logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages«<439440441442443>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#8801 Posted : 27 August 2021 06:04:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
"Yeah, I should be heading back too. My classy friend will be dying of thirst by this point. Have to nurse him back to life with his old fashioned." Alfie giggles, still not mentioning Ryan by name. A first name isn't enough to give a person's entire identity away but Alfie really wants to play it safe. This isn't just because of Ethan. In general, he wants to remain as tight-lipped as possible about his famous buddy. Last thing he wants is for fans to descend on the place and ruin the night. He's fairly sure there are some whispers going around by suspicious onlookers already. When Ethan squeezes his shoulder, Alfie looks at his hand then at the handsome man's face, giving him a playful little grin. "Yeah, maybe you will? I plan on being here a while, so....". Alfie raises his eyebrows and picks up the drinks from the bar. "See you around."

Walking back across the venue, Alfie mentally scorns himself to wipe off the huge grin he has. Alfie tends to have a very specific mischievous look that always gives him away whenever he's been up to something a little naughty. He doesn't want Ryan to pick up on it solely for the fact he has no idea what to tell him. "Sorry for the delay." Alfie hands Ryan his drink as he approaches the table before settling his own down and retaking his seat within the booth. His Jack and Coke is already almost a quarter gone. "Did I miss anything?". It may be aimed at Ryan but the look on Alfie's face suggests that he should be on the receiving end of that question. He lays back, extending and sprawling his arms against the back of the seats, glimpsing out across the venue.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline PANIC!  
#8802 Posted : 27 August 2021 07:48:41(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ethan returned to his table, watching Alfie disappear into a booth towards the back of the establishment, smiling as he slipped back into his own company for the evening.

Ryan hadn't even taken note of how long Alfie had been away since he went off to get their fresh round of drinks. He was too caught up in his own headspace, texting back and forth with Ellie-Grace, only looking up when he sensed someone coming near. This week apart was the longest he'd been away from his girlfriend since they reignited their romance and he genuinely missed her. That was an odd feeling for a man who valued his independence and time to himself for such a long time. Now he had no interest in even opening the door for possible meaningless flirtatious encounters. It was a refreshing change of pace for him to be out and not looking for potential hookups.

"Oh, you're perfectly fine. Thank you." Nodding, he takes a sip of his slightly watered down drink. He takes note of Alfie's face, unsure on what may have happened during his time away, but his attempted poker face was not award-winning. "No, you haven't missed much. Ellie has been sending me cat videos. You know how she is. I fully expect to return home and have 5 cats there." He shakes his head and chuckles. He traces a finger over the rim of his glass, looking over at Alfie with a sly grin. "So, did you run into any possible distractions on your way back? Possibly one with breasts and some high heels?" He questioned him playfully, assuming that a particular girl may have caught his eye and that's why he was apologizing for his delay. Ryan only assumed it'd be a woman involved given their many conversations about the opposite sex. "If you want to use the good ol' I know Ryan Ross Hernandez trick to get some, be my guest." Suggesting so with a wink as he chuckled.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8803 Posted : 27 August 2021 08:17:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Maybe you'll come home to an actual cat and not the fucking spawn of Satan himself?" Alfie takes a sip of his drink as he refers to Truffles. He too has had many icy and somewhat terrifying encounters with her. He adores cats and animals in general but Truffles is not a cat. He's fairly sure she's dark sided. "Does Ellie know you're being a bad influence on me?" Alfie smirks as he places his glass back down on the table. He's well aware that he could get away with murder when it comes to his sister. Much like Truffles, Ellie only focuses on the angelic side of Alfie. Little does she know. "If you're chatting with Ellie, maybe we should take a picture together and send it to her to assure her we're both still alive and in one piece?". While a somewhat jokey gesture, there's still a lot of truth in that statement. Ellie is a worrier. There's a reason she's up this late and texting Ryan. It's less about making sure he's having a good time and more so checking that he's still breathing.

When asked if he ran into any possible distractions, Alfie pouts and shrugs. "Maybe. Maybe not." He decides to play it coy as a way of making it seem like he's just being a tease as opposed to actually covering up the fact that he's clocked a guy he likes. Ryan would definitely encourage him and not give two shits about his orientation but Alfie isn't prepared. Now isn't the time to just unload all of that. "I know Ryan Ross Hernandez. Ellie-Grace Summers is my big sister. Layla Sanchez bought me a pizza. Dustyn Blue sent me a text last night. Yeah, I have many of those." Alfie mischievously smirks, having a tiny dig at Ryan's ego. He's not the only famous person he's brushed shoulders with.

Alfie yet again scans the venue, hoping to catch sight of Ethan but he's unsuccessful. It's a busy night and the secluded private booths are tucked away from the main action.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8804 Posted : 27 August 2021 08:47:09(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

"You know, I've thought about getting her a cat... well, I guess it'd be like our cat since we basically live together these days." Ryan sticks his tongue out and feigns as if he's going to puke. This isn't to say that he isn't a romantic and charmer. He's been around the block enough times to know how to play the game. Possibly getting pet with your significant other? That was a serious affair in his eyes. Although they've never had the whole moving in or living together conversation yet anyways. It was still early. "I love Ellie-Grace to death. She does not need to listen in on our conversations be it 10 years ago or now." Some of the advice he's given her younger brother? It could be considered distasteful at best. He wasn't exactly subtle in his delivery when he was hanging out with friends. Both Ellie and Ryan worried about those around them. The only difference was Ellie worried about the present day well-being of them. Ryan tends to worry about things that haven't happened yet. "I'm slightly jealous of the leeway you and Truffles get from E.G. I haven't earned those stripes." He laughed and rolled his eyes, knowing it was warranted she didn't consider him as angelic as some others in her life for many reasons.

Ryan smirks at Alfie's nonchalant response, opting not to push him any further unless prompted to do so. "I respect that. Keep your cards close to chest. Don't worry though, you don't have to worry about me stealing her away. Those days are behind me." He winks while kicking back a longer swig from his glass. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Keep denying that I'm not the coolest person you know, you little shit." He replies in an overly joking fashion, well aware of all the famous ties Alfie has himself thanks to being the brother of Ellie-Grace Summers.

He takes note of Alfie looking around, assuming he was trying to track down whoever this mysterious person he had a little encounter with at the bar. Ryan snaps his fingers to regain his attention. "Hey, eyes over here. Don't look desperate now. Let's take this damn picture for your sister so she doesn't think I'm letting you run wild." Ryan pulls out his phone, pulling up the camera and extending his lanky arm out, leaning in over the table to take a selfie with Alfie.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8805 Posted : 27 August 2021 09:20:53(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I know she'd definitely love another cat but I don't think it'd go down well with Truffles. She's too hostile towards living things. Basically Jeanette in cat form." Alfie and his eldest sister don't have the best bond. There's love there but they really aren't close. There's a large age gap and they've never really understood one another. He has always viewed Jeanette as a grump. She has always seen Alfie as boisterous and annoying. Again, only Ellie sees the good in everyone. "I don't think Ellie knows an eighth of what you know about me. She still thinks me smoking weed was a teenage phase." Alfie winks and pats his shirt pocket, indicating that he might have some illicit in there. "I think as far as she's concerned, I'm still a virgin!" A small laugh escapes his lips before they make contact with the rim of his glass again. Ryan wasn't around for when Alfie popped his cherry but even years before that, he was having conversations with Ryan that'd make Ellie faint. "I don't think you'll ever earn those stripes. You simply aren't as angelic as I am." Alfie smiles and cups under his face.

As Alfie listens to Ryan tease him about this potential conquest, he feels pangs of fear and worry in his core as his friend refers to this person as 'female'. Not that Ryan is to blame. Alfie has only ever made it clear that he likes women. It's just that hearing the emphasis on gender makes Alfie feel as if there would be a strong reaction if he started the "well, actually..." conversation. Instead of keeping that conversation going, he purposely glosses over it and focuses on the next thing Ryan said. "I'd say you're...top five. You used to be number one but a lot has changed over the last 10 years. You've lost a little shine." Alfie chuckles and drinks some more, practically throwing it back and only leaving a little left in the glass.

Alfie quickly snaps out of his gaze and shuffles closer to Ryan, not dwelling on the fact he's been caught staring. "Do I look drunk though? You know she'll be on the phone if I look inebriated." Alfie adjusts his shirt as he closes in for the picture. Looking at the screen and sitting still for the picture for a mere number of seconds proves surprisingly difficult for Alfie. All he wants to do is catch another glimpse Ethan. Realising that his head is all over the place, Alfie decides to clear his mind in order to be better company. "Hey, you mind if I go out and...?" Alfie pats his shirt pocket, indicating that he wants to smoke a little weed. He wants to break free of this Ethan distraction as well as the worry and shame that's slowly casting over him.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8806 Posted : 28 August 2021 07:31:40(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Ryan studies the selfie he took of them to see how inhibited Alfie looks, concluding that it was passable enough to not worry Ellie. "You're fine, man. Ellie trusts me to take care of you. She doesn't need to know every small detail." He suggests with a small smirk. Despite the fact that he had a much more relaxed and cool demeanor than Ellie, he was old enough to lookout for his drunken friends and pull them out of situation that could be potentially risky. He was also hyper-aware of his public image that he knew that his days of getting wasted at a bar were long gone. "Go for it. I'll just be hearing maybe getting a call from your sister." He shrugged his shoulders and slumped back into his seat.

Ethan was standing outside after finishing his drink and bidding goodbye to his friend, taking a smoke break as he figured out what to do with the rest of his night. Go back in and have a nightcap before heading to his hotel room or calling it a night already. He took a drag from his vape pen, leaning against the wall with his foot pulled up. A part of him was hoping to catch a glimpse of Alfie again, the only person that caught his eye tonight, before the night was over. He tried to ignore it, unsure if their previous interaction was just a friendly encounter or not. As he stood outside, he overheard two young ladies walking in who were talking about a rumor that Ryan Ross Hernandez was there tonight.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8807 Posted : 28 August 2021 08:21:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Won't be long." Alfie softly smiles at Ryan, feeling like shit for getting up and leaving him yet again but he can't physically sit in the venue any longer. The whirring, heavy thoughts in his mind aren't helped by the music and general hustle and bustle of the bar. Life continues moving rapidly around Alfie while he finds himself almost frozen at his core. Stiff and detached out of fear and worry. Why does he have to feel this way about guys? What if Ryan continues to press him for information about this 'girl'? It's all whizzing in Alfie's little head. The only sensible option to him right now is to take a step back, smoke a little something for his nerves and collect himself. He can't exactly find clarity and become centred in a busy bar.

As soon as the night air hits his face, Alfie instantaneously feels better. He never realised how stuffy the venue was until the breeze cools down his heated body. The bar and the muffled music are left behind him both figuratively and literally. "Give me strength..." Alfie mutters to himself as he reaches into his shirt pocket to pull out the joint he rolled earlier. It's a rather thick one too. Alfie doesn't fuck around. As he walks along the side of the building to move away from the door, he pulls out his lighter and sparks up. With his head down, focusing on lighting his joint, he doesn't look up and notice Ethan until he's a
mere six feet away. When he clocks the perfect stranger again, his face lights up and he gives him a little nod as he can't speak with a preoccupied mouth.

After taking a draw and exhaling, Alfie leans against the wall next to Ethan and properly greets him. "Hey stranger! We crossed paths again!" Alfie giggles and takes another draw. He may be acting very friendly and nonchalant but his stomach is doing all sorts of cartwheels. Just Alfie's luck to walk straight into the person who set off all these worries he's trying to ease. Poor Alfie. Still, despite all of the turmoil, he's glad to be in the company of this gorgeous guy once again. He rests his head against the wall, turning it to face Ethan. "How's your night going?". Again, Alfie finds himself eyeing up Ethan and not very subtly. Nothing has been explicitly said but, regardless of gender, this isn't Alfie's first rodeo. He senses the vibes and knows there's a little flirtatious spark there. Little specks of rain starts to fall from the blackened sky, offering a very delicate coolant on their hot skin.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8808 Posted : 28 August 2021 08:49:56(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Ethan vaping was mainly a rebellious habit he took up a few years back that his parents despised. He never got into drugs or heavy drinking, so this was more up his alley to destress. And they were slightly less harmful than cigarettes or so they said. A smirk perks at the corner of his lips when he sees Alfie settle beside him. He nods his head to acknowledge him, taking a longer drag from his pen and exhaling it with his head leaned back, keeping his position looking ahead. “It’s pretty mundane… I did hear some talk about Ryan Ross Hernandez being here, so we may see a mob of girls storming this fucking place.” He shook his head and chuckled.

He let the corner of his eye roam Alfie’s frame one more time before turning to let his shoulder lean against the wall. “I did see this good looking guy earlier at the bar. He wasn’t exactly Ryan Ross Hernandez, but he didn’t look too shabby.” Ethan teased him, having no idea just who Alfie’s company was tonight. “I’m debating on whether I should go in for another drink or call it a night.” The statement was thrown out there nonchalantly. It wasn’t a direct invitation, yet the general vibe was enough to hint at his proposal that Alfie join him for either or.

“That classy friend of yours still inside?”
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8809 Posted : 28 August 2021 09:21:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Alfie just nods along at the mention of Ryan, still choosing to keep his cards close to his chest. It's an absolute Ace of an anecdote to use but Alfie would rather people like him off of his own merits. Letting slip that Ryan Ross Hernandez is indeed the company he's keeping may also change the dynamic and he doesn't want that. Alfie enjoys chatting to Ethan in the setting their in - two slightly intoxicated strangers who clearly like one another. Bringing the idea of 'celebrity' into it could scare Ethan off or change the course of conversation. "And then you saw this 'good looking guy' outside of the odd lighting of the bar and realised you made a mistake?" Alfie jokes, never being one to take himself too seriously. While he takes pride in his appearance, he has never been vain or thought much of his looks. For Alfie he just works with what he's got and accepts that. He never viewed himself as a pretty boy so it's always a nice surprise when someone takes an interest. Alfie takes one more hit of his joint and tilts his head back, setting the cloud free up into the night sky. He then pinches the end of it, sealing and stubbing it out for the time being as he has company.

When Ethan toys with the idea of calling it a night, Alfie pouts a little and shuffles closer. "No, don't go, bro. Night is still young..." Alfie smirks and meets Ethan's eyes yet again. Many of these short yet intense looks have been exchanged tonight. They needn't say a word with the way they've been eye-fucking all night. When asked if his friend is still inside, Alfie briefly turns his head to look back at the entrance of the bar, scouting to make sure the coast is clear in the process. "Yeah...yeah he's inside..." Alfie speaks in a more hushed voice, turning his head back to face Ethan as if he doesn't want people to be aware of their presence. His eyes meet Ethan's again and, aside from the muffled sounds of the venue behind them, a silence fills the night air for a moment.

Alfie takes a few seconds to assess Ethan and their surroundings, his heart pounding in his chest as if pleading for its freedom. There's a slight chance this may be a move he lives to regret but the prospect of it blowing his tiny mind far outweighs any negative aspects. Without a word, Alfie places his left hand on Ethan's waist and moves in for a kiss, gently planting his soft lips on his new friend's. It's not as scary as he thought. In fact, that's the last word he'd use to describe the sensation. It's exciting. It's heavenly. It's fucking hot. As they continue to lock lips, Alfie places his right hand on the side of Ethan's neck as the sound of their smooching fills the otherwise static air. Alfie mentally thanks the Lord that his first kiss with a guy is with someone who knows what they're doing. Ethan lips and tongue move perfectly in sync with Alfie's.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8810 Posted : 16 September 2021 05:59:01(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Ethan typically had a good read on people right off the bat. The studied looks and sly compliments had a flirtatious undertone, although he was unsure exactly if Alfie would be interested in something more or if it was all harmless chatter. He's swiftly caught off-guard by the kiss that Alfie is planting on his lips. However, he doesn't pull away and instead gets involved in it, placing both hands on his lower back and keeping his body against his own as they lock lips. It wasn't the first time he'd kiss a man but there was a certain spark there in the kiss that intrigued him. He had no idea the lack of experience Alfie possessed in men because the kiss was natural and passionate.

Back inside, Ryan is pulled away from the text conversation with his girlfriend when his bodyguards come up to him and inform him that folks were starting to get wind that he was there. "Fuck." He says under his breath, kicking back the remains of his Old Fashioned. While there was an annoyance in being unable to carry about his business due to his success, he knew it was part of the job, so he avoided complaining about it. Most of the time it was easier to leave than create a frenzy. Ryan keeps his head down trying to remain incognito as best he can without being detected, although as they exit he can hear some speculation ramping up around the bar area. Three men over six feet tall and two of which looked like they could kill someone with a single punch were going to draw attention to themselves regardless of status.

"Alright, let me find Alf and we can ge-...." His train of thought is interrupted as he looks up on their walk to the awaiting vehicle and sees Alfie occupied. Ethan and Alfie are still locking lips, at this point a full on make-out session happening just to the side of the building. It wasn't surprising to catch him kissing someone. He was young and he deserved to have some fun. Ryan knew all too well what it meant to be single and looking for a good time. The fact he was making out with a guy was something unexpected as Alfie always showed an interest in girls but this was another example of how missing out on 10 formidable years of someone's life can have a great effect on how well you think you may know that person.

"So this is who was keeping you distracted tonight, huh?" Ryan remarked aloud in a teasing tone, not necessarily wanting to be the one to cut short what was going on, but he didn't want to slip by without saying anything either for Alfie to go back inside and find him gone.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8811 Posted : 16 September 2021 07:06:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

At first, Alfie is surprised how easy and natural it is to kiss a guy. It has been something he has dreamt of and simultaneously feared for a number of years, verging on a decade. After a few seconds, the nerves subside and a wave of confidence takes over Alfie as he gets into the swing of things. Lips are just lips regardless of gender identity. There was nothing to worry about at all. It's far from awkward or scary. In fact, it's extremely exciting and hot. Both boys are great kissers and there's also that satisfaction and slight ego-stroking that comes with getting it on with someone you've had your eye on. It's no secret these two have been practically eye-fucking since they met. Both boys having an interest in one another, the perfect kisses, Ethan holding him and pressing their bodies together - it all feels so right. That is until he hears Ryan's voice.

Like a whippet, Alfie breaks away from the kiss at lightning speed. The butterflies in his stomach quickly turn into spears, jabbing him with pangs of dread. "Shit!". Ryan hasn't ran for the hills yet and appears to be speaking in a very playful, teasing manner but Alfie is visibly concerned. Frightened, even. First time he actually kisses a guy and this happens. He hasn't verbally came out to anyone yet and now he's been caught in the act by Ryan and his bodyguards. It's extremely startling for young Alfie. "Ryan, I...uh...". He looks back and forth between Ryan and Ethan, not knowing what to say or which move to make. Alfie can't exactly lie and start denying shit since he's been caught in the act. Taking a deep breath, Alfie composes himself and tries to his best to remain calm and cordial. "Ethan, this is my friend Ryan. Ryan, this is Ethan." Despite trying to remain calm, it's obvious from the look in his eyes and pitch of his voice that he's actually really scared about what may happen next. "Ryan, can I uh...talk to you for a sec?" He looks at Ryan then his eyes dart over to the bodyguards, a way of signalling to Ryan to tell them to piss off. He doesn't want them to be part of this conversation.

Alfie then turns to Ethan. Despite the awkward nature of everything, Alfie has physically remained right next to his smooching buddy, pretty much still side by side. "You don't mind, do you? I'll be back in a few minutes if...if that's OK?". Alfie knows the moment is dead and wouldn't blame Ethan for taking off after being interrupted but he hopes the handsome guy will stick around in order to make it up to him.

UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8812 Posted : 16 September 2021 12:58:39(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Ethan is quickly brought back to reality when Alfie suddenly pulls away after a mystery voice to him interrupts them. He does not have a chance to say anything or even fully register the turn of events when he sees Ryan Ross Hernandez standing in front of them. He did not expect that out of everyone in the bar, the one person that perked his interest just happened to be hanging out with Ryan. That was about as much as he could put together given the short introduction of Alfie’s friend.

All Ryan and Ethan could do was greet each other with a simple nod each. It was clear that Alfie was flustered and panicky, despite his attempts to play it cool. Ryan did not care nor did he expect an explanation at this moment but clearly it was on the forefront of his young friend’s worries. “Yeah, we can chat… fellas, head over to the car and have the driver pull around. I’ll be fine.” His bodyguards had iron-claw NDAs that would get them into serious legal trouble if they spilled anything but that didn’t mean they had to be around for every conversation even if they were just silent silhouettes most of the time. They were around for a reason though. They followed the directive given and walk away, Ryan taking a few steps back and letting Alfie lead the way.

“Um, no that’s fine… I’ll be here.” He smirks. Ethan was not entirely sure what all was going on and it was all moot until he got some sort of explanation. Alfie’s current state displayed that talking to Ryan was top priority right now. Admittedly, aside from thinking Alfie was attractive in the first place and enjoying their kiss, he found himself drawn to whatever the hell was going on and figuring out just who Alfie was.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8813 Posted : 16 September 2021 23:19:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

While the heavy subject of pretty much being dragged out the closet has to be addressed and is weighing on his mind, Alfie is still Alfie. He's not going to let a sexual conquest pass him by. While there's a very difficult conversation awaiting him around the corner, he's not engaging in it until he knows Ethan is still going to be there when he gets back. He wants this man, no doubt about it. Alfie gives Ethan a soft smile and the gentlest of rubs on his side when he agrees to hang around. "Thanks. I'll...I'll explain when I get back." Ethan is pretty much a stranger and not entitled to know personal information about Alfie but he feels as if he's owed an explanation after being interrupted so chaotically. There's also the elephant in the room of why this 24-year-old guy is friends with Ryan Ross Hernandez. You can't just gloss over that.

Alfie moves around the corner with Ryan, thankful that the bodyguards do as they're told and move away. Their presence unnerves Alfie at the best of times never mind having them linger over him when he's essentially coming out for the first time. "I'm not gay." Alfie blurts out the words the moment they're out of sight and earshot. That immense fear can be heard in his voice as he says the words. Ryan knows Alfie is very liberal and on the right side of history but there seems to be a lot of fear and almost shame exuding from him over the mere prospect of being homosexual. One has to take into account Mr. Summers and the fact that he's a young boy in the South, however. "I just...I'm..." Alfie walks in a circle, his hands behind his head, at a total loss for words. It's not so much that he can't bring himself to say the words. Alfie just doesn't know how to define himself. There's so many labels these days and this is literally his first venture with the same sex. He has no idea what or who he is.

His nervous pacing stops abruptly as another terrible thought enters his head. "Those guys won't say anything, right?". Alfie's hands are visibly shaking and his eyes are watering up, on the verge of tears. It's evident that he's extremely frightened at the prospect of this getting out. Alfie is never scared of anything. This is the boy who's brave enough to tell Jeanette to shut up.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8814 Posted : 05 October 2021 07:27:23(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Ryan was unsure how the conversation would go between the two. As they stepped away to talk privately, he assumed that much of Alfie's initial concern came from the fact that nobody knew he was into men. It's definitely not something that Ellie had ever mentioned when he came up in conversation. Alfie's haste comment to affirm he's not gay made it clear to him. Here was this wide-eyed young man full of life who was more vulnerable now than Ryan had ever seen him. He can't recall a time he ever saw him at the brick of tears. "Alfie... you know it's okay, right?" He stated in a hushed tone, placing a hand on his shoulder, trying to provide him some sense of comfort.

"Jacob and Mark? They won't say a damn thing. Don't worry about them." It was no secret that after such a long time in the limelight, Ryan valued his privacy and anyone who worked for him had to know that anything they saw or heard around him needed to be kept under wraps. "Look, I'm not here questioning you about anything. You're young. You can live your life however you want. You can figure out what you want." It's no issue in his mind that he was kissing another man. He would have approached it just the same if he caught Alfie making out with a woman. He did however know that it was tough for Alfie given his family dynamic and living in a rather conservative state. This city was not as liberal as Los Angeles or New York City.

"I'm not going to say anything to anyone, Alfie." He said as he took a step back, letting his hand slide off Alfie's shoulder and looking around to ensure there was no curious ears around. While he considered that a given, considering his young friend's frail state, a reassurance did no harm. It also simply was not his place to make any bold claims about someone. "I'm sure, despite that punch you dealt me last time, there's a part of you that doesn't trust me. A part of you thinks I'm a bad guy still. I understand that." Ryan did not expect that their friendly conversation tonight changed the past after this being just the second encounter the two have in over 10 years. "I don't care who you want to kiss or fuck. As long as you're safe, it doesn't matter to me." It was a certainty in his mind that Ellie-Grace would be as supportive as anyone if she learned her brother was bisexual or wherever else he landed on the sexual spectrum. Bringing up his family now when the kid was so affected by his actions would only do more harm and worry him more, so Ryan kept that opinion to himself.

Ryan understands that defining one's sexuality does not come easy and the youngest Summers has many reasons to want to figure himself out privately. "My only advice to you would be not to make out with a dude in plain sight if you're trying not to get caught." He remarked jokingly in an attempt to lighten the mood.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8815 Posted : 05 October 2021 12:39:09(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Taking a deep breath, Alfie sniffles and tries his best to compose himself, not letting any real tears fall. If he opens those floodgates, he knows he won't stop. Despite the worries of this getting out, Alfie is also aware that he's a grown man and should be able to do what he wants. He's not going to let this hiccup totally negate his night or points of view. He sees reason in worrying about how certain people may respond but Ryan seems fine with it and he can't exactly lie after being caught. Might as well give up the ghost and take another small step towards feeling liberated, the first being kissing Ethan. Alfie clears his throat and decides to officially declare it to Ryan. "I uh...I like girls and guys."

Alfie shrugs his shoulders and can literally feel a weight lifting from him after verbalising it for the first time. There is real power in words. "I've felt like this for a long time but that was...that was actually my first kiss with a guy. I saw him at the bar, thought he was hot. I shoot my shot and then you interrupted." Alfie laughs very softly, through misty eyes and a very slight feeling of unease that still remains. Ryan was one of very few people he didn't fear telling as he knows he's not homophobic and, as their bond isn't exactly the closest in the world, a bad reaction wouldn't break his heart unlike if it were a family member. It was more so the fright and unexpected nature of being caught out that initially made Alfie panic.

Now that he's come out to Ryan, it doesn't seem like such a big deal. However, Ryan is just one fish in a very big pond. There are a lot of others to tell and a potential wave of consequences to come from it. It's not as if he's miraculously fearless after telling one person. He's still extremely cautious. "This is between us, OK?"
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8816 Posted : 15 October 2021 06:41:41(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Now that Alfie was honest with Ryan and more importantly with himself, it felt as if the tension simmered down ever so slightly. There was a lot still to be said and a line of people Alfie would have to share his truth to whenever he felt comfortable and hopefully not thrown into it like tonight, yet this was one step towards one day being honest with his friends and family. Ryan had his concerns about how Mr. Summers would view this but now was not the time to air those worries. He listens and lets Alfie vent out what he needs. Over the years, through enough hiccups both publicly and personally, he's learned to just keep his damn mouth shut sometimes.

"You know, that's my bad. I never want to get in the way of someone getting hot and heavy." He chuckles whilst running a hand through his hair. Sighing out and slumping his shoulders, he pats Alfie's side, giving his old friend a small grin. "I know only due to the circumstances did I end up being the first person you told about that but... I still appreciate it." Given their history, Ryan did not expect any explanation from Alfie because he wasn't owed one. They were still at the very early stages of repairing their friendship. However there was something serendipitous that the cool friend Alfie would confide in about girls as a teenager, is the first to learn about his bisexuality.

While unexpected, this was a matter that now was out in the open between them, and Alfie clearly wanted to keep it that way. Ryan nods his head. "Yeah, I'm not saying anything to anyone, Alfie." He was dating Ellie-Grace, so it made sense why the young man was concerned about him possibly sharing it with her. "I'm here for you, if you need anything. I got your back." It was going to take some time before he could regain his trust fully. This secret between them may prove to be something that speeds the process up. "Have your fun tonight, kid." He winks and flashes him a sly smirk before starting to walk away.

"Oh, almost forgot..." Ryan says before turning his head to look at Alfie. "I'm leaving town in the morning. There's this girl back home who I miss. Gotta go see her." He smiles widely just as his car pulls up beside them. "Rubbers, boys. Don't forget to wrap it up." He says in a stern voice, wagging his finger, not one to sugarcoat anything sexual.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8817 Posted : 15 October 2021 08:00:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

After the conversation with Ryan, Alfie feels a sense of power and freedom. While he may have an abundance of other people to tell, that tricky first step is over and done with. It also allows Alfie to fully enjoy the rest of his night with no worries. If Ryan hadn't had made the shock discovery, Alfie would have had to conjure up some lie in order to break away and then proceed to cover his tracks to make sure he never found out. Now, there's no need to be watching his back. No guilt about lying. No shame in a secret. Alfie can go about his night with Ethan as care free as indeed. They're two single guys who are attracted to each other and want to have some fun. It really should be as simple as that.

During the short, tipsy walk back to the hotel, Alfie informed Ethan of most things he probably should know. Telling strangers your life story isn't exactly the done thing or anything they're entitled to but when Ryan Ross Hernandez turns up and disrupts things, that's something one should probably explain. Can't exactly sweep A-List celebrity relations under the rug. He told Ethan all about his friendship with Ryan, how he's Ellie-Grace Summers' brother and even reassured Ethan that he's free to leave things if that's too weird for him. All that secret celebrity life stuff was easy to tell. Practically rolled off his tongue. However, telling Ethan that he's still a virgin in the sense that he has never had sexual relations with another guy took a while for him to spill. Alfie knows it can be a deal breaker for a lot of people, either grossed out by it or not wanting to have that responsibility and pressure. Again, Alfie insisted that it'd be totally fine if that was too weird for Ethan. That wasn't the case, however. Now, Ethan just swiped his key-card to his hotel room. It's happening.

Stepping into the room, Alfie feels a strange yet exciting buzz. He's always the one taking people back to his room. He's the one who's playing host and making sure his partner is OK and looked after. The role reversal is thrilling. It actually feels far more enthralling being brought back to someone else's space. As Ethan approaches, they immediately lock lips again and pick up from where they left out back outside the club. Yep, this wasn't a spur of the moment, Jack Daniels fuelled decision. Alfie really does enjoy male company. The kiss just feels so natural, not to mention hot! Their lips and tongues just instantly fall into a perfect rhythm. "You're so fucking sexy." Alfie rests his forehead against Ethan as he speaks lowly and sensually, one hand on the side of Ethan's neck while the other rests on his hip.

"You still OK with...you know?" Alfie makes sure to ask Ethan one more time, not wanting his partner to feel obliged into doing anything he doesn't want to do. Alfie's aware this might be a daunting task. Ethan only went out to have drinks with a friend. He had no idea he'd be popping someone's cherry tonight. It's understandable if he's not up to the task.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8818 Posted : 15 October 2021 11:04:30(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Ethan's night had been thrown for a whirlwind. A casual outing with an acquaintance turned into somehow flirting, making out, and subsequently going back to his hotel room with the younger brother of Ellie-Grace Summers. Who also happened to be hanging out with Ryan Ross Hernandez. He did not believe in destiny or anything remotely close to that. It was tough to argue that the stars hadn't aligned for him coming to record in Nashville and making this immediate connection with someone who happens to rub shoulders among some of music's biggest names. It didn't hurt that Alfie was attractive too. He was already planning on seeking him out even before he knew all this backstory. This all just made it all the sweeter than just a possible night of fun.

Having Alfie mostly do the talking on their way to the hotel as he explained himself helped avoid having to share his own story, specifically why he was in Nashville to begin with. He was a nobody at this point, so he hated talking about himself. His life story was nothing of note as it lacked in depth for most of it given his privileged childhood and adulthood so far. Now both young men were inside the privacy of a hotel room, left to their own devices, to do whatever they pleased. This was not the first possible one-night stand of his life, but it was a thrilling one given who he was about to bed. He was going to be the first man that has slept with the youngest Summers sibling.

It didn't take much of an opening for both to be locking lips with each other, Ethan cupping Alfie's face in his hand as they do. He smirks and raises an eyebrow when they pull away and Alfie is right before him. "You wouldn't be here if I didn't think you were hot." He states in an equally quiet tone, his hands sliding down Alfie's body to rest upon his hips. In a more comforting fashion, he plants a small kiss on his cheek, rubbing his side in a gentle manner. "Of course... don't you worry about that." This was a first for him as long as he'd known when it came to popping someone's cherry, male or female. It was a tall tasking for some.

Ethan was aware of all this but wasn't running for the hills. "You let me know if you're OK. If anything doesn't feel right tonight, I'll stop. We can go totally at your speed and what you're most comfortable with. Mmkay?" Before he has a chance to reply, he slips his lips back onto Alfie's, the two diving into another lustful kiss. At this point, he wants to reassure that he won't do anything to put Alfie in a compromising situation. He wants to make clear that he won't push any buttons during the night they share.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8819 Posted : 15 October 2021 11:43:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Alfie has never told any of his hook-ups that he's Ellie-Grace's younger brother. It's such a corny line to drop and he also never wishes to bring the Summers name into any scandal. One time he even stopped pursuing a girl after she recognised him, second guessing her true intentions. He doesn't like using his power or status for gain like that. Gives him the ick. Ethan also wouldn't have been given the details had Ryan not rumbled them. He thought it would be best to come clean rather than have a Google key word search of "Ryan Ross Hernandez and Alfie" provide Ethan with the information. Alfie is hardly an A-List celebrity but with a few thousand followers and a highly famous big sister, there's still a bunch of info about him online if you search his name. Tonight's all about coming clean and being brave. Dropping the truth about his identity could have backfired and freaked Ethan out. Thankfully he was more than receptive to the news.

Standing chest to chest with Ethan and holding him close sends Alfie's heart rate racing. His new friend can probably feel the booming within his chest. A whole concoction of nerves, excitement and anticipation washes over Alfie as he experiences his first same-sex hook-up. It's uncharted territory which does bring a very slight feeling of apprehension to the table but the eagerness and exhilaration knocks any worries right out of the park. "Can't believe this is happening." Alfie laughs softly, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of Ethan's hands sliding down his sides. The clothes are still on and all they have done is kiss but this is already shaping up to be highly erotic. Each touch and kiss between Alfie and Ethan feels electric and perfect.

The reassurance from Ethan helps Alfie relax even further. In fact, the kindness makes him want to jump this man's bones even more. To hear Ethan confirm that he's fine with Alfie's virginity and that he wants him to be comfortable pretty much seals the deal. They're both on board, they both want it and they're both here. No need to beat around the bush. It's on. "Oh I'm comfortable already." Alfie smirks and gives Ethan a cheeky raise of his eyebrows. He slips back into another lustful kiss with Ethan and as they lock lips again, Alfie starts to unbutton his shirt, exposing his bare chest and abs. He's a very toned guy who clearly looks after himself and is naturally smooth. His pecs and abs have nice definition without being too muscular or crazy. Definitely not bad to look at. He takes a few steps back, taking his shirt off fully and making eye contact with Ethan. Alfie throws his shirt onto the floor, allowing Ethan to appreciate his torso fully.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8820 Posted : 16 October 2021 02:23:47(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Is the newfound revelation that he's about to spend the night with the brother of Ellie-Grace add a spark to their connection? Sure. Who knows how things will go after tonight so the reality that Alfie is damn hot and he was already eying him up prior to learning anything about him helps make it an easy choice. If nothing else, it will be a hell of a story and a proud notch on his belt.

The two men clearly have an unexplainable attraction to each other that is throughly felt with every touch and kiss they share. They both are comfortable, which is more so impressive for Alfie as he's having his first experience with a man tonight and seems firmly settled with knowing what he wants. He takes a step back and watches Alfie carefully as he unbuttons his shirt and tosses it to the side. "Damn... not shabby at all..." Ethan says teasingly with a small chuckle, bringing his fingers to graze over his defined abs. He leans down and places a few small kisses on his pecs, letting his hand run along his smooth midsection.

Ethan backs away, carefully taking off the leather jacket that just so happen to ignite their initial interaction at the bar, throwing it on a nearby chair. He mimics Alfie and begins to unbutton his shirt, not wanting to waste anymore time, despite the enjoyment found in their clothed intimacy thus far. He slides it off to show his bare toned frame. While he was not incredibly muscular, similar to Alfie, he had defined pecs and an outline of abs. Meeting Alfie's eyes, he toys with his own belt buckle, undoing it along with the button of his pants to show the waistband of his boxers.
UserPostedImage