logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 26 June 2012 06:33:33(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

UserPostedImage

An audience of about 2,000 people patiently waited as countless stage managers and audio technicians swarmed the stage to put finalization to satisfy the demands of Stephanie Fierce's performance. The stage which was surrounded by bright LCD screens, was set up with modern instruments such as drum kit that's connected to a computerized "Drum and bass imitator" and other computerized instruments that are used to mimic the song's production, which were woken up by the stage's dramatic theathrical lights. But above all, a microphone that was attached to a customized "celesta" (an instrument that incorporates idophone sounds with keys on keyboards) stood center stage. In preparation for the performance, a choir group of women (The Black Doves) wearing long white robes were seen aligning into the left corner of the stage to serve as back up singers for Steph. Following them, members of the "Troath Cutters" band reported to their designated instruments, doing a quiet sound check which also served as entertainment for the audience. The electronic drum kit player Joshua was very nervous as he preppared for his Amen Break solo that he had to play towards the end of the performance. Him and his instrument stood far right of the stage facing the audience. All he could think in his head were the notes and the facial expressions he was to make during his playing. Rest of the members Chris and Jonathan were busy rehearsing their parts on the computerized systems and receiving feedback from engineers to make sure the sound was right and bright. Lastly, Stephanie Fierce who was in her dressing room, was preppering by going over the song's lyrics that were placed on the sheet music. Her make-up and wardrobe had already been done, but finishing touches were being made by her make up artist and hairstylist to bring her look to perfection. Soon her name would be announced and all Fierce could do is hope to give it her all and entertain a thirsty crowd.

After a brief session of sound check, it was time for the performance to finally take place. The crowd grew quiet in preparation to see Stephanie Fierce walk up center stage and finally a beautiful woman with a curvy waist and lioness hair walked up. As soon as everyone in the audience recognized it was Stephanie Fierce,a roar of cheers tidal waved its way to the front. All Steph could do was smile and wave in anxiety.

Jimmy Kimmel: Performing the cut "U and I = Sucice" off her new album "Love is Lust" in stores July 8th, please give it up for iconic superstar STEPHANIE FIERCE!

As soon as she heard her name, an adrenaline rush took over and confidently whilst playing the "celesta" with all her passion, Stephanie Fierce begins the song with the song's opening line: "Underneath our Feets", singing it on a higher register that the original. The bright sound of the celesta also shocks the audience of 2,000 as it is heard. Steph who seems comfortable with this, continues playing while bopping her head to the sprinkly beat. Everyone in the audience eventually grows quiet as they are hearing the song for the very first time, paying close attention to what Stephanie Fierce is doing. Following the other lines she begins to move in reaction to the songs bright rhythm in which she's creating with her "celesta", just a bit more excessevly. Joining her are Chris and Jonathan who innovate the song's sound forward by providing beat boxing additions to the performance. The Black Doves also are heard singing in the background repeating the lyrics "U and I" and "Listen how it grow" as Stephanie Fierce sings the rest of the lyrics.

UserPostedImage

Once Stephanie reaches the lyrics "We mimic the openess", the clashing of loud industrial atmospheric sounds is heard, and everyone on stage along with Steph playing on the "Celesta" come to a complete stop to honor it. "Of the ones we love"; Steph then sings to the crowd in a more presentful form. Following that line a hip-hop flavored beat which is played by Joshua joins in as Stephanei Fierce eases in the original composition of the "celesta" back into the performance becoming present with the support of the new instruments being played. Once Stephanie Fierce reaches what is to be the bridge of the song, she stops and faces her back to the audience signaling a possible climax in the song. The crowd goes insane as they wait for the moment they all were looking for.

Stephanie Fierce: Ladies and gentlemen, THROAT CUTTERS!!!!!

And finally, Joshua begins the "Amen break" in the song, which spans to a complete minute of nothing but throbbing industrial remixed beats. During so, Stephanie who is joined by "The Black Doves" begins to head bang excessively to Joshua's solo. Everyone in the crowd goes crazy as they begin to head bang and jump in excitement of the sound. Steph continues throwing her arms up and down enjoying the finishing of the performance, as the amen breakdown comes to a complete stop, Steph who is now located behind the celesta finishes the song's last few notes with it tossing a fist into the air.

U and I = Suicide (Lyrics)

Underneath our feet
This love grow like plants
(Listen how it grows)
I'm blinded by your eyes
(Listen how they grow)
and the core of the heart
(Listen how they grow)

You and I
Internal Nebula
(You and I)
lust growing slowmo
(You and I)
I conquer philophobia
(You and I)
equal suicide

We mimic the openness
Of the ones who love
Death of our generosity
equalizes the flow

You and I
Internal Nebula
You and I
Lust growing slowmo
You and I
I conquer philophobia
You and I
equal suicide

Internal Nebula
(You and I)
Lust growing slowmo
(You and I)
I conquer Philophobia
(You and I)
equal suicide

It's death you become
Conquer an anxiety
death you become
Conquer anxiety

It's death you become
When you conquer an anxiety
It's death you become
When you conquer an

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 26 June 2012 06:46:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
asdf on 26/06/2012(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/06/2012(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/06/2012(UTC), erich hess on 26/06/2012(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#2 Posted : 26 June 2012 06:49:11(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Vanity: I don't understand how you do it sis, but you do it and you do it fucking well. SO PROUD! The lyrics to "U and I = Suicide" excite me in ways you cannot imagine.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 26/06/2012(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3 Posted : 26 June 2012 06:51:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie: Even ten million times more excited about the new album now Steph! Wow! The lyrics here are insane! We should all just retire now, because you are the queen! Loved it!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
#4 Posted : 26 June 2012 06:55:15(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Vanity: I don't understand how you do it sis, but you do it and you do it fucking well. SO PROUD! The lyrics to "U and I = Suicide" excite me in ways you cannot imagine.

Stephanie Fierce: Thanks, I was nervous but I had a lot of fun :)

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Katie: Even ten million times more excited about the new album now Steph! Wow! The lyrics here are insane! We should all just retire now, because you are the queen! Loved it!

Stephanie Fierce: Do you want me to smack you across the head girl, how can you say that ;) Thanks :)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 26 June 2012 06:55:49(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Xena: Epiiiiiiiiiic :) This is what I want, your such an inspiration!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
#6 Posted : 26 June 2012 06:58:48(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Xena: Epiiiiiiiiiic :) This is what I want, your such an inspiration!

Stephanie Fierce: Awww thanks Xena, wait until people see what you have to serve, you're so ahead of your time, It really is an honor :)
Online erich hess  
#7 Posted : 26 June 2012 07:06:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17931 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
erich: so good, it made the usually painfully unfunny jimmy kimmel watchable.whenever i see him, i usually make monkey sounds and pantomime throwing feces at the tv.....one time i was plastered and didnt pantomime...ugh.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
#8 Posted : 26 June 2012 07:11:22(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erich: so good, it made the usually painfully unfunny jimmy kimmel watchable.whenever i see him, i usually make monkey sounds and pantomime throwing feces at the tv.....one time i was plastered and didnt pantomime...ugh.

Stephanie Fierce: That's truly just disgusting lol 0_o But thank you Erich, what will I ever do with you boy?

Edited by user 26 June 2012 07:12:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 26/06/2012(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#9 Posted : 26 June 2012 07:37:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17931 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
erich: you know how hard it is to make being a class leading drunkard still look sophistocated and classy?! even i have my slip ups.

karoliena: "sophistocated" and "classy" are two words i doubt have EVER been used to describe erich hess.

erich: *shrugs shoulders* if it helps,jimmy's show exceptionally sucked that night.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline Moquel  
#10 Posted : 26 June 2012 09:40:37(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Lelannd: MISSSSS THANGGGG! You better work baby, this is sooo epic, it's fucking insane. This performance and that U + I song gives me LIFEEEE!

Radio: Holy fucking shit... Radio, you are not suppose to use Holy and Shit in the same sentence, but my excitement cant help it, Stepahanie, queen, you are just doing the most epic thing now, this is epiccc, epic epic epic epicc! FUCK!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
#11 Posted : 26 June 2012 13:03:46(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post
Lelannd: MISSSSS THANGGGG! You better work baby, this is sooo epic, it's fucking insane. This performance and that U + I song gives me LIFEEEE!

Radio: Holy fucking shit... Radio, you are not suppose to use Holy and Shit in the same sentence, but my excitement cant help it, Stepahanie, queen, you are just doing the most epic thing now, this is epiccc, epic epic epic epicc! FUCK!

Stephanie Fierce: Thanks Leland and Radio :) LOL your excitement is always something that cheers me up! :D