logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 25 June 2012 00:34:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
MTV NEWS: Stephanie Fierce Does Interview With Sway
UserPostedImage

Sway: So first and foremost I want to thank you for stopping by. It's always an honor to have you here Ms. Fierce, but must I say....... you look DARN beautiful today.

Stephanie Fierce: Oh oh, watch out Sway, my fiance might come out and kick your ass (laughs jokingly). Trust me he's very protective of his Queen.

Sway: Yikes!

Stephanie Fierce: Just joking. Thank you Sway (smiles). Aside from my beauty, I think it's more important to talk about, shouldn't we say (Steph jokingly looks to the audience for their agreeance) Earthy things . I mean we have sh*t like flowers, clouds, water, trees, birds..............organisms......ions, neutrons, BJORK, other sh*t I can't pronounce, Oh and dildos. (audience continues to laugh) Yeah...........

Sway: (Who's been laughing the whole time, says the following beneath his breath) You are too much Steph! And of course, you didn't forget dildos....(audience laughs) Ok (pauses for control), So this year has definitly been a big year for you. Matter of fact, as it has been every year in your career...... basically (Steph warmly blinks). How do you manage to take all of this in and try to stay humble? Because if itwas me I would definitely be having my Britney Spears moment or would of had.....

Stephanie Fierce: (Steph laughs) I've had my moments, TRUST ME. I don't think things are gettin "bigger" for me, It definitly feels more "defined" I would say because I've had my ups and down in my career and to be honest with you I've already kind of reached the pinnacle of my career. Just the other day I was winning the dreaded Icon Award at the Chaos Awards. I mean it does get pretty hectic sometimes, you just have to take it all in and roll with it.

Sway: Dreaded?

Stephanie Fierce: In a good way, It's an award that basically makes people feel old, but it's a huge accomplishment and hell yeah I'm proud.....sh*t.

Sway: I see......but the thing is though you're only 26 and you're already beeing classified an Icon, it takes people to reach their 40's and 50's to be called that. You have so many years to go, how does this effect your way thinking when making music now?

Stephanie Fierce: I would say that I'm definfitly In a good place at the moment in my life, I don't think it will effect the way I make music in the future. I've always had he mindset of going all out for my albums, so it definfitly doesn't change it. However, after this album I'm ready to take a break (laughs), not gonna lie this time. It's time. I know I've been sayin this for God knows what, but it's real this time. But on being humble.... I will say this and I mean it. In this industry you can't be humble, people will walk all over you. Now in my personal life I think I'm much nicer (laughs).

Sway: Ha, I see. Which leads me into the topic of you and your recent feuds with some of the pop stars as of late (Sway laughs nerviously hoping Steph won't dismiss the topic) What's been going on?

Stephanie Fierce: Yes, I know Sway I've been misbehaving.......and sining (audience laughs). Sorry to tell you this but the Sinner is back and yall know she doesn't take sh*t from no one. I've had enough of my two ugly step sisters trying to come at me and I think that at this point they have absouletly no chance of destroying me. I'm a powerfil woman and I mean that to my haters. I've tried to be humble but I see that's not working and I think I need to put my foot down on some of these so called "Singers". I've been doing this shit for a while, don't try me bitches (audience laughs)

Sway: Aside from that you know, I know you've been going through some personal issues in your life as well. It's not all about the glitz and the glamour. I want to first of all honor your positity despite recent events. I think you'rve a very strong woman and to see you keep going really shows your dedication to music and we honor that. I think you know what I'm talking about right.

Stephanie Fierce: (Steph nods) Well you know, I personally til this day feel very emotional about it. I think that.....ah...... I rather not discuss it at the moment (laughs cheaply) but thank you so much (Steph smiles trying not to cry; sighs). It happens to a lot of girls and women and it is something that I personally didn't see coming, but like anything in life you have to keep going and just hope for the best. (Audience claps).

Sway: Mad respect. So le's cheer up the mood a bit, you have a new album coming out (audience cheers)

Stephanie Fierce: Now where's my f*cking tea bitch? (audience laughs)

Sway: That's the Steph we all love and know. (Audience cheers) No but seriosuly, if you do want tea, we'll bring it out to you!

Stephanie Fierce: I'm fine thanks, I have all the tea I need right here in this finger. (points to engament ring and finger)

Sway: Awww. So.......you have a new LP coming out. The title is "Love is Lust". The album officially is in stores July 8th, 2012. Now when I think of the title, not only do I think it's probably one of your best, I think it's something many of us experience, what inspired you to come up with such a name for your album?

Stephanie Fierce: Well. What I noticed is that all the songs I wrote for this album reflect that one evil thing we all exprience which is "Lusting" over someone, but there's more to it than that. I think that there's a reason behind everything and I almost find a comfort with it in this album and I think that's something people could really relate to. Rather than me talking about the male anatomy like a 12 year old school girl.

Sway: Oh lord (laughs). So you recently announced that the lead single off your 7th LP, will be "Queen". Many people are thinking it's a dance track. What can fans expect with this song?

Stephanie Fierce: Well things actually changed last minute....as they always do. There are actually three lead singles, which lead on to this one. But I personally chose this song, because it's not something I usually come out with first. "Queen" is a raw Soul record. Piano and voice only. Nothing else. I think that the song to me truly represent the stage me and my fiance are at the moment. Am I willing to make him my king and he is willing to make me his Queen? It's emotional and I darn out cried making it and it's extremely raw, so I think the fans are going to feel something special listening to it.

Sway: Wow! Well you even go as far to say this is your best album. What brought you to that conclusion?

Stephanie Fierce: Well in my opinion, I feel like this album truly represents me as an artist. It's not Stephanie Fierce the country artist, it's not Stephanie Fierce the rock artist. In this album you get to hear Stephanie Fierce, THE ARTIST. Which I've learned so much over the years, I'm applying all of it to all 11 tracks.

Sway: Do you think with the countless controversies you've been facing as of late, that it will overshadow what this album has to bring musically?

Stephanie Fierce: To be honest with you, I'm done with the lashing out on people thing. I honestly do it for the fun of it. However, I will defend myself and I will not fall into the category of "I have to stay quiet and be classy" thing anymore. But in the end, that's not what I think or focus on. I want to focus on the music, and on important things. Its just tiring to me to go on about the same issue with these chicks. I think people who truly know me, know that when I home I'm not thinking about a beef I had on twitter or anything along those lines. People know that when I'm home I'm working on music and I think this album musically will speak for itself. If people want to focus on the drama good, but the album itself will be what it is. I think that this issue happened with "Free". It was overshadowed by the drama I was facing at the time I mean "Life's Good" was a good album but it was not nearly as good as "Free" yet "Life's Good" sold more and it won me awards and other stuff. I feel like I know what to do if that starts happening and that's to simply ignore it. People will talk the talk, but in the end the music will always be there and that's something they can't go against.

Sway: Are there any other surprises coming with "Love is Lust"?

Stephanie Fierce: (Steph winks at Sway signaling a joke) There is, I actually wrote and recorded a new song called "Fierciest One In Town", that will be released sometime in the future. I put my all into this track.

Sway: Wait, I think I've heard that before somewhere?

Stephanie Fierce: Nope. It's truly original man. (Sway shrugs) This song will be career defining, It will change people's lives I tell ya! It will stop world hunger and more importantly. It will STOP STEPHANIE FIERCE. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

(looks directly at camera and tilts head) No really bitch, do you think I'm bothered? GET A LIFE!

Sway: Oh damn!!!!! Well thank you for stopping by and waking up my audience, love you and please come back. Promise?

Stephanie Fierce: Yeah I'll come back. Love you all! New album Love is Lust in stores July 8th, you better cop that shit homes, you in for a treat!

(Steph laughs as the camera zooms out, Steph and Sway then continue a conversation, not heard by the viewers)

Edited by user 25 June 2012 01:44:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 25/06/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#2 Posted : 25 June 2012 00:53:52(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Radio: so proud of you queen. It's something about this album that we make you more iconic than you are. Wild out doll.

Lelannd: yesssssssss!!!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 25/06/2012(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 25 June 2012 01:39:02(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post
Radio: so proud of you queen. It's something about this album that we make you more iconic than you are. Wild out doll.

Lelannd: yesssssssss!!!

Stephanie Fierce: Thanks Vine :) But I must say your new album looks to be one of the best, looking forward to it :)

@Lelannd I'm so proud of your recent accomplishment, I can't wait for people to hear about it :)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Moquel on 25/06/2012(UTC)