. He was sure some of his exes had some pent up anger towards him for one reason or another and he understood that. He was not one to try to stay friends with an ex after their time ended together.

“South Korean huh? You and I do have our similarities.” He let out with a scoff and laugh. “Shit Grimmie, do you know who you are talking to? I have been a professional drinker for almost as long as you’ve been born. Music, sex, and alcohol are my favorite things in this world in that order.” He commented with a laugh. “I’ll take whatever you typically drink on a Friday night out. No matter how colorful or Jersey-esque it is.”
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8528 Posted : 04 October 2020 06:41:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua ponders for a moment before a wry smile appears upon his face. He never really thought of himself as a "player" or "heartbreaker" due to the fact that relationships aren't a game to him. Joshua's personality itself is enough fodder for articles so he doesn't need a partner to stay on the tip of tongues. However, reflecting on it, Joshua has only ever dated people who are famous. "I try not to kiss and tell but when you're romping around with nothing but big industry names, something's bound to slip out!". Joshua flashes a crafty grin over at Ryan. At the revelation of Ryan wanting to fuck him in some alternate timeline, Joshua jokingly fans himself and plays with his collar. "Oh man! I think the reality would be even hotter than those teenage dreams! Woo!" Joshua then leans in, as if about to divulge sensitive information, and lowers his voice. "You wouldn't mind if I yell out "impeachment!" when I climax, would you?". Joshua chuckles and leans back in his seat.

"It's a cliché thing to say but I believe nerves are good. Means that you care and it gets that adrenaline going. I've performed a handful of shows were I wasn't in a good headspace. This was before I had my meds sorted. Didn't feel any nerves. Didn't feel anything. I look back and think that those must have been the most boring shows in existence. I just wanted to get off stage. Surprised there weren't any calls for mass refunds!". Joshua's desires to get off stage don't stem from being ungrateful or general dickhead, pop star behaviour. It's well publicised that the kid is bipolar and is very prone to depression. Unfortunately he's felt those grey clouds cast over him during concerts before. "You'll be great on that stage. Oh and not that you should let those fuckers take over your life, but I think more security is a wise idea. I bumped up security numbers. It wasn't just for my safety but for my team and my family too. Gave me some peace of mind." At the mention of November, Joshua sighs and looks out into his back garden as the skies start to darken. Eerily poetic given his feelings about the election. "Yeah...things are looking bleak, man."

Joshua nods along when Ryan talks about the underwear. Safe to say that there will be no shortage of undies in this household since landing that Calvin deal. Christmas gifts are absolutely sorted this year. "Dude, I'm afraid to even think about what someone would do to my worn underwear. With my luck, I'm thinking something Satanic would go on." Joshua laughs and rubs the side of his head as if trying to knock those images out of his head. "Seriously though, I'll get some new packs to you. I feel like I'm trying to sell the things lately. I'm like an Avon mom. I have an abundance of Calvins. Hell, I even have them on right now!" Joshua chuckles and cocks his legs open slightly, emphasising the extent to which this endorsement goes. He then shakes his head as Ryan talks about his exes and how most of them must surely hate him. "Oh no, Ellie-Grace doesn't hate you. I don't think she has it in her to hate anyone." She might just be really great at hiding it but as far as Joshua is concerned, there's no animosity there. "I think only one ex of mine hates me and that's only because I exposed his shit at the FCAs." Joshua just shrugs. What's done is done. What's true is true.

"Oh yeah? How so?" Joshua asks with a tilt of his head, not really understanding the South Korean connection. He adores Ryan and his music but Joshua isn't one to really invest in the romantic lives of the stars, no matter how much he admires them. "For me it's; music, sex, alcohol and lobster rolls." Joshua playfully winks. "Oh well if you're wanting a Jersey-esque night then I can whip up some Jägerbombs. Some oh-so-elegant Jägerbombs." Joshua pokes his tongue out and chuckles. The intense concoction isn't one he gravitates towards naturally but he's no stranger to them being ordered when out in Jersey. The state seems to be split into those of Italian-American descent who appreciate fine red wines and then a bunch of kids who throw back anything remotely dangerous and nasty.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8529 Posted : 07 October 2020 09:40:26(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

“Tell me about it. You’re talking to the fucking expert at that shit. I swear to god it feels like I’m more famous for who I’ve dated more than my damn music career,” he said with a soft scoff. He never understood the appeal people had over a celebrity’s love life. He knew aspects of it were still very prevalent in 2020, but at least he was not getting attacked by paparazzi’s or on TMZ every other night for leaving some LA hot spot with god knows who. Ryan laughed at Joshua’s joke about how he would reach orgasm if they had a sexual relationship. Despite being raised in a town where homophobia and toxic masculinity ran wild, especially when he was a teenager, he never picked up any of those traits himself. “Can you imagine the sex appeal there would be on Joshua Grimmie and Ryan Ross Hernandez fucking? That’s like a liberal wet dream right there. I can almost hear Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calling us to play at her fundraiser.” He laughed, knowing even a hint of such thing happening would truly break the internet given each of their reputations.

He listened carefully as Joshua spoke of his own mental health issues. He was no stranger to such having been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder six years ago and having bouts of depression on and off during most of his adult life. “I’ve been there man, unfortunately I can reate to that. Some ten years ago I would always go on stage with a Xanax in my pocket. Most of the time I wouldn’t even take them, it’d be more so for the comfort of ‘hey, if I feel like I’m about to freak the fuck out in front of tens of thousands people, I have this to help.’ I’ve realized that the best concerts I’ve played are the ones where I get out of my own way.” For the longest time, Ryan had this fear that he would perform a terrible concert and his career would be over in an instant. Now that he felt like his feet were more cemented with regards to his place in music, the had become more of an afterthought. “I have no idea where I’m even going to be on election night, if I’ll be in LA or Montana or somewhere else entirely. Wherever it is I need plenty of alcohol, win or lose.” He stared up at the ceiling, letting his head lean back for a moment. It was a general concern he had for what the future of this country would be after the election. “I halfheartedly hope that In Hate We Trust is still number one by then, just so people who don’t actively seek out my music still hear the message. Also, more money, baby!” He remarked the last sentence sarcastically with a laugh, knowing that he was making no money himself off that single.

“I appreciate the underwear, my guy. Twenty years and I have yet to get an endorsement deal like that. You’re clearly ahead of the game already. I still have to pay for all my undergarments.” He chuckled, not really one to accept every endorsement deal that came his way anyways. “I think it’s the abs too, man. I didn’t have those when I was 22. Shit, I still don’t have them! If we are ever into the same lady, I don’t like my odds. You got that charm under a slightly better looking frame.” He laughed just giving him a hard time, genuinely enjoying the ease their conversation was flowing in. “Well that’s a real relief. I already have to worry about like a dozen different women who could be writing the next number one hit about my dick or something, and not in a positive light.” He paused for a moment, shaking his head. “Speaking of Ellie-Grace though, I would buy said track if she released it,” he remarked with another laugh.

“You know Serenity Scott? We went out on date a long time ago, just once. I kinda got myself into another mess, so things didn’t go anywhere between us. I ran into her backstage at the FCAs and we just texted back and forth for a weeks after. We went out on another date again last week and it was fun.” He paused himself, looking over at Joshua who was the first person he had really told about whatever was bubbling between the two outside of his team. “We’ll see what happens. Maybe it’s time for good old Ryan Hernandez here to settle down and ride into the sunset.” He stayed with a smile before chuckling. “Or maybe not and I just keep fucking around until I die. Who knows?” He shrugged his shoulders with a grin. He had become a lot less concern about the things that he couldn’t control or force upon himself. Whatever happened in his love life, he was just going to go with what felt right. “You know and your fucking lobster rolls, Grimmie. I have a buddy who owns a good seafood spot down in Florida, some of the best rolls I’ve ever had. I’ll have to take you there some day.” Ryan had reached that point of his career and life where he seemed like he always knew somebody for something. He had plenty of connections both in the entertainment industry and outside of it. “Jägerbombs? Well, fuck. I have nothing else going on tonight. Let’s drink like I’m back in high school. This Boston kid used to crush those at house parties.” Despite his age, Ryan still felt youthful and full of life which he was thankful of because things may be a lot different for him had he been at this stage in life still single and unable to enjoy the simpler things in life.

Edited by user 07 October 2020 09:42:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8530 Posted : 08 October 2020 05:30:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I think my political stances and my loud mouth kind of overshadow my dating life. Not sure if I'm thankful for that or not. Nosey people meddling in my relationships? Angry Karens and Kurts wanting to shoot me?" Joshua moves his hands up and down to mimic a set of weighing scales. Seems like there's always some adversity within the industry regardless of how you navigate it. Pissing off religious groups, intrusive paparazzi, psychotic fans, cruel faceless trolls...there's plenty to go around. Joshua starts to go a little pink in the face again as Ryan jokes about them fucking. "Dude, not even going to lie, that was one of my wet dreams for a long time. If teenage Joshua was here? Whew! He'd be GONE right now." Joshua laughs and moves over to the dining table area, pottering about with glasses and bottles.

"You come over with gorgeous scotch and I serve you this shit!" Joshua chuckles and holds up the bottle of Jägermeister. He listens to Ryan's story regarding Xanax as he pours the contents, assembling the drinks. "Oh, man. Yeah, anxiety is fucking crippling. I never suffered with it as a kid. I was blissfully ignorant to it all. I just assumed it was another word for "nervous". Never realised the extent of it until I had a panic attack before performing live on The Today Show. Reading horrible tweets in advance doesn't help things either." The cause of Joshua's anxiety stems from an overwhelming amount of hate thrown his way at such a young age. He was just a regular kid from New Jersey and one day the entire world seemingly hates his guts. It's been a lot to take on. "Election night, although real fucking important, is something I'm trying not to dwell on. Wonder what shit will hit the fan this time? I wonder what will hit my fan?" Joshua widens his eyes in fear. The last election night was the turning point in his life and career. He tweeted things. They went viral. The rest is history. "I really hope it's still number one too. Aside from Republican tears, it's a great fucking song." Joshua smiles warmly and hands over the concoction to Ryan before taking his seat again.

At the mention of his abs, Joshua smirks and raises an eyebrow. "What? These abs?" he asks coyly, lifting his shirt a little past his bellybutton to jokingly show them off. "Man, I just need to work out. Not that I'm a gym rat or anything. One - it's just a great distraction and stress reliever and two - I need to bulk up otherwise I'd look like one of those big inflatable men outside used car showrooms!" Joshua is a tall guy but he's also naturally slim. Building muscle helps broaden him out a good bit. He laughs and listens to Ryan, enjoying how easy this all is. Not many people give Joshua a chance so he doesn't get to have many pleasant exchanges like this. "Oh, by the way, Ellie-Grace isn't the type to divulge that type of information and I'm not the one to pry anyway, so I can hand on my heart say that I've heard no stories regarding your penis, sir." Joshua places a hand over his heart and chuckles, picking up his drink from his side.

"Serenity? Oh, yeah! Yeah, I know of her." Joshua looks into the contents of his glass, plucking up the courage to official kick off the journey down that slippery slope. It's a surprise to hear that Ryan and Serenity went on a date purely for the fact that there's almost no secrecy in this life any more. With explosive break-ups and people having sex on Big Brother, it's nice to hear something as pure and cute as this. "That's great, man! Happy for you. FCA performance aside, I love relationships. I love loving someone. I love giving. My name is Joshua Orlando Grimmie and I endorse monogamy. Seriously, you should really go for it if that's what you want." Joshua also wishes to settle down and ride off into the sunset. He hopes he's finally found it with Dae. "My dumbass middle name aside, I don't think I'm very welcome in Florida!" Joshua chuckles and holds his hands up. It's probably the place that gives him the most heat. There and Texas. "Still, I'd risk it all for a lobster roll. And no, that's not the first time I've said that." Joshua grins and raises his glass. "Bottoms up?"

Edited by user 08 October 2020 05:30:44(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8531 Posted : 08 October 2020 07:14:52(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

"As someone who now has both attached himself, I can tell you they both fucking suck. I can't wait for my next interview where I'm asked about my political views and my love life, then only spend thirty seconds getting to talk about music. It sounds like a blast." He rolled his eyes, rolling the sleeves of his denim jacket up to just above his forearm. Ryan slaps Joshua shoulder and pretends to fan him with his hand as he speaks. "You were a teenager like a few years ago, you little creep! Were you sliding into my DMs too?" He asked playfully as he laughed, shaking his head.

"Anxiety is a bitch. It's so unpredictable. I've had times where I'm at a peak of happiness then some thought just creeps into my mind and ruins the rest of the day for me. It's shitty. In a lot of ways it just feels like a losing battle, but what can you do? I fully believe you can't be a good artist without having some screws off up in there." He shrugs his shoulders, pointing at the side of his head. He fully believed that every respected songwriter had to have some deep trauma or mental illness to truly master their art. It was awful to think that way, but he was just going off of personal experience. "I'm probably going to turn my phone off on election night. I don't think I have the mental capacity to handle all the shit that will be hitting the preverbal fan as that night progresses, regardless of which side is winning. Everyone will always be upset about something." After so many years in the industry, he knew well that it was almost a losing battle when it came to sharing your opinions on things, in no way will everyone ever be happy with you. They will always have an issue if you say too much or not enough.

"I tried for a while there when I was your age to have the abs and all that. Now, at almost 43 years old, I'm just going for toned. As long as I can keep all of this in one piece, I'm good. I got the height, I got the hair, I got the tattoos, the vibrant natural charisma. I'm good with that." He ran a hand from his chest down to his midsection before chuckling, glancing down at Joshua's full abs and rolling his eyes. "You son of a bitch. It's probably a good thing I don't look like that because I already have issues trying not to fuck every attractive woman I see. If I looked like that, I would never not be having sex. I might as well just switch to porn at that point." He laughed, taking the drink that was handed to him.

"We shall see where it all goes. I'll admit my track record with relationships is less than ideal. I mean, I'm not going out there trying to be an asshole or hurt people, but I can definitely be a jerk sometimes. I haven't really dated in a few years though, so I'm excited to see what happens. I'm keeping it low-key for now. I'm trying to avoid being thrown under the spotlight right away." He explained, knowing that dating with the public eye constantly on you made building any sort of relationship that much more difficult. Ryan was also not one to complain about such a thing either since he could always avoid dating people that were also in the industry and live a bit more of a normal life but he did not want to limit himself either. "Thanks man. I love loving someone and all that, but I also throughly enjoy having sex with women I barely know. It is very relaxing to me. It's like therapy in a way, but with less talking and crying." Ryan chuckles, raising his glass up towards Joshua before bringing it closer. "Fuck it, bottoms up. Time to test my liver." He brings the drink up to his lips and quickly chugs the contents in the glass, sighing out as he sets the glass down and curling up his facial expression before laughing. "Wooo! This is taking me back to my days as a rookie drinker."
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8532 Posted : 08 October 2020 11:33:53(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua blushes like the embarrassed teenage version of him in question, giggling away as Ryan playfully slaps and fans him. He definitely enjoys having one of his biggest crushes in close proximity and joking around with him. There's no denying that Joshua still finds Ryan insanely attractive but it's different now. He's not a hormonal teen and he has a boyfriend now so Joshua's mind rarely ventures down THAT road anymore. Ryan is still Ryan, however. He'll always appeal to Joshua's eye. "Hey man, it's not my fault you're so fucking hot!" Joshua blurts out while laughing and holding his hands up. It came out a little more straightforward than intended. Joshua usually likes to joke, play around with words and wrap things up in clever innuendos. In the heat of the moment, and with some alcohol in his system, Joshua just came out and said it this time. He plays it cool, swiftly glossing over it and hoping it doesn't make Ryan uncomfortable. "Jesus, I probably sent you some cringeworthy messages back in the day. Nothing sexual. I was never like that. You probably do have an inbox full of 15-year-old me confessing my love and admiration for you somewhere if you scroll back far enough."

"Bipolar, depressive, anxious, suicidal at one point...I must be so fucking talented!" Joshua is very open when it comes to his mental health. It's not something he wishes to promote or glorify but rather fight the stigma of. He's not sure exactly what Ryan knows about him but the information is easy to get hold of. Joshua has tried to kill himself twice. He might as well just say it. "I totally get what you mean though. I think to be a certain level of prolific artist, you have to REALLY feel things. Not talking about being heartbroken. I'm meaning fucking mental anguish. It's like a whole new level of thoughts, theories, opinions, expression, perception, a whole new way of viewing and navigate life, really. A lot of people I know in this industry who are just God tier acts are people who have either suffered some sort of psychological torment or mental health condition. There's a whole bunch I know who have things like autism and ADHD. It's kinda cruel that we all have to suffer in order to be so in touch with our emotions and by extension, our work. It's a theory I believe though, man."

Joshua puts his shirt back down and chuckles. He got the compliment he wanted from Ryan. No need to continue flaunting. "No way! I'd totally swap bodies with you in a heartbeat! I was always just the dorky looking, freakishly tall and lanky kid with the sleepy eyelid. Am I winking at you or are my muscles being extra lazy today? Who knows?!" It isn't very noticeable unless pointed out but Joshua's right eyelid is a little sleepy. It's always been a hate of his but his boyfriend makes a point of reassuring him that it's adorable.

"I've been called a jerk a few times. I don't mean to be. I like to think I'm a lovely person but I can get a little...passionate." Joshua nods his head as Ryan speaks, relating to a lot of what he is saying. His heart is totally in the right place but but with his wit, temper and passion, Joshua can sometimes come across as a condescending asshole. As it moves onto the subject of the single life and sleeping with women they barely know, Joshua clears his throat and nervously taps his foot, plucking up the courage to make his next revelation. "I've...uh...I've only ever been with four people. All of whom I've been in relationships with." Joshua chuckles nervously, awaiting a response. Suddenly, he feels dwarfed by Ryan and his escapades. "Well, there was that one time I got jacked off by a girl at a house party when I was like 15 or 16...if that counts?". Still doesn't put him on the same level as Ryan but at least it's something. He swiftly chugs the drink in his hand, needing the courage if this line of conversation is going to continue. Joshua screws his face up and coughs, looking at the empty glass. "Fuck! That's...that's something, alright. Woo! Another?"
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8533 Posted : 10 October 2020 05:56:11(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Given how long Ryan had been a known figure, he was not surprised by receiving compliments and attention from both sexes. Despite as conceited as it may sound and no matter how much self-deprecating humor he threw out there to hide it, he knew he looked good especially these days given his age. That was part of the reason why he was not as worried anymore about being single and in his forties. While he was straight, he never had an issue with bantering and joking around with other men full of compliments. “You know Joshua, I don’t think I will ever try to find those messages for the sake of our friendship and mutual respect. Unless, I wanna pull off a performance like yours and pull out the receipts as ya’ll say.” He laughed and used air questions for the last bit before shaking his head.

Ryan listened closely as Joshua spoke of his mental health issues in addition to the industry as a whole as it pertained to the matter. He had vaguely heard of a suicide attempt but he was not about to bring it up now, regardless of the subject matter. It was not his place to do so. “I completely agree with you, man. Anybody can write a heartbreak song. That’s easy. I have hundreds of them, but when you can kind of peel the surface back with yourself about those things that affect our daily lives, it’s almost as if you unlocked this an entire well of new ideas to explore. It sucks. There’s nothing fun about it. It’s just one of those things where you figure out how to manage it and hopefully get to a point where it no longer paralyzes you. A time where you can use it as inspiration for yourself.” He certainly did not have a bulletproof system on how to manage mental illnesses as an artist or just human being, but he figured out ways to not let his problems consume every minute of every day of his life anymore.

If he hadn’t pointed it out, Ryan would have never noticed the sleepy eye he mentioned. It was vaguely noticeable to him but definitely was not some sort of weird, off-putting feature. “Pfft, a kinda sleepy eye? Shit, I think most people would take that if they could have the rest of the stuff you got going on for yourself. Again, thank god I didn’t look like that at 22. I would have literally fucked my career over.” He chuckled and clapped his hands together.

He could tell that the demeanor changes slightly as the conversation shifts to their sex lived and partners they’ve had. It was a subject that Ryan always felt comfortable talking about in intimate settings, sometimes a bit too much where someone may get offended or react negatively. Over the years he has tried to manage how much he shares but the combination of loose lips and alcohol were never a great tandem. He taps Joshua’s arm a few times and shakes his head with a grin, trying to get him to not overthink his revelation. “Hey, nothing wrong with that. I’d say it’s more respectful to be the guy who isn’t having sex with everyone than the one that is. There’s a certain restraint that I can appreciate. By all means, that’s the way to go. I’m not the role model for relationships or sexual endeavors whatsoever.” He did not reveal how many partners he has had mainly due to the fact that he does not entirely remember. In recent years he has a good idea of that number but ten or fifteen years back, he didn’t know how often he was engaging in one night stands and short flings while on tour. “Grimmie got a handy at a party? Damn, you little devil.” He laughed, not thinking that the 22 year old would reveal such a fact about himself. “Yeah, fuck it why not. Let’s do another one of this Jersey delicacy.”
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8534 Posted : 30 October 2020 04:42:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm...I'm really gonna feel this in the morning." Joshua chuckles as he stands in his kitchen, pouring out yet another whisky for him and Ryan. Their first meeting resulted in the pair becoming rather merry on the booze but this go around is verging on complete drunkenness. Joshua is far more confident and comfortable in Ryan's presence this time, no longer afraid to let go. Even though Ryan is far from prissy, Joshua still wanted to try his best to behave when they first met. He would hate for one of his biggest idols to walk away thinking he was a fool or a total jerk. Now that he sees Ryan as a true friend he can loosen up even more. "H-here we go..."

Joshua gingerly walks back into the lounge with the glasses, now aware that his balance and hand-eye coordination are not the best right now. He carefully hands the drink over to Ryan and sits next to him on the huge, comfy sofa. "We really, really need to do something together, man." The pair had been discussing a possible collaboration earlier. It's something they both want and the fans are screaming out for it. If only the write song would come along quicker. "I...I-I get that you have reservations about me outshining you but y-you can still totally hold your own!". Joshua laughs and playfully rests his hand on Ryan's kneecap after giving it a light slap. If anything, Joshua is the one who is intimidated. He's on board for a collaboration. It's a lifelong dream of his. That doesn't make it any less daunting. He loves and admires Ryan and his work. Placing himself literally in amongst Ryan's discography is huge for him.

He takes a swig of whisky and lays his head against the back of the couch, looking up at the ceiling. "It's nice to have you here again. These last few weeks have been...well...y-you probably already know." Joshua speaks very calmly, gazing upwards as the liquor takes the words right out of his mouth. He admitted it himself so it's common knowledge that Joshua has been using again.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8535 Posted : 30 October 2020 05:23:38(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

It had been about four or five weeks since their initial meeting. That night also consisted in heavy drinking and shooting the shit for most of it. It was wild to sit down and think of all that has happened in that short span of time in each of their lives. Ryan put a new single out to the world that was highly personal and revealed the death of his mother, which had placed him in an uneasy space emotionally. Despite his own problems, he was trying his hardest to be available for his friends. He was aware that in the past he could be selfish and caught up in his own dilemmas, where it can easily be perceived as neglecting behavior towards those close to him.

Ryan carefully takes the glass of whiskey that is handed to him before relaxing his back against the sofa. He had a meeting in New York City the following day to flesh out the details of the show he was hosting and producing, so perhaps not the best call to be getting wasted tonight but if it helped Joshua kind of get out of his own head for a bit he was going to do it to help him out. "Yeah, tell me about it. I have a flood of messages all over social media asking for us to collab." He rested his head back, tilting it to look over at Joshua. Even though Hernandez threw the idea out there on Twitter after the FCAs, he never thought it would become something people latched on to so quickly. There was now an anticipation built up for it. "Hah! We will see about that, you fucker." He chuckled before taking a sip of his drink, keeping the glass in his hand thereafter for easy access. "You should come out to my studio in Montana, we can throw out some ideas and see what sticks," he paused for a quick moment, taking another gulp of liquor down, "all else fails we can just get wasted in the wilderness." Ryan suggested with a laugh.

Even though he was feeling the amount of alcohol they have drank thus far, he was conscious enough to know what Joshua meant with his words. "I know... 2020, man. This year... it's a fucking downward spiral." He was not going to bring his own issues to the table, knowing damn well his friend had been struggling the last few weeks. "How-uh.. how have you been holding up on that end?" Ryan was aware of the relapse as he reached out to Joshua soon after he heard about it. While he's never personally dealt with a drug abuse issues, he knew it was a never-ending battle for those that fell into that hole.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8536 Posted : 30 October 2020 06:12:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Even though it had been little over a months since their first meeting, a lot has happened to both Joshua and Ryan. It's probably one of many reasons they get along so well. Both of them are magnetics for shit storms. Can't leave them alone for five minutes without making the front page or riling someone up, through very little fault of their own, of course. He smiles at the idea of heading out to Montana, enjoying the concept of both creating music and getting wasted. "That'd be great. Heading out there, getting away from it all, pretending nothing else exists. Might get wrecked and stroll around the wilderness, trying to have some sort of epiphany. Maybe I'll actually come back with profound words and messages for once!" Joshua snickers and takes another sip of his whisky. Despite being an acclaim writer in industry circles, the majority of media outlets don't care for what he has to say. They already have the stories and narratives they wish to stick on him.

Joshua turns his head to meet Ryan's eyes. "That's what I was trying to do at the beach the other. I was hoping to walk far enough in the sands that I'd end up seeing a wise apparition." He laughs and runs a hand through his curly dark brown hair. He's still in disbelief that him taking work calls while enjoying the sunshine became this big conspiracy theory. "At least I was clothed this time!" Joshua smirks before necking back the contents of his glass, clearly not pacing himself like before. He usually only drinks like this when he's going through rough times.

As Ryan asks how he is, the giggling subsides for a moment as he ponders over things. Joshua briefly finds himself in limbo, not knowing whether to divulge his feelings or keep the happy tone up. How deep can he go without ruining the mood? Is he even up to the task of addressing it out loud? He taps on his empty glass and sighs. "Not the best, man..." Joshua keeps it short and sweet for now, telling Ryan that he's struggling but not bombarding his friend with a tonne of emotional baggage. It's up to Ryan whether or not he wishes to ask further questions.
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#8537 Posted : 15 November 2020 06:54:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: Suspension of disbelief. Bars are opened. I'm tired of COVID ruining things. One of my Weekend boys is going to have a birthday party, damnit!

Spying Dallas at the urinal in the bar's restroom, Dustyn can't help but take the opportunity to mess with him. He's downed a few Guinness and is celebrating Oscar's birthday so he's feeling that buzz, making him extra playful tonight. "Fancy some fun in the stall, sweet cheeks?" Dustyn smacks Dallas' butt from behind and puts on a very gruff Southern accent. Mimicking voices and accents is one of Dustyn's many talents, freakishly so. Scott is still convinced the little guy is actually an alien, perfectly studying and assimilating accents. He knows he can easily fool a tipsy Dallas. Dustyn then chuckles and reveals his true identity, using the urinal next to Dallas. "Billy has left. Him and Deneil just crawled into the back of a cab. You're safe to come out now." Dustyn knows that Billy isn't his husband's favourite person. Truth be told, he understands why, especially judging by tonight. Billy was cranked up to 100. He arrived with a drink in him and had clearly popped something too. He was extremely vulgar and incessant. Even Riley "golden child, pacifist, stay above the fray" Hamilton had to tell him to shut the fuck up a couple of times. "Y-your husband's very lucky, by the way..." Dustyn smirks and nods down at Dallas' member before giggling, finishing up and moving over to the sinks.

Dustyn starts to wash his hands while continuing to chat away to Dallas. "So, you think we should invite Billy over for Christmas and my birthday then?". Dustyn chuckles and looks in the mirror to see his husband's reaction, knowing fine well it's going to be a treat.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/11/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8538 Posted : 15 November 2020 07:15:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
dallas jumps at the voice,being rather drunk and depositing the most recent drink into the urinal didnt help. dallas was focused greatly on eroding the urinal cake when his husband approched. "jesus christ,dusty! i almost pissed all over myself! you scared me!" dallas cracks up while zipping up. husband or no husband,he didnt trust this bathroom. who knows what could leap on his nether regions? he does smile when he hears billy is gone. he dislikes the man greatly and is on edge when billy is around. " hopefully they crash and billy is the only one not wearign a seatbelt." dallas replies flatly. he knows dustyn likes billy,but dallas wouldnt be too sad if billy vanished. "husband?! i am totally straight! no matter what my vintage madonna shirt says!" dallas grins,holding out the shirt so it is easily seen. its a white shirt with the cover art to true blue on it.

dallas makes a face of disgust behind his husband but sighs before smiling. "if you wish,dear. its a good thing you have a cute butt. or i would soooooo tell you to keep that rude bastard far from our home." dallas giggles and smacks dustyn's butt before washing his own hands. he leans towards the mirror to examine his own face. yup. he looks drunk
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 15/11/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8539 Posted : 15 November 2020 07:52:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn tilts his head to the side to examine Dallas' t-shirt. His husband always liked her but since meeting Dustyn, the obsession has grown tenfold. No wonder a lot of Juneau fans despise Dustyn. He has broken this man. "Wow. Her tenth best album. Rock on!" Dustyn says sarcastically with a roll of his eyes as if he doesn't own like 20 different copies and has a True Blue promotional CD stand in his music room. He shakes his head and chuckles while listening to Dallas express his dislike for Billy. As much as he's quick to defend him, Dustyn is well aware of how grating Billy can be and understands Dallas' stance. "Pretty sure that Billy said if he should die, he wants you and I to look after Daniel." Dustyn dries his hands and playfully winks in the mirror. He's a very paternal person but Daniel Khan? Now THERE'S someone he wouldn't miss. The kid harms small animals. 95% chance that boy will kill someone in the future.

Dustyn jumps and giggles at the playful smack before turning around and embracing his man, wrapping his arms around his waist and looking up at him with that charming, drunken Irish glaze in his eyes. "Nah, Christmas will be a nice, quiet and cosy one. Me, you, the boys and the kitties. No distractions. Well, aside from the annual awkward phone call from my dad." Being Dustyn and Jesus' birthday, Mr Blue always phones to awkwardly and reluctantly send his regards every Christmas. Frosty the Snowman has more warmth in his balls then Dustyn's father does in his words.

Dustyn moves closer into the embrace, lowering his voice and looking over Dallas' shoulder to make sure the coast is clear. "I was thinking..." Dustyn clears his throat and looks down at Madonna on Dallas' top, plucking up the courage to make his suggestion. "Since we've got a hotel room and don't have the boys tonight...maybe we could swap the pints for something...stronger?". Dustyn raises an eyebrow and gives Dallas a knowing smirk. It has been an age since he and Dallas last got high together so he's not sure if Dallas will jump at the idea or be totally over it.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8540 Posted : 15 November 2020 10:01:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
"dust," dallas begins softly but firmly. " you know its my favorite album. it also makes me the think of you. so put some respect on that. " he giggles to his husband. dallas very much preferred 80s madonna. anyone else saying this,he'd fight. dallas doesnt even pause before replying about daniel. "its cuter that billy thinks of me when it comes to his only begotten son...damned shame i send that little bastard right to the orphanage. id make sure to find a victorian orphanage too. one that only serves gruel." dallas never had gruel,but he was sure anything with a name like that had to be gray and bland. two kids were plenty. he wasnt about to have to take care of any living thing damaged by billy.

dallas squeezes dustyn a bit more during the embrace. hugs are one thing,squeezes are just extra nice. " at least your dad still calls for christmas. i guess perhaps he is at least trying....unless he keeps asking if baby jesus turned me into a woman for you. i'd be a beardy woman." dallas adds. while he had seen some women with beards,he wasnt sure if he wanted to be one. it was nice that dustyn's father still remained in some contact for the holidays. it'd probably be easier for him not to,if dallas was being honest.

"mr blue!" dallas mockingly gasps at dusty's suggestion. "you are trying to lead me to ruin! ruin,i say!" he says dramatically before looking around to see if anyone was in earshot. "what are you offering?" he asks with a raised eyebrow. dallas himself hadnt had those sort of contacts in ages. unless perhaps the cashier at the supermarket was secretly a dealer.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.