logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mt. Epic  
#1 Posted : 07 April 2012 14:22:58(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Hey, you guys. Last night while in bed, I suddenly remembered about this website, and thought I'd visit back and just see how things are going around here. I've been pretty busy lately, but have some spare time now that it's spring break at my school. I just felt like checking in, and ask how people were doing, as well as share what's been going on in my life (if anybody cares).

I must say that I have probably been the happiest I had ever been in my life last summer (I know, kinda a long time ago). I connected with my friends very closely, and fell in love with baseball to the fullest level. I'm serious about pursuing a career in baseball, whether it's as a player or as some sort of analysts or manager/coach. Of course it's going to be a lot of hard work, but I think I could do it if I start working really hard my last few years of high school, and then ultimately college.

I've also became much more outgoing, and I feel more emotionally considerate. I quit dating though, so I guess I'm celibate. Part of the reason is because I don't think I'm ready to take on a relationship with anyone, even at a teenage level. I fell into a bit of a rut (for the lack of a better word) about a year ago for a girl. Felt I really fell in love with her, which effected my studying and other activities. Plus, I think I'm a scumbag, because I never liked just one girl ever. I've always had eyes on about a dozen or so young ladies at one moment, so I don't think I'm very mature to date yet because I'm very fickle. I think I made a great decision because I've become more openly social with some people that I might not have associated much with before, as well as grown closer to my closest buds.

I've also gotten really into classical music, particularly Impressionist Era music. I'm taking a class at my school called AP Music Theory (AP courses are like college-level courses, for those of you who live outside the US, basically they're our version of IB courses. Americans need their own versions of things to keep us happy.) All we do in that class is talk about theater, art, music, tv shows, movies, and political happenings, a lot of which are historic. It's just a fun class. I'm also taking AP European History, and found the two classes relate very smoothly. I've always loved history, and find the class to be at the same intellectual level as my theory class.

I discovered a lot about myself lately. I have excepted that the world isn't what I want it to be, and some things just can't be changed. I used to be very brash and unreasonable. I've grown to be more respectful, and worried more about myself than some things that don't relate to me one bit. I stopped acting out on things that I feel might make me look smart or impressive, because truthfully nobody cares. Plus, I probably made things worse, and I don't really know what others think of me. In essence, I've turned much more genuine, and I can except failure much more easily now, even though I have the strongest passion towards success I've ever had.

It probably doesn't matter. I feel like I've written an essay. I might as well share more things. I've acknowledged some other aspects about myself that I didn't before. I will say that, I've kind of came out. I admit that I am bisexual. It's something that I'm proud to finally accept. I've been battling this for several years, but then I just came to the conclusion that there isn't any reason why I shouldn't battle it. Because I have so many great friends who don't really care about what orientation you are. We have all sorts of people at my school, all of different ethnicity, origin, and orientation. Hell, I can name 5 gay that I consider good friends on the spot. Why should I care what some ignorant F student criminals have to say about what I prefer. I think I began to realize what loving is about a year ago, back with that girl situation. But I had a tough time relating those feelings towards another male. I thought it wasn't for me, and that it couldn't happen. Lately, I've realized that it doesn't have to feel so foreign. Personally, I still prefer women over men, but I'm not blind to decline it. If I ever do encounter a man whom I have strong feelings towards, I don't think I will have an issue with it, because life is lived only once, and happiness is our main goal.

I'm curious how all of you are doing. Feel free to comment below.
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline Rincewind  
#2 Posted : 07 April 2012 16:13:10(UTC)
Rincewind

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
accepted not excepted... silly Americans with their wrong way of spelling words!!!

and you know its bad when someone with dyslexia points it out!! :P

im good man. Finished working in France for good, moved back to UK and am looking for some sort of work to keep me going.... If i earn enough money by the end of the year i plan to fly out to Vietnam, buy a motorbike and see how far i can ride it back to the UK...
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
thanks 1 user thanked Rincewind for this useful post.
Mt. Epic on 10/04/2012(UTC)
Offline Mt. Epic  
#3 Posted : 10 April 2012 08:34:48(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Originally Posted by: Rincewind Go to Quoted Post
accepted not excepted... silly Americans with their wrong way of spelling words!!!

im good man. Finished working in France for good, moved back to UK and am looking for some sort of work to keep me going.... If i earn enough money by the end of the year i plan to fly out to Vietnam, buy a motorbike and see how far i can ride it back to the UK...

I knew when I posted this thread that I misspelled "accept". lol that's great to hear. France sounds like fun, but I must say that buying a rickshaw in Vietnam and having one of the locals take you up Mount Everest in it is most daring
UserPostedImage

Offline Rincewind  
#4 Posted : 10 April 2012 17:03:01(UTC)
Rincewind

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mt. Epic Go to Quoted Post

I knew when I posted this thread that I misspelled "accept". lol that's great to hear. France sounds like fun, but I must say that buying a rickshaw in Vietnam and having one of the locals take you up Mount Everest in it is most daring

Buying a Vietnamese Rickshaw and then persuading a local to take me through Loas, Thailand, Burma, Bangladesh and Nepal to Mount Everest is more of a challenge true...
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline Mt. Epic  
#5 Posted : 11 April 2012 01:46:43(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Originally Posted by: Mt. Epic Go to Quoted Post

Buying a Vietnamese Rickshaw and then persuading a local to take me through Loas, Thailand, Burma, Bangladesh and Nepal to Mount Everest is more of a challenge true...

Not saying Himalayas were in Vietnam, just near that ballpark...
UserPostedImage

Offline forkboy  
#6 Posted : 11 April 2012 03:23:10(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Well sure, same continent. But so is the Gobi Desert & I'd not fancy a rickshaw ride to their from Ho Chi Minh City either.