logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andre Gandra  
#21 Posted : 13 May 2012 10:12:52(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Intro

Drums and claps are played by ElectroDeath’s backup band and this thrills the crowd, so everyone in the place starts to clap with ElectroDeath backup band. This is the first time ElectroDeath will perform live after what happened with the band last year, so we’re about to watch a female duo, give their best to not disappoint their fans, who are still there to support the band, and they came in thousands.

This introduction last longer till the lights of the stage blinks, following the sound of the house beats, now the crowd went insane, because they know, the girls were about to appear anytime and from anywhere. The stage is simple, ElectroDeath are very known for their live stage performances, they usually have big scenarios and change clothes and stuffs like that, but for this occasion, maybe due to this being a festival and to make things easier, the stage only has a big led screen behind the backup band and also for this performance a crazy fantasy world is showed on the screen and suddenly the lights go dim, the song starts to be played and the girls voices are heard.

Began

The first strophe of the song is sung and the crowd could barely see the girls, because of the stage’s dark light, we only could hear their voices, but when they started to sing the pre – chorus of the song, all the lights shined intensively and there were, Magie Lena wearing jeans pants and a black opened jacket revealing her red bra, her hair is red like never before and she’s holding her microphone and she smiles big at the crowd at the same time she blow kisses to them.

Lilly appears to, she’s wearing a black Cleopatra wig, short jeans, black bra and a transparent coolant, she’s also holding her microphone just like Magie and smiling, the girls are the same we once said, seems the time hasn’t changed their face or energy so much.

This performance is simple and it’s also a introduction for the girls, it’s being a long time since they saw their fans for the last time and now they’re back singing for a big crowd, cheering with them and showing why ElectroDeath is so loved after all these years.

UserPostedImage

Holy Annihilation

Soon after the end of the first song performed, the next one starts and so the girls change their stage presence when they hear that the next song is their first hit from this new era ‘Holy Annihilation’. The video in the background screen, changed too, now scenes of their music video is showed and to complete the change of look from one song to another, four male dancers wearing only military pants with boots come from beside the stage, the crowd goes wild, because they know it’s time for the girls to dance.

The choreography is easy to follow, there are so many arms movements and few feet steps, this obeys the girls to use ear microphones so they could sing and dance at the same time. This song is hardcore dubstep and electro house, there’re break dance melodies all over it and in these moments the choreography becomes the principal protagonist of the performance.
The lights in this performance is something to look for, there’s green and red lights, but they shine so frenetic and they spin so quickly that clearly people in the first line at the crowd, almost head to wear sunglasses, not that they’re not wearing, once ElectroDeath’s clubber fans fill the crowd with sunglasses but the lights are very beautiful and disturbing to watch that close.

After the song vanishes, the girls and their dancers stop like statues in the stage as the crowd cheers and scream loudly and untiring for them.

Magie: How are you beautiful people? … It’s a pleasure to perform for you all again! We’re so happy and honored to be here!

Lilly: Hi guys!

Magie: We hope we won’t disappoint you guys by singing to many new songs, but I promise we’ll be giving our best to put you to dance.

Lilly: ARE YOU READY?

Don’t Give a Fuck

The next song starts, fast and upbeat, the girls once again join their dancers for another choreographed performance, in this case, it’s a bit more complicated than the choreography they danced before. Now there’s some interaction with their dancers, like lifting moments and acrobatic movements performed by the dancers, this drives the crowd insane.

The unexpected happen in this performance and we clearly can see the girls stunned when they realize that the crowd is singing the song lines with them loud. This act makes let the girls more excited than they were and in the song break melodies, where the girls have to dance, they give their all. The energy in this performance is strong and increases the song ability to put everyone to dance. There’s a special effects among the song choreography, once in a while a cannon throws fog in the air giving the performance a cool style.

Medley: Night Life Style & Like Paradise

The stage gets dark for some minutes, till it is lighted up again and the backup band starts to play a very known electro house tune, the crowd went crazy recognizing the melodies of ElectroDeath’s old hit ‘Night Life Style’, the melody is almost the same, but a new drum sequence was added to this version, making it sound faster and more up flirting. The girls only appear when the first verse of the song starts, they’re with the same cloth keeping the simplicity of this performance untouched.

This performance is a fan orgasm, after mionutes singing ‘Night Life Style’ the song changed to a more dub step oriented melody, where quickly the crowd recognized the tune which belongs to another old ElectroDeath’s hit ‘Like Paradise. There’s lot of fan interaction in this performance, the girls try to keep closer their fans the best they can, for several times they reach the edge of the stage to touch their fans, this good interaction with the crowd, which sung loudly the entire performance, shows how charismatic the girls are with their fans, and those two songs together were a gift for the people who waited the whole day to watch ElectroDeath live.

After this performance, the girls talk with the crowd again.

Magie: I can feel you inside my hearts right now guys! Beautiful choir!

Lilly: Thank you so much. This next song is for anyone that ever felt betrayed, this is our song to fuck up who do that with us.

Lies

Two male dancers, from the group who was dancing with the girls in the beginning of the concert, comeback to perform a very sex oriented choreography for this next performance. The mid tempo song ‘Lies’ is performed by the girls and their dancers, with subtle and sexy movements inspired by classical ballet. This song is a bit slow down compared to others performed so far, but the sexy phrases and the choreography makes this a sophisticated act in the entire concert.

There’s glitter falling all over the girls while they dance and sing at the same time. Their vocals are perfect, because the movements are slow so they don’t lose their breath by singing and dancing at the same time.

It’s Insanity

Right after ‘Lies’ ends, the next song starts. This is more upbeat and house than any other song performed so far. For this performance the rest of the girls’ male dancers come at the stage to dance a very elaborated and complex choreography which combines street dance and break dance, but the girls did not dance this choreography, maybe because they don’t want to ruined their singing or because it’s too complex to them, but they compensate with a lot of enthusiasm and light effects.

This song has a dance moment, longer than the original version of it, and in this moment the girls invite their first line fans to climb the stage and transform it into a night club. At first the fans wants to hug the girls and kiss them all in the same time the song has being played, but the girls have help from their dancers that organizes everyone in the stage, so they can dance and enjoy the amazing electro – house beats.

Magie: Thank you, you were great!

Lilly: That was hot! Thank you so much guys.

The dancers bring at the stage a big cannon, and the girls look at it with nasty face when the next song starts.

Uncontrollably

‘Uncontrollably’ is a fun high energy beat song that raised even more people’s enthusiasm, there’s an easy choreography on it, plus cannon that the girls and their dancers keep targeting the crowd and throwing glitter on them.

UserPostedImage

This performance reminds ElectroDeath’s last tour ‘WIICA’, this performance was used to have funs on stage with the girls, but in the festival, there’s only the cannon and the choreography that everyone already knows from the video of this song. At some point people at the crowd danced almost synchronized, something praised by Magie at the end of the performance.

Magie: You guys have nice moves!

White Robe (Electro House Break Remix)

Right after the last performance comes ‘White Robe’, the very first hit from ElectroDeath. This is a signature song for ElectroDeath, they perform it since their first tour, and in every new album they release, this song receives a new remix.
This time a house remix was made, probably by DJ Cloud, but we cannot confirm this yet, anyway, the remix is more upbeat then the original version of the song, and there’s a break dance moment in the end of the song.

The girls shared the vocals for this performance with their fans, it was a beautiful interaction with them and they did it so perfectly that we clearly could saw Magie with tears on her eyes.

When the song entered on its final break dance moments, the girls send goodbyes to the crowd and leave the stage.

Encore
Lost In This Dance and When Your Heart’s Not Open

A video of a beautiful peaceful snow place is showed behind the stage at the big led screen.

UserPostedImage

Blue lights revealed a piano at the edge of the stage raised by a platform; Magie is sited on it and in a fast but very awkward moments, the camera shows her breast, this is later forgotten by Lilly entering the from behind the led screen.

UserPostedImage

The song that follows, is the piano ballad ‘Lost In This Dance’, performed by the girls plus the piano, no other effect was added to this performance, while the girls were singing the song and the crowd were feeling the intimate mood of this performance, the light ‘colors were changing to hot colors such as yellow and orange, and as the song goes ending the full stage turned to red.

The girls leaved the piano that was lifted down, and the smash hit ‘When Your Heart’s Not Open’ could be performed.
The girls dancers came back at the stage to dance the modern dance steps belonging to this song’s choreography, the crowd were stunned by the opportunity to hear the most successful hit by ElectroDeath ever.

The girls sung it perfectly; every tone and every line sounded clear and thin just like the original version of the song. Visually the performance was poor compared to past performances the girls made for this song, but the whole concert is being simple, and just the excitement by hearing again this song, makes everything worth!

The movements were still brilliant, the girls didn’t lose their groove, the snow showed in the video at the led screen starts to melt as the song goes reaching the end.

When it finally ended, an ambient sound was still being played, the girls stopped looking at the crowd with a big smile on their face as they receive all the love from their fans for almost two minutes.

Magie: I wanna say thank you SO MUCH! You made us believe that we still can make this dream!

Lilly: Thank you guys! You never forgot us and we’ll love you for that!

Magie: Now we leave the stage for the queen Stephanie, see you in another time bye!

The girls leaved the stage, while that slow ambient melody was fading away and all the lights were shutting down.

Set list
1- Intro
2- Began
3- Holy Annihilation
4- Don’t Give a Fuck
5- Medley: Like Paradise and Famou$
6- Lies
7- It’s Insanity
8- Uncontrollably
9- White Robe (Electro House Break Remix)
Encore
10- Lost In This Dance
11- When Your Heart’s Not Open

Edited by user 13 May 2012 10:14:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 4 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 13/05/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 13/05/2012(UTC), erich hess on 13/05/2012(UTC), asdf on 13/05/2012(UTC)
Offline Squeege  
#22 Posted : 14 May 2012 09:16:34(UTC)
Squeege

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 189 post(s)
The lights on the stage are still dark as the band mills around on the stage to the hum of an anticipating crowd. No one knows they were going to play tonight either so they were even kind of surprised themselves. They make some final checks on their instruments before Johnny heads up to the mic. Then he has the Clyde count them off with click of his drum sticks before launching into their first song. After the beat of the sticks a beautiful piano fill comes in with the clang of the electric guitars. Johnny steps up to the microphone and starts to sing.

UserPostedImage

Jenny lights her cigarette
Wonders how she got in this mess
Saturday night - wrong side of town

UserPostedImage

C'mon babe don't look so sad
You know it ain't half that bad
Just set 'em up, and knock 'em down

C'mon babe if you don't say goodbye
I can get us outta here tonight
come on, along, come on
along, come on, along

Long legs use 'em and run
blue eyes that blind like the sun
I might not be the one
but that's alright
I can get us outta here tonight

But don't look back don't hesitate
Car's outside and we can't wait
Sunday morning is coming down

I can take you away from this
You got your life, he's got his

I can get us out of here tonight,
I can get us out of here tonight,
I can get us out of here tonight.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

After the singing this part while the song cranks along with the piano filling in a lot of leading parts. Johnny launches into a nice little guitar solo and kicks out a pose for the crowd as well as hamming it up for the camera a little. Joe jumps into the air and catches some major hang time. He then leads the crowd in singing along the first verse before ending the song entirely. The crowd goes nuts and makes some noise as Johnny makes small talk with them while bantering back and forth with his band mates.

Jenny lights her cigarette
Wonders how she got in this mess
Saturday night - wrong side of town

C'mon babe don't look so sad
You know it ain't half that bad
Saturday night- wrong side of town

Johnny: Surprise! Surprise! Bitches! That song is a special one and it's brand spanking new. It's about a girl I know, called I Can Get Us Out of Here.. The name has been changed to protect her and blah blah blah. It starts with an L. But it's great to see everybody out here tonight! Especially since I'm coming on the heels of my solo tour with these guys in tow of course.

Joe: We decided to try and shake off the rust. We were slated to play here a while back but had some scheduling problems. We're in the process of recording a new album.

Johnny: Shhhhhhhh. We're doing a lot of work really. Doing this solo thing and recording with the guys is a lot of work. That's why we released this little single sampler for the show tonight. Keep you guys occupied so you won't go insane.

Joe: What you wanna do next man?

Johnny: Since we're on the subject of girls. Let's do Maria.

Joe: That's your other band's song ain't it?

Johnny: Yeah. But we sounded good the last time we did it together.

Joe: Agreed.

Johnny: Maria..... Mi corazon. Me pregunto de dónde eres. Usted siempre tendrá mi amor donde quiera que vaya.

Some of the girl's in the crowd let out a collective swoon or "awe" at Johnny's sudden flourish of romantic Spanish. He straps he starts to play before he straps his harmonica around his neck. He's already singing as he plays the first few notes of the song.

centuries have passed
and even though I want it to I know that it won't last
it was good to me before
the good got up and went when you went out the door

so I said goodbye
even though I know I'll die
I said goodbye to my maria

The notes of Johnny's harmonica ring out over the stage as he plays the notes into the microphone. Nodding his head and tapping his foot to the beat to keep time. He continues strumming out the chord pattern as he sings.

it's not important to me now
at least that's what I tell myself
when I am feeling down
I'm not in love enough to stay
but I'm in love enough to know that I should go away

so I said goodbye
I hollered and
said goodbye to my maria

He launched into the brief little solo before leading the crowd in a little sing along of the chorus. Putting his hands in the air and clapping in time. The crowd followed with him and sang along. This made him smile as he lead the chorus and played over top of them letting them sing the chorus in place of himself.

so I said goodbye
I hollered and
said goodbye to m-a-r-i-a

He nodded his thanks as the band finished the song and the crowd again screamed it's approval. Johnny looked around as he started too speak again. His voice once again had taken on a serious tune. His lip clenched between his teeth a moment as he talked. But the crowd seemed to hang on every word he had to say.

Johnny: This song is called Under The Table. The connotations of being drunk and fucked up on drugs so much that you're pretty much laying under the table. It's a dark song that's a bit of therapy for me and I dedicate it to every one out there that's been there. Even if you haven't been there. If you've just been down so low and desperate to reach out to any body to help you. This song's for you.

The song starts out slow with a steady drum beat as Johnny plays the lead notes over Johnny’s backing a rhythm notes that have that high feel but are still are dark in tone. They make up the fill for the most of the song as Johnny throws in a few extra notes here and there as he sings.

Runnin' from the truth for all my life
wake up darlin', wake up darlin'
I'm too tired to tell more lies

I never lied to you and I never laid blame
it was my own fault for what I became
the flies on the ceiling and the dogs in the cane

I’m under the table
A junkie down so low
now walk with me
just a little while
I'm too weak on my own

How long have I been this way
always said I'd trade the rest of my days
can't take you with me when I leave here
one more time I need you here
one more walk through the pines my dear

This is where the song breaks down and speeds up into a full on jam and the distortion in Johnny’s guitar picks up as he rocks out a solo. In the process he strips off his button up and throws it out into the crowd. Though some of the girls are sadly disappointed because he has a tee shirt on under it. The drums swing in with the guitar in full as Joe goes full throttle into the rhythm. Johnny continues cranking on the notes and nodding his head to the beat as the song slows down once more with the hum of distortion that picks up into straight feedback on the amp. It then picks up once more like gasoline thrown on a dying fire as Johnny throws down and slams out another solo. Then he screams out the lyrics before the song ends with still humming distortion behind them.

UserPostedImage

I’m under the table
A junkie down so low
now walk with me
just a little while
I'm just too weak on my own

As the crowd goes extremely bats hit crazy Johnny walks up to the mic and looks around listening to them yell and scream.

Johnny: Whaddaya say guys? One more? I have to admit we were little apprehensive going after electro death and their set was longer. We want to make sure we’re good enough to follow them. Let us hear it!

The crowd continued to scream as Johnny cupped his hand to his ear and leaned into the crowd. Listening to them make noise with a big grin. He turned to the band and then back to the crowd. Shaking his head a little to get them going.

Joe: I don’t think their into it man. We’ve given em’ enough. Let’s just call it a night. They don’t want it enough.

Johnny: Naw man they’re not LOUD enough!

The whole place vibrated as people yelled and chanted for one more. Then Johnny nodded and smiled exchanging fist bumps with Joe.

Johnny: One more. Since we’re rocking our faces off. We’ll end this show with a song that I think should close out every show.

Joe: Bohemian Rhapsody?

Johnny: Close……

Joe: Stairway?

Johnny: Good choice but no.

Joe: Ghost Riders In The Sky?

Johnny: We do bang the shit outta that one but still no. But closer still.

Joe: Oooh, Keep on Rockin’ In The Free World!

Johnny: Exactly!

They stood back to back and started head banging as they played the opening intro together. Johnny stuck out one leg and hopped over to the mic as Joe strutted back to his. Then he started to sing as he thumped his foot on the stage.

Colors on the street. Red, white, and blue.
People shufflin’ their feet. People sleepin’ in their shoes.
There’s a warning sign on the road ahead.
There’s a lotta people sayin’ we’d be better off dead.
Don’t feel like Satan but I am to them.
So I try to forget it anyway I can.

Keep on rockin’ in the free world!

During the brief break while Joe cranked out the rhythm Johnny held up the metal horns and letting the crowd sing the chorus. Then he headed back to the microphone and started to sing again. The band was jamming in sync behind him like a well oiled machine. It made him feel good to see they hadn’t lost a step.

I see a woman in the night
With a baby in her hand
Under an old street light
Near a garbage can
Now she puts the kid away,
and she's gone to get a hit
She hates her life,
and what she's done to it
There's one more kid
that will never go to school
Never get to fall in love,
never get to be cool.

Keep on rockin' in the free world!

We got a thousand points of light
For the homeless man
We got a kinder, gentler,
Machine gun hand
We got department stores
and toilet paper
Got styrofoam boxes
for the ozone layer
Got a man of the people,
says keep hope alive
Got fuel to burn,
got roads to drive.

Johnny then cranked out the solo and prowled around the stage like a man possessed. As the Joe followed behind him cranking out the rhythm. He then stopped and held his ear to his hand once more. Singing the chorus and hearing the crowd respond back to him. It made him smile and he continued this for a few minutes while Clyde beat his drum sticks to get them clapping. They then went back into the chorus and jammed out toward the end.

When the song ended Johnny held up his guitar and smashed it into a billion pieces throwing it out into the crowd.. Through the calamity and feed back you could hear the crowd screaming. Joe and Mack tossed their guitars at the drum kit which was promptly kicked over. Amid all the screaming Johnny walked up to the mic and sang out one line rather softly though which was like cognitive dissonance among all the chaos.

Hey, hey. My, my. Rock n’ roll will never die……

Johnny and the rest of the band stood together thanking the fans for coming out. They waved and gave high fives to fans on the front of the stage. He still held on to the microphone for a moment.

Johnny: Thank you so much everybody! We hoped you enjoyed this little surprise! Thanks for all your support!

They stood and took it in for another moment before ceremoniously stage diving into the crowd as they so often did. Disappearing among the waves of fans as the crowd still went out of their minds. The humming of extreme noise and feed back still ringing through the place.
UserPostedImage]

Owner of: Nobody's Darlings

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Ezra "Zeke" James

The Train Jumpers

Hennessy Daniels
thanks 2 users thanked Squeege for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 14/05/2012(UTC), erich hess on 15/05/2012(UTC)